Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-22, 17:16
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm confused about the rules of the battle royal because he did come in 3rd essentially
I thought about that too. I think the winner had a right to choose a few others (among the other fighters who managed to tie up someone of course). Nicole had a right to choose anyone and she chose him.
Old 07-Jan-22, 19:32
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,013 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm confused about the rules of the battle royal because he did come in 3rd essentially. So why was he still one not considered a winner? Also he or Jane really needs to break his former friend in a one on one. Partially for the confidence boost but mostly her own good.
He stayed in the fight a long time so you’re right he was technically 3rd but he didn’t eliminate anyone and was himself eliminated by Laura. Nicole eliminated Laura so she lays claim to potentially anyone that Laura beat. It was always her desire that one of her people eliminate the narrator and willingly turn him over to her.
Had he been untied quickly he could have made a run for it but…Nicole didn’t let anyone near him after the fight.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-22, 13:07
Last Achievements

I psyched myself up as much as I could on the day of the fight. This was big. I’d been in this league for over a year, fought countless times, won, lost, evolved from a whipping boy, timidly approaching the league leader to ask to join, to a force against the top fighters. I had been trained and was now a trainer myself. I joined for my own confidence and wanting to develop my skills, and this was a peak in that journey.

All I had to do, was get past the ebony amazonian tank, that was Stella.
“All I had to do” …yeah, right! My previous fights with her had ended in crushing defeats. Seriously brutal beatings and sexual humiliation that was still fresh in my mind. I could remember her forcing a dry and painful orgasm from me when she’d already drained me several times, laughing as I squirmed in her grip with her hand over my mouth smothering my screams. And the worst part…she was stronger and tougher now than she had ever been.

The fight was to be at the hotel as usual, in one of the larger rooms with a separate living space. I arrived early and set up the mats, since I was the challenger, it seemed only fair. I moved the seats to the side and set up the square fighting area. My eyes lingered on the bed through the alcove to the sleeping area. Which one of us would be carrying who there tonight?

I changed into my shorts, wondering if I’d be leaving with them. I had to go out and buy new ones after Nicole had literally cut the last pair off me with a flick knife after running the same blade teasingly up my legs while I hung from her ceiling by my ankles. She even used the shredded remains to gag me while she tugged on the nipple clamps she had used because she said I was “disrespectful” I shuddered at the memory.

Jesus, that women was terrifying, but I couldn’t help but think about her. Fuck me, Riley, Nicole, Rachel, Jane! Were there any stable women in my life?

I slumped down on the sofa to wait for Stella. A short while later, a knock at the door. I got to my feet and opened it.

Well. Stella never failed to impress, and I never get tired of seeing her. Standing a little shorter than me with her rich dark ebony skin seeming to absorb the light from the corridor she offered me a wide smile, ‘Hey there…challenger!’ she said. I just loved her voice too, that heavy west African accent with those clipped vowels just oozed out of her mouth and made me smile back. Her red and blue tipped dreadlocks were loose now, hanging around her head and looked a lot shorter than last time I’d seen them. My eyes immediately went to her chest, those massive breasts restrained behind a tight red t-shirt and that dump truck of an ass wrapped in her jeans. I remember when I first saw her, Karen said, ‘Take a look at that specimen,’ and after all this time, she still wasn’t wrong. This woman was seriously toned and strong. I could see the slight bulge in her arms and those thick thighs were devastatingly strong. I’d watched her crush a watermelon with those for a bet once and she could split an apple in the crook of her elbow without even trying. She was a formidable fighter, but unlike most of the other members of the league, she was sweet and bouncy. She never let things get personal, she just fought the fights and enjoyed the struggle. She always had a smile, whatever happened, and I’d never seen her get even slightly angry at anyone. Looking at her now smiling at me in the doorway, I felt more relaxed. Win or lose, she would be a good sport.

I ushered her into the room, and she tossed her bag onto the bed. Catching a look at her from behind made her look even more impressive. I could see the definition of muscle across her shoulders as well. She had the perfect combination of muscle with feminine shapeliness.

Stella stripped off there and then. She was going to wear a sheer black strapless sports bra that was more of a see-through boob tube and the same style sheer black panti-shorts. Distraction, I guessed. I could see through the translucent material to those tits and her short pubic hair around her pussy area. She turned and posed for me, one hand on her hip, flexing the other bicep with a teasing smile, ‘You ready for dis?’ she said.

I shook my head, ‘No!’ I laughed.

‘How’s your women?’ she asked as we moved into the mat area and began to do some light stretching.

‘Not great,’ I replied. ‘She’s giving me the cold shoulder at the moment; she had a bad loss in that bondage match against Rachel. They hate each other, always have as far as I can remember. They put it aside when all that business with Nicole flared up but, after that…they went right back to hating each other. Strange thing is, they are both quite alike personality wise, but Rachel is pretty brutal when she wins, far more than Jane. I know she gave her a really hard time after she beat her.’

Stella squatted down, extending one leg out and stretching her inner thigh as she arched her back over in the opposite direction, ‘Maybe so she blame you for not helpin her huh? You was suppose to be fightin as a team, weren’t you?’

I hadn’t considered that. I saw her in trouble during the fight and I was making to help her before I got intercepted by Nicole, then Alex. She had to know I tried…right?

Stella laughed, ‘Oh I got beat there too. Those girls laid on me and tickled ma feet till I had to let em tie me. But I ain’t much for bondage wrestling anyway…tis is more my thing. A straight fight.’

The slightly dim light from the room seemed to make her skin look almost oily. She arched her back over, planting her palms on the mat and thrust her hips up to stretch her back. I gulped. This was going to be a hard fight…what the FUCK was I going to do? What was my strategy?

‘So,’ I said, ‘championship fight. Standard rules. You want anything different?’

Stella sat back on her ass and parted her legs wide, reaching for her toes, gently pulling her feet back to stretch her calves, ‘Nah…makes no never mind anyway. When it’s over, I’m gonna fuck you. I haven’t had a nice boy for weeks, so I’m lookin forward to tamin you. Got some nice tight cuffs for ya to try once you nice and submitted to me.’

I coughed involuntarily at the casual way she said that. ‘Err…ok,’ was all I could think to sheepishly say. Stella caught the look on my face and laughed.

‘I’m ready,’ she declared.

I suddenly realised that I hadn’t done any fucking stretching at all! I’d just been sat there watching this Grace Jones esq babe showing off her body. I clenched my fists and rotated my neck. I had to get sharp, and right now. I could stand losing, but if I did, I wanted to at least put on a good show. Stella was one of only two women in the league that I had never beaten and if I didn’t focus, she would run right through me again.

Stella leaned back on her palms, keeping her legs spread wide open for me to see. Her chest rose gently with her breaths, and she maintained that wide genuine smile, ‘Unless you wanna forfeit?’

‘Oh no, I’m here to fight!’ I declared.

Stella pouted her lips for a moment then got to her feet.

‘Your hair?’ I asked, pointing to her.

‘Ah no,’ she replied, ‘I’ll leave it loose. It don get in my eyes these days anyways, so short huh?’

We squared off. 20 min match with immediate overtime if scores were even at the end. Pins, submissions and knockouts all counted. Open palm strikes only allowed to the face. Punches and kicks were allowed anywhere else. This was Stella’s second title defence, and my first challenge. I felt my heart racing as we faced each other.

It was an unusually slow start. She didn’t charge at me or dive for my legs. As the clock started, we both stepped up and circled a little, keeping our distance. Stella leaned forward and swung a few slaps at me, catching my arms as I blocked and slapped her strikes away. She maintained that teasing smile as she feigned another attack that was just a slap. I threw a few of my own, she tried to catch my arm but missed, failing to get a good grip.
‘Ohhhh,’ she giggled.

Watching her move up close I realised how tough this was going to be. If I wanted any chance, I had to be aggressive and take the fight to her. All this bobbing about was just wasting time and energy. I gulped and lunged forward. Stella backed up but not enough, I got in close and gripped a handful of her dreadlocks, using my other fist to land a few solid blows into her middle as her hands went to her head with a yelp. I struck her twice, good hits, but her response was a solid punch to my inner thigh, then one into my stomach as she pulled her hair free. Now we unloaded, arms flailing trying both to get a grip on the other, and to land strikes. Stella caught me on the inside of the shin with her heel as I raked my palm across her face, stinging her cheek with a powerful slap that whipped her head to the side. It didn’t slow her though; another series of brutal strike exchanges rattled me. Fuck she hit hard! Not surprising looking at those toned biceps. The clenched fist strikes to the body were far worse, her hands landing like hammers under my ribs. I stiffened my core and returned fire, but my hits were clearly weaker. We continued to swing away, each backing out of each others attacks as we looked for an opening. Going with the aggressive start, I got the first takedown, diving for her legs and wrapping both arms around her thighs. She drove a fist down into my upper back but I dropped to my knees and tried to pull her over. Now we hit the mat, and the real fight began.

Stella was heavy. Probably because she was so stacked and built, she was nowhere near as easy to move around as Riley. I clung to her legs like a limpet and tried to get to my knees. I think I was planning to try and flip her over and go for a boston crab but she sat up and flung her arms around my head, pulling me down and preventing me from doing it. I released the legs and worked on getting free from her arms. Stella parted her legs and threw them around my waist, snapping them shut below my ribs…and squeezed.
‘Arrrgggh!’ I screamed in shock as much as anything else. My hands went to her thighs and pushed desperately as she crushed me. The pain was unbelievable! I grimaced and heaved as Stella casually propped herself up on her elbows and laughed, ‘Giff up?’ she said.

I gritted my teeth, feeling like my head was going to burst from the clenching of my jaw. Her thighs bit into me again as she poured on the power. Never…and I mean NEVER had I felt power like this from any women’s legs. The air was literally forced out of me, and a moment later, I slumped forward and tapped out on her thigh.

Stella released me, planting a foot on my chest and shoving me backwards onto the mat where I lay splayed out, in shock.

‘Shit!’ I gasped.

I felt like I’d been crushed by a car and even taking in a full breath again was painful. I winced and rolled onto my stomach, then to my knees. I looked up to find Stella standing over me, hands on hips, smirking, ‘You wanna keep goin? Or you wanna stop, huh?’

Slowly, I got to my feet, wincing as I pushed my weight up to stand toe to toe with her. Our noses were almost touching. She tilted her head over her shoulder, ‘The cuffs are in my bag, go get em boy.’

I planted my hands on her chest and shoved her back. Stella feigned shock and fanned her face, ‘Oh, dis boy is so tough…he wants more. Ok, I got a lot more fo you. Brave, but stupid.’

I raised my fists and nodded, ‘Bring it,’

Brave…but stupid. Where have I heard that before?

Stella somehow put even more power behind her strikes. The trade off was accuracy, but the ones that hit, hit hard! Fists slammed into my chest and arms, slamming me back and pumping into my stomach as well. One strike, was more like an uppercut, catching me just below my bottom rib. It felt like my ribs squashed together like a slinky for a moment. I didn’t have time to think too much as she landed another deep into my belly button. Stella’s kicks tended to be low, but they hurt too, her heel slamming into my thighs and even as high as my hip. I blocked what I could and offered as much as I could in return. I did land a good clean one on her face, but it only slowed her for a moment. I was already feeling in trouble, and I was about to get a new definition for the meaning of ‘crushing pressure’

Stella landed a couple of clean hits and I staggered back, off the edge of the mat to the wall, feeling the cold surface on my sweat drenched back. I covered up, tucking my elbows in and bowing my head behind my fists. Stella took full advantage, beating the crap out me against the wall while I hid behind my guard as best I could. ‘Ha!...Ha!...Ha!’ she exclaimed as each punch landed, focusing her strike on sharp exhales like a tennis player screaming as the hit the ball.

After…I don’t know how long, she grabbed my wrists and pulled me forward, bringing her knee up into my stomach as I staggered past her, clutching my tortured guts and groaning in pain. Everything felt on fire as I turned…and walked right into her arms.

Stella stepped up and wrapped her arms around me, trapping both my arms against my side. ‘NO!’ I exclaimed, knowing exactly what was coming. She just laughed, our heads almost knocking together we were so close. I frantically tried to squirm free, and I even tried to bring my knee up, but as she clasped her hands together behind my back, it was too late.

Stella clamped on the bearhug, going from 0 to 100 in less than a second. Those arms constricted around me, compressing my whole midsection even worse than the bodyscissors. I couldn’t even scream. My head hung back, and my mouth fell open in shock as I felt myself being lifted onto my toes. Stella poured on the power, destroying my like a boa and leaving me unable to breath, unable to speak, barely able to react beyond twitching in agony in has arms.

‘Urghh!’ The noise forced from my throat as I heard her laugh again, ‘Giff up?’ she asked. My head rolled to the side, then down and I found myself resting my forehead on hers, looking down at those firm mounds of hers pressed against my chest. I could feel the heat of her breath in my face and the smell of her sweat filled my nose, ‘Mpphhhhhh,’ I couldn’t even speak through the pain, and I realised, I couldn’t breathe properly either.

‘You gotta giff up, ok?’ she whispered, ‘Don be silly, I let you go and you try again, huh? C’mon, just say you giff?’

I couldn’t! I couldn’t speak! Desperation set in…I wasn’t going to be able to get her to stop! I couldn’t feel my fucking arms at this point so tapping was out. Thankfully, I think Stella realised it too.

‘I ease up, you giff? You don’t, I squeeze again, ok?’

I still couldn’t answer, but a wet groan oozed from my lips in response. She sniggered. Slowly, those arms of hers slackened…not much, but I felt it. I was still being crushed against her, but she had let me back down on my heels and left me enough room to breathe.

‘Now,’ she whispered, nudging my forehead with hers to I would have to look into her eyes from about two inches away, ‘Say,’ she commanded.

‘I…give!’ I stammered out.

That wide smile filled my vision and an exhale of warm breath washed over me. Stella released me and I fell to my knees at her feet, slumping down onto my heels and rocking forward to rest my head on her thighs.

‘Dis ain’t going well fo you huh?’ she asked, casually stroking my hair with hand, ‘Yo lady was not much better that first fight. She was like you…I had to get real nasty with her, you gonna make me get nasty wit you?’
This was brutal. I had no idea! It didn’t feel like it had been that long since the last fight but…God damn had she evolved like a pokemon!

I pushed myself back and got to my feet. Stella watched me as I slowly backed away and took my position on the other side of the mat. I raised my arm and beckoned her forward, I was not done yet.

She shrugged and stepped forward, ‘Ok, yo choice.’

Every time I took a full breath, my sides hurt. I took shallow panting breaths as we moved into each others range again and tried to land our strikes. I had to stop playing her game and start playing mine, but she was so strong it was hard to think how I could get through those defences. Stella had only one weakness that I knew about, and in order to exploit it, I had to gey my hand into her briefs, and I had no idea how I could do that. I was 2-0 down and we’d had about 6 minutes of the fight.

Stella led me on, arms at her side, leaning and dodging my strikes and circling away from me as I lumbered after her and tried to catch her. I got silly and threw a closed fist strike at her head, catching her on the cheek and sweeping my knuckles across the corner of her lips, opening a small cut. I didn’t mean to do it; I was tired already and maybe I just wasn’t concentrating. Stella stepped away and dabbed her lip, seeing the streak of red she ran her tongue over the spot.

‘Shit…Stella, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…’

She smiled, ‘Is ok? You want to fight like that?’

‘Wha?’

Stella clicked her neck and narrowed her eyes, ‘Ok, we fight like that.’
It seemed like closed fist striking was back on the menu, and if you think that was a good thing for me…think again.

Now, those hammer fists were aimed at my head. I fired back my own, bumping her hard under her left eye and unloading a weak haymaker at the side of her head but her strikes were much more precise and damaging. She backed me up again and cracked me in the face, snapping my head back and sending me to the mat where she quickly mounted me, planting her buxom ass on my stomach and moving up to my chest where she forced my arms under her legs, between her calves and thighs. She pulled my head up and rolled off, clamping my head between those thighs and crossing her ankles. It felt so warm there, and the smell of her pussy told me that she was more than a little wet inside those briefs. I hooked my arms over her thighs, anticipating the coming squeeze but she just held me there, resting up on one elbow, her other arm resting on her thigh.

‘I giff you a chance to submit before I squeeze…I’s nice like that,’ she smiled.
I was tempted, locked between those thick ebony bone crushers, but I sensed a chance to at least try and turn it around. If the score were 2-1 I might have a chance, at 3-0, this would be over. I just needed one point, and I had once chance to get it. I slid my left hand up her leg onto her hip, making like I was going to tap, then slipped my fingers under the waistband of her shorts and plunged down, reaching for her pussy. Stella’s eyes went wide, and she reached for my arm with hers to try and stop me. My fingers slid through her trimmed pubic hair and found her lips. Wasting no time, and at a pretty awkward angle, I managed to hook two fingers into her as deep as I could.

‘Noooo!’ groaned Stella, gritting her teeth and throwing her head back. Her fingers closed around the arm that was in her pants, but she couldn’t grip! I felt her thighs tighten up, but again, no power! I got my knees under me and managed to turn us so that she was on her back. She kept those thighs clamped around my head, but she wasn’t squeezing. Her eyes remained tightly closed and her mouth opened to release a few gasps of panic. I rubbed at her clit with my fingertips and reached up with my other hand, gripping the waistband of her shorts and yanking, ripping the material. The tearing sound was music to my ears as the thin sheer material gave way. The waistband was tougher to break but it went with another sharp tug. Stella reached down with her other hand in a vein effort to keep hold of her shorts, ‘No! don’t yo…don’t yo… fuckin bastard…’ but they were already torn. I pulled them clean off her. Now her sex was exposed, glistening with her own juice showing that she was already horny. I wiggled my head closer, feeling her thighs twitch as she tried again and again to squeeze but finding herself paralysed by the pleasure. She almost had my fingers out, tugging on my arm but I was almost there. Her other hand went to the top of my head, squealing, she tried to keep me away from her but finally, her legs loosened up and I got to her pussy lips with my mouth.

From there, she was instantly paralysed and the strength drained from her limbs. As I slipped my tongue in, her legs flopped open like she’d been tranquilised. I pushed my nose against her clit and stuck my tongue into her as deep as I could, feeling her tense up and groan angrily. I knew I’d have a very short window once she got there, so I would have to be quick. She started panting, her chest bumping up and down with each breath. I used my other hand to reach up and squeeze her left tit gently, waiting for the moment….and there! Stella came. So quick to reach orgasm…but then, that was a weakness for her. Stella convulsed and arched her back, hands going to the top of my head again but this time, scrunching my hair and pulling me harder against her lips.

I had no intention of staying put and letting her calm down. While her pussy was still flooding, I pulled my tongue out and climbed into full mount on top of her, ‘Noooooo!’ she cried, wanting me to stay and finish, but I had to take this chance. She would be twitching and floppy for a few seconds during her explosive orgasm, and that was all the time I needed.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and effortlessly slipped my arms under hers, forcing her into a face down full nelson. Weak struggles were brushed aside as I swung each foot out and planted my feet on the mat before pulling her up, bending her into a full nelson camel clutch.

‘Argggggg, you! You!’ she gasped as I bowed her body, forcing her head down in the nelson even as I bent her back to the other way, pausing to make sure it wasn’t too much too soon before resuming stretching her out.
‘Looks like I got you again hey Stella,’ I laughed, ‘You fell for that one last time as well!’

Stella was breathing hard. She was still having her orgasm! Panting and squeaking as I felt her body tense up, then loosen, then tense again. No matter, by the time she was done, she was locked into an inescapable submission hold.

‘Give up,’ I offered.

Blasted by both pain and pleasure at the same time, Stella growled before panting again, ‘Ok, I submit!’ she said.

I gently lowered her back to the mat and stood, stepping away and admiring the blot of girl cum between her legs, ‘Oh you made a mess,’ I laughed.

Stella got trembling to her knees, a thin trail of drool slipping from her mouth before she wiped it away. She sat back on her heels and put her hands to her face, slowly sweeping them up through her hair and linking her fingers at the back of her head. She stood and turned to face me, shaking her head, ‘I’s gonna get you for that one!’

Stella looked down, bottomless now. She gripped her boob tube top and ripped the sheer fabric in half, tearing the garment off and exposing her chest. Balling up the shredded materiel she tossed it across the mat at me, ‘May as well haf that!’ she declared, ‘You gonna be EATIN IT when I’s done wit you!’

She was kind of…angry/pleased. Shaking her head and narrowing her eyes at me but still smiling. It was a kind of “I’ll give you that one” look. She was still smiling thinly though. Always having fun, whatever happened.

Having her naked in front of me didn’t help my concentration much. We squared off again, Stella in a side on stance, left foot forward like a boxer, punching from behind her guard. I found myself back in the same situation, taking hits and unable to make any progress. Clearly her orgasm hadn’t had any lasting effects like I’d hoped. I would have to do it again.

Unfortunately for me, Stella was now in no mood to go easy. Those thick thighs swung up and her foot connected with a bone crunching kick to my side, the thud from the impact almost echoed around the room. I cried out, clutching my side. Was that a break? Did she break my rib? Oh shit, I hoped not, but the pain was electric anyway. I protected my side as best I could but that just left an opening for her to go for my head, and she took it. Blow after blow found its way through, not only to my face but to my injured side as well. Even keeping my arm down there to protect myself, the impacts still went right through. Another flurry of punches followed that left me flailing back and falling to the mat. Stella was on top of me in a second, pinning my right arm under my knee and raising her fist for a hammer blow. I shifted my head and blocked the first one, then the second, then a third. Stella gripped my wrist with one arm, pulling my arm to the side and brought a cross elbow down on the side of my face as I turned away. The blow left my head buzzing and the sounds muted for a second, then another hit me. Through glazed eyes I watched as she took both my arms and leaned back, lifting my body between her legs before rolling to the side and locking on another monstrous body scissor. Her thighs crushed me again, creaking the already damaged ribs.

‘Arrrgghhhhhh! STOOOOOOP!’ I groaned.

Stella laughed and released me, pushing me out from between her legs again. 3-1. My ribs weren’t broken thank christ but they were hurt, and she seemed to still be at full strength. This was damage limitation now, trying to make it to the buzzer and salvage some pride. I gingerly got to my knees, facing the already standing black amazon as she smiled over at me.

I think you can tell, dear reader, where this is going. There’s no other way to put it. I just was not good enough. I had improved over the last year, but Stella had outpaced me with her evolution. Where I had taken five steps forward, she had run twenty. Now, she really turned it on.

This time I didn’t bother trying to punch or slap her, I charged in, lunging and trying to grab her. We ended up in a standing arm wrestling contest once more…with me slowly getting ground down. Stella started to bend my hands back at the wrist forcing me slowly to my knees as I whimpered in pain. She was just too fucking strong. A knee to my exposed chest jarred me, then another before she wrenched my arms to the side, forcing me down onto my back so she could once again plant her chunky behind on my chest. Stella proceeded to grip one wrist with both her hands and start to bend my arm back across her right thigh, meaning to hyperextend my elbow. I tried to stop her but she had all the leverage. As a last ditch response, I reached up and grabbed her left breast in my hand, digging my fingers into the mound and squeezing as hard as I could, even as I felt my elbow straighten out and start to bend back on itself. Stella paused and smiled down, ‘Oh…yeah, go on…yeeeeeeeahhhh,’ I dug my nails into her tit harder, but she was fucking enjoying it! She made a show of licking her lips and purring with pleasure, ‘Harder…yeah, go harder baby, squeeze that titty!’ she said as I fruitlessly tried to crush her tit in my hand. She resumed bending my arm and I frantically tapped out on her chest.

Stella was fucking invincible.

I found myself beaten to the floor again in seconds, barely landing a punch on my opponent. I rolled onto my stomach, sensing another mount coming, but Stella had other ideas. Her heel slammed into my back, stomping me into the mat. As I tried to rise, her toes struck my side, rolling me over before she stalked after me and stamped on me once more.

‘You pathetic!’ she laughed as she cracked her heel into my lower back, jarring my spine.

My whole body was crying out for mercy and my limbs were starting to shake from the repeated shocks. She planted her heel into the middle of my back, driving me down into the mat and taking both my arms. Next, Stella pulled them up while pushing down with her foot, wrenching me into a nasty surfboard. Her hands crushed my wrists in their grip and levered me up off the mat. It felt like she was going to put her foot through my spine, and I once again cried out in agony, screaming loud out over the sound of her laugh. I flicked my foot up and tapped out on the mat frantically.

‘Ah tap?’ she asked, pulling slightly harder on one arm and twisting my tortured body as she curled her toes on my back and dug them into my skin.
I nodded frantically, ‘Uh-huh, uh-hun!’

The next round, she raised a leg and delivered a straight step kick to my stomach that literally knocked me off my feet and onto my ass. Rather than follow up she just beckoned with her hand, ‘Up,’ she demanded. She was just letting me get to my feet so she could beat on me some more. I obliged, my body screaming for mercy. Had to keep going, had to…

I had no sooner got to my feet when she rushed me. I took a step back, but I was so weak and beaten I didn’t see it coming. Stella threw her arms around me again and clasped her hands behind me. Another bearhug. No! No, I couldn’t take another one, I knew that. My arms were free this time and I reached behind, clawing at her wrists and trying to pull her hands apart. Too late, that fucking CRUSHING pressure started up a second later and I felt myself lifted onto my toes again, immobilised in her vice like grip.
‘No!’ I winced, giving up trying to free myself.

‘Enough already?’ she asked, smiling right in my face.

I tapped out on her shoulder. I just couldn’t take another crushing from her arms. Stella released me and I once again fell to the floor as she walked away to the other side of the mat. I fell onto all fours and squeezed my eyes shut, feeling the aching pain all over my body. I just couldn’t take this any more. I just…couldn’t.

‘Come on,’ she giggled, posing with her hands on her hips again. The naked fighter was dripping with sweat, her ebony skin glistening in the dull light, but she didn’t seem in the last bit tired. I gulped and got back to my feet. There were still six minutes on the clock and the score was 6-1 to Stella.
Stella shifted into a combat stance again, fists up, left foot forward, a few of her red/blue tipped dreadlocks drifting in front of her right eye as she gave me one of those wolfish grins.

Six whole minutes to last.

Six minutes to get beaten on again and again with no hope of winning.

No.

I couldn’t.

During the last tournament, Laura had given up before the end of our match after taking a heavy beating from me. I laughed at her then, giving up and not even finishing the fight. Now I was going to do the same.

I raised my arms like she was pointing a gun at me and sank to my knees, bowing my head. I heard her gasp in shock, ‘No waaaay,’ she breathed. I gulped again and went onto all fours. Slowly, I started to crawl across the mat to her like a wounded animal. On reaching her foot, I went right onto my belly, gripped her ankle lightly and pressed my lips to her foot.

I was forfeiting. I couldn’t take any more of what she had to dish out. I was done.

She giggled and wiggled her toes in my face, ‘You done boy?’ she said, still not quite believing it, even though I was at her feet, gently kissing my way up from her toes to her shin. I tapped the mat between her legs.

‘I nevah thought I’d see dis,’ she said. I looked up at her, she had to bend over a little to see over her tits but she had a triumphant toothy grin on her face, ‘Ah, didn’t say to stop,’ she said, pointing down at her feet again. I went back to kissing her foot. I never really noticed but she had a faint tattoo on her foot, like a vine, starting at her toes and going up her foot and around her ankle. I kissed the leaves one at a time, working my way up to her ankle, then back down again.

She left me kissing her foot for another minute before whipping it out of my grip and stepping back, ‘Knees,’ she commanded. Unable to look her in the eye right now, I slowly got to my knees and sat back on my heels as she circled slowly around behind me. She leaned down, her lips brushing my left ear, ‘Don worry, you be good, no more pain.’ With that, she slipped her arm around my throat and the other arm to the back of my head, locking on a tight RNC. I didn’t dare to resist or protest. Stella flexed her bicep and lifted me a little, hanging me from her limb and clamping on the RNC tight. I reached for her arm but before my fingertips could get there, my vision went black.

I woke up face down on the mat. It didn’t feel too bad. I’d learned that if you let yourself go then you generally had a better time of waking up than if you resisted a choke. I movements still felt groggy, but my mind was clear at least. I turned my head to look into the bedroom section. Stella was pulling things out of her bag, her bare ass exposed for me to admire as I lay there. I understood better now why Laura forfeited in our singles match a few months back. There’s only so much you can take. She reached her limit, just as I had now. I was disappointed with myself. Surly I had taken worse beatings in the past? Maybe. Nicole had reduced me to tears several times, Rachel had almost broken my knee in a figure four leglock, jammed her fingers up my ass at least once and Jane…well, Jane had put me in a spladle once that was so ruinously painful, I passed out from the pain for a moment. I guess the difference with all those other fights was that I had…or felt I had, a chance. Here, now, facing this version of Stella, this amazonian ebony tank, there was no chance of victory. The Nigerian Nightmare was at her peak and I was roadkill under her. Her fists and feet were like concrete slamming into me, her arms like metal bars and her aggression beyond anything I could counter right now. I understood what had happened to Jane in their first fight, how easily my partner had been annihilated. I couldn’t stop her or even slow her down, so maybe, psychologically, my spirit was broken to the point where the body wouldn’t follow any further.

Stella turned, seeing I was awake and giving me another one of her trademark wide smiles. She strode back over or to me, a couple or items in her hand. Standing astride my back she sank down and sat gently on my tortured frame. Leaning down again she stroked my hair a little, ‘You gonna give me any trouble mister?

‘No,’ I said, my voice cracked a little from the choke.

‘You suuuuuure?’ she drawled.

‘You won Stella, I’ll do what you want.’

She patted my head, ‘Good boy.’

It wasn’t a normal hold for her, but she slipped me into a lotus lock. She didn’t squeeze though, so it wasn’t so bad, nothing like Rachels application of the same hold. Stella dropped the items next to her. Her foot was in my face so I could only see a little, but she had a set of fixed bar cuffs and another pair that had no links between the metal rings. They were almost like a metal number 8. She secured my arms above the elbows first with the fixed bar. The cold metal rings clipped closed just below my biceps and pulled my arms back just as the edge of what would be uncomfortable. Next, she rotated my wrists and clipped them into the metal “8” bracelets. The effect was to essentially secure my wrists close together, locked in place with no flex and hold my elbows a little wider apart. Between the ones on my upper arms and the ones on my wrist, I couldn’t move my arms even an inch apart, or together, from where they were.

‘Ok?’ she asked.

‘Y-yeah,’ I replied. Stella unlocked the lotus hold and rolled me onto my back, plopping her buxom ass down on my thighs and pulling me up to a sitting position by my throat. Had this been any other women, I’d have been scared right now. Most fighters liked to get revenge for things done during or before the fight but when I looked up into Stella’s eyes, I didn’t see anything nasty. She slipped an arm behind me to keep me upright and flexed her bicep, ‘You know what to do huh?’ she said.

I actually smiled back, leaning forward and kissing the muscles on her arm. Stella loved muscle worship when she won, and to be honest, if anyone had muscles worth worshipping, it was her. I ran my lips gently across the warm, sweaty skin, kissing gently as she posed for me, looking down her nose at me with that sly smile. I was her prize, and we both knew that the power exchange had gone 100% to her, for as long as she wanted it.

‘Yeah, good boy,’ she said as I sucked and kissed her bicep gently, ‘You gonna get fucked tonight, you know that? Huh?’

‘Yes,’ I replied.

‘Can’t believe you gave it to me,’ she continued, ‘I’s kickin your ass anyway but, nevah thought you’d quit.’

I turned and looked right up into her eyes, nose brushing hers, ‘You are too strong for me,’ I said, ‘just wanted you to stop beating the crap out of me,’
‘Well,’ she replied, ‘I won beat the crap outta you anymore, but quitters get fucked even harder you know!’

Stella swapped arms and made me repeat the kisses on her other bicep. I could feel her warm breath on the side of my face as she watched me working my lips over her taut skin. Her chest followed, although I was not allowed to kiss her tits. I had to restrict my lips to the area above her tits, drifting left and right while she watched me with delight. When she was satisfied, she walked to the bed and sat on the edge, legs spread wide. She pointed to her thighs and raised an eyebrow. I understood, walking on my knees until I was between her legs before bowing my head and kissing her thick thighs gently.

‘You say away from ma pussy,’ she commanded, gently running her fingers through my hair as I stuck my tongue out and ran it gently across the clammy sweat patches on her upper legs, ‘I tell you when you can play there, understand?’

‘Yes, Stella,’ I said.

‘Who’s the champ?’

‘You are?’

‘Say again boy?’

‘You are Stella, you’re the champ.’

I felt seriously submissive right now, and I calmly lent into the feeling. Stella had that effect on me, but submission to her was almost gentle compared to Nicole. Nicoles was hateful, pain induced and aggressive, I was terrified of giving up control to her. Stella only had to ask, and I did what she wanted, and I wasn’t afraid of what she would do. Maybe there was something to it?
Eventually she got down to business, pulling me onto the bad and sitting on my chest, ‘Slow dis time, I want it to last!’ she said, pointing between her legs. I obliged, gently kissing her pussy lips and slipping my tongue in only a little at a time, giving her a chance to warm herself up. As she got closer, she started to abuse her own tits, pinching her nipples and digging her fingers into her mounds as she panted her way to another blistering orgasm that oozed her girl cum over my face. She scootched back and lifted her weight a little, plunging my cock into her dripping sex while pinning me down with one hand on my throat to prevent me sitting up, ‘Take it, go on,’ she said breathlessly. I didn’t need asking twice and bucked my hips in time with her as she somehow climaxed again a minute later, almost in perfect time with me as I busted inside her. Stella collapsed on top of me, slipping one arm behind my head before locking her lips to mine and invading my mouth with her tongue. She still shifted gently on my cock, squeezing with her coochie muscles to drain the last of my cum out of me. I was almost high with delirious pleasure, tasting her mouth and feeling the raw heat of her pussy clamped around my meat. Finally, she peeled her lips back from mine and sweat a few strands of her dreads out of her eyes, ‘Enjoy?’

‘I wish I’d forfeited at the start,’ I replied just before her mouth locked onto mine again.

As you would guess, Stella didn’t need long to recover from an orgasm. I found myself in a loose mounted triangle a few minutes later with my face mashed into her sopping wet crotch. It was so wet down there I could barely breath as the friction made squelching and bubbling sounds as I worked her into another explosion, watching her pinch at her own nipples again as she queened over me. When I was ready to go again, she turned and planted her ass on my chest, facing down, ‘I blow you…you kiss my ass,’ she grinned over her shoulder. I didn’t need an invitation for that either. I lifted my head and started planting my lips across that smooth brown dump truck of an ass. Stella adjusted her position to lay flat on me and I felt her lips close around my head. I kept up the kissing…and a few light bites, on her ass as she took me in deep over and over, squeezing the base of my meat between her thumb and forefinger while cupping my balls and gently squeezing with her other hand. It didn’t take long to build to another powerful explosion. As I bucked, I buried my face in her crack and gasped with uncontainable pleasure, feeling my cock pump my spunk into the back of her throat. She sucked me dry before sitting up and looking over her shoulder again, ‘Tell me again,’ she said, raising both arms and flexing her biceps.

I was almost out of breath, but I managed, ‘Y-you’re the champ. You’re the best Stella, you’re the fucking champ!’

‘Yeah, I am,’ she winked.

Unbelievably, she wasn’t done. She sat up against the headboard next to me and scrolled through her phone for a while before checking that I was good to go again! Insatiable. I hadn’t done it this many times after a fight since I beat Jane. Eventually though, she could see that I was suffering, and she relented, straddling me and smiling down at her utterly spent and destroyed prize. The cuffs on my wrists were really uncomfortable, much worse than the ones Riley used since these had absolutely no flexibility.

‘You tired out?’ she asked, leaning down, hovering over my head.

‘Yeah,’ I replied, ‘You’ve…pretty much finished me off in both departments.’

‘Best at fightin, best at fuckin? That about right?’

I nodded, ‘And then some.’

We finished the night with a long make out session. Stella lay atop me with my legs held open in a loose grapevine. I didn’t complain. It felt perfectly natural to be totally submissive to her after tonight so I didn’t protest…not that it would have made any difference if I had. Stella spent much of the next half hour with her tongue just short of the back of my throat while I blissed out beneath her, groaning and whimpering occasionally as she brushed her fingers against my cheek. The whole post fight had been one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to me in the league, the forfeit, the muscle worship and the sex…the sex really had been something else.

Predictably, she would not remove the restraints. I don’t know why I bothered asking. It was slightly more awkward to sleep as it was almost impossible to roll onto my side. Still, I managed, with Stella tucked up beside me, head on my shoulder and one of her legs draped over me as we fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to her sliding on top me to make use of my morning wood. We pleased each other again before she rolled me over and undid the cuffs. Pins and needles surged into my arms as I was able to move them again. Stella massaged my limbs for me before beckoning me into the shower with her. Under the water, she handed me the sponge, ‘You ain’t done yet,’ she said simply. I couldn’t help but grin as I lathered the sponge and started to soap her up. I knelt in the large shower and rubbed the suds all over her legs and ass as she looked down, water cascading off her shoulders and running down her chiselled form. I used the shower head to sluice the soap off her while she again flexed in front of me. She really was rubbing it in, but in a good way.

Finally dressed, I put the mats away and packed my bag. Stella had changed into tight jeans and a black short sleeved top that hung off one shoulder, showing her smooth skin and firm bicep on her left side with just a little bit of midriff exposed up to her belly button. She casually walked up with my shorts hanging from her finger, ‘Another pair for my collection. Think I got, three now huh?’ Her smile melted me again, just perfect. She stuffed the shorts into her bag and poked me in the ribs with her finger, laughing as I winced. She pulled up my t-shirt, ‘Ohhh, look at that huh.

You poor white boy, you bruise to easily?’ she giggled. My lower torso looked like a patchwork of bruised fruit after the pummelling she had administered. Everything ached, and I knew it would get worse by tonight. I playfully slapped her hand away, ‘Yeah, you don’t go gentle do you?’

This fight had felt different. Yes, ok, I’d been destroyed beyond any reasonable recovery, but I found that I had enjoyed fighting Stella. I’ve said it before, she’s not in it for rivalries, not in it because she hates someone else in the league or she wants to get one over on someone else. She isn’t unnecessarily violent or brutal with her fighting style and she doesn’t take “revenge” after she’s won. She fights every fight with a smile on her face…and she takes care of the loser as much as she pleases herself. As we looked into each others eyes I felt something right then. Desire. With all the women in the league there always seemed to be something at stake when we fought. With Stella, it was just a good time, whoever won.

Biting my lip, I reached out and slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her up against me, ‘Oh?’ she said, surprised as I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, just a light peck. ‘Ah, ok?’ she whispered. The half dozen bracelets on her wrist jangled as she reached her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a much deeper kiss, slipping her tongue between my teeth as I reached up, cupping her cheek in my other hand and sliding my hand up to feel her rough wiry dreads between my fingers.

As out lips parted I smiled, ‘Thanks Stella, thanks for the fight…even though you beat my ass. I umm…enjoyed servicing you afterwards.’

She giggled, ‘Aww, glad you enjoyed. It was my pleasure. You wanna rematch?’

‘Hell, fucking NO!’ I replied slowly, ‘Not for a while!’

We both laughed, still relaxed in each others arms, ‘You always gonna be my submissive now…you know that, right? You be thinkin of me for a long time, even when you don’t wanna be. I’m in ya head now.’

I reached up, taking her wrist and bringing her palm to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the middle of her palm gently. I knew she liked that, submission from a defeated foe. Her eyes widened a little as she drew a sharp breath and smiled, ‘Good boy,’ she cooed. That affirmation made me feel warm inside. I licked her palm again, ‘You a good little sub hmmm?’

‘I’ll sub for you anytime Stella,’ I replied.

With that, we separated. Stella fanned her face with her hand and winked, ‘See you around,’ she said, blowing me a final kiss and sliding out the door. I exhaled deeply, sinking into the chair by the bed and letting my head rest back against the wall.

Back to fucking reality…and all its problems. Jane, Nicole, Rachel, Riley.

The Terror Twins
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-22, 17:45
Last Achievements

Stella is right. Jane is probably blaming him for the lack of support. How could she realize that he was coming to her rescue when Rachel was all he. She probably thinks that he was nowhere when she needed him. Communication is a wonderful thing. They need to resolve this issue by talking. That's not something you can solve with couples therapy. That would be weird.

Well, I was a little hopeful for him before the fight just because he had never beaten her. Nevertheless, this outcome was just as I predicted. I am not sure if anyone can beat Stella now. She is just too strong for anyone. Nicole may try to match her sheer strength, Rachel may try to use her technical knowledge, Jane may... Ok, let's stop here she already tried. Stella is really good. And also far nicer than the others If he had punched first or forced orgasm to the other women he would have spent another night at the hospital. He should be thankful that Stella does not hold a grudge.

It looks boy has a serious issue. He never stopped fighting before. Especially Nicole and Jane offered him to give up the fight but he always fought to the end (Well, that was mostly because of survival instinct). This might be because he knew he lost of winning and was sure that Stella was not going to be too brutal.

But there might be a more troubling reason.

I think Nicole broke something in him. He even wanted to lose to Riley at the training session. Now quitting the fight and being so submissive. If this is going to be the norm for him he will just rationalize tapping and submitting at any other fight no matter who is his opponent. Nicole already imprinted herself there might be some conflict in the future. I wonder where will you go from this point.

Hey, there was another fight for tonight. Riley vs Ruth. I wonder who won.

Thanks again.
Old 22-Jan-22, 01:29
Points: 1,307, Level: 14 Points: 1,307, Level: 14 Points: 1,307, Level: 14
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I LOVE Stella and I think that she would have a long run as champ like Jane normally. The problem is Nicole. She’s not as strong, but she’s so sadistic that it’s only a matter of time before she wins and takes over.
The Following User Says Thank You to GL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 16:14
Last Achievements

I arrived at Karen’s place the next day, easing myself gingerly into the chair opposite her as she keyed away on her laptop. The bruises Stella had given me had indeed flared up even worse since the fight. My whole body was aching and groaning with every movement. I could forget laying down at the moment, there was no comfortable position at all.

‘Bad one was it?’ said Karen.

‘You could say that,’ I agreed and recounted the fight, including my premature submission from sheer agony and despair.

‘Wow!’ she said, ‘I guess you aren’t looking for another shot right away then?’

‘Fuck…no!’ I said.

‘That’s ok,’ she laughed, ‘you will slip down a few places though, unless you want to take a fight to maintain your position in second place? If not, I can offer you something a little more plain for your next battle in a few weeks time.’

‘Show me,’ I said.

Karen span her laptop around. There were two black and white headshots on the screen. The first was Ruth. The Latina babe was looking over her shoulder smiling, hair swept over her other shoulder. That might be nice. A good fight against a well known opponent, and an incredible hot one as well. Fights between us tended to go 50-50 these days so it was a risk…but not nearly as much as the other picture.

Glaring back at me like a police mugshot, head slightly down with “resting bitch face” was Alex. Her now dark hair was still slashed short and ragged around her ears with a few whisps drooping down towards her eyes. Serial killer look. The fight with Ruth called to me as easier and more enjoyable but…something else in me. I felt like Alex and I had unfinished business. Since she’d become one of Nicoles little disciples she’d been pretty brutal towards me when the had be bound in her clutches. I had won the bondage battle against her a few weeks back but, perhaps it was time to deal with her one on one, definitively. It was high risk. If I lost, it would be a long night of tight bondage and hard fucking with Nicole level brutality and humiliation. If I won, I would restore some pride to my battered ego.

I couldn’t decide.

Karen noted my hesitancy, ‘Take a few days…give me a text and I’ll set it up.’
That was fine, because I had one other problem I wanted to deal with today.

--

I decided to confront Jane about her behaviour. The day after the fight with Stella I went to work and tried to get her attention. Every time, she waved me away and dismissed me in a really cold and standoffish way. This was no way to treat a partner. It was time to act.

Her office door was closed when I approached. I took a breath, gripped the handle and walked in.

Jane’s office was an odd rectangle shape, with one window and her desk under it against the long wall, sideways on to the door. The window was covered by a net curtain, giving some privacy to my boss while she worked. Besides Jane sat in her office chair, there were a few other chairs pushed up against the walls for when she had meetings and a filing cabinet for her papers stood by the door. I slipped in and closed the door behind me, quickly turning the key on the inside lock. Jane glared over at me, turning in her swivel chair and frowning.

‘Can you knock?’ she said. I could detect the anger in her voice.

Jane was wearing long black work trousers and low heeled black shoes. A shiny silk looking red shirt covered her top half and her suit jacket was slung over the back of her chair.

‘Do I have to,’ I replied, ‘do I need permission to come see my girlfriend, Jane?’

Jane pursed her lips and looked away for a second, ‘At work you do. I’m your boss.’

I took a few steps in, ‘And at home? What’s the fucking problem with you Jane. You don’t talk to me you don’t want to be around me, what’s going on?’

‘Nothing,’ she said dismissively, spinning her chair back to her computer, ‘I’m busy, get the fuck out of my office.’

There was definitely something going on here and I was now worked up and angry enough to do what I needed to do. I took the remaining steps over to her chair, grabbed the armrest and span her around to face me.

‘Hey-‘

‘Shut the fuck up Jane,’ I said leaning down, ‘We’re having it out, right now, right here. I wanna know what your fucking problem is and I want it to stop. Ok, sure you’re upset about losing to Rachel, yeah I’m sure she wa-‘

Jane launched to her feet, shoving me back. With her heels she was almost as tall as me for a change. Her nostrils were already flaring as she stepped up, ‘You don’t know what the FUCK you are talking about, now get the FUCK out!’

‘Or what?!’ I said, squaring up to her. This felt suddenly like the old days. I remembered all the fights we had where we squared off, exuding hatred in each other’s faces, both totally unaware that we were both secretly attracted to each other but couldn’t express it. Staring into Jane’s eyes now, I remembered the day after I beat her as I sat on the sofa, she lay across it with her feet on my lap, nursing the massive purple bruise around her eye socket that I had left her with after the perfect knee strike that knocked her out. We both told each other how we felt, and life was rosy. That moment seemed like another lifetime now. Just another horrible reset.

‘Now!’ she hissed, pointing over my shoulder to the door.

As far as I was concerned there was only one way to deal with this. I couldn’t retreat. Slink away like a defeated lobster. Nothing would change. I couldn’t talk to her anymore. There was only one option.

I swung my hand up and backhanded her across the face. The slap seemed to echo in the small room as Jane’s head snapped to the side. She took a half step back and clutched her chin, eyes slowly rising up to glare at me again. She was boiling over, I could tell. That old fury I used to see when she attacked me was back. It was time to deliver the trigger and try to salvage this relationship through some kind of trial by combat.

‘Make me,’ I said, taking a small step forward. I probably didn’t need to say it, but I knew it would push her over the edge like it had to the first time I said it. I leaned in, ‘Indian b-‘

I didn’t even get it out. Jane barred her teeth and drew her fist back, delivering a short punch than slammed into my nose, crunching the bone and sending me back with water in my eyes. Jane was on me in a second, shoving me back into the metal filing cabinet swinging for me again. This time, I dived into her, wrapping my arms around her and dragging her to the floor of the office where we landed in a tangle of arms and legs.

I felt the heat rising in me again, real combat with Jane. I mean, we’d fought a few times since we got together but this felt different. We needed to go at it again and clear the air.

I scissored one of her legs and leaned over her, pushing her to her back and gripping her around the throat with one hand, squeezing and driving my other fist into her gut. Jane gagged and clawed at my hand as she squirmed to free her trapped leg. With my free hand, I gripped her shirt and ripped it open over the top three or four buttons, exposing the shiny black bra she was wearing under there, ‘Oh I like that one!’ I said, laughing.

Jane flicked her free leg up and swung it across my throat with the back of her knee around my neck. From there she used her immense leg strength to push up and lever me off her. I lost my grip on her throat as I fell back and we both scrambled to our feet. Without skipping a beat, we went in again, fist flailing as Jane landed the better blows, catching me in the gut and then across the face with her elbow. She shoved me back against the metal filing cabinet and swung her leg up for a kick that I only just dodges. Her kick echoed off the edge of the metal cabinet like it’d been slammed violently shut. I wondered if anyone else could hear us.

Now Jane threw herself at me, trying to wrap her arms and leg around me like a monkey but I caught her, turned with her momentum and dumped her into one of the chairs by the wall. Reaching down before she could react, I pulled her back to her feet and drive my knee up into her stomach, driving the air out of her and doubling her over with a pained grunt. I released her and she slumped to the floor, clutching her stomach. Standing over her, I said, ‘You done Jane?’

Jane coughed as she refilled her lungs before surprising me by wrapping her arms around my legs and dragging me once more to the floor where she moved towards a full mount.

This wasn’t really a wrestling match, it was a catfight, or…as much a catfight as we could both make it.

Jane clambered over me, dropping her fist aiming for my head but only striking the floor as I twitched my neck to the side to avoid the blow. I reached up and grabbed her pony tail, yanking her head to the side as she reached down and pushed my face into the floor while trying to hand smother me. This was like the old times…and she was taking control. I couldn’t let that happen, she would think it was charity and she was a prideful woman. She would want me to fight all the way, and that’s exactly what I did.

‘Bitch!’ I hissed, dragging her over by her hair as we rolled and switched places. I delivered a slap to her face which stunned her for a second and allowed me to get into full mount on top of her. I wound her ponytail around my fist for a better grip and yanked again, twisting her head and bending her neck over. Her lips peeled back over her gritted teeth as I forced one of her wrist to the floor and planted my knee on her bicep.

‘Gonna be a good girl and suck some dick boss?’ I said, moving up to sit on her chest, easing up then yanking on her hair again to force a hiss of pain and a few flecks of spit from between her teeth.

Jane reached up with her one free hand and clawed at my shirt, popping open the buttons as I had done to her. She reached in and dug her nails into my chest, scraping down my skin. I could feel the fraying skin rip as she dug in. I backhanded her in the face again and pulled her arm off my chest, forcing it down to the floor where I pinned it as I had with her other arm.

Now, I edged forward quickly to sit high on her chest, her ponytail still wound around my right fist. I grabbed her throat with my left hand and laughed, ‘Give up babe?’

Jane swung her leg up, striking me in the spine with her knee. She repeated the strike again until I leaned forward just a little to get out of range. The pain in her scalp was clearly having an effect. The anger on her face was turning to pained desperation as she fought to free her arms from under my legs. I pressed my other hand into her throat and squeezed, ‘Fucking give up Jane!’

Jane gurgled as her struggles started to fade, ‘My cock is going down your throat bitch!’ I added, feeling surprisingly dominant over her. Jane kicked her feet against the floor and tried to bridge out but there was nowhere to go, I had her. I unzipped my fly and reached inside, gripping my already hard rod and pulling it out. Jane’s head was twisted around in my grip but she saw it out the corner of her eye and growled angrily, ‘Fucker!’ she snarled.

I spread my knees a little, careful to keep her arms pinned down as I wound her ponytail even tighter around my fist until I was at the roots of her hair. Now I forced her head back around to look up at me and lifted it a little until she was face to face with my meat.

‘Open up!’ I commanded.

Jane tried to bridge again but she only succeeded in pushing the tip of my cock against her now pursed lips.

‘You need this!’ I added, pulling her head up even further until I could rub the tip of my cock across her lips. I was so hot I felt I might explode over her face…she would hate that…and I would use that.

‘Open or it goes over your face!’ I said, ‘You wanna have to do all that make up again?’

Jane let out a long growl of anger…and opened her mouth, accepting my cock as I pulled on her hair again, sliding deep into her mouth. Jane seemed to calm down and stop fighting, although she still rested her hands on top of my thighs and tried to pull them apart to free her arms. It didn’t matter, I pulled her right up onto my meat, pushing to the back of her throat where I held her still.

Jane breathed through her nose while I controlled her head, pulling her up and down on my cock slowly, ‘Lips tighter!’ I commanded, watching her red lipstick contract tight around my shaft. It didn’t take long for me to unload in her mouth, pulling her had right up and making sure she had swallowed everything before I unwound her hair from my hand and climbed off her. I slipped my cock back into my trousers and sat back, watching Jane remain on the floor, arms splayed out as she caught her breath. Slowly, she sat up and dabbed her lip with her thumb before moving to her knees and sitting back on her heels. I matched her pose, a few feet away, facing each other like we were meditating in a dojo. Jane had her head down…I could tell she was thinking.

‘Feel better?’ I asked. Jane’s shoulders moved as she seemed to chuckle silently.

The air in the room was warm after our battle and Jane had a few beads of sweat still running down the side of her face that she casually dabbed away with her sleeve. Finally, she looked up at me…and the look on her face was not good.

‘You’re no good for me,’ she declared.

‘What?’ I replied. Jane’s voice was almost devoid of any emotion.

‘I’m worse off with you than I was before.’

‘I don’t understand, wha-‘

‘Before we got together, I was a machine! I decimated anyone that came my way, I was the best.’

‘Jane, I-‘

‘You’ve made me soft. As much as I’ve enjoyed having someone to myself, it’s made me weak. You…have made me weak. Look at what just happened,’ she said, ‘I would have NEVER lost to you like that before and I sure as hell wouldn’t have blown you so easily. You’d have had to tie me up and shove a dental gag in my mouth to make me suck on you in the past.’

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This was the women who sat in tears after a defeat, worried that I would dump her as no longer being strong enough. Now she was doing…this?

‘And…you had me inside of like…2 minutes? Seriously, have I got that bad?’
‘Jane, I don’t und-‘

‘If I’m going to get back to where I was, I need to find my badass again… and I can’t do it with you around my neck.’

Jane stood, now towering over me. She started to do the buttons up on her shirt, ‘I think we need to take a break.’

‘For…for how long?’ I said, looking up at her longingly.

She shrugged, ‘Don’t know, for a while at least.’

I knew what that meant….it meant permenant. I was being chucked, dumped, dismissed by my wrestling goddess! No, this couldn’t be happening.

‘Jane, please!’ I said.

She…she ignored me, turning on her heel, righting one of the chairs that had been knocked over in our scuffle and returning to her desk. She didn’t even look at me as she swivelled sideways to face her computer again.
Silence.

I felt like crying, I couldn’t believe this!

Slowly, I got to my feet and waited a few more seconds, maybe this was a joke or she would change her mind if she could only feel how upset I was. But…nothing. I cleared my throat, fighting back the tears, ‘I…I’ll leave early today…get my things from your place…I’ll leave the key under the mat?’

Several seconds of silence.

‘Fine.’

That was it then! I backed up to the door and unlocked it, taking one more look at my wrestling goddess before slipping through back into the corridor. I walked slowly away from the officer, still in shock with weak knees. I couldn’t believe it…and to make it worse, she had been the one concerned that I would ditch her over her recent defeats. I assured her I didn’t care about it…but clearly, she had decided that she did…and I was the price.

--

That night I slept badly. At least Jane was not in work the next day. No matter, I felt awful, like hammered shit as the hours of my shift ticked away.
I went to the hotel bar after work. It still felt raw and awful. Ruth was working behind the bar and poured me a small drink, insisting that I should go home and try not to think about it for a while. Jane would come around, she was sure. I wasn’t. I felt like so many things had been reset in the last few days and I was back to square one. I hated it. I sat alone until a familiar scent wafted up and stood beside me.

‘Hey,’ said Rachel, leaning on the bar next to me. She was dressed in flared jeans and a flowery shirt. A few silver bracelets adorned her wrist, and her heels gave her a little height boost to make her almost as tall as me. Her make-up was nicely blended, smoothing out her face and her dirty blonde hair was tied into a tight bun at the back of her head. I guessed she had just got off work as well.

‘Hey Rach,’ I replied.

‘I heard you lost the title fight? Shame, was it close?’

‘No,’ I replied, ‘she beat me half to death.’

‘And you forfeited?’ she said.

I looked at her, that inane smile on her face, ‘How did you know that?’

‘I looked at the records. The fight shows it was over before the full 20 mins were up. I guess you had to stop.’

‘I did. She’s too much for me right now.’

‘Hmm, I’ll look forward to trying my luck with her again. Remember last time? She had me in that double shoulder lock and made me blow you in front of everyone.’

I smiled, ‘Yeah, good fight. That was the start of my problems with Nicole as well.’

Rachels drink arrived, and we exchanged a few more pleasantries. I didn’t want to stay, so as soon as I finished my drink as quick as I could. I noticed that Rachel looked pretty well made up, as if she was going out somewhere, so I asked where she was going.

She smiled, ‘To dinner…with you. You’re taking me out on a date.’

I smiled and declined. I was tired, and emotionally broken after today. The last thing I wanted was company.

‘I’m not really in the mood Rachel,’ I said, ‘maybe another time.’

‘Awww c’mon, I’ll take your mind off her for a few hours at least…or a few more hours if you play your cards right?’

‘Thanks…but I’m not really up for anything like that right now.’ I turned and started walking along the bar for the door.

‘That wasn’t a FUCKER REQUEST!’ said Rachel, raising her voice. I stopped. Her tone had switched to the angry schoolmarm version and the “request” part bit hard as she practically spat the word out.

I turned to face her. Her face was also changed. No longer playful and polite, she had a look of scorn and anger in the eyes.

‘What?’ I said, not sure how to respond.

Rachel pushed off the bar and walked slowly towards me, ‘Jane’s done with you, so I hear. It’s MY turn.’

‘Wha? What?’ I repeated, unable to grasp what she was saying.

‘You’ve been dumped,’ she spat, ‘She didn’t appreciate you, at all! She NEVER has! I do. I would. I would never pull shit like she did. So, here I am, it’s my turn!’

This all felt pretty surreal. Was she serious? Did she think this approach would work? Did she think this approach was REMOTLEY appropriate, even if I was feeling like I wanted to date someone? Rachel could become VERY dominant in victory, but this wasn’t even a fight. Who the hell did she think she was?!!

‘Look, Rach…’I began.

‘I always get what I want,’ she stepped right up to me, ‘you know that,’ she added at a whisper.

Now I was a little pissed at her, ‘First of all Rachel, Jane hasn’t “Dumped me”, we are on a break for a while. Things have been a little tough lately fo-‘
‘Yeah, after I fucked her like a cheap whore,’ she drawled. ‘Oh, you should have seen her. I had her splayed out, tied up, soooo fucking tight. Did you know she can get her elbows right together behind her back? Karen loosened the ropes while the fight went on with everyone else but as soon as I got her to the bedroom, I put her right back in that elbow tie. She was so stubborn, refused to cry out, refused to beg…until I started fucking her.’

There was a sick twinkle in Rachels eye as she spoke. Teasing me with how she humiliated Jane and directly caused this situation with her to arise.
‘The first few times, she really resisted. I mean, serious! Clenched teeth, eyes squeezed shut, spitting, biting, the works, she did NOT want to cum…but she did, I made her. My strap, my mouth, my fingers, over and over with about ten minutes rest between each time. She struggled like you wouldn’t believe but…you know how good my bondage is, don’t you? She was all mine and after about two hours…she was BEGGING for it.’

Rachel laughed in my face, stepping up even closer, ‘By the end, whenever I slipped into her, she was all like, “please Rachel, please! I neeeed it, pleeeeeeese!” I even got her on top and let her bounce on my strap, she fucking loved it. You know she HATES me, so what do you think all that did to her, hmm? She’s so fucked in the head right now she can’t think straight, and she won’t DARE fight me again…because she knows I’ll make it last TWICE as long when I win again. I’ve broken her spirit, and I’m coming for yours next!’

‘You cow!’ I whispered.

Rachel laughed, ‘Oh, come now. You know how I feel about you…but I’m only so patient.’

‘Not interested,’ I said simply and turned to leave. A clawed hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back around to face her, ‘Who do you think I am, bitch?!’ she spat, her face now twisted in anger, ‘Remember, you’re gonna have to fight me again sometime, and when you’re in my lotus lock with a mouthful of my feet, I’ll remind you that I gave you this chance. You’ll be begging me for another opportunity then…and…maybe I’ll grant it.’

I pulled my arm out of her grip and stormed for the door.

‘You’re mine! I’m next in line for the girlfriend treatment!’ she called out, ‘remember that! I’ll stomp anyone who gets in my way!’

I scuttled quickly to my car, looking over my shoulder every few seconds expecting the crazed blonde to come marching after me. This whole day was turning into a nightmare and for the first time in a long time, I had nowhere to turn, I couldn’t even call Jane. I slumped into the seat and rubbed my face.

Jane had ditched me, Rachel wanted control me, Nicole wanted to own me, Alex wanted to kill me. Fuck. I picked up my phone and scrolled to the contacts. I needed to talk to someone about it and after some scrolling, I settled on a name. I stared at the screen, the bold black letters standing out on the white background. I gulped, then started to tap out a message.

HEY, UMM, LOOK, I’M HAVING A BAD TIME AT THE MOMENT AND, WELL, I THINK YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON I CAN TALK TO ABOUT IT. THE ONLY ONE WHO MIGHT UNDERSTAND. IF YOUR NOT BUSY, PLEASE COULD I COME SEE YOU?

As soon as I hit send, I tossed the phone onto the passenger seat, dropping my head into my hands. Why the hell did I do that? I felt my breathing shallow out and I gripped the wheel like I was about to have a small panic attack. This was a BAD idea. Maybe if I quickly put my phone onto airplane mode, the text wouldn’t go through? Fuck it, I’d cancel the text, go back into the hotel and ask Rachel out on a date. She’d be placated for a while at least and I’d have time to get my head together. I reached for my phone…just as it vibrated, a text…a response.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I looked at the message.

OF COURSE! IT’S NO PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD COME OVER RIGHT AWAY. WE CAN GET COMFORTABLE AND TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU NEED TO. DON’T BE AFRAID, YOU KNOW I’LL LOOK AFTER YOU. 😊

Oh no. What had I done? I let my head knock back against the headrest and gritted my teeth, feeling my chest ache as much with fear as the bruises still lingering from Stella’s fists. It was too late now. I started the car and took a deep breath before driving off…

… I arrived a not too shabby thirty minutes later, pulling up outside. “She” was already waiting, leaning against the door with a knowing smile on her face.

I exited the car, shaking slightly. What the fuck was I doing here!? I climbed the first few steps and stood in front of her, a step lower so I had to look up at her.

‘I…I just wanna talk…can…can we do that?’

‘Suuurrrrree,’ she drawled.

‘Please…not like last time I was here.’

Nicole reached out and lifted my chin with her fingers, black lipstick peeled back to reveal a sickening but somehow alluring grin, ‘Not like last time…I promise.’

---
Readers choice next fight, Ruth or Alex?
---

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 16:32
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

nice twist at the end, I thought he’d go to Riley.

I’d say Ruth. if he lost to Ruth, he could bounce back. but if he lost to Alex right now, I’m not sure he could mentally recover for a long time if ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 20:40
Last Achievements

Ehm, well, I would like him to fight Alex. There have been so many bad things between them and they haven't had the chance to reconcile or go to total war yet. Yes, he did say that he is done with her but I believe deep down he wants to have closure with her. Bondage tournament didn't give them the opportunity because it wasn't intimate enough. Maybe they can make some kind of peace or they can close this friendship chapter for good. I agree that there is a high risk but delaying this encounter is riskier.

Oh, Jane, really you cant fight better because you are having a relationship. I think Rach or Stella hit her head too hard. But if she genuinely thinks that this is the problem she can't resolve it without getting rid of him I suppose.

That first backhand he landed her looked like 'domestic violence'. I was about to condemn him because of that. But that kind of mutual aggression was kind of a dynamic in their relationship.

By the way, she might be right that he is holding her back. The Jane we used to know would kick his ass right there. Maybe it's the right move for her... for now at least.

Buuut. There are sharks around who caught the smell of blood already. Rachel will clearly want to take a bite. Riley clearly has plans for him. I don't even have to talk about Nicole.

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole... She's been lurking in his mind for a while. And he did the most unexpected thing now. Well, Nic was expecting this probably

He entered the panther's lair or anaconda's pit willingly. Well, whatever it is. He is the prey. That's certain.

Thanks again.
Old 05-Feb-22, 01:16
Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

If you want him to win then Alex if you want to him to lose then Ruth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wwefemdom For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-22, 22:15
Last Achievements

I followed Nicole into the house. She had a slow, sassy walk, swinging her hips a little encased in those shiny black leather pants. She wore a white long sleeved shirt but, true to her love for black, she wore a tight leather corset over the top that cupped the lower part of her breasts and matched her trousers. You already know that her eyes are practically pools of black eyeliner, black lipstick and piercings studded around her ears…although she appeared to have removed the nose ring she usually wore and switched it to a small stud in her left nostril.

It felt…strange to be in her presence like this…somehow calming. I can’t really explain it.

‘Tea,’ she said as we entered the kitchen.

‘Err, yes, yes please,’ I replied.

Nicole turned to face me, something seemed exude right from her into my mind as she held that thin smile and slowly pointed to the kettle, ‘You make it,’ she said simply.

‘Sure,’ I replied.

Nicole perched on the stool by the kitchen island and watched me as I moved about, preparing the tea. Occasionally, she would simply point somewhere when I was looking for something. I made two cups and brought her one. She raised her arm and extended two fingers on her hand. I didn’t understand for a second before I said, ‘Oh,’ and carefully rotated the cup and slipped the handle over her fingers for her.

‘Sit,’ she said, pointing the stool next to her.

‘Sure,’ I said again, perching myself down nervously. She was so close her knees were almost touching mine as we sat. I want to say I felt intimidated…I SHOULD have felt intimidated after what she had done to me after the bondage match, but I felt…I don’t know…I just...don’t know how to describe it.

‘Tell me what happened,’ said Nicole, sipping her tea.

I hesitated, wondering if it would just sound totally pathetic to tell her how much these things had bothered me.

'Speak,' she said firmly.

'Ok,' I replied instantly. I took a breath and told Nicole about Rachel earlier, how she approached me and practically forced herself on me and demanded I take her out. Nicole listened with soft amusement, occasionally sipping her tea. So far, she was true to her promise…this was not like the last time I was here.

‘Did she talk about her new car?’ asked Nicole.

‘New car? No?’

‘She would not shut up about it the last time I saw her.’

Where did Rachel get the money for a new car? She was always short of money maintain her large house. I shrugged, ‘It wasn’t that kind of conversation,’ I replied.

I told Nicole about my break-up with Jane. Again, she didn’t seem surprised by it and just nodded occasionally.

‘It can be very destructive when you lose to such a serious rival, and it is much worse when you are fucked in bondage by that persons afterwards. I doubt Rachel went easy on her either,’ said Nicole. ‘I expect that she will take some time…formulate a little plan for revenge and, perhaps, after that, she will look to you again.’

