Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-22, 23:44
Points: 7,596, Level: 37 Points: 7,596, Level: 37 Points: 7,596, Level: 37
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default How Sarah Ruined My Weekly Soccer Match

I'd always looked forward to Thursday night pickup soccer. I'd found a good bunch of guys that gathered at a local park, and we'd invite whoever happened to be on the field to join us. I'd think about the game from a day before and play back the game in my head the whole day after. It was a much needed release from the pressures of my shitty job, and I wouldn't miss it for the world. That is, until Alex showed up.

As we approached the field, she was stretching an arm up and behind her head, pulling the elbow down with her other hand, and my first thought was what a surprising amount of muscle definition she was displaying. I was 5'9 and relatively skinny at 150 pounds, and even at her 5'7", 140 lb frame, her arm muscles looked like they could be larger than mine, frankly. And that was the least of it. As she started jogging around and kicking the ball about, I was stunned by the power and aesthetic perfection of her legs. Her thighs and calves had a such a feminine curve at rest, and yet when they worked, you could see the sinews emerging, wrapping around and guiding the movement of her joints. She accelerated ferociously, and when she kicked the ball the thud resounded around the park just as loudly as it might if the strongest of us had.

As we warmed up on the sidelines, Eric, our organizer and de facto leader, looked on seemingly as impressed as I was. "I tell you what. She might be a better striker than any of you scrubs. And she looks like Alex Morgan."

She really did look like Alex Morgan of the US Women's National Team, except that she had much darker hair and a slightly darker complexion.

"We need one more player," Eric noted. "I'm gonna ask her if she wants to play."

We'd only had a girl play with us once before, and it didn't go so well. She had been terribly off the pace and lost the ball in bad positions so often that her team ceased to pass to her halfway through the game. "Don't you remember the last girl, Eric?," I reminded him. "She's gonna slow the whole game down."

"She looks quicker than you!"

I laughed. I was one of the fastest players on the pitch, usually playing right back and charging up and down the pitch. I didn't have the best technique, but I had my pace to back me up. But he was right, "Alex" here was fast too.

"All right, let's see then."

----

When Eric asked her to play, she was a bit hesitant, telling us she was on her college team and wasn't supposed to play pickup games due to risk of injury.

We really did need another player to even the numbers though. As she was walking past me toward the sideline, I couldn't help but try to rile her up, "Hey, did anyone ever tell you how much you look like Alex Morgan?"

"Yeah, I get that sometimes," she said, seemingly pleased with the comparison.

"Do you actually know how to play or just how to look pretty like her?" I quipped.

She gave me a wide-eyed, somehow vicious smile and turned to face me. "Excuse me?!"

"Nothing, nothing. Enjoy your night, Alex."

"It's Sarah. And you know what, I think I will join. Maybe you guys can teach me a thing or two."

---

I felt a little bad to have insulted her, and as the game started I began to worry she was holding a grudge. She had lined up as a left winger, meaning that we would be matched up for most of the game. The first time I touched the ball, she came sliding in hard with a tackle on me, smashing the ball into my foot and upending me. I fell hard onto my side, knocking the wind out of me. I lay with my hands on the ground breathing hard when I felt two strong hands reaching under my arms and lifting me effortlessly off the ground. I wriggled her off furiously. "Get the fuck off me!"

"Clean tackle, babe. Get on with it." She gave me a wry smile as she got up and jogged off. Her shorts had ridden up from the slide, and I couldn't help but admire her perfectly shaped behind.

"Hey, focus Danny. Move the ball quicker," the centerback, Robbie, said as he smacked the back of my head.

I was shocked by her explosive aggressiveness. I'd never seen anyone play with us like that, much less a girl. I resolved to return the favor, and it was not long after that she was waiting for a long pass to arrive. I saw my opportunity and launched myself toward her, timing the tackle as well as I could to go through the ball and catch her foot. But she sensed me coming and moved toward the ball to meet it earlier, so that I didn't get the ball at all and just fouled her.

She was up right away and over the ball ready to take a free kick.

"Come on guys, stay on your feet please," Eric said. "No one wants to get hurt."

Sarah sent the free kick into our box quickly before we got a chance to set up our defense, and sure enough her teammate headed the ball into our goal at the far post. As her teammates celebrated, Sarah put her arm on my shoulder and almost whispered, "Do you still think I'm pretty?" before laughing and jogging off with her ass jutting out at me. I stared greedily out of spite.

It was 1-0.

When we got the ball back, I was determined to rectify things. I charged forward with the attack. We worked the ball to our own winger, and I made a run outside to support him. He sent the ball through toward the byline to the right of our opponents' goal, and I sprinted to reach it so I could send the ball back across the goal. But suddenly, I saw her out of the corner of my eye, coming back to defend. She was fast—I couldn't believe she made up the distance—but I would still reach the ball first. I prepared to send the ball across, but at the vital moment, Sarah barged her shoulder into me, sending me tumbling like I was a child, as the ball rolled harmlessly out of play. Humiliatingly, I myself also rolled three or four times before stopping. When the world stopped turning, Sarah was standing over me, offering me her hand as the light of the waning sun shone around her. She was truly pretty. But I ignored her hand and trundled off back to my position. I still had my pride.

Or did I? By now, even my own teammates were jeering me for losing every single duel with the new girl. "She's going to be in your nightmares all week," Robbie laughed.

"You want to give it a go against her, Robbie?" I offered. But he didn't seem too interested.

The next play, their goalie launched a booming goal kick toward her, and she controlled the 60-yard ball with a single, perfect touch that stopped it dead in front of her. And then she was running right at me. She stepped over the ball to right, then left, dropped her shoulder to the inside, and when I bought the inside feint she pushed the ball out wide. She was a half yard ahead of me and bearing down toward the left side of our penalty box, and I used all my speed to try to catch her, but her acceleration was incredible. She was going to get around me completely and have a clear path to goal. I was not going to let that happen. I grabbed her shirt, expecting her to go down immediately and call for a foul. But she did not stop. She just kept pumping those powerful legs, and she was soon dragging me with her toward goal. She was just so strong! After another one of her lunges, her shirt tore in my hand, pulling me off balance. I fell down and had to let go of her. She took off toward the goal, and as our goalie came out to meet her, she centered the ball to an arriving teammate who tapped the ball into our net.

Sarah immediately turned her attention back to me and her ripped shirt. "What the hell is the matter with you!? This was my favorite practice shirt." She pulled off the remains of her shirt and tossed it aside, leaving her in only shorts and a Nike sports bra. "There! Nothing for you to hang onto anymore." I don't know how I managed to control my stare, because her stomach was flawless, the lines of her abdominal muscles showing and hiding with each breath. I offered a mumbled "Sorry," making sure to keep my stare above her neck, and quietly walked off.

2-0 now. Both goals made by Sarah. By now, everyone was calling her Alex unironically.

A few minutes later, my team was defending a corner. I was marking Sarah, and as the ball was lofted in, I could tell I was in position to head it away, with Sarah still right behind me. As I was about to jump for it, I was shocked to feel a strange sensation in my backside. It was Sarah—she wedged two fingers between my buttcheeks just as I was about to jump. It totally messed up my timing and the ball sailed over me to Alex who headed the ball into the bottom corner of our goal. She was immediately off celebrating, but I chased her down.

I grabbed her arm and seethed "What the hell was that?"

"Oh you liked that? Does that make you my bitch now?"

"Fuck you!"

"Oh I like to be on top, baby, and you're my bottom tonight."

I was stunned. Too embarrassed to tell anyone, I just dropped back to my position. 3-0. Sarah had assisted two goals and scored one.

Eventually, laboriously, we pulled two goals back. With our confidence growing, miraculously, I managed to partially redeem myself by dribbling past Sarah and putting in a good cross for the tying goal. It was 3-3. We had made a comeback. And the game was winding down. But I stayed quiet, resolving not to piss her off too much anymore, as that hadn't been working too well for me. But she was nonetheless pissed off, extremely pissed off.

We had been effectively keeping Sarah out of the game by cutting off the passing lanes to her. But now I was the only defender covering while everyone on my team was up for a corner kick. The corner was cleared a long way by their defense, and Sarah picked up the ball near the center circle. She dribbled past one, two, three midfielders, feinting, twirling and sidestepping her way inexorably toward me, as I prayed someone would stop her. Finally it was just me and her in the middle of the field, 40 yards from goal. And then she did it, the most humiliating trick you can pull on someone in a game—the rainbow flick. She slowed down momentarily in front of the ball, and as I lunged in she stepped over it, trapping it between her front and back foot, then jumping forward and bending her legs back, flicking the ball backwards, over her head, then over me, in the arc of a rainbow. As I looked up for an instant, she was already around me.

I could not let her beat me, not like this. But there was no more shirt to grab, no slide tackles. I had to improvise. I jumped forward and wrapped my arms over her shoulders, putting all my weight down on her, making myself as heavy as I could to stop her from winning the game.

And then things got worse.

She bent her knees slightly, and I thought she was going to fall, but then she grabbed my thighs and jutted her ass into my midsection, tossing me up on her back and continuing her run. Together we were bearing down on goal. I was trying to put her off balance, but she barely noticed, now running and dribbling with me on her back. The goalie was frozen in place as she struck a curving shot into the far corner.

Sarah peeled off to celebrate holding me tight on her back as I tried to wriggle off. She was bouncing me up and down and laughing triumphantly, "Yes Danny, we did it!"

"Put me down!" I couldn't free myself, and I was now hanging awkwardly half sideways off her back, with my hands on her shoulders trying to pull my legs out from her grip. She was just too strong. The realization of how much stronger she was than me, not to mention the grinding on her ass, was turning me on. I was getting a hard-on and I was desperate to get off before she felt it. But it was too late. Sarah stopped her hopping and dropped me to the floor. "What the fuck is that? Oh my god. Oh my god!"

She whispered now, "You're getting off on this. You are such a little bitch."

She laughed and went to high-five her teammates. "Sarah, that was the craziest shit I've ever seen." "You're a beast, girl!"

I was absolutely dejected, sitting with my elbows on my knees, staring at the ground for what seemed an eternity. My teammates tried to console me, but I didn't move until everyone had left the field and my boner had subsided.

----

I was trudging home, thinking of my mixed feelings of being completely dominated by Sarah in front of everybody. As I was trying to reconcile how I had never been so turned on, and yet I was so humiliated that my friends saw the whole thing, a car pulled up next to me, and the window rolled down. It was Sarah.

"Hey, are you all right there?" she said in a kind tone.

"What do you want now? Ruined my Thursday game and now you want to ruin my walk?" I replied.

"Hey, I wasn't even going to play until you pushed my buttons."

"Fuck off."

"I know that was rough, but listen—I've been waiting for you in the lot. Didn't you...enjoy it a little bit too?"

I stopped in my tracks.

She continued, "I really enjoyed it. And something tells me you did too."

I was staring at her now, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Well get the fuck in here and let me fuck your face," she ordered.

I tried then to find any bit of pride left to turn away and keep walking. But it was all gone. She had taken every last scrap. I walked around to the passenger side, and she was already reaching over to open the door for me. She took my head into her breast and caressed my hair. "It's OK. You're mine now." She held me there for some time and then she grabbed my hair and pushed my head slowly down, down, down.

Last edited by haiwan; 25-Jan-22 at 03:11. Reason: typos
Old 25-Jan-22, 00:44
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How Sarah Ruined My Weekly Soccer Match

I enjoyed this so much. Thanks, for the story.

Here, let's learn how to make the rainbow kick from Alex.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Jan-22, 09:26
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Really unique and well written story.
Old 25-Jan-22, 16:37
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Very well written. Hopefully you are continuing the story. I can’t wait to read where this is going.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post: