Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 03-Jan-12, 05:22
sleepinbin

Default Me vs celebrities - a poll I made

hey guys

i made a poll on another website about me fighting various female celebrities, i'd really appreciate some responses and thoughts from you guys

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

feel free to discuss anything related to the poll or the subject in general here!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-12, 11:47
Points: 10,693, Level: 44 Points: 10,693, Level: 44 Points: 10,693, Level: 44
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Me vs celebrities - a poll I made

I tried viewing the poll but couldn't get past the "safe mode". How about listing the opponents & let everyone comment on how we'd think the matches would go?
Old 03-Jan-12, 12:54
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried viewing the poll but couldn't get past the "safe mode". How about listing the opponents & let everyone comment on how we'd think the matches would go?
you should be able to just click on "do not use safe mode" i think? but sorry if its not working right, i'll try to fix it.

anyway, here's the list:

Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Kristen Stewart
Dianna Agron
Olivia Munn
Scarlett Johansson
Kate Upton
Vanessa Hudgens
Hilary Duff
Natalie Portman
Emma Watson
Katy Perry
Mila Kunis
Emma Stone
Ashley Greene

how do u think the matches would go, sensualwrestler? anyone else have thoughts?

Last edited by sleepinbin; 04-Jan-12 at 04:10.
Old 04-Jan-12, 04:47
Last Achievements

Thanks sleepinbin, it worked that time. Wow, that's some list! I had you going up against Taylor Swift in the poll, but what I'd really like to see would be a 4on1, nhb tag match with her, Hillary Duff, Natalie Portman, & Scarlett Johansson VS you...lol. One lady at a time in the ring, but they'd be tagging in & out, & coming at you from all sides to make up for your height/weight advantage....How does that sound?
Old 04-Jan-12, 05:09
sleepinbin

damn, sensualwrestler, that's excellent! sounds like it would be pretty brutal match-up - im pretty sure any one of those girls could beat the hell out of me one on one, especially taylor and hillary! having them swapping in and out and staying fresh and forcing me to change how i fight probably wouldnt end too well for me. how would you see that match going if it did take place?
Old 04-Jan-12, 06:44
Last Achievements

I think they'd have a lot of fun with you Sleepinbin. Actually, the best part of that type of match is when you do manage to gain an advantage, say again Hillary, & one of the other girls slips into the ring for a quick "rescue" move, then slips out again. Also, I can see them keeping you just close enough to a corner for a quick tag, should you escape the current lady's clutches for a second.

I can see Scarlett & Taylor being your main opponents, & Hillary & Natalie taking turns tagging in & out after you're worn down a little. Ofcourse, once you're completely exhausted & can't continue, all for of them enter the ring for a little quadruple teaming fun - maybe tieing you up in the ropes & taking turns taunting & humiliating you, or perhaps dragging you into the middle of the ring & applying a double arm pull, head scissors & figure 4 leg lock combo- the possibilities are endless...LOL).

I don't see them doing any serious damage (they're all having so much fun that they defintly want to do it again when you've recovered enough), but you'll be stiff & sore for awhile...lol.
Old 04-Jan-12, 18:02
sleepinbin

that sounds like a fun scenario, dont think id complain too much to find myself in that situation - in fact i don't think many guys wud!

what about urself man, you have any celebrity ud particularly like to fight yourself? what kind of match? what wud happen?
Old 05-Jan-12, 05:21
Last Achievements

Had to think about that one Sleepinbin. I guess the celebs I'd most like to wrestle would be the Victoria's Secret or Sports illustrated swinsuit models (Heidi Klum, Marissa Miller, etc). The match would be erotic wrestling in a ring - handicap tag team style (5 or 6 ladies against me). To make it a little more interesting, I'd add a no bj or jo rule (to keep the girls from going for an easy win..lol), but anything else goes (light rubbing, fondling, etc). I'd be wearing swim trunks, & the ladies would be in boy short style panties with front hook bras.

Heidi & Marissa would be the team leaders & do most of the wrestling, but other models (names escape me at the moment, but anyone from the catalogs or commercials will do..lol) would be at ringside & could line up to tag in if they wished.

The ladies dominate most of the action, but I'd get in a few good holds & moves - just imagine what you'd be doing in this scenario...lol. The end would come when Marissa gets me in a full body pin & breast smother. By that time I'm too exhausted to put up much resistance, & I'll leave the rest to your imagination...lol. All I'll say is a good time was had by all.
Old 06-Jan-12, 13:04
sleepinbin

6 on 1!!! overwhelming :O sounds like the definition of fun too though!
Old 07-Jan-12, 10:47
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Me vs celebrities - a poll I made

I've been waiting for someone else to join in, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in the subject, atleast at the moment Sleepinbin.

You're right, it is a lot of fun. I've been lucky enough to know a lady who's in the buisness, & have done some 2-3 on 1 tag sessions. The thing I really love about them is it gives you the chance to wrestle with more than 1 lady - often at the same time when they're playing dirty & all jump in...lol. It's also a lot of fun when they get you in a corner & start working you over.