Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 27-Nov-20, 10:45
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage reviews

I'd love to revive this thread a bit, so here's my 6th session with Rage that happened in September.

She posted about a session deal on her Twitter and I took advantage of it, shooting as a victim for a discounted session. We already shooted some clips together so it was perfect for me! The safety measures were strict, since there was no traveling ban I could fly to Berlin without testing but we both agreed in common sense that a test was needed, and I did. I won't speak about the shooting since I think she wouldn't like me to do it, but it went well I guess, one of the clip reached #1 in Domination videos! You should check it out! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(OHNO, is this hidden publicity?)

Getting to the juice, the session itself, as always Rage offers her victim a wide range of her male-killing weapons, alternating effectively scissors and chokes, expecially reverse headscissors and foot chokes. I always try to fight competively, but she's too much for an untrained male and I get de-feeted every time. Her skills boosted in the months we couldn't meet, she's way more technical while keeping a good athletic form, the lockdown didn't slow her down! After a lot of submissions and various humiliating and tight triangles, my stamina was out, she enjoyed pinning and dominating to finish my already broken male ego.

As the time I'm writing, I'm not sure she offers live sessions, expecially to traveling clients, since every government has restrictions. She probably does locally, but if she does I'm sure testing is mandatory, and it is indeed a common sense request. She does offer Skype session, I booked one lately and she was very lovely and focused in the online session, her professionalism is a guarantee. I won't talk about this session tho for personal reasons.

This is indeed THE pic to resume my latest session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20201127_122840.jpg (121.3 KB, 660 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-21, 13:07
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-22, 14:39
Points: 3,561, Level: 25 Points: 3,561, Level: 25 Points: 3,561, Level: 25
Last Achievements

My session with Rage was a while ago, but I'm trying to remember back.

The communication beforehand with her was very friendly and purposeful. Of course, she gets a lot of requests, so answers on her part sometimes took a while. Still, if you really want a session with her, you get it organized.

Upon entering the location, the feeling was a bit surreal. I was a little excited, but Rage is very friendly and attentive. She took the initiative and you can tell that she has a lot of practice communicatively as well, so there was a pleasant atmosphere.

Rage was dressed sporty, she had noted from my cover letter in advance what kind of session I had in mind and it actually went directly.

Let me say one thing: in a session with Rage you will be challenged. I don't know what it's like to fight with her competitively, but if she dominates you (and you've also explicitly asked for it beforehand), you'll be completely taken apart.
Her leg scissors are brutal. She once said to me during a short break that my neck and her thighs would go well together. Actually, she could have knocked me out in any leg scissors. Often I was close to it, but we had agreed that she would give in to my tapping. In her reverse, you have absolutely no chance. I can't imagine that when she pushes, anyone doesn't go to sleep. In the course of the session I was squeezed in every conceivable kind of leg scissors one after the other. To be honest: Sometimes I was even afraid of her because she was relentlessly squeezing me. (I could have asked her to take it down a notch at any time, but that was also kind of exciting.)

A special aspect with her is her 'psychological warfare'. She was always aware of a sadistic comment ('is that all?', 'I'm not even breaking a swat', 'You are my warm up session', 'I make you my scissor bitch') and delighted to see my demise

After the session we chatted a bit, I was a bit dizzy since I was so often close to a knockout :P

I can recommend Rage to everyone. As far as leg scissors go, there are probably few that can deliver better than them.

Last edited by mms; 03-Jun-22 at 15:10.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mms For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-22, 14:44
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

How long did u last in her body scissors .Do u think she could of knocked u out in that hold.plus how tuff was it thanks for the review
Old 03-Jun-22, 16:35
Points: 3,561, Level: 25 Points: 3,561, Level: 25 Points: 3,561, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I dont remember exactly, the bodyscissors of hers is not such a quick tapping machine as her headscissors. But that is due to the different nature of both holds.
While her headscissors knocks you out since you're loosing consciousness, her body scissors make you tap since it's hard to bear the pain and pressure. She could easily have cracked ribs in the session but that's something nobody is interessed in
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mms For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-22, 16:47
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Thank u how long did it take for u to give up in her body scissors. And also how tall are u and weight
Old 25-Aug-22, 14:37
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Does anyone know if there is a way to reach out to Rage except via her email address given at both wb270 and Sessiongirls? After one initial and polite email back and forth, I have not heard from her since mid-July, and there is nothing to suggest that I have been rude or should be ignored for other reasons. Also she cannot be DM'ed on Twitter, so I don't know what to do.

She seems so amazing, and is at the very top of my wishlist, so it would be a shame not to get the chance to be squeezed and thrown around by her...
Old 25-Aug-22, 22:13
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She's generally pretty quick to respond when she's on tour, but she's been pretty quiet on social media for some weeks. She may be enjoying some vacation, I would probably contact her again in September
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-22, 08:16
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Last Achievements

You are probably right. I initially thought her Twitter activity meant she was active this summer, but realize they're all automated posts about selling clips. She's most likely on a well-earned vacation, so I'll try again later :-).
Old 05-Sep-22, 16:41
Points: 3,960, Level: 26 Points: 3,960, Level: 26 Points: 3,960, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Still no news from her ? I was in Berlin 2 weeks ago, didn't get any answer from email and last known mobile number :'(

I hope she only takes holidays, and not retirement from sessions !
She's my number 1 on most wanted list :-p

Nikki Whiplash | Mutiny | Shauna Ryanne| Jenni Czech | Mistress Amrita | Miss Jasmine |Viktoria | Szusa

Wrestlers / Dom I'd love to:

Rage | Safa Warda | Jolene | Skylar Rene | Nikki Fierce | Jasmine Mendez | Janira Wolfe | Orsi B / Nikki thorne | Goddess Thalia | JC | Riot | Sablique | Andrea Rosu

RIP Goddess Amadahy
The Following User Says Thank You to syriannah For This Useful Post: