Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 20:20
Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

As it's told in the story, Stew is turned into a B.U.G. by his younger step sister. She explains that a BUG stands for Boy Under Girl. In later chapters, Jesse's gang will be introduced and each one of them, to join the group, has to take ownership of a boy (same age or older...never younger) and make him admit that he's a Boy Under Girl...B.U.G.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilfm0856 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 22:01
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I love the BUG premise. Boy under Girl. anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 22:03
Last Achievements

I sent in the next segment but it hasn't posted. Do any of you know how long it usually takes for the administrators to post things. It's been over 24 hours
Old 24-Aug-20, 02:08
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilfm0856 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sent in the next segment but it hasn't posted. Do any of you know how long it usually takes for the administrators to post things. It's been over 24 hours
Why not just post it as a comment in this thread? You can get it in here instantly.
Old 24-Aug-20, 05:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilfm0856 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am enjoying your story mate. I hope there will be many more segments?
Old 25-Aug-20, 02:53
Last Achievements

As we headed downstairs, Miss Jesse controlling my every move with her unbreakable wrist-twist, we could hear our parents laughing and chatting in the living room.

“Ok Twig Bug, you will be on your best behaviour. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Jesse.”

She let go and I let out a sigh of relief. She stepped in front of me and I followed her into the living room.

“Hey Guys,” exclaimed Cheryl, “Are you having fun?”

“Oh yeah Mom. Stew and I are really getting to know each other.”

My Dad was watching and, I think, finally noticed Miss Jesse’s physique.
“Hey Jesse. Your Mom’s been telling me all about your athletic achievements and martial arts training. I guess it’s paying off. You look like an Olympic Gold medal athlete. You better watch out Stew or your soon-to-be little sister will be ordering you around.”

Jesse snickered and looked like a shy little girl when she said, “Oh no Mr. James. I do pretty good at my sports but Stews a guy. He’s older and taller and, well, you know, boys just have an unfair advantage.”

My Dad wasn’t watching Cheryl, but I could clearly see her wink at Miss Jesse. It was like the two of them were conspiring about something.

“Please Jesse. Feel free to call me Glen” my Dad replied.

With that, Cheryl got up, clapped her hand and said, “OK. Well, Glen and I were just
saying that it would be nice to take a walk downtown so I could show him some of the stores and restaurants. Do you guys want to join us?”

Miss Jesse chimed right in. “Well, I don’t want to. I know all about downtown Greenville but I’ll leave that decision to Stewy. What ever you want to do Stu works for me.”
I hesitated just briefly but knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that when Miss Jesse said, ‘I don’t want to’ it was more a command than a comment.
“No thanks,” I said, “I’d rather hang out here with Jesse.” I tried to sound upbeat, but I knew that my voice was shaky.

“Everything OK Stew?” my Dad asked.

Miss Jesse had been standing next to me but now she pivoted and took a step back and turned and looked at me. She was not smiling. She put her hands together in a relaxed looking stand and while waiting for my answer, unseen by my Dad, she very subtly flexed her pecs. Her muscles bounced and I took a deep gulp and said, “No Dad. Really, I’m fine. I think I’m just tired. Do you mind if we just stay behind so I can rest?”

“It’s decided,” said Cheryl, “Lets hit the road Glen. And once again, young lady, BE GOOD!”

We watched, waving and smiling, as our parents walked to the front door and left.
As soon as the door closed, Miss Jesse turned and threw her right arm over my head and around my neck and bent me down in an unbreakable headlock. She was so strong. I could feel her bicep pressing against the back of my neck. Her fist was right on my Adams apple. She started to walk. I tried to keep up, bended at the waist, just to keep her from pulling my head off. As she walked, every once in a while she smacked me with her left hand. Not very hard but hard enough to make a point. That point being that there wasn’t a damn thing I could do but accept her dominance.

“You are such a fucking wimp!”

She was now heading for the basement. Going down those stairs put a serious strain on my neck but she dragged me like I was a small child. When we got to the bottom she opened the door to the gym and we entered. As soon as we got in, she opened her arm and I dropped to the ground. I was grasping for air and trying to regain my bearings as Miss Jesse went over to rack of free weights. She came over to me and dropped two 20 pounds dumb bells right next to my face. Then she went back and got two 40 pound dumb bells and stood right in front of me.

