Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-18, 21:50
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default College tournament

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker, but finally have a story of my own to contribute. Be nice!

**Introduction**

It happened after I’d already been at college for a year. I’m not sure exactly when the posters went up, but if I had to guess I’d say it was probably a couple of weeks into the year. Anyway, the timing of it doesn’t matter. What matters is what happened, and I doubt I’ll ever forget that.

It seemed a regular day. It was early in the week, and while I’m not sure exactly what day it was, let’s call it a Monday. It seemed a regular Monday, but heading to classes I noticed the posters. There must have been hundreds of them, stuck to anything a poster could conceivably be stuck to, and curious students were milling around each of them. Curious, I joined one of the groups and read the poster’s contents over some freshman’s shoulder.

“We invite you to join our intergender wrestling tournament next Sunday in the Great Hall. Guys pay £2 entry, girls enter for free. Winner takes all entry fees. Be there.” The poster was also signed by someone called ‘Python.’
Well this was something new! It seemed weird that girls could enter for free, but I suppose no girl could win the money and this ‘Python’ person wanted to encourage some to show up which seemed fair enough. I would say I thought about it, but that wouldn’t be accurate. My Sunday plans at that point mainly consisted of eating pizza, so at the time this seemed a cool way to spend the day for only £2 with a small chance of getting it back at the end (although I knew that was unlikely. I’m 5’10” and naturally sporty, but I don’t work out so I expected some six-foot tall gym nut would win). I wonder if I would have still entered if I’d known just what was in store for us all that Sunday.

The general mood around was that a lot of people were interested and that it would end up being a 32-person bracket. Surprisingly a lot (in the end exactly half) of the spots were going to be filled by female competitors, so maybe with a favourable draw and a bit of luck I could sneak to the final, but I remember being fairly realistic about my chances.
Soon enough the day ended and I was back at home cooking dinner and nursing a beer when my girlfriend Amy got in. She smiled and leaned up (she’s a couple inches shorter than me) to give me a peck on the cheek. She was on the hockey team and was very serious about it, making sure she kept in great shape with work in the gym. The upshot was that she had a phenomenal ass and in general a well-toned body, and while she didn’t have huge breasts they were certainly present.

She started unpacking her bag, and said (looking back, I suppose, almost too) casually “Did you see about that wrestling thing?”
“Yeah, seems interesting. I’m thinking it’s a good way to spend a Sunday”
“Who do you think is gonna win then?”
I paused, thinking. “I don’t know, but probably one of those knuckleheads from the rowing team if they enter. I don’t see anyone beating them”
I could see her watching me carefully at that point, clearly choosing her next words. “Do you think a girl could win?”
I laughed, but then realised she was totally serious. “Umm, I don’t think so. I mean, I think I could beat most girls and I’m definitely not the strongest guy entering.”
She looked at me then, and to be honest I wasn’t sure what to make of that look. Suddenly she smiled. “I guess you’re right” she said. “I’m going to enter though, and see what I can do.”
I raised my beer to her. “Good luck.” She smiled, and then we ate dinner and had a nice evening.

A few days passed, and before we knew it Saturday had arrived. I was with Amy again, and we were just shooting the breeze when the tournament came up again.

“So how well do you think you’ll do?” Amy asked. She was lying across the sofa, her head held up cutely by her toned arm while I was lounging in the chair.
“I don’t know. It depends on the draw really. If I face some girls in the early rounds I could get to the quarters, I suppose and maybe I could fluke something from there.”
The same look from earlier in the week was back on Amy’s face. Slowly, she said “So you don’t think a girl can be strong enough to beat you then?”
I should at that point have realised some diplomacy was in order, but like a fool I barrelled on. “No, probably not to be honest. Men just have a genetic edge.”

The look remained on Amy’s face. There was something fascinating about that look, much in the same way that natural disasters can be fascinating. “So you’d say you’re stronger than me, then?”
It was only now that I realised what was happening and hesitated. She worked on her fitness and muscles a lot, and I really did nothing. Looking at how toned she was, I was suddenly unsure. I kind of hummed for a while, then offered a half-hearted “Umm…maybe?”
Amy smiled at my discomfort, and then said “We should test that. I would say we should wrestle, but I think we should save that for tomorrow, don’t you?”
I nodded, unsure where this was going. “Sure…”
“Right. So instead let’s arm wrestle.”
I didn’t really want to, not least because I had a suspicion that she wasn’t much weaker than me at all, but I didn’t really have a choice so I grabbed the coffee table and moved opposite her. She put her elbow on the table and I followed suit. Our hands locked, and our eyes met.
“Ready?” she whispered, conspiratorially.
I nodded, and we counted down together. 3…2…1…Go!

Now sometimes in this situation you go easy on your opponent, expecting an easy win. I had full respect for Amy though, so I did not go easy and went all in right after ‘go’. Her hand moved a bit, and then a bit more. It was not at all easy, but I was slowly making progress. I’d got her hand about a third of the way down, when suddenly I couldn’t make any more progress. Strange. Had I subconsciously stopped trying so hard? I redoubled my efforts, but again made scant progress.
At this point I looked up and realised Amy was grinning. Suddenly it dawned on me that she wasn’t trying her hardest. Around then I finally fully appreciated the definition of her arm muscles and realised she actually was stronger than me, and this message was driven home as my arm stopped any pretence of forward movement and started moving backwards. As we passed the midpoint where we began I found some new energy and stopped her arm. I could see from her face however that this wouldn’t last. She was certainly pouring on some effort, but not the 110% that I was employing. Sure enough, she finally went full throttle and won in another few seconds.
I slumped a bit here, while Amy jumped around with glee. “Yey, take that Mr. ‘Men just have a genetic edge.’” I just sat there for a moment recovering, thinking about how that made me feel. I suppose it was a bit humiliating, but I was actually ok with it. I was obviously disappointed to lose, but Amy had worked for it, and there was definitely a part of me that was excited by the idea of being with a stronger woman. I smiled.
“Well done. Maybe you could be a dark horse tomorrow.”
Amy just smiled. “Maybe indeed…”

**Round 1**

Sunday arrived, and with it so did the tournament. A 32-person intergender wrestling tournament. No strikes were allowed, and no undue attack on ‘sensitive areas’ (the word ‘undue’ slightly worried me there. Exactly when did an attack become ‘undue’?). The first two rounds were single fall, falls coming from either pinfall (a ten count) or submission, the quarter and semi-finals would be best of three falls and the final would be a herculean best of seven falls. While everyone was waiting for the first-round to begin the main topic of conversation was the mysterious ‘Python’. Who was this guy who had created this tournament out of nowhere? Had he entered? Did he have some masterplan?

No one had any answers, so I looked at the competition. In the end only two of the rowing club dickheads had come along, but they were seniors and the largest and most dickhead-ish of the lot. The rest were mostly regular guys and girls who didn’t look like they’d be that good at wrestling, although I had a feeling after last night that appearances could be deceiving.
Soon enough the first-round action started. Due to time constraints, there were four matches on simultaneously. Amy was in one of them, matched against a small guy. I remembered my statement from yesterday and smiled. ‘Men just have a small genetic edge’. In this case, that was clearly bullshit, and Amy worked her way to a dominant position on top. She was having trouble pinning him as the long count gave him time to raise his shoulders, but then she changed up her tactics and moved smoothly to an armbar and forced a quick submission. I waved at her and applauded, becoming slightly suspicious that maybe she was more prepared than she let on.

The two dickheads were somewhere in the next few pools of matches and they predictably won. The larger one, apparently called Steve, took things a bit far. He was matched against some dude who clearly wasn’t ready for him, and got a chokehold going. The guy tapped, but Steve kept the move on until he was out. There was uproar, but he was eventually allowed through to the next round (who was going to stop him?). After that, Steve was walking around the place with a permanent smirk, and I felt he might do worse in the coming rounds after getting away with it.

Eventually my match was up. I was facing a sophomore girl. Usually the first thing I notice about a girl is her hair, but with this girl I noticed two other things first. She was wearing a tank top that was very effective indeed in showing off the two other things, and the rest of her 5’2” figure looked goddamn fine too. On top of that, she clearly knew she looked good. I wondered now if this was a tactic that many of the women might employ. She certainly had distracting elements, and she was clearly and unabashedly using them.

She smiled coyly as we shook hands (while bending down far more than necessary and winking) and hesitantly offered her hands to lock up. I accepted a bit carefully, thinking I should be mindful of her safety when suddenly she went for a takedown. She evidently knew some stuff, and I cursed myself for being suckered in. Fortunately, I fell a bit awkwardly, so she couldn’t get a mount and gain any advantage. I scrambled away, knowing in that moment that there would be no easy rounds in this tourney.
We again stood against each other, circling. She caught my eye and winked, and charged me hoping I was distracted. I was, but not enough, and I ended up on her back. I had a small weight advantage (I was quite thin and she was, for want of a better word, chunky. She wasn’t fat, but she had nice curves on her), but it wasn’t enough to stop her getting to her knees. I spotted a chance, and moved to a body scissors. I had her, but again I slightly underestimated her strength and character and while I was trying to go relatively light on her and gently earn the submission she powered out and jumped at me. Suddenly, she was lying on top of me and I was in trouble. She was looking for a grapevine, but couldn’t seem to secure it. Maybe her legs were a bit too short, but she readjusted and moved up my chest. I realised what she was going for too late and she slapped a breast smother on me.

Well the breast smother was certainly a good weapon for her, and I didn’t have much air in me so I was in trouble. She knew that full well, and whispered into my ear “Enjoying them?” Cheeky bitch! To be honest, in any other situation I would be very much enjoying them, but I knew I couldn’t just lie there and admire them. I didn't have much time left, so I threw everything into twisting to the side. I succeeded in breaking the seal, gulping down some much-needed air.

Another whisper came. “Don’t worry, you’ll be reunited with them soon,” but she was taking too many liberties at this point and I escaped, searching for my breath. We both returned to our feet, with her looking fresher than me at this point.

We’d attracted quite a crowd by this point. We were probably one of the most competitive matches going, and my opponent seemed happy to have a crowd to perform for as her confidence further grew. The crowd were happy to be performed to, chanting (what I assume was) her name. “Katie! Katie! Katie!” She waved to them, egging them on, but this was a definite mistake as I gained valuable recovery time.

We locked up again, and this time it turned into a pure test of strength. I didn’t want to lose to a girl for the second time that weekend in a pure test of strength, but I was still weakened by her earlier attacks and she seemed to have an edge on me. Before it got too embarrassing, I decided to use her momentum against her and fell away, dragging her to the ground. This time I had her in a pin position, but as the count started she didn’t try to get a shoulder up. She winked at me and whipped her legs around my waist in a crushing body scissors. "You're in danger now," she breathed. I gasped, suddenly enveloped in pain. Unlike me, she went full out immediately to try and force the submission before the ten-count, and her flexed thighs were something to behold. Gritting my teeth, I held on to her shoulders for dear life as I heard the agonisingly slow count to ten. Slowly her smile become a grimace as she tried to force a shoulder up or the submission, but I held out through the pain and heard what I wanted.

“Ten! That’s a pin!”

I got up gingerly, and offered my opponent my hand. Looking at us you would assume her to be the victor, with her moving much better than me. Had it been a later round she would almost certainly have won rounds two and three, so I knew I’d really dodged a bullet and was sincere in my congratulations. Katie pulled me close and hugged me, and said in a husky whisper “We can do that again someplace private if you like” and smiled, accidentally-on-purpose grazing my crotch as she turned to leave, swinging her hips delightfully as she walked away.

Round 2 and the quarters will be coming up in the next few days.
Old 19-Feb-18, 22:33
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: College tournament

Awesome! I love it! The tournament format is my favorite for these stories. Thanks so much for posting.
Old 20-Feb-18, 06:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I agree, the tournament setting really is fantastic for these kinds of stories. The only downside is that I wanted Katie to win while also allowing Mr "Men just have a genetic advantage" to progress and fight more gorgeous girls. I did love the way he eked out a win but looks far worse for wear than she did afterwards. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 20-Feb-18, 10:10
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

That was really good! Looking forwards to reading more from you. As others already said, the stories with the tournament setting is really good and you're using it very nice. Hope we see more of Katie aswell
Old 20-Feb-18, 23:13
Last Achievements

Thank you everyone for reading! Here's part 2, looking at the first two quarterfinals...

**Quarter Finals**

In case you’d forgotten, the quarter-finals were a slightly different format. They worked as a best of three falls, with a minute of rest between each fall. Also, only one pair were doing battle at any time. First up was Steve-the-arsehole, who was facing a male junior. Or rather he would have been facing a male junior, for the guy withdrew from fear of Steve’s actions earlier. Steve renewed his sneer, and you could tell that he was expecting a clean path to the prizes at this stage.

Next came Steve’s pal, Dan. Now I was paying attention, he wrestled fair and respected his opponent throughout. He faced a girl named Nina, who had long and impressively strong looking legs. Nonetheless, Dan won the first fall via pinfall as everyone expected. However, Nina shocked us all in the second round by catching Dan’s head with her legs, and almost before anyone had time to react he had tapped. Suddenly the game seemed on, and the crowd leaned forward.

The final fall began, and Dan almost instantly had her down, looking for a pin. He was reaping the rewards of his energy-saving quick tapout, and pushing for the victory. It was not to be that simple though. Holding someone down for ten seconds isn't easy, and Nina was clearly very determined to avoid defeat. Dan tried repeatedly, for what seemed like hours, but Nina would constantly get a shoulder up midway through the count, and eventually escaped. Both combatants took a moment to try to recover, both knackered by the marathon run of pin attempts. They were both very fine athletes. I already knew Dan was a rower, and I later found out that Nina came from a tennis and volleyball background (so that explained her excellent legs). Both had good cardio, but somehow Nina seemed fresher, despite being underneath for the whole fall so far.

Nina was the first to make a move, tackling Dan around his midsection. He should have been too solid to be knocked over, but he was caught by surprise and fell off balance. Nina and Dan hit the floor, but Nina had an arm around Dan's neck. This gave her some leverage to fight against the strength advantage the rower held, and she steadily fought to a crossbody pin, muscles straining and glistening under sweat. Dan arched to buck her off, but unfortunately for him he only succeeded in demonstrating his obviously hardening package. This wasn't lost on the enthralled audience, and certainly not least the large female contingent. Whistles rained down, which seemed to spur Dan on as he managed to send Nina airborne and create some space. However, she landed in a perfect position to switch her attack, with her epic legs right near his head. This wasn't lost on her, and she locked in a tight reverse headscissor with no hesitation.

This was how she had won the second fall, and this time Dan didn't have the option to tap out and try again. This was the final fall, and he had to escape to continue his tournament. But escape didn't look on the cards as a confident Nina squeezed hard, her thighs suddenly huge with muscle. Dan had a strong neck, but his head was an ever-deepening shade of red trapped between Nina's wonderful thighs. He pulled desperately at her legs, trying to release the pressure, but it seemed futile. However, just when it seemed hopeless he managed to jack-knife his legs in an attempt to catch the unsuspecting Nina in a headscissor of his own. He was unsuccessful, but in avoiding his last-ditch attempt, Nina allowed Dan to escape his prison. Cursing under her breath, she turned around.

"You got lucky there," she said. "I want to assure you that won't happen again."
Dan did not respond. He didn't have the breath. Nina realised that she had pretty much won already and decided to have some fun. "I can't wait to pin you. I'll like that." She paused, glancing down. "And I already know you will too."

By now the crowd were in raptures, and Nina moved forward. She pushed the exhausted Dan down and settled down on top of him in a schoolgirl pin. You might think that was all she wrote, but Dan was resilient, and gamely battled on. To everyone's surprise Nina was not perturbed; in fact, she smiled gleefully.

"I hoped you'd still have some fight in you. It'll be my pleasure to finish that."

She slithered down his body, catching his legs outside hers. She had him in a grapevine, her long and strong legs giving him little chance. To begin with, it was nothing, but she slowly piled on more and more pressure. Soon enough Dan was wincing in pain, his legs thrust wide apart by the volleyball babe. I wasn't sure, but for a few seconds it looked like Nina was...gyrating? I might have imagined it, but I could have sworn she got carried away for a few seconds before remembering where she was.

By now it was completely clear who had won, with Dan clearly about to tap. Nina realised this, releasing some pressure.
"Nuh-uh. I said I was going to pin you, sweetie." With that she shimmied back to the schoolgirl pin and continued edging higher towards his face. The crowd was electric, and I was in awe. Nina had stepped on to the mat a completely different person to the vixen that now sat ever closer to Dan's face. Where had this come from?!

Nina got all the way up to a full facesit. At the start of the match this would have been impossible, but she had gained so much control that it was now inevitable. Dan did not fight her, as the count went on. Nina leaned backwards, fixing her hair as the count reached nine, and just smiled around the room as it reached ten. She bent down to whisper something in Dan's ear, while the crowd went wild. Nina's demolition job was perfect. Still the crowd cheered, and it was at that moment that I knew this tournament was not a once-and-done affair. This was just too good not to happen again.

I shook myself. I had a quarter final later. I couldn't afford to get lost in thought. After all, who knew what I'll have in store?
Old 21-Feb-18, 12:13
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post was in moderation queue. Approved now.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 17:07
lexicon

Dude, this is perfect! I love the college tournament theme!!! Hands down my top fantasy to be demolished in a public tournament with a gal like Amy or Katie. So many stories focus on tournaments in high school which is kind of played out and personally makes me feel odd smd are questionable given the potential age(s) involved or implied. This series is so perfect, I hope it continues!!!
Old 01-Mar-18, 23:35
Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20 Points: 2,533, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Great story dude, keep it up! Hope you'll continue soon!
Old 02-May-20, 16:25
Last Achievements

I know this has been a really long time coming, but I've finally got the next quarter final written. I'll really try to keep updates coming in the next weeks, especially being stuck at home now.

Next came Amy, striding to the mats with supreme confidence. She was matched against a relatively short guy named Mike, who seemed to compensate with a lot of visits to the gym. Amy at 5'8" had an inch or two on Mike, but she was probably giving up 30 pounds or more. A lesser woman might have been intimidated, but Amy was not a lesser woman, and grinned freely at her opponent. He scowled back, and the crowd leant in at this, sensing some bad blood brewing. Amy returned the scowl with an even brighter smile, and both combatants retreated to their starting positions.

The bell rang, and Mike charged hard. This was a tactic that had worked on his unprepared early tournament opponents, but it would not work here. There was a blur of moment, and suddenly Mike was sat on his backside after a well-executed hip toss. Amy's judo background was certainly not a joke. She didn't follow up immediately, letting Mike rush back to his feet and try the same again.

"I'll get you this time, little girl!"

He did not. In a near action replay, Amy used his momentum to effortlessly put him back to the floor. This time he stayed down, winded, and Amy took her sweet time walking over to where he was lying.

"Looks like this 'little girl' got you good!" I leant forwards, surprised. I hadn't seen this from Amy. A new wide of her was being brought out in competition. Mike responded, angrily clambering to his feet. His movements were clumsy though, so Amy had all the time in the world to slip behind him and snap on a rear-naked choke. Mike suddenly started moving much more animatedly, furiously trying to escape. His eyes roamed wild, refusing to believe what had just happened to him. He seemed an absolute dickhead, and it was with pleasure that I saw it dawn in his eyes that he'd just been beaten by my cute, sexy girlfriend.

"Alright bitch, I give" he screamed. Amy's smile finally slipped, and she suddenly looked every bit a ruthless fighter. "I promise you you'll pay for that." She squeezed down harder, and Mike started tapping frantically. Still Amy held the hold as Mike got more frenetic, and finally released as his movements started to slow. She'd won the first fall, and in what style! Mike looked beaten already, and Amy smiled serenely. The crowd finally got over their shock, responding with cheers as Amy bounced up to her feet and acknowledged the cheers with a raised fist. Mike was not so bouncy, breathing heavily and desperately trying to recover. Amy folded her arms in the centre of the mats, tapping the ground with her foot.

“Are you going to get up today or tomorrow?” she asked, miming checking a watch. Mike looked ready to explode, but bit his tongue, instead focusing on getting up to his feet. Showing his inexperience, he rose quickly, instead of taking every opportunity to recover. I suppose he was trying to prove he wasn’t hurting, but he wasn’t winning any Oscars. In contrast Amy stood quietly, fixing up her hair as Mike found his feet. She stepped forward, and spoke with authority.

“I’m going to give you a chance to take back what you called me.” She kept her face neutral, but I knew her. I knew she was daring him to double down, and I also knew it was more than that. She wanted him to double down. She wanted to punish him with a clear conscience, and with no idea what he was getting into, Mike allowed her just that.

“Fuck you, I ain’t taking nothin’ back! You got lucky, and your time’s up, bitch.”

The crowd rose in volume, clearly a mix of shocked and intrigued. I listened in to what was being said, and the reaction seemed unanimous: they wanted Mike to get his comeuppance. In the ring, Amy put on a convincing pantomime of shock, and then smiled.

“Ok, let’s go, Micky!”

Mike’s eyes widened. “It’s Mike,” he growled.

“Oh, sorry Micky,” Amy fired back, circling.

Mike saw red, and for the second time in the match he opened a fall by charging without thought. The result was the same, with my girlfriend bouncing on her feet and Mike falling heavily. This time Mike didn’t get to regain his feet as Amy dived on top and fastened her lithe legs around his head in a reverse headscissor. Her cute butt tightened as she began to put the squeeze on. Mike grimaced, grabbing at the athletic thighs that were imprisoning his face. He wasn’t having much success in loosening their grip, and Amy was fully aware of that.

“How’s it going there, Micky?” she asked, with no real strain in her voice. She obviously wasn’t going all out yet. Mike couldn’t make a coherent reply, but he sure sounded angry, and maybe Amy had slightly underestimated his strength as he actually freed himself with a sudden, violent effort. He stumbled up.

Amy clicked her tongue in annoyance, rising gracefully as Mike charged once again. He clearly wasn’t the brainiest, and once again it went wrong for him. This time, Amy stepped aside, matador-style, and Mike had to stop his momentum. He turned, and finally approached with caution. Caution turned to surprise, as Amy was holding her hands out in a classic test of strength pose. I wasn’t sure what she was doing, as Mike clearly wasn’t weak. Mike tried to lock up, but Amy suddenly got on tiptoes, moving her hands just outside Mike’s reach. Laughter rang through the hall, and Mike flushed red. Embarrassment mixed with anger, and he violently shoved Amy. I was ready to be shocked, but my girlfriend was good at this. She pivoted around the arm and suddenly she was parading Mike around with his arm in a hammerlock.

“Any chance you want to apologise?” Amy asked, sweetly. Mike opened his mouth, ready to respond, but Amy chose that moment to increase the pressure on the hold and a small yelp was all that came out. Light chuckling broke out in the crowd, and Mike turned bright red.

“Fuck you” Mike growled, struggling to no avail.

“I didn’t think you were ready” Amy said, smiling. “But you will be.” She suddenly released Mike’s arm, transferring to a chokehold with snake-like quickness. Mike’s eyes widened as they fell to the mat, pulling at the arm wrapped around his neck. But even as he reached for them, his opponent snapped her long legs around his stomach and squeezed. Indecision danced in Mike’s eyes, as he tried to figure out whether he should go for the arms or the legs.

A glint was in Amy’s eyes, and I suddenly realised she was playing with him here. She’d bear down on the choke to force him to bring his arms up, and would then increase the pressure on her bodyscissors and leave him clutching helplessly at her thighs. She kept this alternating pressure up for a minute or so, Mike fighting all along and Amy surveying her prey serenely.

Mike was finally beginning to realise how outclassed he had been, and was visibly tired. He still fought, but the whole crowd could see it was over. Amy smiled, and asked the same question again.

“Ready to apologise, Micky?”

This brought a new bout of struggle, that Amy nonchalantly rode out. “You are going to have to apologise, you know that right?”

“Never,” Mike spat out, pawing helplessly at the well-muscled thighs that held him captive - and then the arms that still held his neck tightly.

“Suit yourself,” Amy sighed as she rapidly changed hold again. Mike’s reflexes had been dulled by his long spell under control, and he couldn’t stop Amy wrapping her legs around him in a tight headscissor. His eyes bulged as Amy began to squeeze and he started frantically tapping. Amy simply laughed. “That would work if you hadn’t called me a bitch earlier.” She bore down on the hold. “I need an apology.”

Defiance still flickered in his eyes, but Mike was in clear agony. He struggled helplessly, desperate to avoid having to say those words. But he was trapped, and Amy was just squeezing harder. Finally, eyes closed, he caved.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

Amy continued to squeeze. “Did you say something?” she asked. “It’s hard to hear you when your face is stuck like that.” She crossed her ankles, and, eyes closed, properly squeezed. I realised this was the first time that she’d employed maximum power.

Mike yelped in pain, grimacing. “I’m sorry!” he blurted out. Amy relaxed, and looked at him expectantly. Mike breathed deeply, and cast his eyes to the side. “I’m sorry for what I said.”

Amy smiled. “Could you repeat that, and look at me this time please?”

Mike flicked his eyes from side to side. He was so embarrassed, but maybe this was just what he needed. My sexy girlfriend had taken him down a peg. Eventually he steeled himself, and looked directly at Amy.

“I’m sorry for calling you a bitch. You are a better wrestler than me, well done.” That said, he deflated and melted under the superior athlete.

Hi opponent smiled. “Thank you.” Amy smiled compassionately, and bounced to her feet, finally acknowledging the cheering crowd. Mike remained on the floor, struggling to comprehend the events of the last half hour. The contrast was impossible to miss, and once again I realised just how good my girlfriend was at this. I knew I’d have no chance against her in the semi-final, though of course there was no guarantee I’d get there. My opponent was a woman, but I now saw better than ever how that meant nothing and I was in for a battle.
Old 02-May-20, 20:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The first couple of falls were great, but this one lifted the bar even higher. Amy was deliciously aggressive and dominant in this match. I loved the way she almost manufactured a reason to make the fight personal and beat Mike not only in body, but also in mind and spirit. Our main character will be facing a woman in his next round and plainly has new respect for the weaker sex. Thank you for continuing this for us, mate. I'm really looking forward to reading more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: