Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-21, 09:38
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Do you think these girls could knock you out?

I say yes personally, I think if any of these girls landed clean with full force, I'd be out cold.

Granted these guys are just standing still and letting the girls punch them, but I still think anyone of them would flatline me.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 02:51
Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do you think these girls could knock you out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I say yes personally, I think if any of these girls landed clean with full force, I'd be out cold.

Granted these guys are just standing still and letting the girls punch them, but I still think anyone of them would flatline me.

Thanks for posting the videos.

I would like to think that I could take a single punch from any of those women individually.

I think I might be momentarily stunned by the punch thrown by the woman in the first video and perhaps a little more by the punch thrown by the woman in the third video. Even though the impact of the punch on the first guy was much greater than the third guy – but that might just reflect more on their respective guy’s ability to take a punch than the power and placement of the punch itself.

I think I would be most troubled by being punched by two women at once as in the second video. Even though I think the punch from one of the women did look to have much force. It’s just the combination of the jolt to both sides of the head simultaneously might trouble me more significantly.

It has got me curious though as to whether I would ever try out the scenario in the second video (albeit wearing headgear and on mats) were I to do a 2 on 1 session in future, particularly if one or both session wrestlers had a background in boxing etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to DAW For This Useful Post: