Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 03-Nov-20, 23:14
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a crazy thread full of three groups of people and two of those three groups are arguing with each other even though they actually agree and then there's a third group which is Fritz and Adrock and everyone should just go ahead and ignore them.

Of the two groups of sane people, one is arguing that session wrestlers should be able to charge whatever they want. The other group is arguing that if sessions wrestlers charged less, they could potentially make more money overall. These two groups of people don't actually disagree on any fundamental points. There's a lot of generalities and potential false equivalencies (I have no idea how the economics of session work actually work and neither do any of you since we aren't session workers and it is not an industry with any actual data), but nobody from these two groups of people are arguing that session workers don't have the right to set their own rates or that sessioning is a right and anyone charging too high of a price is infringing on our inalienable right to get choked by a woman's thighs. These two groups of sane people can probably stop arguing and also probably just start ignoring the third group of people.

Also, English session women right now offering discounts is not an example of supply and demand. It's much more akin to a fire sale or a going out of business sale where someone is trying to unload as much merchandise as possible during a short window because of other factors which in this case is the high potential of the country going into lock down again.
Great post. Let me respond.

Yes I am by far not a session wrestler but I have a big insight on what goes on behind the scenes. Being a backer of custom videos back in the day I used to meet session wrestlers on a regular basis. When the sessions were done for the day I would meet them in their hotel room and discuss plans for videos. 15 years ago but I heard all the stories. They tell me everything believe it or not. Plus I used to talk to them on the phone a lot too. They even called me.
Now with twitter you all are seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff as well.
See what this proves is that the session wrestlers love to gossip. We used to talk for hours. Am I someone important, no I am not. I am however, someone that will back a good video. I also was around when session wrestling just got started. And I saw what it took to get it started. And it's a good thing.
I knew a lot of them. The extra bed in the hotel room they would let me sleep on to save me money for a hotel room. In exchange I would drive them to the airport the next day. Have breakfast with them. I even went shopping with them. So I know that is not always about money. I am no longer meeting them or calling them like before. My desire to be a fan has been taking away from the high costs now just to help out. If I want to back a video I now have to pay extra just to pay them,lol So I hope you see my point.

Next I agree that most of us agree on the same things. But its the details that we disagree on. As said I have seen it personally up close what a more affordable price can do for the session girls. Some of them actually listened to me. And it worked. Others just get mad.

I think we all agree but its the division on who we work with. I work with the girls that listen. The others work with the ones that get mad,lol
I talk business with the ones that understand business and the guys in here hand the others their wallets.
That is why in a time of covid, the ones that want to charge a lot with no business sense are the ones that are not going to survive.
It's the old fishing example. Give them a fish and they will eat for a day. Teach them to fish and they will eat forever.

As for guys like Fritz, he still has a right to stay and have a voice. He too is a customer. Just guys. Lets have fun agreeing and disagreeing without fighting.
We all need to love each other in these tough times.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 13:40
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

With some of the guys on this thread,I get the impression that if any of them were to take a session girl on a shoe shopping spree it would be straight to the clearance bin at Wal Mart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 18:20
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With some of the guys on this thread,I get the impression that if any of them were to take a session girl on a shoe shopping spree it would be straight to the clearance bin at Wal Mart.
Genuinely curious... why would anybody on this thread take a session girl on a shoe shopping spree?
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 18:46
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Genuinely curious... why would anybody on this thread take a session girl on a shoe shopping spree?
Maybe into findom and feet? Best explanation I can come up with I guess!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:30
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And then it would be straight to McDonald's to feast upon the Dollar Menu! I am a man of class and refinement.
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:32
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And then it would be straight to McDonald's to feast upon the Dollar Menu! I am a man of class and refinement.
Such decadence!!

Packed lunch, or nothing. Take it or leave it.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:42
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd feel well treated with a McHappy Meal.
Old 05-Nov-20, 15:46
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

The simple fact is that alot of women love to have large collections of shoes in their wardrobes as well as trying on many different pairs and buying lots of them in stores.I can personally attest to that as my other half does exactly that.A session lady would probably love to be treated a shoe shopping spree but for some of the posters in this thread who think 300 is too much for an hour of fun their idea of high end shopping would be to go to Walmart where they probably buy their clothes anyway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 18:46
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Last Achievements

We're aware that women typically like shoes, likely including a great many session girls. But I think you would be foolish to do this, because these session girls aren't your girlfriend or your wife. They spend time with you, because you pay them. Do you go to a strip club and think the strippers actually like you? It was a silly comment you made. You just sound like a simp. And I'm not even in the camp of people saying session rates are too high.

And talking down to people for where they shop makes you sound like an elitist prick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 20:06
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

No matter on what side of this discussion we stand, I think we are all aware that of course sessions only happen because we pay for them. That doesnīt mean that if you feel like you could not make a gift to the girl. Itīs not a question of being foolish or not, itīs a personal choice.

There are girls almost begging on twitter to get money from some of their "fans", I personally would not respond to any of these requests...but if others are happy with it...let them do it. Everybody is free to spend the money he earned the way he wishes to.

Oh and you really shouldnīt make comparison with strippers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread