Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Mar-22, 17:27
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What It Is Like to Be Powerfully "Grapevined"

It’s probably the most inescapable hold to be placed in if applied correctly. Easy for the person applying the grapevine to get a fast submission. If the girl has your hands and arms up over your head, well you are also pinned and you are done depending on the pin count number agreed to. I have been pinned many times in a grapevine and had to tap even before being counted out. My wife applies a perfect grapevine pin and it seems to come natural for her to apply on me. She calls “pinned” very easily and decisively!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alwayspinned For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-22, 18:18
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

For me it’s how bad it feels the next day. It was like my groin was pulled.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 10:24
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

My ex and I had an agreement that before she would wrestle with me I had to have the next day free to rest. She would even warn me that once she got me in a grapevine she was going to control what happened. There was one match where we agreed to see how long she could keep me in the grapevine hold and how painful she could make it. Once in the hold, there would be no safe word. She spread my legs as far as she pleased and even thrusted a few times. During that match we agreed if I could not get out of the hold after 30 minutes she could keep me in the hold and apply a full set of makeup to my face.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-22, 14:11
Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Apologies if this would be best included under an existing Thread, but I didn't see one that seemed appropriate!

If anyone has been on the receiving end of a really well locked in, really well executed grapevine, by a strong-legged woman, would love to hear your description of what it felt like for you, what the experience was like. In general, or when and if the woman chose to SNAP her legs to inflict more pressure, perhaps in an "ON/OFF" pattern (flexing and easing, flexing and easing) or alternatively, in a steady but POWERFUL pressure. Where did you feel "the effects", what was it like, etc?

I used to do rhythmic, so I am really flexible. I love getting grapevined. My best experience was with Fabi Antoine who has flexible hips from Ballet but also Judo and is freakishly strong. Locked in her grapevine I felt her hard and big legs against mine as she stretched our legs apart. It was such a satisfying feeling in my groin area. She opened her legs almost to a full split paused then stretched us further into a full split.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiberius For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 04:42
Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

When you are "locked in" a proper grapevine, you are 100% at her mercy because she could pretty much submit you instantly IF she chooses, or she can pretty much hold you in it as long as she wants in which case you are helpless and she asserts dominance. While many many people key in on scissors (including myself) in my experience the grapevine trumps the scissors as to quick powerful submission OR slow punishing dominance. My recollection from every time my wife has caught me in one comes down to one word- OUCH
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheSqueezedOne For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-22, 18:53
Points: 1,676, Level: 16 Points: 1,676, Level: 16 Points: 1,676, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Yes, once by a girlfriend and once by a one night stand. It was incredibly hot, because I was totally helpless and in pain, and in both cases, the girl doing to me was passionately kissing me and grinding on me the whole time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to db413 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-22, 18:24
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Pain, helpless and humiliation was my experience. Girl with longer legs than me, big/muscular and athletic, just wrestling around and then she got me to my back and locked my legs up and spread them quickly to where I yelled "ouch". I had no knowledge of the hold or even heard of it. She kept me locked at the ouch point and told me it was a grapevine, described how I would feel and that I won't be able to escape. She was right and anytime I showed any resistance, she would spread a little to make her point and she was trash talking the whole time. Eventually she got my arms pinned as well and it went on for about 20 minutes. My groin was sore for the next few days. We wrestled a lot and I never beat her wrestling, she was more skilled and nearly as strong as me and way more flexible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-22, 06:43
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dated a woman who was incredibly strong. The first night we wrestled, she destroyed me, One of the first holds she put me in was a grapevine. When she locked it on, I screamed. The pain on the insides of each knee was so intense, I thought she'd rip tendon off bone. When I screamed, she backed it off.
It was one of several things she did that was murder. We reached an agreement after I asked her not to do such things, but she couldn't dial it all back, and we split up. I still miss her.
The fact that you miss her means to me you may have made a mistake. Had she been unwilling to dial it back even a little because she didn't give a goddamn about injuring you, then, yeah, I'd say you dodged a bullet. If not a shotgun blast to the face.

But, if she made genuine attempt to restrain herself from seriously injuring you because she cared about you and felt compassion for you? I would've tried to work things out. Maybe agree to work on getting your pain threshold up so she can do it to you harder, gradually work up the pressure so she can hurt you more.

Just a thought. I hope you find another, amigo-friend.
Old 06-Oct-22, 23:54
Loses armwresting

It is hard to get a strong grapevine pin out of your mind. There is something about a woman doing that to ya that sticks with a guy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-23, 17:15
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,586 Times in 580 Posts

It doesn't get more powerful than being grapevined by Renne Toney. 5 ft 8, 225 lbs of powerful muscle trying to stretch and crush beyond the breaking point. You're not getting out until Renne decides to let you go.

Picture quality is crap since it's from an old video, but the point stands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (510.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (505.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (551.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (506.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (453.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (470.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (495.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (498.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (501.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg frnt.jpg (636.1 KB, 24 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, grapevinepin