Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 19-Jan-24, 18:55
Points: 1,539, Level: 15 Points: 1,539, Level: 15 Points: 1,539, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Getting a Session Wrestler to break my bones?

Dead Serious, Just wondering, can a session wrestler actually break my bones? I need something more extreme. I am a bit of a Masochist. Just how far can one go in this?
Old 19-Jan-24, 19:00
Points: 2,248, Level: 19 Points: 2,248, Level: 19 Points: 2,248, Level: 19
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Default Re: Getting a Session Wrestler to break my bones?

They can do it but they don't want to because it's really brutal and most men will regret it even if it's very hot at first. it takes a long time to heal and not being able to use you arm or leg for a long time sucks. and even broken ribs will limit your movements bending down will be painful. so most sessions wrestlers will refuse to do it because the men will regret it after a while and will start to complain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yotv For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-24, 19:18
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benj_amin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dead Serious, Just wondering, can a session wrestler actually break my bones? I need something more extreme. I am a bit of a Masochist. Just how far can one go in this?
I'm sure a good number of them can if they want to (especially trained grapplers and fighters,) but you probably won't be able to find a wrestler who would be willing to intentionally injure you. Too much risk and liability, and if you are injured, you more than likely won't be able to session until you recover, and that would prevent them from seeing you again (potentially lost revenue.)

Also, broken bones suck. I know from experience sparring in a non-fetish setting where I got a cracked rib sparring. It hurts so much and it really limits what you can do for quite awhile. I'm masochistic, but trust me, it wasn't the pleasurable kind of pain and you will not enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-24, 19:28
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,926 Times in 561 Posts

I have met several women in the past who I have little doubt would have had no problem breaking my ribs and I actually have had ribs broken but never because I actually asked for it. Not sure if any of them are still active but Anna Konda, Shereen Fons and Megan Abshire definitely come to mind.
Old 19-Jan-24, 20:55
Points: 471, Level: 7 Points: 471, Level: 7 Points: 471, Level: 7
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Besides the great points already brought up in response to your question, why do something that would add another case to an overwhelmed healthcare system?
The Following User Says Thank You to CapsAndWizards For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-24, 21:12
Points: 1,069, Level: 12 Points: 1,069, Level: 12 Points: 1,069, Level: 12
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%

I'll second Gatsby87. You might think it's sexy but it's not. Getting injured might be fun if you're a pain slut, but being injured and having to live with it for the next several weeks or worse really isn't. Been there done that with a rib injury myself. Being scared to even cough because it hurt like hell. (And another time a broken tibia, but that wasn't from wrestling.) Edit: And there's plenty of ways for a woman to put you through a crapton of pain without breaking anything.

Anyway. Physically capable of it? Yeah, anyone who either has basic BJJ skills or is just plain strong could do it, especially if you don't really fight back.

Might do it accidentally? Broken or bruised ribs are one of the most common session injuries and are a risk from bodyscissors, trampling, etc. A simple rib fracture is pretty minor really, not requiring hospital treatment, and the NHS in Britain doesn't even bothering X-raying usually because the recovery process is the same whether it's the bone or the soft tissues that are damaged.

Anything else is unlikely. Most submission holds target joints not bones, although there are exceptions. (The kimura seems to produce a lot of broken arms). Joint injuries that take years to heal or even *never* heal properly can certainly happen if you don't tap or/and the woman is reckless. A safe session wrestler won't go crazy in something like an armbar though.

Will do it deliberately? Very few session wrestlers would and I don't know any current ones. For a start, in a lot of places if you went to the cops afterwards then the session wrestler could be facing a criminal prosecution. (For example English law is quite clear: consent is not a valid defence to inflicting bodily harm for sexual gratification.)

But if you are stupid enough to do this anyway, I'll just say one thing - make sure your film setup has real good audio quality. *crack*
The Following User Says Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-24, 21:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotv [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They can do it but they don't want to because it's really brutal and most men will regret it even if it's very hot at first. it takes a long time to heal and not being able to use you arm or leg for a long time sucks. and even broken ribs will limit your movements bending down will be painful. so most sessions wrestlers will refuse to do it because the men will regret it after a while and will start to complain.
Ok, I see. Thanks.

Added after 24 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by offbyone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll second Gatsby87. You might think it's sexy but it's not. Getting injured might be fun if you're a pain slut, but being injured and having to live with it for the next several weeks or worse really isn't. Been there done that with a rib injury myself. Being scared to even cough because it hurt like hell. (And another time a broken tibia, but that wasn't from wrestling.) Edit: And there's plenty of ways for a woman to put you through a crapton of pain without breaking anything.

Anyway. Physically capable of it? Yeah, anyone who either has basic BJJ skills or is just plain strong could do it, especially if you don't really fight back.

Might do it accidentally? Broken or bruised ribs are one of the most common session injuries and are a risk from bodyscissors, trampling, etc. A simple rib fracture is pretty minor really, not requiring hospital treatment, and the NHS in Britain doesn't even bothering X-raying usually because the recovery process is the same whether it's the bone or the soft tissues that are damaged.

Anything else is unlikely. Most submission holds target joints not bones, although there are exceptions. (The kimura seems to produce a lot of broken arms). Joint injuries that take years to heal or even *never* heal properly can certainly happen if you don't tap or/and the woman is reckless. A safe session wrestler won't go crazy in something like an armbar though.

Will do it deliberately? Very few session wrestlers would and I don't know any current ones. For a start, in a lot of places if you went to the cops afterwards then the session wrestler could be facing a criminal prosecution. (For example English law is quite clear: consent is not a valid defence to inflicting bodily harm for sexual gratification.)

But if you are stupid enough to do this anyway, I'll just say one thing - make sure your film setup has real good audio quality. *crack*
I see, I just wanted to see how far they would go.

Last edited by Benj_amin; 19-Jan-24 at 21:40.
Old 19-Jan-24, 21:54
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Have met a few ladies over the years who told me bluntly they would be ok with injuring a client in a specific (lasting but likely not permanent) way if he asked for it. One told me it would require an added fee, signing a note and making a video stating that you signed said note.
To be sure I've gotten cracked ribs and some lasting (a few days) bruises in a session, but that's about the extent of a visible injury that's remotely likely to happen during normal wrestling. Unless you are extremely dumb/oblivious, she is not going to end up causing real damage with an armbar.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-24, 14:08
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benj_amin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 24 minutes:

I see, I just wanted to see how far they would go.
Out of curiosity, have you had a session?

I remember the thoughts going through my head the first time I sessioned. I wondered if the lady's body scissors would be unbearable . . . how little I knew. It was at Deena Zarra's (see pioneers) and she set me up with a lady who's still active. Robin / aka fight-babe.

Once I saw her, I realized that my worries were misplaced. She was good, I was young, fit, bigger and I won pretty easily. I had fun, but the idea that she could seriously hurt or injure me went out the window once I met her. It was a fun roll, but nothing to be concerned about.

Now, I'm quite sure she could have knocked me out, especially if I'd given her my neck, which I didn't and after the session I wished I had so I could experience being submitted. I had to wait for my 2nd session (Ziggy) to experience being submitted and tapping.

That said, some guys bones are weaker than others, and broken bones can happen in a session, accidentally falling on someone, or a scissors done too hard at the wrong angle. My bones were like rubber when I was younger. A woman could literally jump up and down on me, and I'd tap, but my bones were fine. I did get a lightly bruised rib once against two women, and in hindsight, I think I got it trying to press myself up while I was being body-scissored and both women were restraining me.

Whatever that was, a bruised rib, a minor crack, a popped cartilage . . . I'm not sure, but it hurt to take a deep breath for about a week, which I didn't mind, but didn't like much either. I was glad when that little bit of pain was gone. Talking to people who have had broken ribs, I'm pretty sure that wasn't a broken rib and I never had it looked at, so I don't know. But something had been tweaked because I felt it when I took a deep breath.

Mostly, session wrestling is relaxed and fun. It can be competitive. Sometimes a bit of domination, but actually injuring the guy is almost always accidental and as a rule, mostly off the table for pre-session discussions (Boy of winter says there are exceptions, but I've never met a lady or never had that conversation with one, on whether they'd do it).

I saw a video where Charlie Haynes (The Golden Katt) talked about putting her opponent in a hospital and saying she hopes he gets out by Christmas prior to their match, but that was just talk. She beat the guy and made him tap several times, but didn't do anything close to putting him in the hospital.

Yasmin used to have a Yahoo Group and there were stories about her absolutely decimating guys and enjoying breaking ribs, and I was curious (not about the broken ribs, but about finally being submitted in a body scissors, which up till then, I'd not been able to find), so I sessioned with her, but before I met her, on the phone, I told her that I didn't want to be seriously hurt. I literally asked her if it was safe and I told her I didn't want broken ribs on the phone before I came over. She was very nice and guaranteed my safety and when I met her - yes, strong legs, but a very sweet person. I sessioned with her a bunch of times. One of my all time favorite ladies. She never came close to breaking my ribs, though she did get a few taps from me. Taps from a body scissors are hard. Finally it was her body triangle and restricting my breath that got the taps. Still, I'm sure there are some guys who's ribs she could have broken in a body scissors.

There are 2 stories I know of actual broken ribs, but they're outliers.

A story I heard and I think enough time has passed to share this. I know teh guy who founded WB270 heard this story too because we once exchanged e-mails, though he never posted it on the site.

A session wrestler, I don't know who, had a session with a guy who was too rough with her. I don't know the details, but she was pretty upset, and she asked Helen von Mott to beat him up, which Helen, ofcourse, said yes. The lady gave Helen the guys infor and Helen wrote him and challenged him. I believe he paid for the session and everything, not sure.

So they wrestle, and Helen is beating him and she knew this hold, I don't know what it was called but she showed it to me - I was on my back. She was kind of on top of me, but her knees on the matt next to me, and gets me in a kind of headlock from the top, then she leans back, her weight is on her elbow which is on my chest, and the more she leans, the more weight goes on her elbow.

I tapped, she let me go. This guy taps and she doesn't let go, she keeps going until . . . (can you guess what happens next) - she cracks one of his ribs.

Apparently he kept doing the session after that, which I find hard to believe. Now, I don't know if this was a full break, or a small crack or what, but being in that hold, I'm quite sure she could have cracked mine, and mine don't crack easily.

I also heard a story from Robin and Malibu about when she was shooting a video with a guy and jumping on him, his ribs cracked. Everyone knew it. I think it was a 2 vs 1, Robin and Malibu vs the jobber and when I wrestled them both, that's when they told me the story. Robin has jumped on guys before. She's kind of small. She's jumped up and down on me, but jumping on a guys ribs has risks and this time, his ribs gave way.

They finished the video, but they were super careful. This was (like the Helen story), late 90s I think. It would have been a VHS. I have no idea if the video is available somewhere, but my guess is it isn't.

That was 100% not planned, but it's on tape somewhere . . . probably almost impossible to find though.

Hope nobody minds the emojis. I couldn't resist.

Last edited by FormerWrestler; 20-Jan-24 at 14:17.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-24, 14:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Out of curiosity, have you had a session?
No, I haven't. Not Yet.