I nodded, draining the last of my tea and staring into the bottom of the cup.

‘If that is who you still want?’ said Nicole, ‘You are a free agent now and it seems that others are already staking their claim to be the new league couple. Rachel…maybe Riley?’

Nicoles voice was making me drift mentally. She sounded so…compelling, so sweet, so aggressive and so pleasing, all at the same time. I gazed back into her eyes, not sure what to do next.

‘Who are you going to fight next?’ she asked, ‘Would you like a one on one shot at the bondage title?’ she grinned.

‘No thanks,’ I laughed, ‘I’ve got a choice between Ruth and Alex.’

‘Fight Alex.’

‘Alex? Really, but, she’s your protégé?’

‘Hmm, yes, but in order for you to get your…mojo, you say that in English? is it? back, you’ll have to overcome a challenge, and she will give you one.’

‘You won’t give me any tips or suggestions I suppose.’

Nicole pushed her empty cup away, ‘No, I won’t.’

A moments silence passed where I found myself swimming in her eyes again.

‘You did not come here just to talk, did you?’ she asked.

‘Well I-‘

As I spoke, Nicole reached behind her back and pulled something from the waistband of her pants, a pair of silver handcuffs she had been keeping there. Her eyes never left mine as she placed them gently on the kitchen island and gently tapped her fingertip on them.

‘I…I, Nic, wait, please I,’

‘Not like last time,’ she repeated, allowing her lips to part into a grin.

I gulped and looked from her to the cuffs, then back to her, ‘I…please, don’t use the cattle prod again, please.’ I felt resigned but again, something strange…I knew this would happen so why was I surprised?

‘Do I need to use it,’ she said, her voice low and demanding.

I shook my head.

‘Good boy, come here,’ she pointed between her legs. I eased off the stool and turned around, putting my hands behind my back for her to click the cuffs closed around my wrists.

Her hand rested on my shoulder and pushed me down to my knees, facing away from her, ‘I sense you drifting a little. I’ll just get you back on track before I let you leave.’

What? I gulped. Oh god, she was right. She had done something…something psychological. From the moment I walked in here I obeyed every command she gave without even thinking. I made the tea, sat where she told me, spoke when she told me to. I felt like I couldn't resist. I should…should do something but…I felt strangely…comfortable with it?

Her fingers slid into my hair and her nails gently scratched my scalp, massaging my head slowly, ‘I promised I would take care of you, and I will. You are very important to the league, and we all want you to be at your best.’

I closed my eyes and let myself go, submitting totally to Nicole…again. It wasn’t like last time, but there was pain. I can’t remember much else about the rest of the day besides that.

--

The following week I checked into the hotel for the match with Alex. Rooms were limited so I took the main suite that we would normally use for tournament nights. It was way to big for just two people to fight in but at least we would have a lot of space if we needed it.

I pushed the living room area apart and laid out the mats, adding a few extra since there was room. I changed and slumped into one of the chairs to wait for my opponent. Jane was still not speaking to me and it was more than a little awkward at work. Rachel had texted me, offering me “another chance” to take her offer before she “lose my patience with you!” I said I was not interested as politely as I could and heard nothing else. She would be stewing, I knew. That was a fight that was coming, but first, I had to get by Alex. If I lost, besides a night of agonisingly tight bondage and sexual humiliation, I would slide down the rankings.

My thoughts drifted all over the place. Nicole, Riley, Jane, Alex, Ruth, Laura…I felt a little messed up in the head. A few weeks ago, I had been so sure about things and ready to make a title run. Now, everything was up in the air, and I had no idea where everything might land. Nicole was doing…something… to me that I didn’t understand and my relationships with several of the league members had deteriorated. Still, the one bright spot was Riley. Ruth was fighting Riley tonight and she had tried to tease some advice out of me earlier, but like Nicole, I wouldn’t betray my student 😊

A knock at the door. I got up and opened it, sure enough, she was here.
‘Hey Alex,’ I said.

She wore a look not unlike her file photo, but it only held for a moment before she flashed a smile and walked past me into the room. She was dressed in a black tracksuit and carried her bag over her shoulder. I guess she had just come from work.

‘Hey, you ok?’ she responded as she breezed past, giving me a waft of her perfume.

‘Sure, why?’

Alex frowned, ‘I heard about Jane. Must have been rough for you, I remember you telling me when I joined the league that you were big rivals. Took a lot for you to beat her and earn her respect, didn’t it? Now she’s fucked you off for…well, nothing?’

‘True,’ I said, ‘why do you care about it?’

Alex smiled, ‘We might have our differences but it’s not like I hate you or anything. I hope you don’t hate me, despite things I’ve done to you, I hope you understand why?’

‘Nicole got in your head,’ I replied, immediately realising how stupid that sounded since the same women was now swimming around my thoughts whenever the noise of the world went quiet for a moment.

‘She gave me purpose, training and aggression. You can’t deny it’s made me a better fighter.’

‘I suppose we’ll find out. It’s been a while since we’ve had a proper one on one huh?’

Alex smiled, ‘I will show you no fucking mercy…you understand.’

‘Nor will I,’ I replied. Alex slipped into the bathroom to change while I waited on the sofa.

Alex was a source of strange sadness for me. I introduced her to the league as we had been friends since childhood. With no training, she had fought me and lost 3-2. A fine effort for someone so junior at fighting. I felt like she and I might develop into a tag team partnership…until she fought Nicole and got wiped out. After the fight, they bonded…and the rest is history. The new Alex debuted and brutalised Suki at a tournament night, showing a merciless and cruel side I didn’t know she had. Since then, she had steadily grown more and more dangerous and at this point, I would consider her a top contender. I would have to have my fucking head screwed on here.

My phone buzzed. Riley.
She had sent me a picture. I instantly smiled. It was a close up of her foot on the side of Ruth’s face pressing her into the mat. She had clearly won. Another photo followed. This time, she had left the phone on a table and taken a picture. It showed her holding Ruth in a standing headscissors. Riley was stood front on, flexing her biceps and blowing a kiss to the camera. Ruth was on her knees, bent over backwards with her head wedged between Riley’s horserider thighs, grimacing as she was clearly being squeezed. I could see her hands bound behind her back with those incredibly uncomfortable chainless leather cuffs that Riley seemed to enjoy using, her chin wedged up against Riley’s crotch as the white boyshorts outlined the latinas face. A final picture came through, a POV shot of Ruth trapped in another headscissor, this time on the bed. Riley was clearly laying on her side with the Spanish girl locked between her thighs looking dejected and slick with sweat. Ouch, I knew exactly how she felt right there.

HOW DOES SHE LOOK?’ came the text of the message.

LIKE SHE’S BEEN IN A FIGHT! NICELY DONE! I replied.

OH SHE’S BEEN IN A FIGHT ALRIGHT DARLING. WE BOTH HAVE. TWENTY MINUTES AND ONLY ONE POINT BETWEEN US. CAUGHT HER IN A GRAPEVINE AFTER ABOUT FIVE MINUTES. WE SPENT 15 MINUTES AFTER THAT WITH NO SCORE, JUST GOING AT EACH OTHER. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FAR YOU CAN TWIST THIS GIRLS ARMS!

HA! I KNOW I replied.

TOOK SOME DOING GETTING HER CUFFED, HAD TO DOUBLE HAMMERLOCK HER UNTIL SHE STOPPED SQUIRMING, BUT SHES CALM NOW. JUST GOING TO LET HER HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO RECOVER THEN…IM GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS FUN WITH HER.

EVERYONE HATES THOSE FUCKING CUFFS YOU USE POSH GIRL, THEY ARE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE! ANYWAY, ENJOY. YOU CAN BE PRETTY ROUGH WITH HER, SHE’S TOUGH.

GOOD TO KNOW 😉 HAVE A GOOD FIGHT DARLING, MAYBE COME SEE ME TOMORROW, GOT SOMETHING INTERESTING I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT.

WILL DO, THANKS.

I blew out a breath, looking at that last picture again. Damn, Riley was getting good, and fast. Ruth was no joke and Riley had taken a narrow win. I would say that put her on the cusp of being elite. I’d have to watch my back!

The bathroom door opened. I dropped my phone on the sofa and stood, time to get sharp!

Functional as ever, Alex wore a pair of tight black shorts that wrapped around her now more pronounced thighs about halfway down to her knees. Her top half was covered by her now traditional single strap sports bra, also black with the single strap running up and over her left shoulder. Alex didn’t have a large chest as you know but the tight bra had the effect of exaggerating what she had. I couldn’t deny she looked hot, but she was all kinds of dangerous behind the eyes. We stepped onto the mat and began stretching, Alex sliding one leg out and squatting down on her opposite knee to stretch her thigh muscles.

‘I heard about the hotel? Is there any more news?’ she said.

‘The hotel? What?’

‘The purchase? I heard something a few weeks back about somebody buying the hotel…then they apparently pulled out. Guess you and Jane were not talking much by that point?’

Someone buying the hotel? I hadn’t heard of that. I guess that would have been just one more thing to stress Jane out since she would likely lose her job if someone else moved in.

‘I heard that withdrew their offer a few days after the bondage tournament.

Guess it was just speculation,’ said Alex.

‘Yeah,’ I replied, ‘didn’t hear anything.’

Alex and I completed our stretches and got to our feet, facing off a few feet apart.

‘Normal rules?’ she asked.

I nodded. She returned the nod and rotated her shoulders before sliding one foot back and hunching down in her ready position.

Twenty minutes on the clock. The buzzer counted us down from ten seconds as we glared into each other’s eyes. Alex’s face slowly twisted into a furious sneer as the count hit zero.

Go time.

The Terror Twins
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: