Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-20, 02:54
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While it's perfectly understandable to not offer sessions for any reason, I'll never understand the discourteous customer service neglect of not even responding to say "no."
1) There is no guarantee that any email you send has been received and/or read.

2) You're not entitled to a reply just because you asked someone a question.

Quote:
Kira failed miserably at the most basic concepts of professionalism.
Many session providers are running a business. But there are also many who are just "getting money".

She sounds like the latter, while your preference is clearly for the former. It's a bummer you got hit with an expensive mismatch, but this experience will enable you to better suss out the less professional providers in the future.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 03:13
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) There is no guarantee that any email you send has been received and/or read.

2) You're not entitled to a reply just because you asked someone a question.
Agreed on point 1, though I think most emails reach their destinations.

But anyone serious about doing business and making money would regularly read and reply to session request emails, right? It isn’t about owing; it’s about professionalism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this experience will enable you to better suss out the less professional providers in the future.
I’m not sure how. Kira has tons of entirely positive reviews with no hint of this behavior. I’ve now received private messages from others who had similar disappointing experiences with her but didn’t post reviews.

I don’t know what other due diligence I could do, other than to only solicit sessions from the absolute top name superstars.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 04:50
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I do not know who she is, but I once saw a different girl who scammed me and decided she was done 75 minutes into a 2 hour session. There were some aspects I enjoyed, but she also stopped to ask me for more money in the middle, didn't do half of what I requested, and just kept asking for sex instead of wrestling. Effectively $800/hour for that session.

I would walk away if she demanded I bring wine and cigarettes though.

I can't imagine her reacting well if you had said "I think it's unprofessional of you to ask for more money for doing less" in the middle of the session. It just ruins the whole mood for her to do that.

For the other thing, many girls probably aren't checking their session email often during COVID if they're not doing sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 04:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone tell me if she is really skilled in grappling? Like able to beat an athletic guy that is only 145 lbs?
She is pretty good, if you've only done a bit of wrestling I'd guess she'll be competitive with you. Though like the op said she dislikes guys who get rough while trying to win, as does pretty much everyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 14:26
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to respectfully disagree. Yes, I should have discussed my dissatisfaction with her then and there. But none of my eleven prior providers had ignored the clearly agreed upon session time, desired activities, and compensation.

I did communicate via the follow up email. I didn’t expect even a partial refund or offer of a discount in the future, though I think good customer service might have offered something. But Kira didn’t even offer an attempt to understand.

No one is expecting mind reading. Clients deserve to expect what was agreed upon. Kira failed miserably at the most basic concepts of professionalism.
Caveat Emptor with this one.Maybe bringing her non filter Lucky Strike or Camel cigarettes would get her to stop smoking.Seems like she is a little off.
Old 18-Aug-20, 00:30
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Many session providers are running a business. But there are also many who are just "getting money".
Does anyone who's had numerous sessions have any sense of how common of an experience OP describes is? I've heard lot of women actually hate sessions and just do it for money. If reviews aren't necessarily reliable, I wish there was a way to tell which women are in the session "business", and which ones just do it as an informal personal gig.
Old 18-Aug-20, 04:01
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish there was a way to tell which women are in the session "business", and which ones just do it as an informal personal gig.
If she travels for the purpose of booking sessions, she's in the business.
I absolutely wouldn't describe Kira as 'hating sessions but doing them for the money.' She has a vibe about her, I can see her needing to communicate that better to guys she hasn't met before, but I feel it's an unfair characterization.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-20, 14:53
Kinkykira
This message has been deleted by Kinkykira. Reason: Don’t want to go back and forth
Old 18-Aug-20, 17:34
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkykira [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow !! What a entitled jerk to say the least .. I have pages upon pages of amazing reviews not even a hint of a bad review.. firstly you kept asking for sexual things and when I refused you said I was “ talking in riddles” and then I told you and I made clear non wrestling sessions are specialty sessions which cost more .. ball busting, fetish etc you knew that and tried to short change me and as far as “manipulating you “ I asked you to grab wine if you had a problem with that you could have just as easily said no thanks and there would have been no hard feelings.. and as I recall I did talk about my life yes after you talked forever about your wife leaving you in a divorce because she said you were bipolar (how ironic ) I felt sure I could open up to him as well . You did not even mention any feelings of displeasure to me or I would have tried my best to remedy this but how long of a session did you expect after you talked forever ?? It’s sad you are trying to smear me because you didn’t get your way .. if you wanted a specialty session you pay for one if not you’re in the wrong place buddy . And by the way I love LOVE sessioning unlike the women you’ve described.. Us women put ourselves and bodies on the line for this knowing we could get hurt or worse run into a “bob “ like you (name removed, outing violation. Z) it’s quite sad that you couldn’t enjoy your session because you were too busy scheming to get more for free .. on that note maybe try communication with the poor soul you choose next it does wonders I’m told ��

Added after 14 minutes:

I can answer that for you because he is a liar who tried to scheme to get more and lacks communication it’s sad he’s ruining it for others because now I may think gosh do I really need this headache from a bipolar nutcase 🤨
My apologies for initially believing he was being generally honest in his post (with respect to not giving him full value for the time paid). His entitlement complex was clear in his OP and your response provides clear and convincing evidence to me that he was trying to game the system.

#teamkira
Old 18-Aug-20, 18:01
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
His entitlement complex was clear in his OP and your response provides clear and convincing evidence to me that he was trying to game the system.
What is entitled about his post? I re-read it and I'm not seeing it.

Now if he tried to get sexual with Kira then that's one thing but only those two know which one is being misleading.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-20, 18:04
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Kira’s response here is totally untrue.

I stand by my review. It is 100% accurate and truthful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex