Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-20, 13:49
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Authors you wish would write again

I like stories that invloves woman that seem weak or trick men into thinking they are weak but they are not. They plan their attack on a unsuspected sailant even use their body for sexual to distract them and lower their gaurds.

Scissors , high hicks to the head and judo throws is a must.

The dresription on the guys face as is headscissored like mouth wired shut or something.

The given sound of lady giving the scissors her footwear in leather squeeking, describing her face and the agnoy pain that guy guy is going through.

I like how woman entraps men for a fight and they scream in fear as they get beat up.

Clother is important like wearing black leather boots and microskirts

the auther that come into mind is the one who wrote attitude Ajustment
Well descriptive

The auther
Old 12-Aug-20, 15:12
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I enjoyed ANTMAN on Diane The Valkyrie and Dirksneath on this site - I enjoyed the fact that the girls were initially underestimated, and I particularly enjoyed the fact that they were merciless and clearly enjoyed their killing sprees, often with their peers also in attendance encouranging them......inspirational :-)
Old 12-Aug-20, 19:29
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpopert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone else remember Beatenman? He has some of his stories on DTV but he used to have his own website.
Yes, I remember abeatenman, he was one of my favorite authors. His fight descriptions were amazing. His women were always fit and beautiful and the men were not pussies. As a mater of fact they were usually experienced fighters in great shape, but the ladies would always best them. What I liked best about him we’re his story lines, he really knew how to build up to the fight. I actually communicated with him on a number of occasions and I suggested to him a fight between Tarzan and Sheena which he did and it still ranks as one of my favorite stories. Many of his stories are still on Diana the Valkyrie site. Check him out, I guarantee that you will read more then one of his stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-20, 08:42
Points: 1,012, Level: 12 Points: 1,012, Level: 12 Points: 1,012, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Chronsman.
the reason why many recommend crohnsman is that this man is a genius, the way he builds up the story makes you laugh in amazement later. for example in both his stories ashley and amy he slowly builds the main male character as a powerful one only to be later utterly beaten and humiliated by the women of the story.

the kimberly story is a gold, two stories deal with the theme of emasculating a father before his son.

good that we some couple of collections before he disappeared.
Old 08-Sep-20, 09:04
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I love to read about girls( at least 18 years old) who beat up and sometimes kill adult male champions with bearhugs and over the head lifts.
Old 09-Sep-20, 13:24
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Found myself on this list. I'm not totally dead. Just have a career outside bringing life to muscular women.

Curious, as I'm one of the co-creators of the Amy's Conquest series and Ultimate Power was meant to be a darker version of if young girls became muscular enough to get what they want: do people like this approach to the genre? I always felt the "muscular young women raping guys" world was pretty niche (and killing them in the process even moreso).
Old 09-Sep-20, 17:14
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey i write commissions, I could try to do a pastiche in someone else's style if ya got reference material.
So cool to see you here! I'm a big fan of your stories. I especially like Rape of the Champ and Kaneko vs. Wurtz. In fact, I liked KvW so much I adapted and expanded it into 4 stories on DtV. (Unfortunately, I didn't format it very well so the text is mostly in huge long blocks which isn't great to read, but I still enjoyed writing them and I still enjoy reading them, too.)

Do you have anything new coming up?
Old 07-Nov-20, 11:32
Points: 1,724, Level: 16 Points: 1,724, Level: 16 Points: 1,724, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I don't know if anyone would remember this one, but there was an author by the name of "an artist" that wrote a few stories on the Budogirls website back in the days. They were written as beautiful short stories, with actual stakes and characters. It's a pity he only wrote a few, they were so well written. I recently was able to retrieve them through the internet archive.
Also, "lovestospar" stories on DTV. I found them wonderfully written.
Old 07-Nov-20, 12:12
Points: 1,478, Level: 15 Points: 1,478, Level: 15 Points: 1,478, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Plowjack, GW (amazing illustrated stories), Alpesco, The counselor - all from DtV.
Old 07-Nov-20, 14:22
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyne [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The counselor
Oh yeah, I gues he is the greatest writer on DtV before 2010. I wonder where is he now and why did he stop writing years ago. And also Hardie from DtV. He disappeared years ago too.

I wish also mbp and Davosseaworth started their writing again here, they haven't written stories in a very long time

And also cactusjuggler from DtV. He was so great. His stories were the first I read in my life. I was just a student at the time, and the Internet was just beginning to spread in Russia. It was quite difficult for me to read fiction in English then, but I read his stories in Russian. One Russian girl, a translator, translated them all into Russian and named the characters with Russian names, so I thought that this was our national literature. After a few years I discovered DtV and I realized that these are cactusjuggler's stories, and I'm glad he wrote them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: