Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-22, 16:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Pamela Strong reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn she does topless?
I would never! This wake's up only the little friend!
Old 29-Jan-23, 08:48
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

On Friday I was visiting Pamela.

Unfortunately, she didn't have any mats with her, which meant fighting on a bed mattress on the floor.
Which of course benefits the light fighters.

But actually it didn't matter that much. From the last session I knew that I could also let her do a lot. You can't go wrong with her, if you like to be dominated, on the contrary.
With her you can really let go and enjoy.

She is an absolute master of domination. Rarely someone could better trash talk than her, especially in Italian. Her voice is a mixture of innocence, wickedness, gentleness, so that the insults sounded like hymns of praise.

Actually, I'm not a fan of classic domination, unless it's associated with a fight, but you know that she can fight at the latest when you've been on the mat with her.
The blue belt in BJJ was not given to her. She is very skilled... since she is rather light and has a rather filigree build, I didn't dare to fight fully and I kept getting into trouble and she brought me
several times with partly unfamiliar holds and chokes to tap. But I also think she would have scored regularly even if i fought fully. She is a dream combination between beauty and the beast...

Then I wanted her to throw me. It was clear, I couldn't ask her to be thrown like with OrsiB. She's also 22 pounds lighter. In terms of strength, she is slightly inferior to OrsiB in the upper part.
The legs, however, are amazing, you would never expect this kind of power. The name Pamela Strong has its meaning here. A MUST for every scissor fan. She goes there in the direction of Antscha... I showed her 2-3 throws,
who tended to throw me off balance, which she did great, she also wanted to do a shoulder throw. But not like OrsiB would have been too dangerous for her (i'm 305 lbs). So the approach was the same
but she went down during the throw so she actually threw me off balance over her. It was realy cool.

During the fight I also got to feel her absolute art of trash talk and kinkyness, I also demanded before the session... So grabs into the soft tissue while fighting, never rough but rather gentle...
This kind of stuff can drive a man crazy.

She's in my top 5. She has the potential to climb the Olympus of session girls. As a woman, well-groomed, almost 40 years old, you don't see her by far the age. Feet are a pleasure for foot fetishists.

She is broadband. I can fully recommend her from full-competitive (maybe not for rough heavy guys) to fantasy wrestling and domination. I'm looking forward to the next time.
By the way, if you want to book her, you have to be very quick, the agenda is quickly full.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-23, 17:41
Points: 3,795, Level: 25 Points: 3,795, Level: 25 Points: 3,795, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Oh, great, thanks ! She used her feet for dominate ?
Old 05-Feb-23, 21:52
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

Not really a little, but if you're fan, you will enjoy here fid, not dirty stinking feed. But cute nice feed soignée. How real foot fetish love's!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-23, 17:48
Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Pamela Strong reviews

Was lucky enough to meet her in Zurich at the end of January 23.
The contact and appointment were pleasant and easy.

I liked her pictures and they are true. We had a scissor and smother session. Once I saw in a clip how she beats a man's face with her breasts. I tweeted that I would like to experience that too. Someone replied that I should be careful what I wish for. At the session I knew why he wrote that, because I must beg her to stop. She can tense her breasts and then they are very hard. They were real kicks. An impressive and brilliant experience.

During our session I had to take a break, because I got a weakness before loud Scissors and Smothers. She took care of me, made me a tea and made sure I was okay. I had unfortunately asked her to show me her leg strength and that she should take my air with Smother. I wanted to try to free myself and that she would not succeed in taking my air. Futile effort. When she has you in reverseFig4 and your nose digs into her butt you have no chance. Neither to get out of the grip nor to continue breathing. I had no chance against her grips and was completely at her mercy. I just remember the first reserve headscissor when I soon had to give up. She said it was not even 50% power. I could not imagine what it meant when she pressed harder.

As I sat on the train on the way home I was completely defeated and I wondered if I could even get up to leave the train.

It was a SUPER meeting with Pamela and I would book her again anytime. Anyway, I will tell her to slow things down a bit because she is a feisty woman who I had TOTALLY underestimated.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marty2000 For This Useful Post: