Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-19, 07:26
Temporary group
Points: 5,343, Level: 31 Points: 5,343, Level: 31 Points: 5,343, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfinish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd like to read the alternative ending!
If you sent me the alternative ending, I didn't get it. Amy ither way to send it?
The Following User Says Thank You to fatalfinish For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 14:24
Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Great ending. I would like to read the alternative ending as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kwellmancpa For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 21:04
Points: 1,858, Level: 17 Points: 1,858, Level: 17 Points: 1,858, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amazing match indeed , it almost looked as if the Sisters of Darkness win that match , but Kenzie and Jake fought till the very end to win the match.
Would love to read the alternative ending as well.
And see some more Tag matches in the future.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Torque For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 21:35
Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I'd love to be able to read the alternative ending
The Following User Says Thank You to Wwefemdom For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-19, 23:54
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The New Girl

It had become almost a daily ritual for Daniel Derrick.

Sitting alone on a circular table at the SFL catering area, he pushed aside his half-finished tray of chicken and assorted vegetables and lifted up his gaze to where the majority of the room’s inhabitants were staring at anyways: the mounted television.

Once again, the arm of Kenzie was being raised in victory as she stood above the defeated body of the Demon, her boyfriend flanking her with a grin that essentially translated to, I’m so lucky I’m dating you right now.

And indeed he was, judging by the hundreds of camera lights currently flashing at them followed by a highlight reel on the corner of the screen showcasing their collective moments of dominance throughout the tag team match.

Her smug yet radiant grin lit up the television monitor, much like how it had lingered in his mind for days, if not weeks on end.

“Goddammit it. I thought that blonde bitch was gonna get what was coming to her,” a male sexfighter close to him grumbled, with his friend replying, “Dude, she’s been running through bitches for a while now. I don’t know what she’s been pumping into those boobs, but it’s damn effective.”

“You owe me 20 bucks, Randy,” a female sexfighter reminded her apparent boyfriend, who begrudgingly fished in his pocket for the money having lost the bet.

Scratching the increasingly visible hint of facial hair on his chin, Daniel couldn’t bear to look up at the post-match victory tribute.

It simply reminded him too much of his own defeat at the hands (and feet) of the Goddess.

Casting his eyes down towards his food, he was about to eat some more and-

“Mind if I sit?”

Still looking down, Dan didn’t recognize the female voice, but he was always happy for some company.

“Sure.” The woman sat down across from him, finally prompting him to look up.

As a first impression, she reminded him of La Dama, but way hotter and well, fuller in some areas.

She was a beautiful brunette of some kind of Asian descent who looked visibly in her thirties but sported a well-toned and voluptuous figure that was accentuated nicely by a sleek black leather jacket and some dark jeans.

Obviously spending a little too much time staring at her quite ample cleavage, Daniel refocused his sights on that face...that suddenly very familiar face.

“Before you start asking 20 questions or whatever, my name’s Ruby. Ruby Ryder,” she introduced herself, offering her hand.

“Wait, the Ruby Ryder?” he thought to himself, remembering the old vintage clips of a fiery Latina woman smoking her competition from back in the day. Way back in the day.

And looking at those eyes, hearing a voice that was slightly more mature but otherwise the same in her old interviews, and hell, even just looking at those tits, he couldn’t deny it.

It was her.

“He told me I’d find you around here. I apologize for coming into this so late, but I was dealing with my own personal bullshit,” she told him.

“Wait, who sent-?” Pausing, Daniel mentally slapped himself upon answering his own question.

Sam.

“Sam Stillwater?” he smirked aloud.

“The one and only. You’ve got quite the devoted trainer, Daniel. A lot of trainers would’ve given up on you a long time ago, but obviously Sammy sees something special in you. And, based on the highlight reel he showed me, I’m starting to see it too,” Ruby smiled at him.

“Well did you see my latest and ‘greatest’ performance against the Goddess and Apollo?” he pointed out to her sardonically.

“Yeah, I did,” she said, her voice surprisingly sympathetic and not condescending at all. “You gave a pretty good fight, considering you were basically in a handicap match.”

“Kenzie had me pegged from the start. She did her homework, found out my weaknesses and exploited them. Everything Sam taught me, she used against me,” he sighed dejectedly.

“That is true,” she conceded.

“You know, it’s funny. I thought that by helping Melanie, the blonde girl that was with me, I'd be doing this whole place a favor and shutting Kenzie up for good. But instead, thanks to me she’s got even more of a reason to rub it in everyone’s faces just how superior she thinks she is,” he continued to vent.

“That is also true,” Ruby said.

“Melanie’s still out healing her shoulder, and Kenzie’s probably gonna be one half of the tag team champions before she gets back in the ring. So basically, I’m the newbie schmuck responsible for giving the biggest loudmouth in the SFL a rocket strap right to the top of the card,” he concluded.

“So, not judging or anything, but are you just gonna keep listing off reasons why you think you suck or are you gonna do something productive?” Ruby pointed out.

He raised an eyebrow. “What, besides work out and keep losing?”

“See, that’s your problem, Dan.” She then asked, “You mind if I call you Dan?”

Daniel shrugged nonchalantly.

“Anyways, your problem is that you see losing as a bad thing. Look, I used to be a big fucking deal back in the day.”

“You used to be?” he smirked at her knowingly, now recalling her recent resurgence back in the SFL.

“Work-in-progress,” she quickly amended her statement, before continuing, “Point being, I fought some of the baddest bitches that have ever walked inside a ring. Some nights I won, and some nights I got fucked up, in more ways than one. But I don’t remember the wins as much as I do losing and thinking about what went wrong, and then fixing it.”

“I don’t think there’s any ‘fixing’ what I have,” Daniel frowned.

“Then, don’t fix it. Own it,” she told him simply, as if the answer was that obvious.

“You want me to own my foot fetish?” he responded amusingly.

“Well, if you don’t own it, then your opponents will own you. Every time. Trust me, I speak from experience,” she told him matter-of-factly, leaning back on her chair.

Stopping before speaking, Daniel considered her words for just a moment.

Obviously, his emotions had been directing the conversation on his end, namely his insecurity and regret at how things had ended with his last match.

But, then, he thought about it some, and-

“EXCUSE ME!!!”

Both sexfighters turned their heads towards the sound of the inherently bratty female voice coming from the right.

All of a sudden, every other person around them stopped talking, except for one.

Her glossy, crimson-kissed lips pursed together in a grin as she confidently sauntered inside the cafeteria.

Dressed to impress, the young woman looked like a Barbie doll given flesh and blood.

With long, flowing blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, her skin was an attractive shade of pale white.

Her outfit was certainly a stylistic cut above the usual T-shirt and jeans that many sexfighters wore backstage: an expensive-looking flowery dress highlighting her impressive curves contrasted nicely against her strappy black stilettos that only accentuated her figure even more.

Most noticeably, however, there was simply an aura of entitlement and unapologetic arrogance radiating from her polished facial expression, one that rivaled if not outright exceeded that of Kenzie’s.

Usually, by now, there would be a few stray wolf whistles or lewd comments thrown this woman’s direction, but all of the sexfighters, especially the male ones, kept their silence.

Crossing her legs, the blonde woman acted as if everyone was simply waiting with bated breath on her first official words.

Milking the suspense for only a moment longer, she then ‘decided’ to oblige them.

“For all those who don’t know, my name is Charlotte. So, now that you can put a name to this cute, absolutely adorable face of mine-” Pausing mid-sentence, she flashed a cutesy grin at them, before continuing with a noticeably firmer tone, “You will address me as Princess Charlotte. I don’t acknowledge any other name but that, ‘kay?”

No one spoke up to challenge her declaration, surprising Daniel just a little bit.

“I just figured I’d introduce myself as your future SFL World champion. Plus, I always like to be familiar with all the lovely faces who I’ll be stepping on along the way,” she continued on with a cheery yet patronizing grin, her dazzling blue eyes darting from sexfighter to sexfighter.

Examining each person individually, as if inspecting them for some auction, Charlotte quickly swept each and every table in the catering area…

… and then her eyes lingered ever so briefly on Dan Danger.

Slowly, sensually licking her lips together, she then finished up, “I don’t imagine I’ll be seeing any of you beautiful people in the ring anytime soon, but if I do…”

Charlotte barely held back a girlish little laugh before grinning, “Well, apologies in advance I guess.”

And on that note, she twirled around on her heel and practically skipped out of the cafeteria, prompting the usual chatter to resume.

Narrowing his eyes warily at her disappearing down a hallway, Daniel eventually turned back to Ruby, who stared at the blond young woman with a hint of familiarity in her experienced eyes.

“You know her?” Dan wanted to know.

“She’s a spoiled little brat whose mom is one of the greatest to ever put on a bra and panties inside the ring. I should know, because Mommy Dearest was the mother of all bitches to me back in the day,” Ruby revealed to him.

“Who was she?”

“Her name was Susan West. But, you may know her better as ‘Miss Handcock.’ She was cocky as hell but could back it up in the ring. Back in her peak, she could’ve gotten an orgasm out of anyone. She hung it up full time sometime in the late 90s. I guess you now know why,” she remarked bitterly, before checking her fingernails, “She was part time when I had my first run, but she was still as good as she's ever been. If I can recall, she had her retirement match in 2014.”

“So arrogance runs in the family evidently,” he nodded, before asking, “Is that why all the guys here were so quiet and non-sexist? They don’t want to piss off Mommy?”

“Susan was a multiple-time world champion in her prime, and still has influence over the League to this day. No roided up jock with a half-working brain is gonna risk his career getting on that brat’s bad side,” she pointed out to him.

“Has she had any matches yet?”

“Not in this League, no. But she’s had a few in other private sexfighting leagues around the country. She dropped out of some preppy ivy league school up north and decided to follow in her mother’s footsteps. So instead of slumming it with us ‘peasants’, her mommy had her learn the craft with the same people who trained her back in the day. And knowing Susan, she’ll probably just entice some in over his head rookie into throwing a match to make Charlotte look good in her grand debut,” she sighed.

Realizing then who her statement applied to, she quickly blurted out, “No offense, Daniel.”

“Nah, it’s all good.” Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head.

“I just got an idea.”

“Are you crazy?”

Samuel Stillwater was nearly beside himself as Dan finished explaining his proposal to him.

Yawning in the same locker room as them, Ruby Ryder looked on with amusement as her old friend almost struggled to put into words his current emotions.

“You said I had to get back on the horse, right? To not give up and let Kenzie’s victory haunt me? Well, this is how I do it. By giving this girl a little taste of humble pie and getting my name back out there, for good this time,” Daniel urged his visibly not convinced trainer.

Throwing his hands up in frustration, he turned to Ruby. “I told you to give him a pep talk, not a death wish.”

“I tried to warn him,” she shrugged, as if the matter was already out of her hands.

“Dude…” Calming himself down, he explained to his trainee, “You know I’ve got your back always. Win, lose, doesn’t matter. But you have to understand that there are certain people in the SFL who you don’t piss off. And Charlotte, or more specifically, Charlotte’s mother is one of them.”

“Isn’t Miss Handcock retired or whatever?” he pointed out.

“Allegedly. I heard some rumors last month that she was training for a comeback, but that’s besides the point. The point is that-”

“I’d be committing career suicide if I make her baby girl look bad in front of everyone, I get it,” Daniel finished for him, now adding his perspective, “But I’d be doing just as much damage if I hang around in catering every week and keep feeling sorry for myself. At that point, the only person I’m helping is Kenzie and her already overinflated ego.”

That gave Stillwater some pause for thought, prompting him to again turn to Ruby for guidance.

Surprisingly, she was on Dan’s side. “Kid’s got a point, Sammy. The best lessons I ever learned were out there, trying to stay alive and not become someone’s own personal cum bucket. I got my ass kicked plenty of times, but I learned from it and become a lot better of a sexfighter because of it. I mean, the worst that could happen is he loses, again.”

Realizing her mistake, she immediately apologized, “No offense.”

“Nah, it’s fine.” Taking a deep breath, Daniel continued to appeal to his trainer, “Look Sam, I need this. I need to prove to everyone, Kenzie included, that I’m not just some one-hit wonder who’ll take his ball and go home once the weather gets rough. If I lose again, so be it. And if I beat her, it’ll just be another target on my back. I can handle that, as long as I can raise my profile some.”

Reluctantly, Stillwater threw up his hands. “Okay fine, you both have a point. But again, I stress, the West family are wrestling royalty. They have connections everywhere, and a pretty long memory. I’ve got no doubt that you can beat this girl, but what next? You may think you can just move on, but people like Charlotte are the kind to hold grudges. Long grudges.”

“Then I’ll go out there with him,” Ruby spoke up.

“Rubes, you know this isn’t your fight. You don’t have to-

“Yeah, but I always hated her bitch of a mother, so I figured I’d be getting some semblance of payback by watching you kick her daughter’s ass,” Ruby smirked, whispering at Daniel, “I hold grudges too.”

“Wait, so how do you two know each other again?” Dan asked quizzically, prompting Samuel to blush slightly.

The two veteran sexfighters exchanged knowing smiles, before Ryder finally answered him, “Sammy used to have a crush on me back when in my first run-”

“I did not,” he insisted.

“Well, once I came back, he tracked me down to my locker room and wanted my autograph. Said it was for his cousin, whose name also happened to be ‘Sammy’. He probably didn’t want to come off too strong, but I thought it was pretty cute.”

Daniel looked at his trainer, who only shrugged with a sheepish shrug. “Well, I mean, she was voted ‘Best Ass’ for like three years in a row by SFL Illustrated.”

“It still is,” Ruby grinned with a sultry wink, before continuing on, “Long story short, we kept in contact so when my trainer, Mina, had some weeks off we’d head to the gym and get my skills back up. I owed him big time for that, so here I am.”

“Okay, so it’s settled then. Me and Charlotte.” Drawing a deep breath, Daniel just had one more question for his trainer, “How exactly am I going to challenge her?”

“You don’t, she has enough clout to pick her own opponents, even as a rookie,” Sam told him with a sigh, “I mean, you could do an interview with Missy Thompson and call her out or-”

“Or we could do it my way,” Ruby reminded him. “A little old school every now and then never hurt anyone.”

“Well, it could hurt Daniel’s career if she doesn’t take the bait,” Samuel pointed out to her.

“I guess it’s a risk I’m gonna have to take.” With nothing more to lose, Daniel turned to Ruby Ryder, “I’m all ears.”

Charlotte West’s manicured fingers snapped together in a single regal motion, instantly prompting a response from her meek entourage.

Hurrying up to her lounging form, an attractive young man in a tuxedo bent over and refilled her glass full of champagne.

Placing the expensive bottle on the translucent table next to her, he was about to return to his usual waiting spot when her expressive fingers pointed down to her legs.

She spoke succinctly. “You know what to do.”

Nodding his head feverishly, he knelt down on his knees and almost reverently lifted up her right leg.

Moving his fingers down her pale skin, he then placed them underneath her heel, and without hesitation began massaging her bare foot.

Working his fingers up and down her sole delicately, he was absolutely fluid in his kneading and pressing of her feminine ped.

“Mmmmm, that’s it.” Reaching out with one hand, she took the glass and pressed it against her lips.

Dressed in a pink pool robe that wrapped around her midriff, Charlotte was currently resting on a reclining chair with her view mainly consisting of dozens of muscular male sexfighters swimming competitively in the large pool right beside her.

Wearing a pair of sunglasses that hid her otherwise captivating sky blue eyes, she sipped on the drink for a second before speaking to the woman standing next to her with a clipboard in hand.

“Tell Bertram I want the bath nice and hot for after my workout today. It felt colder than usual last time,” she instructed the woman, who furiously jotting down her wishes with a pen.

“Also, get a reservation to that new Italian restaurant that just opened up downtown. I heard the food there is just to die for.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Oh, and one last thing, Mariam…” Snapping her head off, the woman looked down at the blonde sexfighter attentively.

Yawning briefly, she told her, “Tell Mother I’ll be home a little late tonight. Brenda wants to show me some more moves in the practice ring.”

Nodding, the woman then rushed off to fulfill Charlotte’s wishes.

Smiling as the click-clack of her heels faded away, the pampered Princess then rested her head back against the cushion and simply enjoyed herself.

Taking another sip of champagne, she closed her eyes as her male servant’s massaging ramped up and ramped up into finally…

Nothing.

A slight frown tugged at Charlotte’s luscious lips as she looked down to yell at him, only to see noone there.

“God, some people are so ungrateful.” Grumbling under her breath, she slid her legs down to the floor and reached for her phone on the table.

Sensing him apparently towering above her, she looked up and snapped, “I give you one job and you can’t even do tha-”

Only it wasn’t her servant.

It was Dan Danger.

“I told your man-servant to go be a bitch somewhere else. We need to talk,” he told her firmly, crossing his arms.

Charlotte was not amused by his sudden appearance at all.

“I’m sorry, does the Commissioner know you’re talking to me right now? Because when she finds out-”

“Pretty sure the Commissioner’s got better things to do than babysit spoiled brats leeching off of the family name,” he smiled down at her, not deterred by her snobbish attitude at all.

That remark finally prompted Charlotte to remove her glasses. “Excuse me?”

It was at that moment that Daniel Derrick finally realized why he disliked this woman so much.

Everything, from her aristocratic features, her naturally stuck up voice, her clothing, all reminded him of those pompous girls back at college who thought their last names entitled them to academic and social success just because their fathers donated generously to the university.

But, perhaps, unlike them, he could at least bring her back down to Earth.

“You’re new here, so let me be the first to tell you how things work around here. If you have a problem with me being up in your personal space, do something about it out there. In the ring,” Daniel stated.

Charlotte was clearly used to people not talking to her in this way.

Putting her glass down on the table, she stood up to address him more directly.

Standing just a few inches shorter than him, her scented perfume almost smashed the male sexfighter right in the face.

“Do you know who my mother is?” she sneered at him.

“Here we go with the nepotism card,” Daniel thought to himself with an inwards eye roll.

“No, better yet, do you know who my father is?” she added with a smug smirk.

“If I had to guess, someone who didn’t spank you enough as a child,” Dan shot back at her playfully.

She scoffed at him, “You do not talk to me like that.”

“Then do something about it. Let’s see if your mommy’s talent passed down to you, huh? I’m challenging you to a match here tonight,” he repeated his request.

She nearly laughed right in his face. “Sweetie, you don’t get to challenge me to a match. I pick my own opponents; it’s written in my contract.”

“Well, unless anyone else has the balls to step up, I guess I’m the only candidate then,” he shrugged, before teasingly extending his hand, “I’m Dan Danger by the way.”

“I know who you are,” she sneered at him, turning her nose up at his friendly gesture.

Not deterred, he decided to cut even deeper, “Then you know what I’m capable of then, cool. So, what do you say, Charlotte?”

Her blue eyes flashed at him dangerously.

“It’s Princess Charlotte,” she snarled at him, almost stomping her foot petulantly.

“This isn't Disney World, Charlotte. No one’s calling you that,” he smirked, continuing on, “If you want to shut me up, then fight me in the ring. Otherwise, I’m just gonna keep embarrassing you in front of all these people.”

To show, he gestured at all the sexfighters still inside the pool now watching their heated exchange.

Glaring at where he was pointing at, Charlotte turned her attention back to him, a sly grin growing on her face.

“It’s funny you should mention that, embarrassing. You’ve been on quite the losing streak lately, haven’t you Danny boy?” she taunted him.

He gritted his teeth together but didn’t respond.

“Now, you are right. I am new here. But I’ve seen a lot of matches, and I must admit…” Her voice suddenly turned sensual, “I’ve truly enjoyed watching you lose, Daniel.”

Moving closer to him, she relished her next few words, “It must’ve stung getting humiliated on national television by those women, but I wonder… just how much more embarrassing would it be for you to lose to, as you put it, a ‘spoiled little brat’ like me?”

“That’s not gonna happen,” he told her adamantly.

“Oh, not so confident now, are you Daniel?” Clicking her lips at him disapprovingly, Charlotte then stood up on her tiptoes and whispered into his ear, “I’m going to enjoy making you my own, personal footboy.”

Again, he didn’t respond as she stepped back down and brushed her hair back to the side.

“Fine, I accept your challenge, Dan Danger,” she spoke, this time loud enough so that all the pool gatherers could hear her.

“Okay then. See you out there, champ.” He turned to leave, only for Charlotte to suddenly reach out and touch his shoulder.

“Oh, but before you go…” Reaching behind her, the blonde woman retrieved the bottle of champagne with the glass in her other hand.

“Just to give you a taste of what it’s going to be like serving me-” She handed him the bottle before holding up her glass expectantly, “Why don’t you be a dear and pour me out a glass?”

Daniel looked at her smug expression, and then down at the bottle he was currently holding, and finally up at her.

At that moment, it all became clear.

“Sure thing, Charlotte,” he smiled at her, holding the bottle up and then pouring it…

…. right on top of her head!

Charlotte let out a surprised shriek as Daniel emptied the contents of the polished container all over her hair, watching as the liquid dripped down her face and eventually stained her bathrobe.

Tipping the bottle until it was all gone, the young man then took a step back and simply looked at the now drenched sexfighter.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!!” Charlotte screamed out, her voice high-pitched and shrill as she ran a hand through her wet locks and ruined makeup.

“Cheers,” Daniel smiled, playfully tapping the now empty bottle with the glass she was still holding up.

Frozen in shock and anger, the blonde looked down at the growing pool of alcoholic beverage gathering at her feet.

“You ...you ruined my robe!” she snarled up at Dan Danger, who merely replied with an apathetic shrug.

“And...my hair…. you got it all over my hair!” she continued to vent at him angrily.

“I bet you hear that often, huh?” he smirked at her with a knowing wink.

Grunting her frustration out, Charlotte was nearly having a meltdown, something that greatly amused all the other sexfighters watching from afar.

Unable to take it any longer, she pushed past him and ran to the exit, her bare feet making wet slapping sounds along the tiled floor.

Putting the champagne bottle back on the table, Daniel fished his phone out of his pocket and sent one text to Ruby Ryder.

Mission accomplished.

Author's Note: So, we have our first second-generational sexfighter in Princess Charlotte.

I'll hold off on her avatar until the match, but you could probably guess at who I picked.

Besides that, thanks to Valen for allowing me to use his own character, Ruby Ryder, in my story. She's the featured protagonist of SFL: The Return, so be sure to check that story out. She'll be in the story here and there, and will mainly serve as a mentor to help Daniel through his current crisis of confidence. She may be involved in a more in-ring capacity, so stay tuned.

I'm going to take a small break and then knock this match out, so please keep the feedback coming. I'm still working on the alternate ending for the tag match, so just PM/comment and I'll get it out soon. Thanks again for reading!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RubyRyder.jpg (146.2 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 14-Jul-19 at 21:30.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-19, 01:50
Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23
Last Achievements

As always, superb writing. I’d also love to see the alternative ending between Kenzie/Jake and the ladies. Keep up the great work’
Old 14-Jul-19, 18:15
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Damn, Dan was on fire there, good work. I'd like to see the alternate ending between Kenzie/Jake and the two girls as well, please.
Old 14-Jul-19, 23:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfinish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you sent me the alternative ending, I didn't get it. Amy ither way to send it?
Unfortunately, the system isn't allowing me to PM it to you. I've tried multiple times, and no luck. if you have any suggestions, let me know. I haven't given up though, so thanks for your patience!
Old 14-Jul-19, 23:55
Temporary group
Points: 5,343, Level: 31 Points: 5,343, Level: 31 Points: 5,343, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, the system isn't allowing me to PM it to you. I've tried multiple times, and no luck. if you have any suggestions, let me know. I haven't given up though, so thanks for your patience!
My email is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if that's allowed.
Old 14-Jul-19, 23:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
My email is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if that's allowed.
Thanks, will sent it to you shortly.
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling