Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-Apr-17, 12:57
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,128 Times in 291 Posts
Default Fighting in the water, women drowning men

Anyone else who likes it if a male vs female fight ends up in a pool or sea or some other deep water and the two end up wrestling trying to drown each other under the water? I love these types of fights preferably with the woman coming on top, taking control of the fight and starting to drown the man to the point where he is completely at her mercy as she could literally just drown him and end his life.

Just to give some examples...

There aren't a lot of clips of male vs female fights like this but you can find plenty of female vs female catfights that end up in the water though.

Here's one I really like, blonde white woman gets owned and is lucky to be saved as some guy walks by and breaks it up:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Woman drowning another woman, I love the smug and dominant look on her face, would love to see her doing this to a male after a long fight that ends up in the pool:

Here are some male vs female scenes with drowning and fighting in the water...

Good scene of a female drowning a male in some German movie:
Male vs female fight that ends up in the water at some point:
Nice scene from Baywatch where Stephanie Holden teaches a young man a lesson and starts drowning him, I love how he is completely helpless and at her mercy:

What I like about these fights is that fighting in the water is a lot more unpredictable and I think it really takes a lot of natural male strength and size advantages away. Whoever takes the initiative and starts drowning his opponent is at a huge advantage since the opponent loses much more energy struggling for air and being in panic from drowning. An agile and athletic smaller woman who is in shape could take initiative in the fight and start drowning the man, especially if the man would wear a lot of clothes that would hold him down.

I think part of the reason why I like this is because when I was younger I was in such a "fight" myself. When I was 13 or 14 we were playing with a group of girls of our age in a pool who kept some small ball away from us. I tried to take the ball away from one of the girls by force and tried to dunk her under the water. It started playfully but she didn't seem to like it and I guess wanted to really beat me and teach me a lesson. She resisted my attempt and we started to wrestle in the water and suprisingly she managed to dunk me under the water and held me down for quite a while. I was in shock and struggling for air and lost a lot of energy to get my head out of the water only to get dunked by her again and again as I couldn't really reverse the fight to my favor as I lost a lot of energy and was in slight shock and panic. It basically went to the point where I was just completely helpless and at her mercy. She was really agile and athletic and in great shape while I was soon completely exhausted and couldn't really do anything to resist her.

Here's the story of how my embarrassing defeat went down in more detail:

It was really a humiliating and frustrating experience, it's not a pleasant feeling at all to be held down under the water. I really tried to do everything I could to shake her off and try to gain control of the fight, but I was soon just too exhausted to do anything. If that was a real fight I would basically have to beg her to let me go or hope that someone would break it up, she just completely owned me. I think in an actual wrestling match I would beat her as I was heavier and I'm pretty sure I was stronger than her but the fight taking place in the water completely changed things.

For me being drowned and dunked under the water at will by a woman is more embarrassing than being submitted in grappling where you just tap out and she lets you go because being drowned in the water is a more prolonged feeling of helplessness. Even though my ordeal didn't last that long (she eventually let me go and swam away to continue to play with other girls) I felt so weak and defeated afterwards.

Last edited by al89; 29-Apr-17 at 13:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: