Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Andreas.
Preview video and photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-228.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-Oct-20, 20:56
Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Ok I now understand,lol
It's not the girls that just want a lot of money,,,,, Its the members here that want to hand over their wallets.
Fan "I want a session."
Session wrestler "I charge $300 an hour."
Fan '' NO!''
Session wrestler ''no?''
Fan ''I want to pay more!!!!!''
Session wrestler ''Uh....ok?''
Fan "I want to pay $500. And next year I want to pay $600!''
Session wrestler ''SURE!!!!!''

As for my customs, you totally missed my point. It's THEM telling me that they can produce the video and its THEM telling me that they can make a quality video. And it's them telling me that they produced many videos over the years and that my script will be easy to make. All my information is based on what THEY tell me. Its called 'working' a fan.
NOW....a couple of them are good and I am happy to work with the ones that have helped me out with making my script a reality. BUT, it took me 20 years to find the right ones.
I am telling you that there is a world of opportunity for all of us if we all worked together so that we can all be satisfied customers.
You may want to hand over your wallets to these women and I am happy that you are making them happy. But you spoiling them is hurting the industry.
You want evidence. Here it is.

Added after 10 minutes:

Here is the results of the video scene
Look at screen shot 1. The top video sales are going to someone that uses just simple girls next door and just produces straddle pins in the catfight category. This studio is called catfight sgpin.
The second screen shot shows the top video sales in the mixed wrestling category. The top studio here is grappling girls in action.

What do both of these studios have in common. They DONT use session wrestlers. LOL
If the session wrestlers just took us a little more seriously they could me making more money. But thats ok, you session fans are handing them over your wallets. lol

My point is and has always been, I love the session wrestlers as much as you all do or I would not be here. I am just trying to show you all that we can make this world a better place. Myself, Fritz and many others are not the only ones that are not happy with the custom scene.
I hate to say it but money is leaving the female wrestling scene and going somewhere else. Don't you want to keep the wrestling money in the wrestling scene?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firstplace.jpg (160.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg capture_003_04102020_182004.jpg (157.2 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by gutpunch; 07-Oct-20 at 20:53.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post: