Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-18, 23:01
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question How to get random girls to trample me?

So, since I live in country a little bit far from the US, and it's not common here to have people for sessions (I haven't found yet), I decided that an easy way to realize a part of this fetish is to take pictures of girls standind on my belly, chest or head while I'm laying down.
I know, it's not original stuff, but i have the intention to post some of those pictures here and also make an instagram.

But the thing is:
How do I convince random girls to step on me for taking pictures? I'd really appreciate some advice and suggestions on how to do it. I'm kinda shy to say that is a fetish, because it's not cool to ask random women that you don't know to realize them. Do anybody have a suggestion? Like, another reason to take a picture like this without mentioning that is a fetish?
Old 20-Feb-18, 04:04
Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: About trampling

Hi itsme,
While I've never asked to take photos of the women, I've asked women that I've worked with or have had a relationship with (where it wouldn't be weird to ask) if they would walk on my back. Like a shiatsu back massage or something.... Then, if they were OK with that, I would ask a completely self serving question, like if they would stand on my chest and belly to "balance out the spine" or something, lol. It's actually worked many times, and while I do feel bad for being deceitful, I also, well... feel pretty good too.
Anyway, hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arik For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-18, 10:02
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: About trampling

Moved to Femdom Discussion.

Talk to Matt: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , or others who are doing it for advice on how to approach people. Check out the real life victory poses or human carpet thread to find references to those who do this. I know @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] used to post fantastic photos.

People often come up with a gig, like, there's this banana guy, and then there's another guy that wears a green costume that says "welcome", like a mat. Many go to cosplay gatherings and enact scenes or just ask people to pose over them - I'm sure it's easy to get people to trample you at role-play parties. There's also this Japanese guy: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - who has fantastic content, and not only trampling, but scissors and foot worship, with mostly random girls. Not sure whether he speaks English though.

I'm pretty sure they can all give you good tips.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 17:52
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: How to get random girls to trample me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do I convince random girls to step on me for taking pictures?
First you go on a date with a woman and both of you drink some wine. You discuss how wine is made - it's made by trampling some grapes. You ask her if she would like to make some wine. She says yes. You say "I don't have any grapes but you can practice by trampling me. You will know you succeeded when I start to whine." Picture that.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: