Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 29-Nov-22, 01:39
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How do you categorize lifts by strength/skill

While not a huge lift and carry fan, it would take a special person for me to schedule a fully lift/carry session, like most I am turned on by a muscular women lifting adult me.

I have not had many lifts in sessions. Arekah Lox lifted me in a front cradle/reverse piggy back when I was younger and lighter at around 175-180. Dominqiue Danger did some lifts with me including piggy back, calf raise, single shoulder sit, ect. Dez Lifted me in one take down to start our session and Lady Justice squatted me in a piggy back position All the recent lifts I was about 185-195ish.

Im trying to rank some lifts and see which ones people here think are the best,

Level 1

In this category I would say that piggy back and maybe fireman carry are the two more simple lifts.

Level 2

In this category I would put thing like the front cradle/reverse piggy back and the bridal carry as both involve more upper body strength. Shoulder rides could go here

Level 3

I suppose something like a side cradle can fit here because its all the weight on one side. Wall lifts perhaps fit here.

Level 4

Here is where the lifts start to become very challenging and include overhead. Upside down lifts. Single shoulder ride. One arm bear hug lifts.

Extreme

I think this one I would put something like non wall armpit lifts. Lifts with resistance. One arm choke lifts(if even possible)

What do ya'll think? Also, who are some women that you think fit this categories or your own if you disagree with mine.

Finally what women fit into the Extreme category and can do things like lifts with resistance(imagine a parent carrying an angry toddler who does not want to be carried)
Old 29-Nov-22, 04:22
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: How do you categorize lifts by strength/skill

For me anything she can do without using her legs to initially boost the lift is impressive, that element is the key since very few ladies are strong enough to lift with their arms and back. On the same theme, showing the ability to do midair transitions, even between the most basic lifts, automatically marks a lady as an elite lifter.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 15:24
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me anything she can do without using her legs to initially boost the lift is impressive, that element is the key since very few ladies are strong enough to lift with their arms and back. On the same theme, showing the ability to do midair transitions, even between the most basic lifts, automatically marks a lady as an elite lifter.
Along with that an ability to do lifts in a not 100% controlled manner is cool. Most of the lifts I have experienced are very static and almost prototypes. Meaning they will get you in the lift from a bad or something, take some deliberate steps or squats, and then set down in a controlled manner.

However I have heard stories of people being lifted against their will and with them wiggling to get down. On guy said that in a lift with Dez Desire he lost his balance but she caught him like she was adjusting a lose backpack l. Or when the woman can do the lift, walk, and transition with no effort or thought
Old 29-Nov-22, 23:43
Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I love lifts and usually try out whatever lifts a woman is willing/able to do. I think the two main levels for me are lifts that I have to provide assistance for (like getting on a chair, jumping as the woman is lifting, etc) vs. the lifts the woman does completely on her own either during wrestling or while we are talking.

For the more rare lifts like overhead press, bench press, deep squats, going up stairs, etc, they’re great no matter how they happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-22, 04:06
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

I guess the carrying part is important here, since technically any time a girl flips you over herself you've been lifted.