Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-22, 21:36
AverageUsername

Default Returning? Maybe?

I have been checking in here and there a little bit, and I have received many private messages and replies to my final update from users begging me not to leave. While I continue to be very busy right now with other stuff, I am very humbled to receive the kind words and support from you all. I would like feedback concerning me possibly returning early.

Would you all want me to return right now and release sporadically throughout the week? Stories may not be top quality since I wouldn't be putting full focus on the writing, but I will still try to release new stories nonetheless. Or, I could continue my break and come back later when I can dedicate full energy toward writing. Thanks again to everyone who has reached out and I will let you all know how the proposal goes after everything is said and done!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-22, 22:06
Points: 593, Level: 8 Points: 593, Level: 8 Points: 593, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Returning? Maybe?

I would suggest not returning for now. Your retirement post said you are unsure if you will have time between college, right?

I strongly recommend you focus on college first and then consider returning if you find you have spare time. Knowing when I did not have enough time for a project, course, etc. was one of my biggest struggles in college. You shouldn't commit to anything more when you are already concerned you will not have the time.
Old 04-Jun-22, 20:51
Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Returning? Maybe?

Honestly, just post when you feel like it. Your own health and happiness should be the only factor in your writing schedule. I’ll read whatever you write whenever you write it.