Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Andreas.
Preview video and photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-228.

Old 29-Apr-17, 12:57
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,128 Times in 291 Posts
Default Fighting in the water, women drowning men

Anyone else who likes it if a male vs female fight ends up in a pool or sea or some other deep water and the two end up wrestling trying to drown each other under the water? I love these types of fights preferably with the woman coming on top, taking control of the fight and starting to drown the man to the point where he is completely at her mercy as she could literally just drown him and end his life.

Just to give some examples...

There aren't a lot of clips of male vs female fights like this but you can find plenty of female vs female catfights that end up in the water though.

Here's one I really like, blonde white woman gets owned and is lucky to be saved as some guy walks by and breaks it up:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Woman drowning another woman, I love the smug and dominant look on her face, would love to see her doing this to a male after a long fight that ends up in the pool:

Here are some male vs female scenes with drowning and fighting in the water...

Good scene of a female drowning a male in some German movie:
Male vs female fight that ends up in the water at some point:
Nice scene from Baywatch where Stephanie Holden teaches a young man a lesson and starts drowning him, I love how he is completely helpless and at her mercy:

What I like about these fights is that fighting in the water is a lot more unpredictable and I think it really takes a lot of natural male strength and size advantages away. Whoever takes the initiative and starts drowning his opponent is at a huge advantage since the opponent loses much more energy struggling for air and being in panic from drowning. An agile and athletic smaller woman who is in shape could take initiative in the fight and start drowning the man, especially if the man would wear a lot of clothes that would hold him down.

I think part of the reason why I like this is because when I was younger I was in such a "fight" myself. When I was 13 or 14 we were playing with a group of girls of our age in a pool who kept some small ball away from us. I tried to take the ball away from one of the girls by force and tried to dunk her under the water. It started playfully but she didn't seem to like it and I guess wanted to really beat me and teach me a lesson. She resisted my attempt and we started to wrestle in the water and suprisingly she managed to dunk me under the water and held me down for quite a while. I was in shock and struggling for air and lost a lot of energy to get my head out of the water only to get dunked by her again and again as I couldn't really reverse the fight to my favor as I lost a lot of energy and was in slight shock and panic. It basically went to the point where I was just completely helpless and at her mercy. She was really agile and athletic and in great shape while I was soon completely exhausted and couldn't really do anything to resist her.

Here's the story of how my embarrassing defeat went down in more detail:

It was really a humiliating and frustrating experience, it's not a pleasant feeling at all to be held down under the water. I really tried to do everything I could to shake her off and try to gain control of the fight, but I was soon just too exhausted to do anything. If that was a real fight I would basically have to beg her to let me go or hope that someone would break it up, she just completely owned me. I think in an actual wrestling match I would beat her as I was heavier and I'm pretty sure I was stronger than her but the fight taking place in the water completely changed things.

For me being drowned and dunked under the water at will by a woman is more embarrassing than being submitted in grappling where you just tap out and she lets you go because being drowned in the water is a more prolonged feeling of helplessness. Even though my ordeal didn't last that long (she eventually let me go and swam away to continue to play with other girls) I felt so weak and defeated afterwards.

Last edited by al89; 29-Apr-17 at 13:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 14:21
Points: 3,080, Level: 23 Points: 3,080, Level: 23 Points: 3,080, Level: 23
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting in the water, women drowning men

I had a similar experience, was on vacation with my friends family around 12 years old, there were a bunch of families staying in this condo community near the beach and all the teens/kids would hang at the pool during the day. There were two girls who were a little rough, what we call "country girls" from a smaller town. I got on with them fine but some of the other city kids we're mean to them so the two girls started being mean back and a sort of rivalry developed.

One girl was about my size with red hair, her friend was a quiet brunette, taller and heavier than me. Being a lover of strong girls even at that young age I secretly had the hots for the brunette. One day some wrestling broke out, I don't recall exactly how it started but I think I baited the brunette with a little trash talk. She suddenly grabbed a hold of me and started dunking me in the water. It's amazing how quickly the vibe switched from rush of wanting it to happen to "oh shit I'm going to drown". I was honestly scared and wanted her to let me go immediately because as you said, the water and fear of drowning caused me to lose strength much faster than I would have if we were tussling in the grass.

She only "had me" for about 10 seconds but it felt much longer, she was also pinching my arms with her grip which hurt like hell. I honestly steered clear of her after that.

It was also interesting how the dynamic between me and those girls changed after that, I actually feared that girl a little bit. She didn't seem to notice but her smaller friend did and would play it to her advantage. I was not inclined to be ugly to them in the first place but when some of the older kids I was with started to be dicks to them the red head would zero in on me as if to say "I know you aren't going to talk any shit because I'll get my friend Bertha over here to rag doll you again." As the week came to a close the red head actually gave me a pseudo apology for being mean the whole time. Crazy how the adolescent emotions work, she probably wanted to hook up with me but I had no interest, I wanted her big lovely friend until she pinched the crap out of my arm muscles and nearly drowned me, which changed my feelings from wanting her to being slightly afraid of her.

Added after 6 minutes:

That Baywatch scene is friggin hot btw, not sure how I missed that. Hasselfoff's reaction and the creepy piano music are priceless.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 29-Apr-17 at 15:02.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 16:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a similar experience, was on vacation with my friends family around 12 years old, there were a bunch of families staying in this condo community near the beach and all the teens/kids would hang at the pool during the day. There were two girls who were a little rough, what we call "country girls" from a smaller town. I got on with them fine but some of the other city kids we're mean to them so the two girls started being mean back and a sort of rivalry developed.

One girl was about my size with red hair, her friend was a quiet brunette, taller and heavier than me. Being a lover of strong girls even at that young age I secretly had the hots for the brunette. One day some wrestling broke out, I don't recall exactly how it started but I think I baited the brunette with a little trash talk. She suddenly grabbed a hold of me and started dunking me in the water. It's amazing how quickly the vibe switched from rush of wanting it to happen to "oh shit I'm going to drown". I was honestly scared and wanted her to let me go immediately because as you said, the water and fear of drowning caused me to lose strength much faster than I would have if we were tussling in the grass.

She only "had me" for about 10 seconds but it felt much longer, she was also pinching my arms with her grip which hurt like hell. I honestly steered clear of her after that.
Thanks for your input.

When I was young we used to playfully wrestle with the girls in the pool and try to dunk each other a lot. A friend of mine (actually a distant relative of mine) who I used to hang out with and went to holidays with him was always really comfortable with women (he's just a naturally good looking guy and charismatic and even at that age women just somehow gravitated towards him) so when we were at local swimming pool or at summer vacations at seaside we always ended up hanging out with groups of girls because he would just start to talk to them. Often we would end up playing with them and wrestling/dunking each other in the pool. I really enjoyed it since I liked women beating me back then already and I guess this friend of mine must have liked it too since he seemed to like letting the girls beat him as well. One time one girl held him and controlled him in a pool for like 10 minutes and taunted him, making him say all kinds of things and if she didn't like what he answered she dunked him under the water. He seemed to willingly play along and didn't resist her.

Also I think at that age (12-16) girls are really competitive with boys and some of them really wanted to beat us and really felt like they were better than us. Also us boys weren't as phisically developed back then so it was more even competition, especially if the girls were athletic.

This girl that I lost to in the story I posted acted really smug and arrogant and wasn't friendly at all. I think not even all the girls she hanged out with liked her. I genuinely wanted to dominate her and humble her because I was a bit frustrated after her and her girls stole the ball from us and passed it around and also because she beat me to the ball and proved she was a faster swimmer like I described in the detailed version. On the other hand she also seemed to be angry with me and was equally eager to come out from this confrontation victorious.

It was as close to a real fight as it gets because I really tried my best and there was a lot of pride at stake for both of us. Hell it practically was a real fight. Even though I liked girls beating me it was a devastating loss at the time and I felt so weak and defeated, partly also because of the panic of being drowned like you described it perfectly. I didn't try to initiate anything with her for the rest of the day, I was really scared about what she can do to me when we were in the pool and I wasn't confident I could resist her given how easily she handled me the first time. She just seemed so agile and athletic and was really determined to win, I think she fought a bit dirty too, putting her fingers in my face while we wrestled and before she dunked me. The only reason why she let me go was because she was occupied with helping the other girls to keep the ball away from us, if we were alone she definitely had the kind of character that she would make me beg her to let me go or something humiliating like this or maybe someone else would have to break it up which would be even worse. When we went out of the pool I felt even more humiliated when I saw how skinny she was (she was relatively tall and athletic, but also lean and skinny) and it was embarrassing to think about what she was able to do to me. She could have literally killed me with her own hands by drowning me. She also acted really smug and I could tell that she felt so superior to me after her little victory and it was frustrating that I wasn't able to prove her wrong.

Also at that age you are just insecure about everything. I tried to rationalize my defeat but I couldn't really come up with any excuse since I initiated it and I couldn't just say she caught me by surprise. The only thing I could console myself with was that I would probably beat her in a real wrestling match/fight and that she just took the advantage of the fight being in the water where her agility and great shape made her better. As time passed by though I was excited thinking about it and fantasized about having a fight with her again.

Quote:
That Baywatch scene is friggin hot btw, not sure how I missed that. Hasselfoff's reaction and the creepy piano music are priceless.
That was a bit like what happened to me only that it was much more humiliating in my case since she didn't catch me off guard but it was actually me who initiated it. Also the way that the male starts gasping for air in the video that was pretty much like what I was like, only that she didn't let me go but just dunked me under the water again. It's literally impossible to fight back when you are disoriented, exhausted, in a bit of a panic and just want to get some air while on the other hand the woman is in complete control of the fight and has much more energy and is behind your back. Your weight slowly starts playing against you as well since you need more energy to stay afloat. I think even today it would be really hard for me to beat a determined agile athletic in shape woman in such a fight.

Imagine that you would fight a woman water polo player and she would drag you in some pool, I don't think even with my strenght and weight advantage I would be able to stop her from making me her bitch in her environment, those girls know how to fight dirty in the water:

Women water polo players are also strong and athletic as hell, I love their tight one piece swimsuits as well:

Last edited by al89; 29-Apr-17 at 23:33.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 18:14
Last Achievements

Indeed, those 12 - 16 years were my favorite when it came to fighting with girls. They often had equal if not greater strength and had not yet been convinced by society that they could not fight with a male, they had the beginnings of womanhood with the lingering carefree attitude of childhood.

I wouldn't take losing to a taller, thinner girl too hard, height and leverage has a great deal to do with fighting in the water because you can't exactly score a takedown and start grappling on the bottom of the pool.

Another one I vividly recall was an especially mean (and hot by kid standards) girl capturing and dominating a kid at our community pool around 11 or 12 yrs old. She was very attractive with a golden brown tan, sandy blond hair, and was mean as a rattlesnake for whatever reason. The boy she captured was a very skinny, quiet kid. To the best of my knowledge I didn't even realize they knew each other. One day I was running around the deep end and I heard him calling for help. I looked out to the middle of the pool to see her honey brown arms locked tightly around him in a reverse bear hug, his arms pinned inside her grip. They were not quite in the shallow end/not quite in the deep end, so the water was up to his chest /neck area, probably frighteningly close to covering his mouth.

I wish I could recall more specifics from there but it was so long ago, he was legitimately scared and calling for help but was being completely ignored by every adult including the life guards, at one point I think she threatened him to stop calling for help or she would "pinch" him again. He was her prey and there was nothing he could do about it but shut the F up and go wherever she decided to take him. I wanted badly to swim out there and take his place but knew she would have probably just told me to go away. I never saw her dunk him under but would have to assume she did either before or after I saw them. I also have no idea how long she kept him, hopefully a good while

To this day I still love seeing a woman hold anyone (man or woman) in that position. Just something really hot about being crushed against their chest, unable to break free from the strength of their arms and shoulders. There was a very hot lady in Brooklyn who chased down a teenage mugger in her sun dress a while back and captured him in that same hold for 5 or 10 minutes before the cops came.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 29-Apr-17 at 18:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 21:37
Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48 Points: 12,399, Level: 48
Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0% Activity: 12.0%
Last Achievements

I actually got to experience this once during a session with Shauna Ryanne. When she came to my town I put her up in a hotel that had a large jacuzzi in her room. We filled it up and as our session was ending she dragged me over and threw me in. She then climbed in and locked me in an underwater head scissors. It was awesome but also quite scary and I loved it. She then placed me in a headlock and locked a hand over my mouth while I was still under water. I thrashed around furiously but she wouldn't release me and I was actually afraid for my life. One of my favorite ever session experiences.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 23:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Indeed, those 12 - 16 years were my favorite when it came to fighting with girls. They often had equal if not greater strength and had not yet been convinced by society that they could not fight with a male, they had the beginnings of womanhood with the lingering carefree attitude of childhood.
At around 16 women start to become more submissive to men and don't challenge them anymore. At least this was from my experience as around that age we stopped playing these "silly" games like wrestling in the pool with the girls and they stopped trying to compete with us. Hanging out with them became more about partying, socializing, talking with them, flirting... But before that a lot of girls actually acted quite mean like you described and really wanted to beat us.

Quote:
I wouldn't take losing to a taller, thinner girl too hard, height and leverage has a great deal to do with fighting in the water because you can't exactly score a takedown and start grappling on the bottom of the pool.
Obviously looking back it was a great experience and I'm happy that it happened and I fantasized a lot about being in a similar situation again but at the time it was extremely humiliating, I guess this is what it makes it so great. The thing is that I was always naturally strong and shouldn't be having any problems with this girl and if we wrestled normally I would probably be able to just hold her down. While I liked being beaten by girls it was always some kind of scenario where it was playful and I somehow let her have her way with me and didn't try hard and I was never scared that a girl would do anything crazy to me. In my head though I thought that there was no way that a regular girl like the dark haired girl from the pool could beat me under any type of circumstances if I fought her for real. Also I really wanted to dominate her and humble her because of the way she acted but then in the end I was the one who got humbled big time.

I think there's just something special about losing a fight in the water and ending up being held down and drowned for a bit. Like I said it's just a prolonged feeling of being completely helpless and scared and dominated. A lot of it is a natural reaction to being in a situation like that but what made it even worse is that I barely knew the girl and we weren't friends but rather disliked each other. She seemed to be genuinely pissed off at me because I tried to dunk her under the water and was a bit rough with her so I couldn't really "trust" her.

While she was a bit of a bitch (at least judging by the way she acted that entire day and also some other times we briefly met beforehand), she obviously probably didn't want to hurt me real bad or anything (but she did want to teach me a good lesson I guess), but at the same time I couldn't really know just how crazy and pissed off she is and what she intends to do to me. I literally couldn't do anything back because of being exhausted from her drowning me and she was controlling me being behind me and was wrapping her long arms around me and pushing me down. Even with strength advantage I was useless at that point. It was basically a genuine fight because I was really trying my best to beat her (after she started to drown me if I could punch her I would have done that just to make her back off but it was impossible in the water and in the situation I was in) and she was very determined as well and I ended up completely at her mercy no matter how you look at it, and that was after I was the one who initiated the whole thing. I mean theoretically if she really wanted she could have drowned me to death and there wouldn't be anything I could have done about it.

Also the way that I was genuinely scared of her for the rest of the day while we were in the water just made me feel more humiliated, it was basically me admitting to myself that I probably can't do anything to her under those circumstances. I also stayed away from her when we were outside the water because I was afraid that she would start to taunt me about what she was able to do to me in front of everyone. I guess I could have consoled myself that I would still be able to beat her in a normal fight, but in some weird way that even made it worse because I got completely dominated by a girl that had absolutely no business beating me. When you're naturally strong and big losses like this one bother you more because it looks much more embarrassing.

But yeah what you say makes sense from a rational point of view, she was just better suited for that type of fight and I guess it was a rightful punishment for me for being overconfident and underestimating her and starting the whole thing. At the time it was extremely humiliating though. I also remember a situation from before that where I playfully wrestled with some tall girl near the pool once on a summer vacation and I ended up tossing her in the water rather easily because I was clearly stronger than her but then I followed her in the water where we continued to playfully wrestle and I couldn't really do anything to her anymore from then on. I was actually a bit frustrated that I couldn't overpower her and dunk her under the water but she was just so awkward to fight with her height and it seemed like she was actually starting to get the better of me but then we both got tired so it ended in some sort of stalemate. I should have learned my lesson back then not to mess with tall girls in the water lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually got to experience this once during a session with Shauna Ryanne. When she came to my town I put her up in a hotel that had a large jacuzzi in her room. We filled it up and as our session was ending she dragged me over and threw me in. She then climbed in and locked me in an underwater head scissors. It was awesome but also quite scary and I loved it. She then placed me in a headlock and locked a hand over my mouth while I was still under water. I thrashed around furiously but she wouldn't release me and I was actually afraid for my life. One of my favorite ever session experiences.
Thanks for sharing that. Like I said being a bit scared and in panic is just a natural reaction to being in a situation like that even if it's a playful thing with someone you trust. What made it worse in my situation is that I was basically fighting that girl who I barely knew and we were both emotional and adrenaline was running high. It just made it that much scarier and also more humiliating because I really felt like I was at her mercy at one point. In grappling you get used to tap out when being choked and you know that the other grappler will just release you or if theoretically she doesn't you'd pass out quickly, but being trapped under water and not being able to do anything about it is not something you can get used to and it lasts longer. After she let me go I really felt dominated and defeated.

Here's a scene that might remind you of your experience, it's from some Argentine series, a woman is dominating and drowning a man in jacuzzi:

Last edited by al89; 30-Apr-17 at 00:01.
Old 30-Apr-17, 02:08
Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

Hmm, interesting fantasy... watersports!

What if it's a mercy test of strength in waist-high water? Would you guys find that arousing too?

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1224662
Old 30-Apr-17, 13:57
Last Achievements

The deeper the water the greater the advantage for the female assuming she is taller and in better shape. You could take a 120 lb beach lifeguard chick, put her in deep water with nearly any male on this site and she would completely dominate him, could easily drown him if she were motivated enough to do it.

I once almost got a summer job at a posh all girls summer camp just for the possibility of taking the lifeguard training class. The camp was known for having a very advanced class that prepared it's pupils for the possibility of working as a beach lifeguard which is by far the most difficult and dangerous type. Much of the class centered around being able to subdue and control a person in the water, and the rumor was that to pass you had to make it through a "circle of death" where three different instructors (all strong female lifeguards) took turns essentially trying to drown you in deep water to demonstrate your ability to survive in that situation. I can't imagine a more terrifying but supremely erotic experience.

Didn't get the job btw.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 16:36
Points: 43,279, Level: 91 Points: 43,279, Level: 91 Points: 43,279, Level: 91
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,824 Times in 439 Posts

Here's a past post : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The video can't be found on the net, but here's what was originally posted on Rapidgator >> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] The download is of poor quality, but fun to watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 19:56

Quote:
The deeper the water the greater the advantage for the female assuming she is taller and in better shape. You could take a 120 lb beach lifeguard chick, put her in deep water with nearly any male on this site and she would completely dominate him, could easily drown him if she were motivated enough to do it.
That would be extremely humiliating and exciting at the same time for me if a 120 lbs lifeguard girl would be able to do that to me (I'm over 200lbs, muscular and not fat) and I can certainly imagine that's it's in the realm of possibilities.

It's interesting because I wouldn't feel humiliated if say a skilled 120 lbs woman grappler handled me and made me submit and beat me. I think this is because I just have a lot of respect for fighters in general and if a woman figher would be able to do that to me I would gain a lot of genuine respect for her skills and her determination to get to that level. I'm training boxing myself and I understand that losses are part of your process of growing up as a fighter and never really had a problem with losing to people under some combat sport setting.

Losing in a fight in a water to a girl who has no fighting training however would be humiliating to me, because there wouldn't be that element of gaining respect for her as a "fighter" but I would just feel frustrated and if she was drowning me I would probably feel genuine anger towards her because she would made me feel so helpless and scared. I'd feel like the only reason why she could do that to me is because she is tall and awkward to fight under those circumstances and not because she had any special skills I should respect. Even if she had some training how to subdue and control a person in the water I wouldn't have the same respect for her as I'd have for a girl who has serious training in some combat sport that I love and respect deeply (boxing, wrestling, BJJ, MMA...). I would feel that compared to girls highly skilled in BJJ that's just some glorified course and not serious day to day training that goes on for years.

Don't get me wrong, I know that being a lifeguard is a dangerous job but I just don't regard it as highly as fighting which is a passion of mine, if that makes sense, I'm just being honest about it. If anything I can imagine myself making some joking comment about it in front of that 120lbs lifeguard girl and disregarding her training to subdue and control people in the water to the point where my attitude would make her want to challenge me to prove me wrong and she'd initiate a fight in the water. In this case it would be a very very humbling experience if she would be able to dominate me and made me eat my words, especially if there were other girls watching. I could never be humbled by a real woman fighter/wrestler like this since I would never underestimate her in the first place.

Thinking about it it's actually very realistic that in the water even at this point in my life where I'm in really good shape, athletic and muscular I would struggle against some women I would otherwise control with ease. I used to think that when I lost to that dark haired tall girl who made me her bitch in the pool it was because I wasn't as physically developed and strong at that age, but now I'm not so sure that a similar thing couldn't happen again to a tall athletic girl, especially after what you wrote. Indeed, in the deep water many of my advantages would be gone. I'm over 200lbs of functional muscle due to my boxing training and I'm really strong (I generally overpower strong male boxers in the clinch), but I'm also short for my size being 5 foot 10 and I have short limbs and I don't swim a lot so I'm not used to keeping my body afloat and I don't have that conditioning. I guess my weight could at some point even be a disadvantage.

I'll now really look to challenge myself in this and get some tall athletic woman to wrestle in the pool with me and I'll try my best without going too rough on her. Since summer is coming up there will be plenty opportunities to go to the swimming pool or for a short vacation at the sea. I don't want her to have any lifeguard training like you described or anything, I want it to be more spontaneous. Do you think there's a possibility that I might not be able to control a woman around my height or taller (who is let's say around 140 lbs) or even worse she would be able to get the better of me and start drowning me?

I'm more excited about this that I would be about regular wrestling because at regular wrestling I always feel like if it was a real fight I would still be able to beat the woman with my punches (as a heavy boxer I hit really hard, I can't imagine a woman handling it), unless she would be able to take me down and hold me down all the time which even an elite female grappler would probably have trouble with given my size and I have some basic idea what to do at the ground since I used to grapple with some MMA fighters I knew from boxing. But in the water my punches would be of no use so wrestling in the water and losing would feel more like losing a real fight to a girl and would therefore be more humiliating and exciting. You have to understand that for a guy of my size and training losing to a non-trained girl under any circumstances (including in the water) would be very embarrassing, but obviously a huge turn on at the same time. This seems to be one of rare types of circumstances where I could actually lose.

Last edited by al89; 30-Apr-17 at 20:06.