Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 29-Sep-18, 11:34
Points: 2,358, Level: 20 Points: 2,358, Level: 20 Points: 2,358, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: have you ever beaten up by following women?

I have been defeated by my GF often.. lol... She is a trained boxer... She even made me puke once...
The Following User Says Thank You to Venkat97 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 06:17
Points: 3,993, Level: 26 Points: 3,993, Level: 26 Points: 3,993, Level: 26
Last Achievements

1, 3, 5, 7, 8
Old 08-Apr-20, 06:27
Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Yes. My mom since a about 8 or 9 month. I always fantasized about and just wanted to do it one day finally. So I asked how about we would wrestle. I explained her why I want to do it and she wanted to give it a try. And since then we wrestle often. The score must be somewhere by 50-0 for her.
Old 09-Apr-20, 14:17
ssddfaudhey

Wife and gf
Old 13-Apr-20, 15:21
Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,013 Times in 334 Posts

I have wrestled and boxed my sister in law, she is always game for a rumble. She has always been this way too. I have been with my wife for 23 years and her sister and i have had spontaneous matches.

Way back when my missus and i were starting to court, future wife found out i liked wrestling (long story) so we started you know... wrestling! I was 22, she was 20. Future wife had some spandex garments that i recommended she wore for our matches - Cycling shorts - Swimsuits, even a cotton lycra singlet and seeing her in that stuff and wrestling this blonde in such garments it always lead to sexy times, which was good for the both of us. I showed her some moves being the alpha male, paying particular attention to various forms of scissor holds. But she play fought her sister and kinda of knew how to wrestle. So this introduction of wrestling was lame so we had quickly moved onto full wrestling. I had to see it on video, no internet as we know back then. So the genius that i am I started to use a camcorder to film some of the matches we did. Future wife didnt mind the camcorder thing. We was being discreet werent we...

Anyway, future wife and i went away for a few days (dont think we wrestled) and her sister looked after the place. Completely forgetting about the camcorder. Back then friends and neighbours you didnt have phones with cameras, it was camcorders all the way. Well she see the videos of me and her big sister wrestling. I had left the camcorder there with the tape that had all the matches i had recorded. All she had to do was press play and the little flip out screen would show the footage. She actually wired it up to the tv, because thats how i found it when we returned home, i thought then oh shit, i never left that out.. Now the sister knows i like wrestling.

Well This particular night, her sister was staying over it seemed, becuase it was 11pm and she was still here, we had the ps2 and was playing some game, then we notice future wife fell asleep on the sofa and her sister and i were still up, we played on. It was what say about 11.30 now. Future wife takes herself off to bed. Her sister wants to play something else, and goes to the stack of games i have been collecting, she picks up one of the smackdown games.

Let me just say this, her sister was a pretty brunette, about 5ft 7, slim with hips and a rather large set of breasts and a Butt that filled those levi jeans out, lets juts say she was lovely looking, and oh wow she had some very nice charms, not fat - not skinny - slim, everything looked in proportion. She was very pleasing to the eye, and did i mention pretty as hell too.

It's the way man she had chosen the games, I would never forget it, the stack of games were on the floor by the tv and ps2, the sister was sitting on the floor anyway so she went over there, on all fours her butt sticking up in the air, Walking like a panther does, did i mention how great she looked in levis? wow!!! A loose top hung down and i could see her breasts to, only for a second or two but she had no bra on. Wow, im a man what can i say.

So She finds the game to play (smackdown vs raw), then to get lower so she can see what she is doing (she has to place the game in the drive and an extra joypad) so she places both elbows on the floor, arches her back and her lovely bum sticks up even further, all that butt and tight levis. Its not a normal way to get a game in a machine i think, and still think... The game loads up and she makes her way back over to where her sitting position was. My heart was racing then, wow did i just see that, defentalty on purpose, sticking her arse out like that, like some contortionist. It was the second highlight to that evening.

So we are playing the game, i could of beat her but have to show her how to play it, coz im a nice guy. So an hour has passed (playing games eats up time) she is adequte at it and we are having a great laugh, we always get on like a house on fire. Then i show her the creation part of the game, where you can make a wrestler, male or female. She wants to create herself and me to create me, no shit i think.. Im getting quite excited by all of this, the things she is saying is what gets me the most. "I am going to kick your ass" even with the added american accent and when the characters are wrestling and she gets me in one paticualr move, "have that" she would say or "cant get out of it can you" or "A girl is beating you", all this is very exciting to me, im thinking i hope future wife dont hear us or walk in. This match goes on for quite a bit - say ten minutes. We are having a great time. I let her win of course and this just instigates more trash talking, I say "that wouldnt happen in real life" brushing it off, then she says come on then (our london talk for come on then lets fight)

I get off the sofa quickly and just go for her, no plan no nothing. Hey the signals were there. She sees me coming as i go for her with my arms out - her arms are out too and her face a pretty suprised look she falls back pulling me in. This happens all in a split second. I fall on her - we are just a tangle of arms and legs, i do remember (at the time and after) feeling like i was in a fight here, A real wrestling match, i thought i could do this easy because when i wrestled with future wife it was never intense or comepetitve, this people, was so much different.

Her sister was game and knew excaclty how to wrestle. We was both smiling through gritted teeth as we wrestled, it was fun but serious too, she was competitive. It was a bit of a blur to be excact, competitive wrestling, you could even say time dosent exist, you rely on training and instincts two things i lack especially when im wrestling my curvy sister in law. You never really remember any of it. People might think thhey do but they would be lying, i couldnt give you a move by move commentary because its never like that.

Of course theres instances throughout the brief competitive struggle we had where things did stay with me. One thing I do remember though was that She was a better wrestler than me, and possibly stronger. I found this out early on. That thought of this stayed with me. I struggled to hold her down a lot of the time. Im a beefy guy and know how to fight but i struggled. I Remember at one point my face was awakardly pushed up against the sofa as she was on my back and was trying to get an arm around my head to choke me, weird thing is i noticed a malteeser ( british candy) underneath the sofa i remember thinking oh look its a malteeser.

She was very strong, we moved around the floor a helluva as we wrestled. I did manage to get a headsicssor on her at some point the only time i could have won it, coming off the back foot i got lucky i think. So feeling lucky and a bit over my head im pulling on her arm as it was in the scissor too, not sure of the name of the hold, like a headscissor arm bar. I am Looking down at her and i noticed that there was no tent in my jogging bottoms. No time for hard ons. *When you are wrestling for real theres no time for that i dont think, not for me anyway* I remember her fighting to get out of that hold - Im trying to hold on with what i thought was an inescapable hold pulling on her arm and squeezing her head, This only made her angrier, she got out, like i said very strong and awkward and had an ancanny way of bending her body, It werent to long before we was rolling around again - me on the defensive at some point of the rally me trying to keeping her from getting me - she finally got me in a headlock -- like a real fighting head lock i mean lads, Tough with a lot of force - it hurt! im not going to lie also with one quite substantial boob was squashed into the side of my face, and getting beaten up by this 18 year old girl i remember feeling in fucking awe, so there i am, with her all that close to body contact up and until now, her tit pretty much on my face and. I tried to get out of the headlock for what seemed like a goodish amount of time, but she held me there, kind of ridiing the escape attempt. She then turned on to me giving me a very brief breast smother then zipping up my body - laying down - brought one leg up and hooked it around my head, the sister in law had got me in a frigging reverse head scissor, I wasnt just laying there letting my self get caught either, we was really going for it. She was really quite rough with me and i had some marks on me the next day and my arms hurt for days after. Well there i am stuck between these denim legs, she is holding my legs and now there is a tent, not sure when it was pitched but could feel it pressing awkwardly into her. She doesnt squeeze away, kind of just holds my head securley. Fully aware of my hard on and the way it is being bent i cant do shit and submit, she actually ask me to submit, i hear her, she had asked me 3 or four times to submit before but i didnt, but i couldnt get out it, she squeezed more and then i submitted she said "Yes" not without humour or exasperaration. She let me go, red faced and sweaty i layed there thinking what of what just happened, "I told you i could kick your arse" There it was, she said it and had done it. I sat up and got back on the sofa and she got us some cold drink, she had the widest smile. We kind of talked about iit after and laughed, she had no idea what she has just done for me or maybe she knew exactly.

There has been more types of matches. We have wrestled and even boxed ( i remember leaving 2 pairs of boxing gloves out, she had come round and i heard her say what are these and heard the velcrow tear and two gloves smacking together, i was in the kitchen i knew then). But that is a story for another time.

Last edited by mooler_moosh; 13-Apr-20 at 16:00.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-20, 16:07
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,609 Times in 141 Posts

5 and 6.
Old 13-Apr-20, 18:29
Points: 4,368, Level: 27 Points: 4,368, Level: 27 Points: 4,368, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I thought the question was .. have you ever been beaten up following women
Old 23-Apr-20, 17:26
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Old 23-Apr-20, 23:32
Arnie

Sister in law pinned me twice.
Old 06-Dec-20, 19:36
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Sister
Many many times