Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-20, 15:25
Points: 6,534, Level: 34 Points: 6,534, Level: 34 Points: 6,534, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gay man into femdom

Yeah, it does feel counter-intuitive, doesn’t it? But I assure you, it really is sexual.

Just as the presence of the man in a mixed fight doesn’t make it gay, the woman doesn’t make it an exclusively heterosexual fantasy.

Most fight images here are between a woman and a man. The man is essential but he’s basically a ‘supporting player’ to the woman who, for straight guys, is the focus.

She has to be hot and wearing a sexy outfit – if anything at all. The man doesn’t need to be anything special, except perhaps a big bag of muscles to be destroyed.

For a gay guy like me, it’s the same fantasy of domination/submission/humiliation, but it’s the male who’s the sexual object. He’s the one who needs to be hot and wearing a sexy outfit – if anything at all. The woman’s attractiveness isn’t so important.

This is a bit frustrating because, obviously, 95% of images and clips are going to focus on the woman. I guess there’s no commercial sense in catering for such a niche market.

I suspect human sexuality is a lot more complex than many of us assume, and sites like this offer a fantastic opportunity to explore the boundaries of what works for each of us.

Even if it doesn’t appeal directly to me, I find the imagination and diversity of people’s tastes here fascinating. Whatever your thing, enjoy it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiddo555 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 17:57
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Fantasies are something else. About 3-4 times a year, I have a taste for seeing trans women dominate homely/very-underglammed cis women. Seems only Brazil makes these kind of clips. Completely a third-person experience where I wouldn’t want to have sex with either person but the dynamic is hot to watch.
Old 10-Jan-20, 20:04
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

That seems to be a theme among gay men. Between this and the "himbo" meme (a "himbo" is a man who is conventionally attractive, charming, yet also a bit dumb, and it seems like himbos are popular with lesbians,) it leads me to speculate, without a shred of scientific evidence, that maybe orientation isn't towards "male and female" but "masculine and feminine."
Old 11-Jan-20, 16:01
Points: 6,534, Level: 34 Points: 6,534, Level: 34 Points: 6,534, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Interesting idea, but I’m not convinced.

I'm into watching mixed fighting and femdom in general, but I’m not attracted to ‘masculine’ women. It’s still the guy who’s attractive (yes, even if he’s pretty wimpy).

FYI, these screencaps really do it for me. They’re from heels4kicks.com which, like femalekicks.com, regularly uses fit, good-looking guys (I'm not connected with either site, by the way, just a fan).

The Following User Says Thank You to kiddo555 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-20, 04:09
Points: 1,522, Level: 15 Points: 1,522, Level: 15 Points: 1,522, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo555 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I've always been gay, but female domination – and especially fighting and wrestling – has been a major turn-on.
I've never met another gay man who felt the same though. It's usually seen as a complete no-no.
It's not something I think I'd ever act out, but the fantasy scenario is intense.
You're not the only one. Same here!
Old 11-May-20, 06:30
Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo555 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like most sexual fantasies / fetishes, it's all completely irrational.
The technicalities of competitive wrestling are clearly hugely important to a lot of members but, for me at least, the attraction is the humiliation of the male.
In terms of the images posted on this site, most of them contain a woman with a man. Without the two characters, it's not much more than a good, old-fashioned pin-up, but together it's a visually exciting scenario.
Obviously for most guys here, the woman is the focus of the scene and the man little more than a supporting player, if not a prop.
For me, the guy is the focus (and he needs to be attractive). His humiliation is the turn-on and the woman is the means to that end.
One thing I've learned here is that everybody's particular sexuality is as individual as a fingerprint. We all have our own specific kinks or quirks. This is a great site for discovery.
I relate 100 percent.
Old 24-Aug-20, 22:22
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Love this thread! I'm a gay dude into femdom too. Love to see a hot, muscular guy getting physically and sexually dominated by women. So cool to see others into it, too!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jdean72000 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-20, 11:09
Points: 2,149, Level: 18 Points: 2,149, Level: 18 Points: 2,149, Level: 18
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I agree especially after seeing a big Lez Dyke beat up regular dude after he hit on her GF I saw once.
Old 25-Aug-20, 12:52
Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I'm straight but get turned on wrestling fit guys. But I really get aroused watching a strong woman defeat a handsome muscular dude. I've always wanted to talk to other guys about this but have been afraid. I think it would be really hot to hear how other guys feel about this but was too embarrassed to bring it up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raslufc For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-21, 21:36
Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5

Glad I'm not the only one. Identify as gay here but there's something about the role reversal element of seeing a strong man dominated by a smaller woman that really gets to me.

For me, there's an element of humiliation to it. Either I'm putting myself in his shoes or rooting for him cause he's "on my team" or I'm attracted to him.

Would love to chat about this stuff with other gay or bi men.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harryjones For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, female supremacy, gay, gay man, humiliation, mixed fight