“GET UP RIGHT NOW!” She shouted.

I jumped to attention. Her shouting at me almost made me pee but I held it in. I stood there, scared to death, looking at my owner. My awe inspiring, magnificent, 5 foot 2 inch giant of muscle owner. Looking at that body I knew that I belonged beneath her.

“Pick up those baby weights.” I did immediately. They felt pretty light. “Now start to do bicep curls and count out loud, Twig Bug.”

I started, “One, Two, Three…” I was going slow but it seemed like I could bang out a lot. When I got to 17, my arms were starting to burn but I knew I could push out a few more. “Eighteen…..Nineteen…..” I had to stop for a second or two…”Twenty….Tweeenty…….one……” I strained and could nearly get …”Tweeeeeeeenty Two.” And that was it. I couldn’t get the dumb bells up even an inch after that.

“Wow. The Twiggy Bug did 22! You are so strong. Let me see those big biceps.” She chuckled a little when she said that and I stood in front of her and made my biceps flex. Even I knew they were pathetic. I had never worked out a day in my life.
She put both her hands on my arms and squeezed gently. To call by biceps ‘muscles’ was a stretch. My arms were more like flesh tubes. Little bulges, maybe 9” in total, was not real muscle. But at least she wasn’t hurting me. I knew she could squish my arms until I was screaming in pain.

“Ok muscle man. Let me do some bicep curls now. Let’s see if I can do more than 22. You’ll count again.” She grabbed the two forty pound weights. “I’ll be using double the weight you did just to make it fair.”

She started. “One, two, three, four,” she was banging out bicep curls at an amazing pace. Her arms were like bionic pistons. Her biceps bulged to incredible size. It looked like she wasn’t straining at all. I had never seen muscles like that. I wanted to worship her…to show her that I truly understood my place in her world. I was less than nothing compared to her. But I just continued counting. “Eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three….”

When she got to 38, I could detect a little strain. At 42, she was definitely slowing down.
“43……” I found myself wanting to cheer her on. I forgot myself and just blurted out…”Come on Miss Jesse. I know you can do it…. 44,” Luckily, this seemed to amuse my owner. She smiled. I thought I would melt. I had actually made her happy and it made me feel like I had achieved something great. My owner, my master, my superior had been made happy by her little twiggy bug. She struggled and strained but pushed out 3 more massive bicep curls. “45…. 46…….47….” And then she lowered her arms and dropped the weights. She shook those massive arms and I watched those biceps shake. Then she did a right arm bicep flex.

“Well, what do you think bug?”

All I could do, all I could think to do, all I wanted to do, was to show my owner exactly what I thought. My knees again went weak. This time not out of fear but out of enormous admiration. I was standing in front of a GOD. Me, barely a mortal, in the presence of a GOD. I acted on prehistoric instinct and fell to my knees. I gently wrapped my flesh tube arms around her leg and while kissing her knee, then her calf, then her ankle and rubbing my cheek against her massive thigh I uttered my pure devotion.

“I Love my owner Miss Jesse. I want to serve you Miss Jesse to make you happy.” I shifted to her feet and started smothering them with little kisses.”

Miss Jesse was pleased. She reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and slowly brought me up to my feet. Holding me for a few seconds she smiled.

“There’s a small fridge over in the corner and a shelf with towels next to it. Go fetch me a bottle of water and a towel. I’m going to continue my workout and you’re going to be my water and towel Boy from now on. Is that ok?”

“Yes Miss Jesse. THANK YOU MISS JESSE!” This time I nearly shouted it and meant it. I was so happy that I was going to be able to watch my master work out and to be a small part of it. I was going to be the best Water and Towel boy that my owner ever imagined.

“I think you and I are going to get along just fine. But I still have a lot of training to do to mold you into the proper bug I know you want to be. For now, just be thankful that you pleased me.”

She let go and I scampered as ordered. At least, for the moment, I was happy to be a Bug and not in pain. I was soon to find out that that wasn’t going to be the norm.
Old 25-Aug-20, 03:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
As we headed downstairs, Miss Jesse controlling my every move with her unbreakable wrist-twist, we could hear our parents laughing and chatting in the living room.

“Ok Twig Bug, you will be on your best behaviour. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Jesse.”

She let go and I let out a sigh of relief. She stepped in front of me and I followed her into the living room.

“Hey Guys,” exclaimed Cheryl, “Are you having fun?”

“Oh yeah Mom. Stew and I are really getting to know each other.”

My Dad was watching and, I think, finally noticed Miss Jesse’s physique.
“Hey Jesse. Your Mom’s been telling me all about your athletic achievements and martial arts training. I guess it’s paying off. You look like an Olympic Gold medal athlete. You better watch out Stew or your soon-to-be little sister will be ordering you around.”

Jesse snickered and looked like a shy little girl when she said, “Oh no Mr. James. I do pretty good at my sports but Stews a guy. He’s older and taller and, well, you know, boys just have an unfair advantage.”

My Dad wasn’t watching Cheryl, but I could clearly see her wink at Miss Jesse. It was like the two of them were conspiring about something.

“Please Jesse. Feel free to call me Glen” my Dad replied.

With that, Cheryl got up, clapped her hand and said, “OK. Well, Glen and I were just
saying that it would be nice to take a walk downtown so I could show him some of the stores and restaurants. Do you guys want to join us?”

Miss Jesse chimed right in. “Well, I don’t want to. I know all about downtown Greenville but I’ll leave that decision to Stewy. What ever you want to do Stu works for me.”
I hesitated just briefly but knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that when Miss Jesse said, ‘I don’t want to’ it was more a command than a comment.
“No thanks,” I said, “I’d rather hang out here with Jesse.” I tried to sound upbeat, but I knew that my voice was shaky.

“Everything OK Stew?” my Dad asked.

Miss Jesse had been standing next to me but now she pivoted and took a step back and turned and looked at me. She was not smiling. She put her hands together in a relaxed looking stand and while waiting for my answer, unseen by my Dad, she very subtly flexed her pecs. Her muscles bounced and I took a deep gulp and said, “No Dad. Really, I’m fine. I think I’m just tired. Do you mind if we just stay behind so I can rest?”

“It’s decided,” said Cheryl, “Lets hit the road Glen. And once again, young lady, BE GOOD!”

We watched, waving and smiling, as our parents walked to the front door and left.
As soon as the door closed, Miss Jesse turned and threw her right arm over my head and around my neck and bent me down in an unbreakable headlock. She was so strong. I could feel her bicep pressing against the back of my neck. Her fist was right on my Adams apple. She started to walk. I tried to keep up, bended at the waist, just to keep her from pulling my head off. As she walked, every once in a while she smacked me with her left hand. Not very hard but hard enough to make a point. That point being that there wasn’t a damn thing I could do but accept her dominance.

“You are such a fucking wimp!”

She was now heading for the basement. Going down those stairs put a serious strain on my neck but she dragged me like I was a small child. When we got to the bottom she opened the door to the gym and we entered. As soon as we got in, she opened her arm and I dropped to the ground. I was grasping for air and trying to regain my bearings as Miss Jesse went over to rack of free weights. She came over to me and dropped two 20 pounds dumb bells right next to my face. Then she went back and got two 40 pound dumb bells and stood right in front of me.

“GET UP RIGHT NOW!” She shouted.

I jumped to attention. Her shouting at me almost made me pee but I held it in. I stood there, scared to death, looking at my owner. My awe inspiring, magnificent, 5 foot 2 inch giant of muscle owner. Looking at that body I knew that I belonged beneath her.

“Pick up those baby weights.” I did immediately. They felt pretty light. “Now start to do bicep curls and count out loud, Twig Bug.”

I started, “One, Two, Three…” I was going slow but it seemed like I could bang out a lot. When I got to 17, my arms were starting to burn but I knew I could push out a few more. “Eighteen…..Nineteen…..” I had to stop for a second or two…”Twenty….Tweeenty…….one……” I strained and could nearly get …”Tweeeeeeeenty Two.” And that was it. I couldn’t get the dumb bells up even an inch after that.

“Wow. The Twiggy Bug did 22! You are so strong. Let me see those big biceps.” She chuckled a little when she said that and I stood in front of her and made my biceps flex. Even I knew they were pathetic. I had never worked out a day in my life.
She put both her hands on my arms and squeezed gently. To call by biceps ‘muscles’ was a stretch. My arms were more like flesh tubes. Little bulges, maybe 9” in total, was not real muscle. But at least she wasn’t hurting me. I knew she could squish my arms until I was screaming in pain.

“Ok muscle man. Let me do some bicep curls now. Let’s see if I can do more than 22. You’ll count again.” She grabbed the two forty pound weights. “I’ll be using double the weight you did just to make it fair.”

She started. “One, two, three, four,” she was banging out bicep curls at an amazing pace. Her arms were like bionic pistons. Her biceps bulged to incredible size. It looked like she wasn’t straining at all. I had never seen muscles like that. I wanted to worship her…to show her that I truly understood my place in her world. I was less than nothing compared to her. But I just continued counting. “Eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three….”

When she got to 38, I could detect a little strain. At 42, she was definitely slowing down.
“43……” I found myself wanting to cheer her on. I forgot myself and just blurted out…”Come on Miss Jesse. I know you can do it…. 44,” Luckily, this seemed to amuse my owner. She smiled. I thought I would melt. I had actually made her happy and it made me feel like I had achieved something great. My owner, my master, my superior had been made happy by her little twiggy bug. She struggled and strained but pushed out 3 more massive bicep curls. “45…. 46…….47….” And then she lowered her arms and dropped the weights. She shook those massive arms and I watched those biceps shake. Then she did a right arm bicep flex.

“Well, what do you think bug?”

All I could do, all I could think to do, all I wanted to do, was to show my owner exactly what I thought. My knees again went weak. This time not out of fear but out of enormous admiration. I was standing in front of a GOD. Me, barely a mortal, in the presence of a GOD. I acted on prehistoric instinct and fell to my knees. I gently wrapped my flesh tube arms around her leg and while kissing her knee, then her calf, then her ankle and rubbing my cheek against her massive thigh I uttered my pure devotion.

“I Love my owner Miss Jesse. I want to serve you Miss Jesse to make you happy.” I shifted to her feet and started smothering them with little kisses.”

Miss Jesse was pleased. She reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and slowly brought me up to my feet. Holding me for a few seconds she smiled.

“There’s a small fridge over in the corner and a shelf with towels next to it. Go fetch me a bottle of water and a towel. I’m going to continue my workout and you’re going to be my water and towel Boy from now on. Is that ok?”

“Yes Miss Jesse. THANK YOU MISS JESSE!” This time I nearly shouted it and meant it. I was so happy that I was going to be able to watch my master work out and to be a small part of it. I was going to be the best Water and Towel boy that my owner ever imagined.

“I think you and I are going to get along just fine. But I still have a lot of training to do to mold you into the proper bug I know you want to be. For now, just be thankful that you pleased me.”

She let go and I scampered as ordered. At least, for the moment, I was happy to be a Bug and not in pain. I was soon to find out that that wasn’t going to be the norm.
Nice segment. Looking forward to some wrestling holds.
Old 27-Aug-20, 22:54
Last Achievements

The rest of Miss Jesse’s workout was awe inspiring. I stood at attention, towel in my

right hand, bottle of cold water in my left, and watched as she worked her magnificent body into a

glistening, moving statue of finely honed muscles. Holding a 50 pound dumbbell with two hands at her chest I

watched her do 5 sets of squats… 20 reps each!! In between reps, I was like one of those tennis boys at

Wimbledon. I stood perfectly still holding both the towel and water out for her

discretion. She grabbed her towel after each rep, wiped the sweat from her face and neck, sometimes her underarms, and

then dropped it on the floor. After the second and forth set she toweled off and then grabbed the water

bottle.

Watching my owner take that bottle, tilt her head back and squeeze a stream of water

into her mouth …her bicep at it’s full pumped majesty… water flowing and some spilling onto her sports

bra, was breathtaking. When done, she tossed the bottle to me as an afterthought.

As soon as her next set started, I of course, picked up the towel and readied myself to

serve her. Squats, Bent over dumbbell rows with the 50 pounder, pushups 5 sets-20 reps, shoulder press 2

- 40-pound dumbbells 5 set – 10 reps. And each exercise was the same for me. I watched my

owner work her muscles like the God she is. All I wanted to do was admire her and serve her.

When she got to the bench press bar, she chuckled. I watched her put 2 40 pound

weights on each end of the bar and clamp them tight.

“Let’s see if this weight is too much.” She said, “Put the towel and water down Bug and

get your ass on the bench.”

I placed them on the floor and got on the bench and positioned myself below the bar.

Jesse got in front and easily lifted the bar from it’s holder.

“Hand on the bar now.” She ordered.

I placed my hands, fully extended, on the bar. With my arms locked, I thought I could

hold it. Jesse was keeping it steady.

“Ok, Twiggy, lower the bar. I’ll spot you.”

I was able to lower the bar slowly and didn’t realize that Jesse was doing almost all of

the work. I only discovered that humiliating fact when the bar was across my chest and

Jesse let go. The weight on my chest was crushing. I didn’t think it would break anything but I was completely trapped.

“Can you even do 1 rep? Oh my GOD you are too pathetic.”

I struggled with all my might and was able to get the bar about an inch off my chest

before I had to let it rest again, causing me incredible discomfort.

“Please, Miss Jesse. Please help me.”

“Oh, I see. You think I’m here to help you. Is that right? I suppose I should be carrying

your towel and water is that what you think?”

I was so afraid.

“No Miss Jesse. Please. I meant no disrespect I just can’t get the bar off. Please… can

you please show me mercy and help me? Please Miss.”

“What a piece of dirt. OK, I’m going to help you but it’s going to cost you.”

“Anything…oh please… what can I do …please.”

“When I get this light, little bar off of you, I'll decide what the fee is. Is that ok?”

“Oh yes Miss… Thank you miss…please help..it hurts..”

“Keep your hands on the bar until I tell you otherwise.”

And with that, Miss Jesse put her hand on the bar in between mine, and slowly lifted the

bar.

“Look at you Twiggy. You’re so strong. Your doing it. Keep going.”

She was humiliating me. As soon as the bar got a few inched up, she would stop and let

the bar slowly descend, which would send me into a panic. Then apply her muscles and

up, slowly, it would go. Maybe a little farther…a little more … just so close to the top …

and then she’d stop pulling and the bar slowly descended no matter how much I

struggled to keep it up. This went on for about a minute before she finally lifted it and

locked it in place.

“Get off the bench weakling.”

I got off and without being told dropped to my knees again and began kissing her feet

out of respect.

“Thank you for saving me Miss Jesse.” I kissed and Kissed between thanks, “Oh Thank

You….Thank You.”

“Back off Bug.”

Miss Jesse got underneath the bench.

“Last part of my workout today.”

She grabbed the bar exactly where I had and with what seemed like ease, lifted the bar

off the safety and began to bang out her last exercise. Where I couldn’t get the bar up once, Miss

Jesse proceeded to do 5 sets - 10 reps each.

It brought a tear to my eye watching my owner and I had butterflies in my gut. After

each set, she toweled herself off. After the third set - water and towel. I silently served.

Picking up the discarded towel and catching her water bottle.

When her last rep was complete and she had toweled herself off, she dropped it and

said, “I’m heading upstairs now to shower and change. Our parents should be home soon. Clean this room

up. Every machine, every weight, including the floor.”

Then she stepped forward and put her hand on my neck and squeezed. I grabbed at her

hand but it was absolutely unmovable. She held me at arms left and slowly applied

more pressure. I could just barely breath.

“I’ll inspect it later and If I’m not happy, I’ll be upset,” she almost whispered

this, “Do you want to upset me?”

I croaked out, so faintly but as best as I could, “uh uh no..no.”

With that she let go. I crumpled to the floor gasping for air as Miss Jesse twirled on her

heals and left me on the floor… Weeping, humiliated, inspired, afraid but motivated to

make that gym so clean that my owner, Miss Jesse, would be able to eat off the floor.

Just as she was about to leave, she turned and said, “When I get back, I’ll let you know

what you owe me for helping you lift the little bar off your chest.”

I got busy cleaning

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 28-Aug-20 at 15:05.
Old 28-Aug-20, 01:31
Last Achievements

Thanks for great episode. Waiting for Miss jessie's first punishment.
Old 29-Aug-20, 15:56
Last Achievements

I found cleaning and disinfecting stuff in the basement bathroom right next to Jesse's gym. I went to work fast but diligently so as not to miss anything. I cleaned the weights, the bench, the chin up bar, and all the surfaces and door knobs. The weight rack itself got a complete cleaning and then I started on the floor. There was no dry mop so, on hands and knees I sprayed and wiped every inch of that gym. The last thing was the windows which I made spotless. It took about a half hour and then I just didn't know what to do. I put all the cleaning stuff away and went back to the gym. I remember Jesse saying that I'd be trained to do her bidding even before she asked me to. I would learn to anticipate her needs. I thought about that and tried to figure out what I should be doing while waiting for her to return.

I didn't have to wait long. A text message appeared from "M Y O W N E R J E S S E" just as I had saved it. The message was short and to the point.

UP HERE NOW

I made a dash out of the gym and sprinted up three flights of stairs to get to Jesse's room as fast as I could. I got to her door and heading inside. Jesse had indeed showered and changed. She was sitting at her vanity wearing a white perfect fitting tank top...showing her broad muscular shoulders...and pink shorts which just barely contained her massive sculpted thighs. She was looking in her mirror and brushing her hair. Even that was undeniably beautiful to see. Each stroke her bicep danced and I was mesmerized by its size and perfection. Without seeming to acknowledge me she said, "What did my message say?"

"Up Here Now", I answered.

"Oh, I see. I thought for a second that I had mistakenly texted 'COME INTO MY ROOM' because you're standing there...inside my room. But I think you'd agree that I wouldn't have made that mistake. Right?" She continued to slowly brush her hair. I was very scared and knew that Jesse was about to unleash her fury.

"I didn't ..well..uh..when you texted 'get up here' I just assumed that..."

She cut me off. "You assumed? Is that right?" She put the brush down, put her hands on the vanity and pushed back from the table. She stood up and turned to me, hands on hips and stared at me. This 5'2" "little" girl, 3 years younger than me at 12, had the power, just in her stare, to make me feel like I was actually an insignificant worm....a speck of dust, perhaps, compared to this mighty, athletic muscular warrior.

She walked toward me, her thigh muscles bunching and relaxing with each step. Slowly as she approached, I cringed and once again, got on my knees and put my hands over my face and just started to cry like a baby. Jesse was having none of it.

She grabbed both my wrists with one hand and pulled them away from my face. She held them tightly and with the other hand gave me a solid smack across the face. Before I could even react, she brought her leg over my back and, now in a position to sit on me (though she didn't do that yet), grabbed my left wrist with her right hand and my right hand with her left hand and pulled them tight so that they crossed over my neck. Jesse pulled hard so that I was actually being chocked by my own arms. I struggled to breath and I felt like my arms were going to pulled out of my shoulders. The strain on my weak muscles was enormous. She was holding my upper body up with my hands behind my head, her legs on either side of my torso. I couldn't even beg for mercy. There wasn't enough air coming in to communicate. I couldn't 'tap out' as I had seen on TV. All I could do was pray silently that my owner would let me go at some point.

"Let this be your first lesson, BUG. You are never to enter this room without very specific orders to do so."

Jesse had been in a squat like position, holding my body up with my chicken wing arms behind my head. Just as she finished telling me that this was my first lesson, she jumped slightly and kicked her legs straight ahead causing my face to crash into her floor and her to land sitting on my back...arms still chocking me.

My face was squished into her floor. I didn't feel like I had broken anything but I was in a world of pain. Jesse let go of my hands but with her full weight still on my back, there was no way to get my arms free. She then reach behind and grabbed my right ankle and bent it back toward her. She bent it much farther then was natural and I screamed out in pain.

"I like it when you scream. Let me see if I can make you into a scream toy."

Jesse released the pressure. I calmed down. Then a quick pull beyond it's limits and ...

"OWWWWWWW. AHHHHHH" I screamed my head off.

Release and I stopped and caught my breath.

Jesse was laughing now.

She got into a rhythm. Pull... "SCREAM" ... release..... wait a few seconds Pull... "AHHHHHHH" hold it there for a few, then ...release.
After what seemed like an eternity, Jesse finally stopped and got off, leaving me crying and rubbing my sore shoulder and trying to get my knee and ankle to return to use.

"Stand Up Now!" she commanded.

I got up as quickly as I could. My arms were numb and I had to stand awkwardly as my right knee and ankle were very sore.

She walked behind me and said, "Don't you dare move."

"Did I make myself clear about you entering this room?"

"Oh yes Miss Jesse." I blubbered.

I could hear her opening up the drawers of her dresser. She seemed to be looking for something. Then she said, "Oh there you are, Mr Paddle."

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 29-Aug-20 at 16:11.