Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 23-May-24, 06:50
Producer
Points: 2,246, Level: 19 Points: 2,246, Level: 19 Points: 2,246, Level: 19
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Red face 👣 Stinky Shoe Challenge: Titanium Giro

I had seen this lady, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'9", size 10.5), working out in the gym and putting her shoes through some rough exercises. I figured with her athletic shape and frequency of workouts that her shoes would probably stink really bad.

I asked her if she would participate in the stinky shoe challenge for $100 and she agreed. In order for her to win I had to tap for fresh air within 5 minutes. Well, after enough time passed, she realized I was one of those guys who liked the smell of her stinky shoes.

What lengths would you go to in order to smell the shoes of a woman like this?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My socials: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-24, 16:17
Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

Default Re: Foot Worship videos

two hot short clip
Old 10-Jun-24, 06:38
Producer
Points: 2,246, Level: 19 Points: 2,246, Level: 19 Points: 2,246, Level: 19
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Exclamation 👣 Big Strong Calves & Shapely Soles of Glynda Roebuk

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is 5'7", size 9.5 and when I first saw her in person at a grocery store, I was astounded by her big shapely calves. I really needed to have both her legs and feet because her soles matched the temptation of her calves too! The first time I got her to my house, I was able to see her soles in many different ways.

Then during the subsequent visits, she would show her calves even more and let me lick and smell her feet which were amazing! One time, I bumped into her randomly around town and picked her up and we went shopping together in a store where I started filming candid video of her legs because of how amazing they looked in shorts and sandals. I really needed her sweaty feet badly that day and that's when we ended up dropping off one of her friends so we could have some alone time where I was licking and smelling really hard. That experience was long overdue too, because I had not seen her in months and I had always wanted to spend some time alone licking and smelling them really thoroughly.

The first time I attempted those things in the prior shoot, her legs were cramping and the idea of licking and sniffing were wayyyy too new to her, so after some months had passed, she opened her mind to the idea. Tyler always like to make sure that hot women get their feet licked and sniffed if they've never had it done before because we never know if that is something they might really enjoy in the future. Plus nothing beats the smell of a woman's sweaty feet fresh out of her shoes after an entire day of walking!

My socials: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]