Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 10-Dec-19, 21:09
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best of 2019

Oops ... I edited and added it in. Mistress Kara.
Old 10-Dec-19, 21:13
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oops ... I edited and added it in. Mistress Kara.
She's certainly great and we should all be happy she's back doing sessions after taking a break for a few years. You found her physically stronger than Ava?
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-19, 21:44
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's certainly great and we should all be happy she's back doing sessions after taking a break for a few years. You found her physically stronger than Ava?
I did. I think Ava might have stronger legs -- and I say might -- but my sense is that Kara was stronger in the upper body for sure IMHO. Of course, that may have had to do with the amount of effort they needed to put forth to subdue me, which is very little, but that was my sense.

Ava is an incredible physical specimen, amazingly fit and so strong. And she is such a sweet heart. One of my favorite people, for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-19, 22:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did. I think Ava might have stronger legs -- and I say might -- but my sense is that Kara was stronger in the upper body for sure IMHO.
I can see thinking Kara is stronger while wrestling with her, she's on a different skill level and that can make her feel much stronger. I need to try going a few rounds with Ava when I'm uninjured.
Old 11-Dec-19, 15:22
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can see thinking Kara is stronger while wrestling with her, she's on a different skill level and that can make her feel much stronger. I need to try going a few rounds with Ava when I'm uninjured.
Kara is freakishly strong regardless of skills, I felt it all the way through the session since the first arm wrestling and the way she moved me around and through all of her wrestling moves. It wasn’t just skills, it involved a lot of power. Maybe not as strong as Sheena, Tia or Amazon Annie but not very far from there.
Old 11-Dec-19, 16:20
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A fruitful year, way more sessions than I thought I would have. But it also signaled that I needed to relax a bit as I started to develop some addictive patterns. I’ve been to Budapest for the second time and had a marvelous trip to USA which incorporated way more sessions than I intended to.

Europe
Repeats- Sheena,Warrior, Aisa,Sativa,Antscha, Rada Gold, Yana Iron, Orsi B, Princess Nikki, and the blonde Assassin - the Russian beast who is also such a beauty- Amrita.
All of them amazing. Such great girls.

Also met some lovely new girls (there were a few disappointments as well but I’ll not list them):

Madam Lucrecia - my first session of the year and what a joy that she decided to visit 3 times! She’s such a lovely lady but I felt like a child near her. Handled me without effort.

Miesha- European ultimate fighter. How can such a tiny girl cause so much pain.

Rage- unfortunately I was recovering from sinusitis when I met her so I couldn’t experience her brutality as much as I wanted. Hope to meet her again and make amends. She’s terrific.

Ms Thunder/killpussy- a lovely lady, strong, big and dominant.

Izabella Mendes- I’m shivering even when I think about her. What an extraordinary combination of looks, power and skills. She inquired with her Hungarian colleagues about what I like, and unlike some of the reviews I read she started full power with me. Needless to say , I was decimated, beaten to a pulp. Fortunately she comes back soon for our third session of the year!

Dolly - amazing looks, very strong arms, Incredible muscles. She’s getting better and better in wrestling.

Suzie/ La mantide - she’s semi retired but I was lucky to meet her with Antscha’s help. Wow, what a session- best , longest and most effective HOM smother of my life. And such a lovely lady she is.

USA

There are lot of differences, mainly cons, in sessioning in the US comparing to Europe. Email responsiveness, prices, inability to set up a date. BUT the ladies I did meet- top notch.

Repeats in US- Amazon Annie (strongest woman ever and such an amazing lady), Goddess Anat (much stronger and muscled than a year ago), Anji (the ultimate fighting machine and such a modest, fantastic lady), and Mahea (so sexy and so fun). All terrific sessions.

New encounters (no disappointments in US):

Master Kayla - a beauty, tall, strong muscular and super skilled. Reminds me a lot of Sativa in the way she controlled me effortlessly without giving me an inch to retaliate. Has a nice studio.

Ashley wildcat and Lia Labowe- by far the most expensive session I’ve ever had as I sponsored them to New York. But worth every penny. Ashley is such a ruthless model, brutal ,skilled and one of the best trash talkers ever. And so,so hot. And Lia the legend, those legs, this smile. And those BASEBALL BATS she has for hands, she almost busted my face open with those faceslaps. Perhaps even stronger than Antscha which I never thought could be possible.

Amazon Amanda- the first session ever with a girl bigger than me. And she is BIG! She squashed every inch of my body. Imagine to be butt dropped by her?

Mistress Kara- yes. I had a session with Mistress Kara. One of a few who overwhelmed me in videos, I wanted to meet her for so long. And I did. And it was.... legen-wait for it-dary. Legendary! Anybody that seen her knows how dominant Kara is and what an amazing talker she is. But she’s also freakishly strong, skilled and those words.... what an experience.

Yasmin and Camila- well no introduction needed for Yasmin, first of all she looks so much better in real life than in her pictures. And as expected she destroyed me with ease. The only one who got me screaming to bodyscissors. A few submitted me,but not like this. But what a surprise Camila was. After the session began with both of them against me, I voiced the idea that I can beat Camila one on one. And a stupid idea it was. She gave me one of the most brutal chokes I’ve ever felt, which made the room spin for a while. And her scissors are crushing, she reminds me of Rada gold in her explosiveness and brutality.

A nice bonus was to meet Kristie Etzold, the session with Mahea took place in her house in Tustin. After the Mahea session was over, Kristie suggested that she tried a few scissors on me. Who would say no to that? I could hold a bit with front scissors, but side scissors and reverse were devastating.

But 2019 belongs to the one and only....

Tia
Who else. There is no way I’m having just one session when she visits. I ended up having 5 sessions in her two visits. The thing is, we didn’t even discuss the session. She just knows. She got to me in the most mentally deep layers possible. The session was , physically and mentally , like no other. She is so stunning, so strong and so good at what she does. I can’t really describe it in words. But one never had a session if he didn’t meet Tia.
very great post! thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-19, 20:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kara is freakishly strong regardless of skills, I felt it all the way through the session since the first arm wrestling and the way she moved me around and through all of her wrestling moves.
I found Mystique noticeably stronger than Kara. That's of course not meant to diminish the latter, who is still an exceptionally lovely and dangerous lady.
Old 12-Dec-19, 03:32
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My best competitive combined with sensual was with Nia at Tempest.

My best fantasy sessions were with Sierra.

Is there a link for Mistress Kara?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-19, 21:30
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Definitely Rage.

I previously had sessions with Orsi B and Viper Max (two great sessions by the way) where I could pretty well handle their scissors. So I was a little bit cocky and told Rage to not hesitate to squeeze.
Well... I never tapped so much in one hour and I could not last more than ten seconds in any hold. I felt the hour passing really slowly so I had a lot of time to enjoy (and actually suffer quite a bit). Other than she's pretty skilled and had no problems wrestling me down and putting me back on holds after the rests, she really fun to be with during the session, and a real sweatheart when she's not beating you up.

Lisa King, Tia and Lana Luxor who were also great to roll with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-19, 22:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there a link for Mistress Kara?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]