Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jan-22, 11:18
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Under new management

Hey Daddy.
Don’t stare Daddy. I’ve just been lifting a few weights, that’s all. Plus a bit of self defense, some field hockey…
I guess what with all your travelling for work you won’t have been working out much, huh? Getting a bit of a spare tire?
Haha – nice rant Daddy. I particularly liked the bit where you trailed off when I raised my arms to play with my hair.
Do you like my biceps Daddy?
You look pretty nervous Daddy. Does your little girl’s body intimidate you?
Look me in the eyes right now, Daddy! Don’t you dare try and back away from me!
Oh my god, did you just flinch? You flinched when your eighteen year old daughter raised her voice to you?
Are you afraid of me Daddy? I think you are.
Why don’t you get on your knees for me Daddy? Do it! Now!
Oh wow. I can’t believe you actually did it. You fucking pussy.
Growing up I thought you were this big fierce ex-marine. The toughest guy in town. But you’re not even the toughest person in this room, are you Daddy?
Are you?!?
Hahahah. That’s right Daddy, you’re not. I love the look of fear in your eyes when I grab your chin and get right in your face. I’m going to be doing that a lot.
By the way Daddy, remember how you told me how in the Marines you had to say “Sir, yes, Sir” when you spoke to a superior officer?
Well you’re going to be doing something like that again. When I ask you for confirmation of something, you’re going to say “Yes, yes, yes princess”. Three yesses, like that.
Do you understand?
Get back up, pussy. I didn’t slap you that hard.
Do you understand?
Good boy. That’s better. But you’d better not forget.
You know Daddy, I’m pretty disappointed. I thought you’d put up some sort of fight. But you gave into me pretty much straight away. No wonder Mom left you, you sissy.
I’m starting to think that I should have taken over this house a long time ago. I don’t think you would have had the courage to stand up to me even before I started lifting.
That’s right Daddy. I’m taking over. This is my house now, and I am in charge.
Quit your pathetic whining, Daddy, or I’ll have to punish you.
Do you remember last year when I sneaked out and you caught me coming back? You gave me a spanking.
Well that was when you were in charge. How do you think things are going to work from now on?
Answer me you little pussy!
Answer me now or I’ll break you in two!
That’s right Daddy. You’re the one who’ll be getting the spankings.
Just imagine it Daddy. You do the slightest little thing to piss me off and I’ll just throw you over my knee. I’ll lock both of your legs with one of mine, twist your arm behind your back and spank you until you cry.
Do you think you’ll be able to stop me Daddy? Huh?
No, princess. No you won’t. You’ll be trapped over my knee like a little boy. Because I’m stronger than you, isn’t that right, Daddy?
Louder, Daddy. Don’t make me angry.
Good boy.
Now. Your new bedtime is eight o’clock. And no more beer Daddy. It’s juice boxes for you from now on. Because I said so, that’s why.
Not a word of complaint? You look so shit-scared of me Daddy, it’s so pathetic.
One last thing Daddy - give me your wallet.
Really? That’s the thing you say no to? Well I guess I’m just going to have to take it from you.
That was pathetic Daddy. I hoped you’d provide me with a bit of a workout. But here you are, pinned and helpless by your little girl.
Ok Daddy – I’m going to give you one last chance. If you can get out of this schoolgirl pin while I sit here and count the money in your wallet, I guess we’ll call it a truce.
Keep struggling Daddy, you’re almost free
Oops – I guess not! You’re still my little prisoner.
That was truly pathetic, Daddy. I bet I could have taken you even when you were in shape – when you were a Marine.
I love how much you hate this Daddy. You hate that your little girl is taking over. You hate that she’s stronger than you, and that she’s humiliating you. You thought you were this big tough alpha male, but your eighteen year old daughter is taking all that away from you. And you’re too much of a pussy to stop me, aren’t you Daddy?
You know what I want to hear.
“Yes, yes, yes, princess”, that’s right. Though I might make you say it with a lisp from now on.
Now it’s time for your first spanking.
Hahahaha, struggle for me Daddy. Your little girl is going to spank you over her knee and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Well trapping you like this was just about as easy as I thought it was going to be. I feel like you were really trying to stop me Daddy. Didn’t quite work out for you though, did it?
Now, this spanking is to punish you for not giving me your wallet when I ordered you to. But Daddy, I don’t need a reason to spank you. I’ll do it whenever I feel like just because I can.
You’d better not try and wriggle off my lap, Daddy. You’re not strong enough to do it anyway.
Bad boy! Naughty sissy! Don’t you ever, ever disobey me again!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:

Tags
daughtdom, daughter, daughter vs father, femdom, spanking, taboo