Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 01-Nov-20, 10:55
Banned
Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How a girl squeeze

When a girl do a scissor i found out from an IFW video that sabrina said that is very difficult for a woman to keep scissoring
so according to you is harder when a girl keep squeeze but not so strong or when she do for a short period of time a very tight squeeze
in a competive in which case would be easier to get out?

hope to see interesting discussion
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diodidio For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 11:47
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: How a girl squeeze

Well it completely depends on the girl who is doing the scissoring:

Technique is one thing - a well applied headscissor will knock you out in a coupple of seconds. Not too much strength is needed and its almost impossible to get out of it if you are trapped. Most women could learn how to do this.

Then there are the girls who do powerlifting/crossfit etc. - The strongest headscissor I ever got was from my ex who was a crossfit competitor. She usually couldnt go for a super long squeezes, but short, lethal ones. We never did more than 30-40% of her max strength though - I just couldnt handle it and it took from the fun. (Plus its dangerous - muigt even kill you)

The best scissors are usually from girls who can go long and hard! I remember one specific girl who scissored me during a one night stand. She wasnt crazy muscular but did a lot of biking/hiking. That was fun and the most competitive over all.

So yeah, it completely depends on the circumstances!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 10:33
Banned
Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flairzington [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well it completely depends on the girl who is doing the scissoring:

Technique is one thing - a well applied headscissor will knock you out in a coupple of seconds. Not too much strength is needed and its almost impossible to get out of it if you are trapped. Most women could learn how to do this.

Then there are the girls who do powerlifting/crossfit etc. - The strongest headscissor I ever got was from my ex who was a crossfit competitor. She usually couldnt go for a super long squeezes, but short, lethal ones. We never did more than 30-40% of her max strength though - I just couldnt handle it and it took from the fun. (Plus its dangerous - muigt even kill you)

The best scissors are usually from girls who can go long and hard! I remember one specific girl who scissored me during a one night stand. She wasnt crazy muscular but did a lot of biking/hiking. That was fun and the most competitive over all.

So yeah, it completely depends on the circumstances!

yeah
and also i think that dancer and gymanst have the best scissors
also because they are flexible and can get you well between her legs

now
what easier to resist a front headscissor from a crossfitter or a figure 4 headscissor from a dancer?
The Following User Says Thank You to diodidio For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 14:43
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diodidio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yeah

now
what easier to resist a front headscissor from a crossfitter or a figure 4 headscissor from a dancer?
Well, as I said, it depends - I doubt you can resist any of those if the girl really goes full force. The question doesnt really make sense if you think about it - what do you mean with resisting? If a strong girl gives you a headscissor, you will be unconcious in a couple of seconds. If my ex squeezes you as hard as she can in a front headscissor, you will be propably be heavily injured or dead afterwards!
The Following User Says Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 10:46
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diodidio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yeah

now
It doesn't matter either one applied properly you will be koed if she goes full force.Resisting doesn't rally matter if my wife puts other hold full force id be out in 10 seconds tops
Old 04-Nov-20, 02:14
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It doesn't matter either one applied properly you will be koed if she goes full force.Resisting doesn't rally matter if my wife puts other hold full force id be out in 10 seconds tops
As already mentioned many times:

The keywords are "applied properly".

A blood choke has little to nothing to do with force.

Especially in my case it's not easy for girls to knock me out in scissors or eaven to get me in a scissors.
I have a short and quite strong neck and if I put my chin on my chest and lift my shoulders up there is no neck acessable.

If I let girls scissor me, the bigger ones are not able to knock me out because they don't reach my arteries.
The pressure is on the jaw and sometimes I have to tap because they are about to break my jaw.

The legs of smaller girls fit under my jaw so they are able to put pressure to the arteries and there is not much force neded to knock me out.

If a blood choke is applied properly there is no way to resist. You go out within a few (3 - 5) seconds.
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:40
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As already mentioned many times:

The keywords are "applied properly".

A blood choke has little to nothing to do with force.

Especially in my case it's not easy for girls to knock me out in scissors or eaven to get me in a scissors.
I have a short and quite strong neck and if I put my chin on my chest and lift my shoulders up there is no neck acessable.

If I let girls scissor me, the bigger ones are not able to knock me out because they don't reach my arteries.
The pressure is on the jaw and sometimes I have to tap because they are about to break my jaw.

The legs of smaller girls fit under my jaw so they are able to put pressure to the arteries and there is not much force neded to knock me out.

If a blood choke is applied properly there is no way to resist. You go out within a few (3 - 5) seconds.
Nailed it!The jaw/face crush hurts like hell!!!

Tags
headscissor, squeeze