Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-22, 09:38
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: What is your most "out there" belief on the athletic difference between men and w

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arianna Grande with a couple of months of BJJ training would easily defeat Ngannou. It's pretty evident if you watch his fights
Jokes aside it's plausibile that if a girl the size of Ariana train BJJ she could beat most untrained men who are not too big and athletic (altough someone like Vin Diesel would very likely still be too much)

In high school I personally knew a skinny 100 lbs girl that looks like she could not hurt a fly who whooped a 145 lbs fit guy (he used to swin) who used to bully her after she trained with me for around 1 year.

Most people reading would probably think I'm delusional and/or making it up but that's because most people have no idea how truly massive the difference between high quality training and zero training is.

Most untrained people are going to give you an easy opening to take their back during almost every action, and once you get behind someone strenght and size don't matter that much.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 27-Jan-22 at 09:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 12:20
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What is your most "out there" belief on the athletic difference between men and w

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arianna Grande with a couple of months of BJJ training would easily defeat Ngannou. It's pretty evident if you watch his fights
Did you watch his most recent fight against Gane? Obviously, Ngannou has upped his grappling game by a lot. Arianna with a couple of months of BJJ training would have a better chance against Godzilla.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 14:37
Aftermath

These threads give me an aneurysm. I want some of whatever some of ya'll are smoking.

There's a reason men and women are separated in virtually everything. Because at the furthest end of the bell curve, the gulf between them is so wide, it's like comparing an adult to a child. Men were built for combat, literally from our beginnings as a species. Our software has evolved, but our hardware has stayed functionally the same.

Yes, until boys and girls hit puberty, it's much more even. But post-puberty, this is all just fantasy nonsense.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 15:27
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,717 Times in 721 Posts

A woman I dated briefly in the 1990s made the point about the wider hips as she locked me in a scissor hold when we were fooling around. She also liked to leg wrestle and could easily flip me over (she was almost 6 feet tall and I’m 5-8).
The Following User Says Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 17:26
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

My most out there opinion is that the vast majority of men are stronger then the average girl. I'm a bit stronger then the average guy and I have yet to meet a girl who was not a fbb, bigger than I am, or heavily trained who was stronger then me. Even then then only the fbb types were absolutely stronger while the others had functional strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 20:01
LuckyL

Well I don't think it's an "out there belief", but I definitely think that if a woman is wrestling a man and can get him turned on she, in that moment, can over power him. Especially if it is a longer match as long as the woman stays focused she can ware him down and pin him against his will or make him submit.

It happens to me when I wrestle around with my wife. Her hitting me in the balls aside, when I see her in little or no clothes struggling against me it's just so hot. Her ass is unbelievable and after awhile it's like the energy was just taken from my body.

It's a mind fuck, maybe someone would attribute that to "letting" women win but I firmly believe if a woman can get a guy turned on and she stays focused, she will be able to eventually either pin him when he's exhausted, submit him, or both.
Old 28-Jan-22, 00:14
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But post-puberty, this is all just fantasy nonsense.
You are a total party pooper.
Old 28-Jan-22, 03:28
Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 30,532 Times in 1,088 Posts

Interesting topic ; I share most of your views on the issue and only an immature male supremacist could object to your statements backed on obvious realities.
Even, here in Asia where I am living for decades, I have noticed that the girls grown taller, are more willing to work-out and more involved in various sports, than years ago.
In a previous post, Loserboy42 wrote “Girls and women definitely have technical advantages in wrestling. Flexibility and leg strength are what come to mind immediately” I fully agree and, in a wrestling bout between two contenders perfectly matched in size, weight, strength and skill, I would bet, without heisting, on the female… In addition to a better resilience and a superior stamina, females have natural predispositions for this kind of close physical struggle. An old experienced friend of mine used to say “ Wrestling a woman is like wrestling an octopus or a python ”. When it’s about to grapple, they have an unmatched talent to clinch and wrap their arms and legs around any part of their opponent’s body, constricting him in inescapable sticky hugs … Their instinctive propensity to clutch and squeeze anything between their thighs is overwhelming and, for obvious anatomical reasons, their scissors are much more devastating than those applied by males ; scissors have always been the women ultima ratio in wrestling…

Aside the weird ball-busting mania, what you say about male vulnerability is perfectly accurate in wrestling too ; a small girl pinned by a stronger opponent can easily turn the table by an appropriate attack to his genitals… In nude fantasy wrestling, a firm feminine hand grabbing and crushing a testicle in a closed fist can obtain an immediate submission ; not fair but efficient…
Those nasty techniques are in trend among the Asian girls involved in grappling ; because of their diminutive figure, they feel allowed to use such vicious grips without restrain to get easy wins and many seem enjoying it as an additional punishment inflicted to a loser.

This is probably the sign of a latent sadistic streak… For those naive females the abolition of patriarchy means simply the destruction of the weakest parts of the male anatomy ; a prosaic conception of feminism.

Some pictorial illustrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

From a physical viewpoint:

- Women are more flexible. No one can argue against that.

- Male genitalia are very vulnerable. A tiny woman can incapacitate a big man just by kicking him in the testicles. Also males have little control of their penises and often suffer erections when grappling/wrestling a girl, which is distracting and debilitating.

From a pshyco-social viewpoint:

- I think girls are more tactical-thinking in sports, while men are more hot-headed (blame testosterone)

- I think women have a bigger sadistic streak, particularly when they go against men. Many enjoy destroying the patriarchy, especially with the rise of feminism.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnnieCruz_012.jpg (146.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg AnnieCruz_014.jpg (185.4 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg AnnieCruz_015.jpg (138.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg AnnieCruz_021.jpg (152.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg AnnieCruz_24.jpg (151.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Mia Li dom_032.jpg (320.7 KB, 78 views)
Old 28-Jan-22, 22:30
Points: 4,951, Level: 29 Points: 4,951, Level: 29 Points: 4,951, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Average man v Average women isn't close in virtually anything physical, maybe flexibility. However when you talk about a man and women of equal size, taking top athletes out of the equation, I do see women generally having stronger legs then men. Take say a 5ft 8 women and man both say 140lbs. Both go the Gym. Now that man strength wise going to be below average for his gender where as the women will be above average for hers so we aren't talking average v average. But in that scenario, in gyms I've been in, I see plenty of women out squatting and deadlifting men of the same rough size and weight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alex1ao For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-22, 02:21
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These threads give me an aneurysm. I want some of whatever some of ya'll are smoking.

There's a reason men and women are separated in virtually everything. Because at the furthest end of the bell curve, the gulf between them is so wide, it's like comparing an adult to a child. Men were built for combat, literally from our beginnings as a species. Our software has evolved, but our hardware has stayed functionally the same.

Yes, until boys and girls hit puberty, it's much more even. But post-puberty, this is all just fantasy nonsense.
Let them keep their dreams. They can't achieve orgasm without them.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post: