Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-20, 20:17
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default My trainer owns me and a girl!

Its been a whole new experience training with Brandi since our session. Just small things like I am doing pushups and once she sat on my back and another time she stepped on my back to try to keep me from getting up. I was so turned on. She also has started to really emphasize the word Squeeze when shes on the mic. I know she knows it gets to me.
That is true, this story is fantasy but the pictures are of them are real.The bigger one is obliviously my trainer Brandi and the smaller is Mandy

So she asked me last week about a mutual friend Mandy(I am changing their names and cropping the photos I have to keep me from getting caught.) last week. She is a runner, very cute, but doesn't have the big legs I crave, also a lesbian who is getting married this month. She said they were talking about how competitive her and her girlfriend are and how they wrestle in bed but she always loses. Brandi remarked that she could show her some moves but I showed her them so could give tips too if she was open to that. I showed up the same time as Mandy. "ready to rumble?" she joked playfully putting her fists up. "from what I here you arent much of a challenge" I shot back and playfully pushed her.
We went inside to meet Brandi and my jaw dropped as she was in a sports bra and booty shorts! I could tell Mandy was blown away as well.
"lets start with a rear naked choke, I'll show you them on you but if you want to try them you have to use Jim."Bradi said. "I'm gonna make him pay for the shit he talked outside" Mandy joked back.
Brandi got Mandy on the mat and wrapped her arms around her neck not squeezing yet, just showing how arms should be. "Now this is a good hold but if you wrap your legs around them like this you not only hold them in place you can really put the hurt on." she slowly wrapped her python legs around the runners tiny, 110 lb frame. She tightened both at the same time and Mandy let out a cute whimper as she turned red and immediately tapped out. "ok there sweetie?" she joked and Mandy nodded she was ok as she caught her breath. "Don't feel bad, Jim here almost passed out in that one!"
I'm not gonna lie, the sight of her huge thighs wrapped around this smaller sexy girl had me instantly turned on.
"your turn" Mandy said spread eagle on the floor tapping the mat in front of her.
I sat down in front of her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. It was tight but she had no idea how to do either hold so I could hold out. I didn't want her to get discouraged so I tapped after a while. I gave her tips on how to make the choke tighter in the future by making a tight V with her slender arms and then cranking back.
"Alright on to the fun stuff" Brandi said. She told Mandy to face her crotch on the mat ,which kind of disappointed me because I had to face the other way, and explained "Ok this is a headscissor. With your toned legs you should be able to dominate your girl even though she is bigger. bring your face here sweetie" she said as she sexily motioned with her finger.
"really?" Mandy said looking excited and slowly and very sexily crawled toward her like a cat. I began to think that maybe Mandy had a crush on her too? "be ready to tap if you don't want to be drooling on the mat!" I warned her. I watched as Brandi put her head in place and asked "ready?" no sooner did Mandy nod then she wrapped those huge, gorgeous, naked thighs around her head. I had been there but had no idea now much they completely engulfed a head till I saw this. She just held her there at first and slowly started to crank on the pressure. The sight of Mandy being compressed in that Vice had me fully erect. It took about 20 seconds before she was frantically tapping out. Brandi released her saying "he warned you! these babys are lethal" as she tapped her huge solid thighs.
It took Mandy a bit to recollect herself. I think she was not only shocked by the power but really turned on by now. "Alright big guy, get in there" she said and I went right in. Those slender legs looked so inviting and smooth, but I could see the muscle underneath. She wrapped them around and began to squeeze but she had no idea what she was doing. I knew she would tire quick. I was a bit distracted by her very toned sexy abs and the pleasant aroma of where I found myself but it was not even close to what I was used to as far as power. I stopped her and told her what she was doing wrong. I said" wrap the head in a tight as you can and wrap your ankles. Then try with all your might to straighten your legs, obviously my head will try to prevent that and that what makes it effective. Then throw in some thigh squeezes if you don't get a tap" She was a willing learner and did as I said. It was tight and painful, but I lasted way longer than with Brandi. I tapped and we moved on to figure fours. "now she knows this very well. Tap as soon as you need to." I warned. BRandi wrapped her up and as soon as she pulled back she tightened that massive calf like I taught her and Mandy got this panicked yet still sexy look on her face and instantly tapped. Brandi stopped squeezing but held her there a while and Mandy didn't seem to mind as she rubbed her calves moaning a bit. I was a worried that both girls could see my rock hard erection by now but tried to ignore it. I have to admit, I was a bit worried about this one. She had very strong calves and was super flexible. If she got this in right I was in trouble. She wrapped her legs around and began to squeeze but her legs weren't just right and I still had a gap to get air. "Arch your hips up and really squeeze" Brandi yelled out. She did and my god did it get tight! I tried to roll to find a safe spot but she pulled her leg back further and I had to tap out.
"Alright, now on to Jimmys favorite! I knocked his ass out cold last time with this!" BRandi bragged. "Really?" asked Mandy smiling, "is that dangerous?"
"Not if you stop right away and know what you are doing. I have first aid training and am super careful but he is stubborn and doesn't know when to quit so I had to teach his ass a lesson!" she kept bragging.
"Not gonna lie, thats kind of hot!" Mandy added.
"Not my ass is gonna be right in your face for this, I know its odd, but its really effective!" BRandi added. Mandy seemed really turned on by the prospect and I think I even caught her rubbing her crotch a bit.
She laid willingly on her back and said jokingly "well back that ass up Brandi" "Be careful what you wish for" I warned.
Then Brandi shocked the shit out of me and said"ugh its really warm in here tonight" As she slid her shorts off to reveal a sexy black thong! "thats better" she smiled and said. I would have given anything to change places with Mandy right now! The ass in all its glute filled glory slowly backed toward a shocked Mandy as she lay like a deer in the headlights!
Her thighs engulfed the young girls tiny head and I moved to be right in perfect view of what was about to happen.
She crossed her ankles and Mandy damn near disappeared in ass! She started to slowly squeeze as mandy rubbed her ass and thighs. The look on Mandy's face turned to sheer panic as she poured on the pressure, not full but enough that it had to be impossible to get air! Mandy tapped and BRandi slowly uncrossed her ankles and let her get air but stayed on top with her head by her ass. I saw Mandy slide her hand down by her crotch and down her shorts! Brandy pressed her thighs together just enough that Mandy couldn't get away and rubbed Mandys thighs as Mandy masturbated underneath her! She began moaning uncontrollably which I thought would freak Brandi out but she just smiled back at the head trapped between her legs. All of a sudden she just got up and said "your turn" and crawled away from a half spent MAndy who looked like she was about to finish. She had to know what was going on, her head was right down there! A shocked and disappointed Mandy said "I'm gonna need a minute" and layed back on the mat motionless smiling.
"I knew you would like that one" I joked "and I enjoyed the show"
"your gonna pay for that asshole"she joked back.
After a few minutes she said she was ready and I layed back on the mat. "ready?" she smiled as she backed up towards my waiting face. I'm not gonna lie, there is no sexual attraction because I have always known she ws into girls, but she has an amazing, but tiny ass and I was very excited to have this happen. "it is warm in here" she joked stopping and sliding her shorts off to reveal some even tighter boy cut pink panties! Her ass looked amazing as she slid it into my face. "pull his head up so its right in your ass" brandi coached and slapped Mandy on the ass. She did and wrapped her ankles tight and slowly began squeezing. "I see he likes this to" she joked and grabbed my rock hard cock. I tried to wiggle out and heard Brandi say"grab his arms and pin them down" which mandy did. I then felt my shorts get pulled down. How could she do that if she was holding my arms down? I instantly figured out it was Brandi now working my cock! It was tight and I knew I had to tap soon but I didn't want Brandi to stop! I started to see stars, but was also very close to cumming and wanted to hold out but knew I had to tap. I tapped the mat and Mandy let up but still kept me trapped. "uh uh, no tapping, put him out hon!" I heard Brandi say as she continued to work my shaft. I was in shock! "really?" asked mandy. "you do it or I will" Brandi said back. That was the last I heard as she slammed her thighs shut and squeezed again. I tapped but it was no use, I shot my load all over just as I was knocked out buried in her ass and her runners legs closing off the blood to my brain.
When I woke Brandi was cradling my head in her arms on the floor. "you ok" she asked. I nodded that I was and she said"good, you have to clean up my mat!" I saw the seman on the rug and laughed. "sorry, she wanted to know what a knockout was like, I wanted it to be a surprise. Neither one of you says a word about this! It never happened ok?" we both agreed and we all went our seperate ways.
Old 11-Aug-20, 09:58
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My trainer owns me and a girl!

Wow, great story. Any more pictures of that lady? She has some impressive looking legs.....
Old 11-Aug-20, 13:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

There are some in my other story called "I finally did it" that one's true. Her watermelon crushing video is so hot but I can't find a way to keep her face out. There are some stills from it
The Following User Says Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-20, 01:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So I ran into Mandy at a party on Friday. She is wearing the shorts in the pic attached. “whats up stems?” I asked. I had been calling her that for years. “Just remember what these stems did to you punk!” she shoots back. “Oh I’m well aware. A bit embarrassed at the finish, but it was quite a night! How them moves working with the girlfriend? I asked. “Oh I own that bitch now! Since I learned those moves I have her eating out of my hand, and my pants!” she joked. “Well that’s good to hear, maybe you can take Brandi on!” I joked. “I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. I have been talking/flirting mad shit to her about how I knocked you out my first day learning scissors and now that I’ve gotten better I’m probably better than her. I was really just wanting her to roll around with me again, I’m sure you can relate” and man could I! I long for that fleshy prison of those huge thighs putting me out again! She went on “So she has been joking back and finally agreed to do it, but only if you are there to make sure its not weird. Knowing that I’m into girls and all” Without even thinking I shot back “I’m in! when can this happen?” We both texted Brandi and I egged her on about how I was going to be Mandy’s coach and make sure she won. Honestly, Brandi is strong as shit and knows the moves I have taught her, but she has never really wrestled competitively. Mandy does this almost nightly with her GF. But Brandi was very confident “watch it mister or I’ll knock her ass out and then have my way with you!” I was almost hoping for that result honestly. We all agreed that it would take place the next night at the gym.
I decided to ride there with Mandy so I could coach her up ways to avoid those legs and maybe get a few wins. It was going to be a best of three or an hour. Whichever came first. “I’m honestly so horny right now! I mean rolling around with her and you turned me on so much last time. No offense but shes more my type buddy” She joked. I was well aware. I had a huge crush on her when we first met that was over quick when we hung out more and I realized I had no chance! “Just don’t get distracted by that. Trust me she will use it!” The one benefit for me was that I convinced them both that if they were going to wrestle and wanted me to ref they had to be in swimming suits! Mandy already had her bikini top on with her jean shorts. Brandi greeted us at the door wearing a red bikini that rode perfectly up her toned hips. Unfortunately it wasn’t a thong, but it definitely got both of our attention! “Oh I love red! But get your head caught in these thighs and your face will match! Just ask Jim!” Mandi joked punching my arm. “Don’t worry about be hon” Brandi joked back “If you get caught in these babies we won’t even be able to see your cute, tiny little face” She said as she playfully grabbed her cheeks. “Lets just keep it clean girls, I would hate to have to jump in and break you up.” I joked back. I think they both knew I didn’t mean it. “Last time we were both on you I believe you came all over my mats buster!” Brandi joked. I turned as red as her bikini.
“Well lets get to this!” Mandy said and started to slide her denim shorts down her long, tan, toned runners legs. I was pleasantly surprised to see the tiniest thong ever barely covering anything! “Will this do Mr Ref” She playfully joked. “Oh that will do fine, I’m gonna spank bank this moment!” I joked. “Ok no punching, kicking, biting, just roll around and get sexy!” I said.
Mandy started off tentative and kind of play pushed Brandi as they started on their knees. She tried for a headlock but Brandi used a judu throw and dropped her to the mat. She pounced right on her and went for a grapevine. “This is almost too easy. Did you just want to get me on top of you?” She joked. The flaw with a grapevine on Mandy though is she is uber flexible! So while I’m sure it hurt a bit, it wasn’t going to get a tap. Mandy was wiggling and sliding back and forth to try to get out as those python thighs started to ramp up pressure. She finally turned them both on their sides to try to escape which just played into Brandi’s plans. Her small, tight body ended up right between her thighs, the pain of which I knew all too well! “Its over for you this fall hon. You can tap now or I can ever so slowly start to ramp up the pressure and crush you till you break. Your choice.” Brandi taunted. “I aint done yet” Mandy shot back and tried in vain to push her huge, punishing thighs apart. “Your funeral, but don’t be a hero and hold out till I break you. We have two more falls. Maybe one if you don’t learn to wrestle!” With that she started to count up. “10%” Mandy didn’t panic yet, but she wasn’t going to last long. “20%” I could really see the pain now as her tiny torso was enveloped and slowly compacted between those thighs. “30%” She was turning red and straining with all her might now. I couldn’t decide what was hotter, her being completely helpless as she was slowly drained of all of her fight, or the goddess who was enjoying every second of controlling this smaller girl like she held her life in her legs. “40%” “ok stop stop please” instantly came out of Mandy’s mouth. “Please Your Thighness” Brandi joked and winked at me. “Please your thighness, stop.” Mandy begged. “Ok, but rub the thighs that just destroyed you.” She joked. Mandy smiled and gladly rubbed the huge legs that swallowed her body whole between them. She released her after a bit. “Can I kiss them your Thighness” She asked. “You may” Brandi playfully joked and stood over the dominated girl on her knees and Mandy slowly kissed on and then the other. “you girls done flirting and ready for round two?” I asked. “I didn’t think you minded, at least part of you didn’t” Brandi shot back and slapped me in the erection I was trying to hide.
They got back on their knees and ready for round two. This time it looked like Brandi was going to go easy but Mandy just lunged at her like a wildcat! She quickly kept trying for upper and lower body moves and Brandi didn’t really know how to react. Mandy wasn’t only into mat wrestling she watched a lot of pro wrestling as well. Just when it looked like Brandi was about to lock her up in one swift move she grabbed her arm and flung her legs up catching Brandi in a headscissor! Brandi, for all the pain she has dished out, has never been in a headscissor. If you remember the first time you ever got squeezed, the mix of joy and panic, she was like a deer in the headlights! “Gotcha now bitch!” Mandy taunted. “You aint breaking these apart, just ask Jim. It’s tap or nap time sweetie!” The only thing saving her at the moment was it was more of a side scissor. While It was causing a lot of pain, those inner thigh muscles that knocked me out couldn’t quite get in the right spot to do damage. There was a look on her face of confusion as she looked at the long, slender legs wrapped tight around her neck. She started to try to pry them, then looked like she was rubbing them. Just feeling the muscles, not really trying to escape. “Time to end this and even this up” Mandy said and rolled Brandi onto her back to lock in a reverse. This time she grabbed her head and pulled her face right into that tight ass like I taught her. I knew what would come next if Brandi didn’t tap. She started to crank it on and Brandi fought like hell but I could see the life start to drain from her. I couldn’t believe it. This goddess who owned me on these mats was about to be knocked out! “ok I give” Brandi yelled and tapped frantically on Mandys ass. “I like you down there though, what if I knock you out like I did to him?” She joked. “Knock it off I give” Brandi said again sounding pissed. Mandy let her go but sat on her face for just a few seconds on her way up. The goddess had been beaten! It was unreal to watch. I couldn’t wait for the next fall. I slapped Mandy on the ass. “Thatta girl! Just like I taught you!” Brandi looked defeated, but was a good sport about it. “We aint done yet bitch. Still have another round!”
