Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-20, 23:47
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Idea for a new movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whoever plays Xenia needs to be believable, physique-wise. The only part of the Goldeneye scenes I hated was Famke's stick legs.
This makes no sense, both because if the point of the movie is that she's younger she obviously wouldn't be physically bigger than she is in GoldenEye, and the whole point of the character is she can assassinate men that way without them suspecting.
Old 03-Jun-20, 00:41
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This makes no sense, both because if the point of the movie is that she's younger she obviously wouldn't be physically bigger than she is in GoldenEye, and the whole point of the character is she can assassinate men that way without them suspecting.
That's probably true for the most part, but I'm not under the impression that Goldeneye really gives us a super clear idea of how muscular or not Xenia's legs are, so in the prequel maybe there's a little room to stretch that.
Old 03-Jun-20, 22:56
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the first post of this thread gets 20 thanks, I will try to make this happen.
Is there a statute of limitations on this offer?

Also, would you care to divulge what you have in mind? Do you have some Hollywood connections we don't know about??
Old 06-Jun-20, 11:11
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

And that makes 20
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 16:46
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Good. I'll give it a try. Will start working on it in September. Summer will be super busy, both with work and personal life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lso, would you care to divulge what you have in mind? Do you have some Hollywood connections we don't know about??
I need the most basic script possible, with as few locations as possible. I have been planning to start filming fetish-themed short films, or generally more cinematic stuff, for a while now. This could be one of them. I studied filmmaking for 2 years, have experience with producing short films, and worked on feature film sets as well. Don't expect anything outstanding, I'm not very good, but I'll give it a go. I also know a couple of filmmakers who are way better than me, who are interested in helping with this stuff. I own most of the equipment necessary.

Post here any ideas you have about it. Simplicity is key. The fewer words, the fewer locations, the fewer characters, the better. If you can write a brief outline, that'd be great too. I'm thinking series with 3-4 episodes at least.

Once I have a script for the first episode, I might put it here in its entirety and we can take it from there.

One question. What is the most attractive thing about the character of Xenia Onatopp to you? What is central to her personality?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 17:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

If you have filmmaking experience, let me know please. Any help with the script / storyboarding and anything else is appreciated.

Also, if you want to help out with the actual filming, even if with just basic physical help, holding and moving things, let me know. It'll be in Prague.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jun-20, 20:45
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,533 Times in 765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good. I'll give it a try. Will start working on it in September. Summer will be super busy, both with work and personal life.

I need the most basic script possible, with as few locations as possible. I have been planning to start filming fetish-themed short films, or generally more cinematic stuff, for a while now. This could be one of them. I studied filmmaking for 2 years, have experience with producing short films, and worked on feature film sets as well. Don't expect anything outstanding, I'm not very good, but I'll give it a go. I also know a couple of filmmakers who are way better than me, who are interested in helping with this stuff. I own most of the equipment necessary.

Post here any ideas you have about it. Simplicity is key. The fewer words, the fewer locations, the fewer characters, the better. If you can write a brief outline, that'd be great too. I'm thinking series with 3-4 episodes at least.

Once I have a script for the first episode, I might put it here in its entirety and we can take it from there.

One question. What is the most attractive thing about the character of Xenia Onatopp to you? What is central to her personality?

The fact that she genuinely loves squeezing people to death. She loves to look into their eyes, and see the fear and panic wash over their faces, as they realize the dire consequences of their predicament. She relishes in their slow suffering.
The Following User Says Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 23:21
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
The most attractive thing to me about Xenia's character is her confidence - the confidence that comes from knowing that once an adversary gets caught between her legs, it is game over for the adversary (if she wants it to be).

There could be examples of her both killing men with her legs - but also examples of her break their ribs, threatening them and them fearing her thereafter.

I also think the film should make it clear that she is successful and intelligent (capable of outsmarting people).

I would personally like to see Akela (Fight Pulse) play Xenia - possibly with her hair-dyed dark to help break the link in our mind to the wrestler Akela. She has legs that would make it realistic, has a similar Eastern European accent and I'm guessing she'd be a fine actress. I think the number of Fight Pulse participants should be limited to one though, e.g. I'd find it hard to buy into it if Luke (for example) played one of the victims. I've nothing against Luke - I'd just find it hard not to think of session wrestling (as opposed to being fully immersed in the film) if I was watching Akela scissors Luke.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-20, 00:31
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:

My loose idea for a plot is that of a British agent being in town to investigate KGB activity, specifically Xenia, who is suspected of recently assassinating a diplomat. Think when Braithwaite goes to see Lee at the start of Enter The Dragon. The British agent could be referred to as 006 or 'Masters' or something quite commanding.

The opening scene could easily be shot in a house/apartment or hotel room. 006 being briefed on what they know about Xenia - information already obtained - he's shown pictures and footage of the alluring woman. Clothes to accentuate her long, powerful legs. Maybe some footage of her in the gym, lifting weights, breaking boards, high kicks and flipping a guy. Kind of like a highlight reel of her impressive skills.

006's mission is to track down, investigate and if deemed guilty, assassinate Xenia. He's cocky and arrogant and despite seeing her skills, is confident he can handle a woman in any situation.

The informant is then seen leaving. When alone, perhaps near his car, he is blind-sided with a chop to the neck, knocking him out. Slumped at the feet of a woman - strappy high-heeled shoes, red painted toes - the camera pans up the long legs of the woman to reveal it is Xenia herself.

The informant is taken to a darkish room, interrogated, body and head scissored until he gives up what he knows about the British agent he was just speaking to. When she is done, the man is crushed to death between her powerful thighs.

Next scene could be later that evening. Sharply dressed 006 is in a bar following up leads when Xenia walks in. I'm thinking wearing a hot cocktail or minidress once again accentuating her legs. They get talking and she seduces him into going back to her room...

More action ensues - fighting, scissoring, etc.

The short picture ends with 006's lifeless body and high heels of Xenia click clacking as she exits the room.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-20, 02:46
arsenal6
This message has been deleted by arsenal6.
Old 08-Jun-20, 02:49
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Story telling
Writing
Editing
New Ideas
Good actors
are Key here

Inspiration Moscow Endgames
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Pls make it professional, not fanmade type film that have badly acted which makes the film not believable.

Plus what about the rights for James Bond from MGM ?

When you done that how about Bambi in Diamonds are forever and that russian woman that strangles men between her things in living daylight.