Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Oct-20, 19:23
Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Starlet Stories

Me too!
Old 02-Nov-20, 17:24
Last Achievements

Hey man, hope you have not stopped writing this magnificent story. I need more! Lol. But take your time, if you need it. Good luck!
Old 02-Dec-20, 19:48
Last Achievements

Sigh. Well, if this is the end, it was an amazing story. GG, man
Old 16-Dec-20, 17:38
Points: 6,756, Level: 35 Points: 6,756, Level: 35 Points: 6,756, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 16: The Final Round

So here I was again, facing off against a my 5"0, 105lb girlfriend. It always struck me how much of a mismatch we would appear judging by our most basic features. The top of her head barely came up to my chin, and in the gym our upper body strength wouldn't compare. Not to mention the fact of my being a few years older, had we been in college together, she would've been a freshman while I'd be senior. But the way she'd pinned and submitted me once before weighed heavily on my mind as she and I strode to the center of the mat for the final round of the championship.

"Hope you haven't forgotten how last time went." Isabela smirked at me with confidence that I couldn't begrudge her for.

"I wasn't expecting you to put up much of a fight last time, this round you're going to be the one begging for mercy at the end." I responded with a little less assuredness than I would've preferred.

Isabela grinned, clearly excited for our rivalry to come to a head one way or the other, "Well, I beg to defer."

Match 15:

We officially started the match with a respectful, if a little sexually charged, handshake. Our eyes didn't waver from each others, neither of us showing any weakness. As we began with some wary circling, the starlets around us began offering early advice and encouragement to Isabela. It made me wish I had some males along to support me in all my battles against these tough women.

Running out of patience first, Isabela rushed and jumped at me. I caught her small, light body easily as her smooth legs wrapped themselves around my stomach and squeezed. The strength of her bodyscissors drove a small grunt out of me as I opted to hold nothing back in my bid to defeat my beautiful girlfriend.

First, I wrapped my arms around her bare waist, and fell forward. To my delight, I heard Isabela give a small gasp of fear right before being slammed into the mat with force that not even Jessica had thrown her with. Instantly, Isabela coughed and gasped as the wind was knocked out of her chest. Her scissor weakened and I quickly grabbed her ankles and pulled them apart before she could tighten those thighs around me.

However, before I could fully get past her guard, she began writhing and twisting her body in a series of athletic attempts to keep me from pinning her. Making the most of her flexibility, she kept bringing her feet up and pushing at my upper body with them. I repeatedly attempted to get past her legs and mount her but she stubbornly held me back with her adorable little feet.

Still, I felt pretty good about my progress so far and decided to play around a bit to piss her off into making a mistake. To start, I grabbed one of her ankles and rapidly tickled the bottom of her foot. She instantly screeched and kicked me with her other foot to free herself. Then I grabbed her other foot and pushed her leg to the side to give myself some room to slap her ass. Royally pissed, she huffed in indignation and began to furiously attempt to get up and tackle me.

Knowing where my advantages lay, I caught her shoulders and forced her back down to the mat. Realizing she had let me past her legs, Isabela yelled in frustration. But as soon as I prepared to place my chest over hers to pin her down, she twisted her body and rolled onto her stomach while beginning to engage her knees in an attempt to get up.

Unwilling to surrender my advantage, quickly mounted her back and grabbed one of her ankles. Making use of my wrestling past, I pulled her ankle away back and forced her body to crash back onto her stomach.

Deciding to make the most of my position, I grabbed the small bun she had her hair in and yanked back mercilessly. For the first time in the round, Isabela screamed in anguish and brought her arms up to desperately grab at my hand and free her hair. But without any leverage, it was a hopeless cause as I made the most of my stronger upper body to inflict pain on my gorgeous rival. Due to my dominating position, the starlets around us began fretfully shouting for Isabela to fight back and throw me off. A few even seemed to worry about my now shrilly whimpering opponent and yelled for me to go easier on her.

To piss them all off even more, I used my other hand to occasionally spank Isabela's bikini-clad butt, eliciting her high-pitched moan of pain and arousal that I loved to hear.

"Do you want to give up, sweetie?" I asked calmly as the room around us fell quiet to await Isabela's answer.

She gasped and blubbered and kicked her feet helplessly before defiantly shaking her head.

"I hoped you wouldn't." I said sadistically as I redoubled my efforts to pull Isabela's shoulders up by her hair. She howled again and finally took up a new attack: She brought her arms down and then viciously elbowed my ribs. Now normally I'd be too far back for a girl to do much damage, but with Isabela's flexibility combined with her fury and refusal to be defeated, they packed plenty of hurt, forcing a pained wince out of me.

To block it, I took one hand away from her hair and grabbed her wrist. As usual, her arm strength was nothing compared to mine and I easily pinned it to the mat. So she simply switched to her other arm and threw two painful elbows into my lower ribs from the opposite. Now I had to entirely give up on my hair-pulling camel clutch to slam Isabela's other arm to the mat. Isabela groaned in relief as her head fell to the mat. To my surprise, rather than taking even a moment to rest her sore body, Isabela began getting her knees back under herself to prepare an attempt to buck me off her back.

"Not a chance." I mocked as I released one of her wrists and began using my right arm to slowly work her into a half nelson. But Isabela desperately squirmed and freed her other arm from my grasp. She then used both arms to grab my right and, while working in perfect tandem with her legs, she rolled us over and pulled my arm to get me off her back and slam my own back to the mat.

I gasped as the wind was driven from my lungs and also due to my frank disbelief that Isabela had gotten out of my hold. How was she even still fighting after the torture I'd subjected her to?

Without wasting a moment, Isabela shifted her grip from my arm to my shoulders as she jumped on top of me and slammed her breasts into my face. Somehow, despite all the wrestling she'd done, she smelled even better than usual with an aroma of both perfume and sweat. In combination with the feel of her soft but shapely breasts on my face and the sound of her panting for breath, I found myself being forced into a pin and level of arousal I hadn't anticipated.

It was at this moment, as I experienced her body and found myself reminded of how erotic wrestling her was, that I knew with complete certainty that she was going to defeat me. No matter how hard I tried, or how much stronger I was than her, it was only a matter of time until I'd be forced to submit to my girlfriend in front of a whole host of sexy Hollywood celebrities.

Despite the resignation to my fate, I chose to fight with everything I had to make her work for this championship. If anything, it would make my eventual loss all the more erotic as it would be clear she was simply too good for me.

To start, I began bridging and twisting my body while pushing on her shoulders with my hands to end her breastsmother pin and free my mouth to breathe. But Isabela simply raised herself off me, let me catch one breath while lifting myself up a bit, and then slammed herself back down onto me, driving me to the mat and knocking me into a daze with her breasts still covering my face. She repeated this several times, further weakening my attempts to escape her tiny, feminine body.

Now the voices of the ladies around us were excited and encouraging as they witnessed one of their prove her dominance over the man she had invited amongst them.

Resorting to desperation for the first time, I reached up and grabbed Isabela's hair. She yelled in frustration as I pulled and rolled us over. Unfortunately, she caught me in her guard and quickly pulled my head down to her crotch before transitioning me into a headscissors, reemploying her powerful thighs.

As I gasped in pain and struggled to pry her legs off, she growled and pivoted her hips, effortlessly rolling my much bigger frame onto my back and pinning me with a figure four schoolgirl pin. Now it was my turn to whimper helplessly in her sweaty grasp. This was approximately the position she had submitted me with in our first match, yet strangely, she hadn't finished me off. I looked up at her in fear and confusion as she stared down at me with a look of disgust and superiority. The look of hers alone made it clear to me that she wasn't going to just win, she wanted to demonstrate that I had never stood a chance against her. She wanted to prove to everyone that she was the champion.

Now acting more out of self-preservation than out of a desire to win, I brought my legs up and kicked her in that back while pushing on her thighs to slide under her. Instead though, I wound up pushing her up into a facesit, now with my nose firmly wedged under her snatch. This reduced the danger of her thighs around me but reduced my ability to breath. Not to mention she probably didn't appreciate being kicked.

"You fucking bitch." I dimly heard her say as she punched my stomach angrily. I responded by moaning and trying to protect my stomach from her blows. Growing increasingly frantic, I bridged and finally succeeded in slipping out from under her. But Isabela was inescapable as she quickly turned around and leapt at my body, this time catching me in a reverse headscissors that gave me a perfect view of her round, tight ass as it flexed in effort, crushing my head between her upper thighs. She squirmed backwards a bit and transitioned it into a figure four, this time forcing my face into butt but still without the power I knew her capable of. I barely resisted at this point, my head was spinning, my body hurt all over, and my fighting spirit was broken by this petite latina.

"Just finish me." I moaned against her ass.

"What was that?" Isabela quipped as she eased up her hold on me to allow me to speak clearer. She turned and past her butt at me.

I locked eyes with her, once again demonstrating my complete subservience to her. "Please just finish me." I whispered with a quivering voice. I couldn't believe I was asking her to destroy me, but I knew I didn't have it in me to submit without being forced to. It was only a question of when she decided to make me tapout. I felt like a total wimp, but as I felt the strength of her legs and the confidence of her gaze, I was overcome with even stronger feelings of admiration and awe towards the deceptively powerful Isabela Merced.

In response to my request, Isabela gave the warm, tired smile of an exhausted victor, "With pleasure babe."

She switched her hold into a reverse headscissors and crushed my head with the power I knew her capable of. My hands instantly grabbed her thighs as I felt my face go red from the pressure of her hold. At the same time, I felt Isabela begin to gently squeeze my penis through my boxers, the pain of our battle had made me limp but her gentle playing with it quickly brought me to full arousal as her thighs poured on the suffering. After a few moments, as the pain began to dim and my eyes began to flutter, my hands gravitated to her beautiful ass and tapped it three times. The way it was always meant to end.

The room exploded in ecstasy as the ladies celebrated the final victory over and elimination of the male of the tournament and the crowning moment of their youngest champion.

Isabela was more restrained in her celebration as she simply released me from the reverse headscissors and sat back with my head under her ass. I could barely see over her butt to look up her sweaty back at the bun of brown hair belonging to the young lady that conquered me. She then turned and looked down at me with a prideful smile.

"I love you babe." She said as she brushed her hand through my hair.

I couldn't respond audibly because my mouth was covered so I answered with another tap of her butt.

She giggled happily and stood up to flex over me with her foot on my chest. I massaged her calf as I stared up at her.

The past champion, Scarlett Johansson stood beside Isabela, gently grabbed her wrist and said, "I bring you, your new champion, Isabela!"

As the room cheered and applauded, Isabela and I locked eyes and silently promised each other many future matches.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-20, 18:19
Last Achievements

perfect! Best story on this site. The time taken was worth it. I hope it continues, but this would also be a very satisfying ending. Great story, man