They got on their knees again after a short break. Brandi wanted this fall bad but made a critical mistake charging right away. She charged too hard and Mandy was able to side step and lock in a rear naked choke! Was I really seeing this? Was Brandi about to lose? Mandy locked it in tight and wrapped a body scissor in as well. “Got you now girl. You can tap now and save the pain or I can work this nice and slow and have my way” She started kissing and licking her ear and neck. Brandi moaned a little but still struggled to get free. She was arching her hips, flailing her arms, using every muscle to get away and the tiny Mandy was using every muscle to hold on. Both were grunting and moaning as they struggled but Mandy was being coy, I knew she could end this if she wanted to but she was enjoying every minute of this. After a few minutes Brandis struggles slowed way down. I almost thought she was going to be put out but she was just getting exhausted from fighting. Mandy released her just enough to pull her head into her waiting crotch in a front figure four. Brandi looked panicked, and Mandy looked super turned on! I was hard as a rock as Mandy started to slowly grind her bikini clad pussy into Brandis face. She had her in tight to the point I could really only see Brandis eyes as her nose and mouth were buried in Mandys crotch. She arched and ground her with such rhythm it was like a dance. I could see Brandi start to get really light headed and she tapped out. “No way bitch, not till I cum” Mandy shockingly shot back! I couldn’t believe how the roles had switched, Brandi was owned! She was just a face to ride now! This goddess with the legs of a Clydesdale was having her face used as a sex toy by a much smaller girl! She tapped again and almost looked like she was going to cry. But then all of a sudden Mandys posture changed and she looked shocked. Brandi had stuck her tongue out and was licking mandys crotch! Mandy loosened her grip and sat up only to have Brandi, quick as lightening, drop her on her back and execute a perfect reverse headscissor! “Now where you went wrong, like your coach in the past, is you thought with your dick! One simple lick and you got so distracted you ended up here. Silly silly girl. About to get her skull crushed!” She was just holding her there for now but tight enough for her to feel the pressure. “Now here is a lesson your coach didn’t teach you, when you get aroused you breath heavy, and when you breath heavy while you are also being smothered, you go out faster. I have only tried this on my husband, but you little miss, need to remember who your goddess is!” As she said that she slowly slid her hand down Mandys bikini and started to squeeze her frail little head. “Now its hard to breath now but when I do this” Mandys eyes bulged out as Brandi slowly slid her fingers into her “this makes it even harder to breath. You wanted to cum, and now you will, but on my terms” She slowly and masterfully fingered Mandy and then squeezed, fingered then squeezed. She was working it perfectly. Mandy would panic from the squeeze then moan from the pleasure. It was an art to watch. I hand’t even noticed that I started to furiously rub my cock over my shorts. “Come take a look as her face changes, panic and pleasure, shes mine now! She could cum, she could pass out, hell she could die. It’s my call. You better not cum yet, I have plans for you.” I watched the pure terror, then pure ecstasy on Mandys face. It was so hot. She was so in the moment she didn’t even know I was there anymore. “The error you both have is when you get horny you get stupid. She should have tapped already, but she was afraid I would stop. She going to go out now for sure, only question is will I let her cum first? Now go ahead, jerk off. But don’t cum till I say” I was more than happy to oblige as I watched one hot girl, helpless between another hot girls powerful thighs, as she was also being finger banged! It was hard not to cum but I was curious what she had in mind. I was getting close as Mandy reached orgasm. Unfortunately her moans were muffled by Brandis huge ass and the fact she was being knocked out at the same time. She released the broken girl to the mat and called me in closer. “Now she still needs a lesson and that’s where you come in. Shoot your load on her. Face or belly your choice.” I thought about the face, but shes also my friend and I didn’t want to wreck that. So I shot my load all over her belly. The image of her, soaking panties, exhausted from being sexually and physically broken, now covered in my cum was amazing. I turned just in time to see Brandi snap a picture of her cum soaked abs. “In case she gets out of line” she said just as mandy was coming around. “Hey sweetie, we all good” Brandi said. “Oh yeah,” she moaned “What the fuck is this” she said seeing the cum on her belly. “Jim here got a little to into the show” Brandi said. “You fucker, its you and me next time and you are going to pay.” “IF it makes you feel better I’ll knock his ass out right now too” Brandi offered. “I would but I’m spent, so yeah get him”
I willingly laid down and Brandi mounted me in a tight reverse. Her smell was intoxicating. I could tell how wet she was from her match with Mandy. I wanted to enjoy it for a while, but she knew that and punished me the best way she knew how, put me out in 10 seconds and drooling on the mat. At the end of the day we are all good but I really am a bit scared of how Mandy will get revenge next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 118803467_10107777963715428_3859584784693785476_o (2).jpg (66.5 KB, 309 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-20, 00:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So I may have found a way for Mandy and I to both exact a bit of revenge! A new trainer started at the gym, she's also a powerlifter! We are both to try to drop some hints about wrestling and see if she bites! Stay tuned if we can get her to dominate Brandi!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1601163883376.jpg (67.7 KB, 284 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 19:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So I have two stories in the works: Mandy and the ass whipping I'm sure I'm about to endure. And our hired gun Steph the powerlifter trying to take Brandi down for us. Which one do you guys want me to finish first?
Old 01-Oct-20, 20:07
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I have two stories in the works: Mandy and the ass whipping I'm sure I'm about to endure. And our hired gun Steph the powerlifter trying to take Brandi down for us. Which one do you guys want me to finish first?
Oooo the first one please! Really like Mandys runners physique and her eagerness to learn
Old 02-Oct-20, 03:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Ok you got it! I'll get on it!
The Following User Says Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 19:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Mandys revenge:
The day I had both eagerly awaited, and kind of dreaded was finally here! Mandy had been talking shit all week about how I wasn’t going to think what I did was so funny when she got her payback and even sent me the training pic attached. While I was a little afraid of her runners legs, I also had a few inches and at least 125 lbs on her! I am 6ft and right around 245 lbs. I do have a bit of a belly but played football up until last year. I have a huge advantage in upper body strength and intended to use it! I also know she only knows what I have taught her and I think she has exposed a weakness, she has realized she likes being knocked out!
We met at the gym and Brandi let us in. She had agreed to be the ref and said she was pumped to see us grapple “for her”. She showed up dressed for the part in tight black leggings and a super tight, cut off ref shirt that showed off her tanned, toned abs. She looked hot! Mandy and I both took it in for a bit as she danced around asking “Like my outfit? Better follow the rules or I’ll get involved!”
The rules were simple, one round to a knockout or submission. No kicking or punching, just grappling. The winner could exact revenge on the loser as they saw fit! I had already told her that, if I won, I was going to fuck her while Brandi sat on her face! I had always wanted to, but she was no longer into guys. She didn’t tell me her plan only that I would really regret what I did to her last time!
We were just getting ready and I stripped down to my shorts. Mandy said” I bought this just for you big guy” And stripped down to a black bra and the tiniest thong I had ever seen. She play fully stretched bending over in front of me saying “you like it?” as she bent over letting me know that it didn’t even completely cover her pussy! I loved it! I just couldn’t let it distract me.
We squared off and right away she lunged at me like a tiger. I was easily able to step aside and grab her in a head lock. I started to squeeze as she squirmed. “don’t make this that easy kid” I joked as she squirmed. I probably shouldn’t have gloated so fast as she performed a perfect judo throw that caught me off guard. I lost my grip on her as we fell to the mat. She took instant advantage and locked those long, super strong runner legs around my torso. She started to squeeze and I felt like an elephant jumped on my stomach as all the air was pushed out. “you’re fucked now” she said as I struggled to take in air. Like an anaconda when I drew in air she squeezed in tighter. I knew if I could ride it out for a while she would tire. She still handn’t learned to just straighten and compress and was expending a lot of energy squeezing full power. “better tap before she breaks you” Brandi taunted. “never” I shouted back with as much voice as I could muster. I was running out of air fast. A more skilled grappler like Brandi would have locked in a sleeper or breast smothered me by now to finish me off, but Mandy was young, cocky and unskilled.
Luckily for me she started to both tire and get impatient. She rolled on top of me and tried a grapevine but I was able to keep my legs together thwarting her attempts. She decided to go for a breast smother instead. While she smelled great and I didn’t at all mind being in that spot, she lacked the upper half for it to have any real danger. For all that she had in ass and legs she lacked in boobs! The fact she didn’t have my legs locked up and I had way more upper body strength would be her down fall. I wrapped my arms around her in a bearhug that brought an instant “oof” out of her. I decided that now was a great time to take advantage and also show Brandi what I was capable of. I arched my legs up while keeping the bearhug on and was able to get to my feet while crushing her tiny, bikini clad frame. I now had a perfect bearhug locked in so tight I could grab my elbows with my hands. She was not going anywhere. “time to end this honey” I joked and started to pour in on. She began to weaken, flailing her feet trying to reach the floor and maintain her balance. I doubled my efforts on her tiny ribs and pulled back lifting her even further off the ground. “cmon girl, get out of that” Brandi shouted “but not gonna lie, its super hot watching you get destroyed!” Mandy was almost out. The moans of pain and maybe a bit of pleasure were so hot! She laid her head on my shoulder and shockingly started to kiss my ear moaning right into it. “ugh, do it, put me out” she whispered as she kissed my neck and ear. She started to kind of grind against me as the air was pushed from her. “Then have your way with me” she barley got the words out and was reduced to moaning as she was going out. I was so turned on I made a fatal mistake, I relaxed enough in that moment that her feet touched the ground. Her demeanor changed in an instant when her feet hit the ground. Did she sucker me in? Was she playing possum? Did I under estimate how little air a marathon runner needed to function? I didn’t have much time to think it over as her next move seemed well thought out! With one swift move she drove her knee up into my groin with the force of a freight train! I instantly released her and fell to the ground. I looked up at Brandi to see if she was going to do anything about an obvious low blow. “I’ll allow it” she laughed.
I knew I was finished. I couldn’t even fight back as Mandy rolled me on my back and sat on my chest. “You look tired buddy, time for a nap” She said as she slowly lowered her barely covered ass toward my face and wrapped those long, lean legs around my head. I had planned all week to avoid a reverse and now I was about to see why! The dental floss thin piece of fabric was all that kept my face from being buried in her, now completely wet, pussy as she wrapped me up between her firm ass cheeks.
“oh your fucked now” Brandi said lowering her face by mine “wonder what she has in mind for after? Sweet dreams” She kissed me on the forehead and also kissed each of Mandys ass cheeks as a signal to end me. If I wasn’t about to be knocked out it would have been super hot! Mandy cranked on full power for a few seconds and I tapped knowing she had no intention of stopping. I flopped and panicked but it was no use. She had no mercy and I probably had it coming after what I did. I faded into the darkness and the last thing I saw was her squeeze so hard her ass cheeks touched togther like my face wasn’t even there.
When I woke up I was still on the mat on my back but my hands were tied with something. As I gained my senses I realized and saw Mandy towering naked above me I realized it was her bikini bottoms I was bound with. “time for my payback! Hopefully that face is good for something!” she said slowly lowered herself onto my face. This is the first time it was her pussy rather than her ass on me. Honestly, I was ok with this punishment! I figured she would have been much meaner. She rode my face expertly and I willingly sat there taking it as she slowly pumped herself to climax all over my face. She rose up a bit and said “ready for the next part?” To Brandi who was now removing my shorts! Could this really be happening? Was I about to have a threesome with two of the most dominant women I knew? My thoughts got confusing when Brandi responded “you sure about this? He might get really mad” What were they up too? “oh yeah, Im sure, he deserves this!” Mandy joked back and turned to sit her ass on my face. “and I think he is too” she said noticing how rock hard I had become. She took my shaft in her hand and started to slowly work it, from balls to tip, like a seasoned pro! I was squirming and writhing in extasy as she stroked me up and down. This wasn’t too bad, I thought only to have that change in a nightmarish moment. “Ok now” Mandy shouted sensing I was near climax. Right as she said it Brandi kicked me in the balls as hard as she could. I shouted out in muffled pain into Mandys ass as I tried to cover up with my tied hands. It was the worst pain I ever felt as the cum slowly, sadly, rolled out onto my stomach. It was made all the worse by Brandi and Mandy laughing as it happened. “awe, look at the cum sadly slide out” Brandi joked.
“there, now we are even” Mandy said and planted her foot on my face in victory. I heard a sound I feared which was Brandis camera phone click and I knew I wouldn’t hear the end of this for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1601605296240.jpg (134.3 KB, 369 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 22:49
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Ouch!!! Twice she went there. Did no one tell her you had the option to cum on her face but went the nicer route since you're friends. You'd think that would at least get you lowered down to only one crotch shot. Another GREAT installment. Can't wait to see how this ringer plays out for you two.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: