Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 11-Jun-20, 15:56
Points: 279,706, Level: 100 Points: 279,706, Level: 100 Points: 279,706, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,098 Times in 6,898 Posts
Default Re: Quick Cuts With Scissors (Movies & TV)

"To 'Scissor List' or not to 'Scissor List'? That is the question." And it's the decision I faced twice yesterday, before counting one of them as a scissorhold but not the other (which went here instead):

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So here's the one that made it, even though she's only using one of her legs. We're in the champion male fighter's gym, and she's jumped into the ring and challenged him to a duel. They're in the presence of his trainer, manager and an adoring entourage so he can't back down. Being able to bring the huge brute to his knees, and torture him in the crook of her own knee, has to deserve maximum points for the humiliation factor, even if it didn't win the fight. As we see at the end, after a while trapped painfully in her single-leg prison, he managed to lift one of his massive arms and swat her away.
Attached Images
File Type: png KarenL1.png (823.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png KarenL2.png (847.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png KarenL3.png (783.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png KarenL4.png (898.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: png KarenL5.png (885.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: png KarenL6.png (789.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png KarenL7.png (852.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: png KarenL8.png (857.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: png KarenL9.png (746.8 KB, 39 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-20, 22:22
Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,551 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being honest, this one came as a bit of a disappointment. But see what you think. It is, of course, the dead sexy Shannon Tweed, and she pushes the Big Bad onto the bed where she can control him in a bodyscissor. Every time she squeezes a little harder, he agrees to give her a bigger slice of the loot. The percentage switches from 80:20 in his favour to the same but in hers. As expected, he mutters "Stop - I can't breathe!" during the ordeal. Satisfied at that point, Shannon decides not to crack his ribs and to sit on him instead. For trouser-tenting sexiness, however, I found it more akin to 'War Of The Roses' than 'Goldeneye'. Perhaps it's because we only got a fraction of the scissorhold in the frame at any one time?

Still, never mind; now we're here let's have a gawp at the 40-year-old's tits. See kids - that's what womens' funbags used to look like back in the days when they were real.
Ah, but what you may not know is that in the made-for-TV version of this film, rather than cut to the straddle/topless scene, she just continues to squeeze him until he gasps, "100%!"

Added after 45 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvwrestlling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First time I've seen this series of pics. I have never seen any video of it. Very hot scene. Is there a a full length video or movie?
26:20 -- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 11-Jun-20 at 22:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-20, 11:18
Producer
Points: 16,696, Level: 56 Points: 16,696, Level: 56 Points: 16,696, Level: 56
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,599 Times in 704 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, but what you may not know is that in the made-for-TV version of this film, rather than cut to the straddle/topless scene, she just continues to squeeze him until he gasps, "100%!"

Added after 45 minutes:

26:20 -- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you.

Grappling Gals: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Jun-20, 08:35
Points: 279,706, Level: 100 Points: 279,706, Level: 100 Points: 279,706, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Today we have a couple of aerial moves from the same fight. If you can take your eyes off the stunning Palace location, you'll see the choreography is equally beautiful.

[1-9] First up, there's an imaginative and perfectly-executed flying bodyscissor takedown.

[10-18] Then we have an example of that whirly-headscissor-thingy so beloved of Hollywood these days (see Black Widow, Ilsa Faust etc.). Only this time we can actually see it properly. If I were judging it in competition, though, I might deduct just 0.1 of a point for releasing his head from her thighs a tiny fraction of a second too early. But I am a very harsh critic.
Attached Images
File Type: png Katrina1.png (599.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Katrina2.png (545.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Katrina3.png (548.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Katrina4.png (647.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Katrina5.png (629.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png Katrina6.png (726.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Katrina7.png (736.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Katrina8.png (800.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Katrina9.png (930.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Katrina10.png (556.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: png Katrina11.png (646.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png Katrina12.png (673.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Katrina13.png (671.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png Katrina14.png (894.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png Katrina15.png (739.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Katrina16.png (899.1 KB, 1108 views)
File Type: png Katrina17.png (726.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Katrina18.png (786.6 KB, 33 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-20, 12:43
Last Achievements

I'm suffering such a drought of scissor scenes recently, I've had to resort to a couple of reprises; but they're NOT reposts. Take this one first. It's the same movie, the same actress, the same set-up and even the same damn vehicle seat as the scissor from Post #140 in this thread. But he's a different victim and it occurs 15 minutes later according to my DVD.

It's one of the longest scissorholds I've ever seen in the mainstream. Plus: she's a blonde FBB with literally 'killer legs'; she's totally naked; and the result is a fatality. What could possibly go wrong? Well here's the evidence; yes - they filmed it all from six inches away. Once the blur of her feet springing up to snake around his neck had cleared, all we saw on screen were a few inches of her leg and part of his head. That means there's only 5% taking place before your very eyes, with the other 95% left to your imagination. At least I've included that last image to help your imagination along a bit.
Attached Images
File Type: png SuePS19.png (982.4 KB, 54 views)
File Type: png SuePS20.png (1.10 MB, 49 views)
File Type: png SuePS21.png (1.02 MB, 27 views)
File Type: png SuePS22.png (931.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: png SuePS23.png (991.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png SuePS24.png (1.04 MB, 45 views)
File Type: png SuePS25.png (1,004.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: png SuePS26.png (1.03 MB, 69 views)
File Type: png SuePS27.png (1,007.6 KB, 105 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-20, 12:54
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I did, and here's the second (and much better) one. But first of all, let's have a look at the lady in question with the advantage of some daylight. And hasn't Hannah's BFF Lilly blossomed now she's reached adulthood [1,2]. Luckily for us, that means we can watch her do some grown-up things - like wrapping her legs around men's necks.

The young blonde played second fiddle to her female co-star, probably because she was little more than half the age of the more experienced actress. But she was the one who fought with her hands and feet rather than weapons. The picture quality in this scene was as dodgy as the last one when she first applied the scissorhold. But once the villain was securely in her grip, things settled down a bit.

I don't know whether it was due to the script or the actor himself, but this must have been a new experience for the victim. He seemed totally confused at his predicament throughout, variously trying to grab her boots, ankles, calves, knees and thighs in a vain attempt to escape. In the end, there was never going to be a fatality from squeezing a man between her ankles, so she used her strong legs to launch him across the room before bouncing off the bed herself. She later put an end to him by a strangle-suffocation combo here:

Whats the name of the Movies and tv shows

Last edited by arsenal6; 01-Jul-20 at 13:11.
Old 01-Jul-20, 13:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whats the name of the Movies and tv shows
As I said:

Quote:
Congratulations! You've got what it takes to be the next action director of 'Cleaners'. I had the misfortune of suffering sewn-together Webisodes of the first series last night. .
Sorry, I genuinely don't know which episode. On my DVD version they were all strung together to feature length. They didn't mention how many episodes there were originally, or whether they were all the same length etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-20, 13:18
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

and these one

Thanks

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
As I said:

Sorry, I genuinely don't know which episode. On my DVD version they were all strung together to feature length. They didn't mention how many episodes there were originally, or whether they were all the same length etc.
can you post the webisode here, the link ?

Last edited by arsenal6; 01-Jul-20 at 13:18.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-20, 14:46
Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I'm suffering such a drought of scissor scenes recently, I've had to resort to a couple of reprises; but they're NOT reposts. Take this one first. It's the same movie, the same actress, the same set-up and even the same damn vehicle seat as the scissor from Post #140 in this thread. But he's a different victim and it occurs 15 minutes later according to my DVD.

It's one of the longest scissorholds I've ever seen in the mainstream. Plus: she's a blonde FBB with literally 'killer legs'; she's totally naked; and the result is a fatality. What could possibly go wrong? Well here's the evidence; yes - they filmed it all from six inches away. Once the blur of her feet springing up to snake around his neck had cleared, all we saw on screen were a few inches of her leg and part of his head. That means there's only 5% taking place before your very eyes, with the other 95% left to your imagination. At least I've included that last image to help your imagination along a bit.
Who is this actress ?
Old 01-Jul-20, 15:30
Last Achievements

OK, I'll try and answer all of those questions together:

1. As you probably noticed @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'd already composed my reply to your first post before I came back to see you'd edited it. You added an image of Katrina Kaif because you wanted to ask about her scene too.

Her movie is titled Tiger Zinda Hai

2. I've already given you the answer to this next one. The scissorette in the black polka dot stockings in Post #169 is the same as the one in #170. As I said at the time, and then again:
Quote:
Congratulations! You've got what it takes to be the next action director of 'Cleaners'. I had the misfortune of suffering sewn-together Webisodes of the first series last night.
So the answer to this question is also the First Series of Cleaners

3. I provided the only title I could for the scissoring Indian Jungle Lady when I posted the images of her. Here's the relevant part:
Quote:
And this DVD copy isn't helping much, having only the generic English title of 'Lady Tarzan'.
4. No I can't post the webisode link for Cleaners. I explained why not in my last reply to you, which you have quoted. I simply do not know.

We have a situation here where neither of us knows which webisode contains that scene. You want to find it so you can watch it (which is fine). I don't because I've already watched it as a 2-hour combo on my own DVD (which is also fine). So who should spend their time searching for all the individual online Webisodes and then watching them? I think that job falls to you.

5. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] asked
Quote:
Who is this actress ?
Sorry, I knew I'd given her name and the film's title today, but that was in a contribution I posted to a different thread (because the scene wasn't a scissorhold):

And, as I noted in that post, Sue Price also appeared a few pages ago in this thread, performing another fatal scissor here:

All up-to-date now I hope!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: