Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 03-Feb-22, 03:04
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Post The Main Event: Rolland vs Sabine

Hello everyone, I am back with another story. This time is a commission that I've done. So I hope you enjoy it

CH 1 -

Sabine’s senses were all over the place: her vision blurry, as her eyes squinted, the beaming of the bright lights in the stadium were nearly blinding her on top of her blurry vision; the ringing in her ears, hearing very faintly, the roar of the crowd; everything.

She could only hear a faint, familiar voice from her manager, Vic, who stood in her corner of the caged-octagon, screaming for her to move out the way.

Her knees felt as though they would buckle from beneath, her arms swaying, and body not being able to keep a firm stance, she could see through the blurry vision the figure of the man who was coming with a big right…

Two weeks prior…

“Hello everyone, and welcome to the show! I’m Brian Stevens, and I’m joined with my broadcast partner, Mark Owens, as we bring to you another exciting night of NLC: No Limits Competition!”

The NLC is a fighting league, broadcasted amongst thousands across the world. The NLC comprises both men AND women, fighting either their same gender, or the opposing gender, in no-holds barred contests, with the only way of winning is the defeat of the other competitor, either through knockout or submission. All of which is settled in a ring, where the crowd and those on the side watch as the two combatants go at it for as long as it takes to defeat the other.

While there are some championships in tiers, the main one that many have strived for in the World Championship, in which the current holder is a man going by the name Rolland Lee, and undefeated male competitor, both in MvM matches, and especially in MvF matches, where he has a reputation of dominating his female contemporaries in the ring, much to the enjoyment of the audience, and dismay of others. He is seen by all as a cold, stone-faced, man of few words, with his manager doing most of the talking for him, only in interviews after his matches does he speak, as of late commenting on how he has seen his female competitors as non-competition, due to his lack of competitiveness in his matches with them. He was quintessentially the Final Boss of the NLC.

“Now Mark,” Brian Stevens asked, “as you know: in two weeks, we have our PPV, where we are going to see our World Champion - Rolland Lee, defend his title, on an opponent that we have yet to find out. But that can all change tonight, as the winners of tonight could find themselves with a title match with him, depending on their stats.”

Mark turned to Brian. “Absolutely Brian! It is a who’s who of challengers, some being on a winning streak, while others having trouble as of late. However, depending on the results of tonight, one special challenger could find he, or she in a Main Event match at our next PPV.”

‘While we’re on the topic of our World champion, it looks that Rolland is scheduled to have a MvF Match tonight against a seasoned veteran, Shelly Walker, who if she could somehow pull off a win here tonight with our champion, you’d have to think would boost her up past the rest and put her in line for a championship match, right?”

“Correct Brian! But I got to say, we’ve been hearing more and more of Rolland’s opinion as of late, as we see him grow more and more dominate with each win, and I got to say, I think Sherry has a better chance of surviving than she does winning tonight, as Rolland’s been known to put his opponents on the shelf for months. Could we see that tonight?”

“I’m not sure, Mark. But what I can say for certain is that coming up in our semi-main event is a match between two of our lovely ladies, Marie Kats and Sabine Wells, both have been on great winning streaks, and depending on how tonight goes, a win from either could give them a shot at the World title. Sabine especially has been great as of late, beating her fellow female competitors in convincing fashion.”

“That’s correct, but to add on that, she does not seem to be having any luck with her male counterparts, losing in under five minutes to them.”

“That’s right, Mark, but as we all know, MOST of the female competitors here have not the best track-record when it comes to MvF matches, the only one managing some luck is Shelly Walker, who STILL is going in an uphill battle tonight with Rolland…-”

Sabine was watching backstage, getting prepared for her match tonight, paying attention to the tv, while taping up her wrists for tonight. She had a shoulder-length brown hair, that she would put up with a ponytail, along with a green streak of hair in the front of her bangs, eyes of the same color as her hair, light skin, and a great physical figure that she built to fight, much like most males and females in the company.

She had a slight, troubled look on her face, one that her manager, Vick, had taken notice of. He was an older gentleman, who was a former fighter himself, and had been taking Sabine under his wing, training her hard, so that she could one day become champion.

He looked down at her and questioned her: “Is everything alright?”

She snapped out of her focus on the telly and turned up towards Vick, who continued to stare at her. She put up a happier expression. “Yeah! Totally. I was just…-” she said, pausing mid-sentence.

Sabine had finished taping up her wrists before turning back towards Vic, finally putting her thoughts she has been having into words, “-It’s just, tonight, I have an opportunity to get a World Title shot, one that I have been working tooth-and-nail for what feels like forever! And while I have a pretty good track-record on my FvF matches…,” she said, stopping to think more before continuing on. “But with my matches with Males, like most here, I just end up coming short! You know, I just… I want to prove to everyone across the world that we COULD stand a fighting chance with them, that we could end up World champions. But most of all…,” She looked down. “Nevermind. It’s not like it’s going to happen anyway. Better off not getting my hopes up!”

In the NLC, women are seen as the underdogs when it comes to MvF, almost never being able to defeat the men, with only a few being able to break though, and with that record, many never could see them as stars who could one day become World Champion, instead staying in their lane and putting up a good show, but not as future champions.

“You’re GOING to get your shot, soon enough, Sabine. Just focus on your match tonight, do what you always do, and I promise you: opportunity will come knocking.”

Vick saw how, under all of Sabine’s upbeat attitude that she puts up for most, was someone who was deeply un-confident and self-conscious, and he knew that she had all the tools to be champion, but it was only her that was holding herself back. She just needed one clicking point to gain more confidence, and he knew she would be unstoppable.

The night went on, until finally, Sabine’s match was next up. She, along with her manager, walked out the curtain in front of the whole arena, they walked down the ramp that led to the ring, where her opponent, Marie Kats, was already waiting on her side of the ring.

While slightly shorter than Sabine, she knew better than to underestimate Kats, as she was riding the same hotsreak as herself, with the winner of this match potentially getting a shot against Rolland at the PPV.

Sabine was sporting her attire: a matching sportswear black and purple bra and shorts, balck tape wrapped around both wrists and feet, and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

The crowd cheered and whistled as the two met in the middle as the bell rang and the two collided.

A good 8 minutes into the match, it climaxes.

Commentators Brian and Mark remark how the match has been going. “It has been a great showing between the two of these competitors, but it looks as though it seems to be about any second before Marie loses!”

“That is right, Brian! Sabine has done a good job keeping a good amount of damage off of her, while striking at the right moments to Marie.”

Marie was tiring out trying to catch Sabine, who was using the knowledge that Vick has taught her to keep Marie from giving her too much damage, although she was getting her licks in every so often. However, this was not enough, as Sabine looked to finish off Marie, dodging an attempt from Marie of kicking her, instead canceling her kick with a kick of her own.

Sabine quickly looked at her opponent with a sympathetic expression on her face, looking almost merciful as for what was about to happen. “Sorry about this!” Thus using the momentum to spin-kick Marie, hitting her square in the face. Marie staggered away with a faded expression, before collapsing to the mat, almost at the feet of Sabine, not moving from that devastating last attack.

The ref counted to 10 before asking the bell to be rung, lifting Sabine’s hand and officially crowning her the winner of this match. The crowd cheered as the commentary discuss what her winning now means:

“What an incredible finish to that match! It seems as though Sabine has just got a one-way ticket to a title match with the World Champion.”

“That’s right! Unless Shelly Walker could somehow do the impossible and defeat Rolland, it looks as though at the PPV, the main event will be Rolland vs Sabine for the World title!”

Sabine stood in the middle of the ring as Vick congratulated her for her win. But all was on her mind was that now, she could end up with a title match that she has been waiting for, for so long, but also, that it may be counting the chicken before they hatch, as her opponent would be the undefeated World Champion, who was known for dominating in his matches. Nevertheless, she stood there, soaking in the cheers from the crowd, contemplating if she actually has what it takes to dethrone the king.

Backstage, The World Champion himself stared at the tv with a focused expression. His manager noticed this and wondered why he was staring at it. “Is everything good, champ?”

The champion arose from his seat as he saw that his match was up next. He turned away from the tv and began to make his way to the hall that led to the entrance curtain. “Of course.” He stopped in his tracks for a second. “Just keeping an eye on my future challenger, since I know how this next match is going to play out.” he said with a cold look, before making his way to the entrance.

The manager nodded in agreement, before grabbing the World Title that his client had left behind carelessly. “Eesh, I was just asking if everything was good!” he said in a toned-down voice, so his dangerous client wouldn't hear him, before making his way to his client as they made their way to the arena.

On their way through the curtain entrance, Sabine herself and Vick were leaving the entrance and backstage themselves, both catching the eye of each other, as if time slowed down for each other to sneak a glance at each other. Sabine saw a man, dangerous, cold, who seems to only care about winning and nothing else, not even the belt. Rolland saw a woman with potential, yet lacking in other attributes that he excelled at, and a concerned look on her face, as if she’s questioning whether it really is a good idea going up against him. The two’s glances came to a stop as they went their separate ways. Sabine hearing the echoing roar of approval for Rolland behind her, Rolland himself almost not even seeming to notice them, only staring at the ring from which he was about to enter and do what he does best: demolish.

End of Chapter 1.

Hi guys, and thank you for reading the first chapter of my first commission. This will be released in parts, so the next should be out soon! Hope you enjoyed.

As for commissions, I'm not taking any until after this one is done.
Want a custom story mixed with my writing style? DM me on here or email me with a request at [email protected] so we can further discuss story, length, and pricing! Also, check out my very first book, Early Morning Challenge: Mark vs Lisa, over at Amazon
Until Next Time!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-22, 03:10
Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Main Event: Rolland vs Sabine

This looks interesting
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-22, 04:51
Last Achievements

Post Re: The Main Event: Rolland vs Sabine

Hi, welcome to ch 2 of my first commission, excited with how this story is coming up, and hope you enjoy this chapter!

CH 2 -

Sabine just finished unwrapping her tape from her body. She had a towel around her neck that she used to wipe the sweat off. She sat on a bench backstage, going over with Vick, about what she could do to improve. While talking, she noticed Marie, slouched over at another bench backstage.

Marie mutters to herself, saddened about her loss, and the potential title match loses her grasp tonight. A shadow loomed over her, she noticed and looked up – it was Sabine, smiling down at her.

“Hey, Marie! That was a good match we had out there. You sure had me on the ropes a couple of times.” she smiled, reaching out her hand to Marie.

Marie sighed, reaching out and clapping Sabine’s hand, the two shaking about their match - no love loss.

The two chatted aftwards, Marie realizing, like most who fought Sabine(even some of her males), that she is a genuinely nice person, very outgoing, confident, and ambitious, Marie hearing Sabine talk about her dream of showing the women can become the World Champion. Marie chuckled to herself, remarking to Sabine: “Man, I sure wish I had that potential title match for the World Title. But I’m glad you got a chance to have it, since honestly, you got a better shot than I do!”

Sabine chuckled with Marie, until her attention was brought to the tv in the locker room, where the broadcast came back on, since the match that determines who has a title match is about to go underway.

Seeing Rolland on the footage, Sabine felt her body grow more tense, whereas before, with most opponents, she’d feel a slight tense, yet excited for the match, with Rolland, all she could feel was doubt, about how a potential match with him would go. This feeling would only exacerbate with the upcoming match.

The two competitors were at their respective corners, as they and everyone else in that arena overheard the ring announcer going over each of their stats. The crowd noticeably got louder for their champion, Rolland.

It was a given that most of NCL fans were males, and while there were a good portion of female fans as well, most were behind the male competitors winning, since their odds were more in favor.

And so, after all the announcing was done, the two competitors met each other in the middle of the ring, staring into each other’s eyes. Rolland’s attire was a knee-length, black and red shorts, no top, white tape wrapped around both hands and feet, along with slightly-tanned skin, and short-cut black hair, and of course had the body of what you’d expect the world champion would have. While his competitor Shelly, had on a similar attire to Sabine’s and most other women in the NCL, except her colors were maroon and midnight blue, black wrist tape, and was a natural blonde, straight-cut, shoulder-length, along with light skin, and a nice body.

A few whistles and cheers were echoed in the arena as the two continued to stare at each other. Shelly did not say anything, only thinking of anything she could do to win this match.

While Rolland, looking down on her, with his cold eyes, remarked, “You have a great figure, a shame what I am going to do with it – and that face of yours.” He continued to stare at her, popping his neck.

Shelly scowled. “Oh yeah? Well, in a second, I’ll show you what it can do!”

The bell had rung.

Shelly wasted no time, throwing a straight to Rolland, a huge bang noise was heard. But nothing came of it – Rolland, using his forearms to block her attack, made her attack inflict no real damage.

Shelly was appalled, her attack came just seconds after the bell had rung for the match to start – most in the crowd almost didn’t even process that Shelly even did a move, it moved so fast. Once the crowd catched on to Rolland’s successful defense, they roared in cheers for their champion. Shelly grit her teeth, and began to repeatedly strike the same move with each arm, over and over, hoping to somehow break through his defenses, and land a critical hit – but not one attack broke through.

Sweat began to pour from Shelly, her breath began to feel heavy, as Rolland revealed his face from his forearms, like a horror movie reveal. He had no signs of sweat, or tiring.

He looked at Shelly. “Nice moves.” He said, before throwing a quick jab to Shelly, who felt before that he was going to attack, but even knowing, was just barely able to reach up and block his attack, her body being physically pushed back to the ropes. She looked up, her eyes terrified at his one attack, so quick, and dangerous. Rolland let off his stance, since Shelly was now a few feet away. He twirled his arm he used to jab her. “But you’re going to have to do better than that, babe.”

Shelly was shocked, then shaked off her fear, quickly moving out the way, as Rolland made a beeline for her, catching himself on the ropes. Shelley moved to behind Rolland, thrusting a kick to the back of his knee, she then jumped up on his back, wrapping her arms and putting him in a sleeper hold. Rolland made a face, but it quickly disappeared when he bounced onto the ropes, holding on to them, then thrusting backwards to the ring, where Shelly lost her grip, collapsing backwards, rolling to her knees, gasping. Rolland kept his back towards her, keeping his hand on his throat, then turning back towards her, his face turning more serious than before. “Nice try, blonde!”

Shelly gulped, before gathering the nerve to get up off the floor, clutching her fist, and reaching up above to strike the world champion. “Screw you!” She said, angered with the situation.

A big cheer was heard in the arena, Rolland had reached out and grabbed Shelly’s fist, before it could strike him. Their hands gyrated together, Shelly was horrified, while Rolland, staring directly into Shelly’s terrified eyes, let go a tiny, blink-and-you-miss-it, smile. “My turn,” is what Rolland said, before gripping her fist tighter, then pulling her closer towards him, clutching his other fist, and striking Shelly right in the midsection.

The crowd cheered, as Shelly coughed a big thing of saliva, her eyes watery from the attack, as she bent over to the mat on her knees, clutching her stomach, Rolland having let his grip go of her, watching her bough and gag from his attack. He towered over her, then bent down to grab a wad of her hair. She let out a groan from him grabbing her hair, she looked at him with already tired eyes, Rolland stared at her, then remarked: “We’re not done yet – we’re only just getting started,” before reaching back, and striking her again, this time giving her a uppercut, forcibly lifting her up the ground. The crowd cheered as the destruction continued.

Meanwhile, Sabine was backstage still watching the match, concerned how it was going. She saw the full-mass of damage that Rolland can take – and what he can dish out. She has already had trouble taking on the men in the NLC, not once defeating a male, her once confidence in her abilities, now shrunken and overshadowed in doubt in herself, looking up at her future opponent.

The match went on for honestly, not that much longer, but felt like an eternity, due to the amount of damage being inflicted.

Shelly had been resorted to not even managed to lift her arms to block, only backed in a corner, forced to take the devastating blows from Rolland, who had nonstop striked her over and over, so much that the ref counted to 5, forcing him to push Rolland back, or else he’d be disqualified. Shelly nearly collapses to the floor when broken free from Rolland’s grasp, holding herself with support from the ropes next to her.

Rolland had inflicted a multitude of damage to his opponent, huge welts and bruises occupied Shelly’s face, even a bit of blood pouring out in parts, and even damage across her body, her vision blurred, as the ref asked if she was okay to continue, she waved him off and began to make her way towards Rolland, but her body was given so much damage, that she could barely do that.

Rolland on the other hand had no wounds that they could see, only working up a sweat and heavy breath from beating the crap outta Shelly. He walked slowly to Shelly, who just stood there. Shelly looked up at Rolland, who stared her again with his cold eyes.

“Enough, woman.”

Shelly stood shocked at his remark, then furious at the moment. “Fuck you!!!” she said, before striking him in the chest several times, but all bare no fruit, as she was too weak to give him any damage. The crowd roared for Rolland to destroy her – and so, he did.

In a last ditch effort to cause damage, Shelly attempted a low blow to give her an escape, and while it did land – the attack was too weak to give her a opening – however, this only made Rolland furious, pushing Shelly back against the corner, and delivering her a barrage of attacks, swinging her head up and down, until she fell on Rolland, clutching him. “Pl- please!! No more! I- I’ll…!” She put emphasis on her breasts, pressing them up against Rolland’s bare chest. “I’ll let you have your way with me backstage, just pl- please, let me go!” she pleaded with him.

Rolland stared a hole in her head, proceeding to knee her in the gut, causing her to drop to her knees, coughing, then attempting to crawl on the mat, on top of her sweat, and splatters of blood that he had forced out of her, all in vain to escape the world champion.

“Please! Let me go, I, argh-!!” Shelly’s pleas were cut short, when Rolland approached and grabbed her hair again, lifting her up by her hair as her body was raised, laying on her knees.

Rolland bent down to her level, “No thanks on the offer – You’re not my type.” Rolland then wrapped her in a sleeper hold, hearing her pleas, coughing and gags, he lifted her up off the ground and dangled up, still with the hold locked in. The crowd cheered on their champion as he choked the life outta Shelly Walker, her eyes widening as she realized her position and was losing consciousness, accepting defeat and repeatedly tapped out on one of Rolland’s forearms. “Okay! I give up!!!” The ref saw and called for the bell, but Rolland continued to lock the hold, even though the match was officially over. The ref was yelling for him to release the hold, Shelly fading out of consciousness, going limp and quiet, the crowd cheering as their champion was declared the winner. Finally, mercifully, Rolland released the hold, dropping Shelly’s lifeless body, trampling on her, right on her chest, as paramedics went in to try and check on her health, all while Rolland stood there, staring at the camera and crowd, lifting his world title.

Sabine could only watch as she saw her official opponent at the upcoming ppv, where she would face him for his championship, but all she could think was the brutality she just witnessed. It was unlike most of his matches – he was trying to send a message.

It wasn’t only her, most who saw the match could tell that Rolland was putting it out there that she had no chance of beating him. He would beat her – and make a statement out of it.

Marie crept next to Sabine, who continued to lock onto the broadcast. “On second thought: I’m actually not too bummed out about missing that title shot!” she whispered to her.

Her attention was brought back to the broadcast when they heard Rolland being interviewed after his match.

“Now, Mr. Lee, we all just witnessed you in another impressive showing tonight. And tonight’s win has set in stone your challenger for your world title in 2 weeks: Sabine Wells. Now, what are your thou-!” the interviewer’s question was cut short, with Rolland only needing to lift his hand up, a sign that he was going to speak:

“Look, there are a lot of impressive female competitors in this promotion. BUT, the bottom line is, none have been able to even put me in an inch of trouble, so as for what I KNOW you were about to ask me: no. I have no worries for my challenger. She is someone who is undefeated in her division – while I’ve been undefeated in both divisions! Yet to be dethroned. So, to sum it all up: I see my challenger as I see all of my female competitors – not competition.”

Sabine continued to watch the broadcast, her trainer/manager, Vick, approaching her. “Come on, kid. We should go before,” but he was stopped in his tracks, as he took a glance at Sabine’s expression, both he and Marie, the opponent she had just beat, could only back away and stare in shock an Sabine’s expression, and expression none have ever seen, or’d think they’d ever see her make, not fear or excitement, but something else. Her hand clutched tight the towel she had in her hands, as she stood there in her own thoughts.

The situation had grown more tense when(perfect timing!)Rolland and just appeared backstage with his manager, coming back from his match, and a towel wrapped around the back of his neck, he stared at his challenger, who then stared back.

The room grew more quiet with his arrival, so much so that a water bottle dropping to the floor echoed throughout the room, none daring to say the first word.

Thank you for reading up until this point, hope you enjoyed this 'maledom' esc chapter, it was used to show the overwhelming dominance that Rolland usually displays, which is what our mc(Sabine) is going to have to deal with.

Next part is about done, and will release in a day or two
Want a custom story mixed with my writing style? DM me on here or email me with a request at [email protected] so we can further discuss story, length, and pricing! Also, check out my very first book, Early Morning Challenge: Mark vs Lisa, over at Amazon
Until Next Time!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-22, 06:31
Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Great, looking forward for next part
Old 15-Feb-22, 06:32
Last Achievements

CH 3 -

Sabine, surprisingly enough, seemed to brush off any animosity that seemed to envelope her from Rolland’s comments, putting up a smile, and usual upbeat nature, a complete flip from what any who witnessed her previous vibe just seconds before.

It also didn’t help that the camera crew were now filming the whole scene, just waiting for something to happen.

Sabine thought in her mind that trying to show a fair, non-contempt sportsmanship -like display may earn his and everyone's favor, and even respect. So she continued to smile, and began to greet Rolland, for the two had previously never actually talked to one-another:

“Hi! My name is Sabine Wells, and I just want to say-!!” is what she was saying in a cheerful tone, but unfortunately, Rolland cut her off with his own talking, as if he didn't even acknowledge her talking first.

“So I take it you just saw my promo, correct?” he said, staring at her, with a towel around his neck, his manager creeping behind him, his quiet pleas for them to be on their way.

Sabine did not respond, verbally. Only nodding, which just added to the already heavy tension that swept the room. Men, women, competitors, trainers, managers, and even a camera crew who followed Rolland from the front and had been recording everything so far, all remained quiet, awaiting the champion to speak again.

“I must tell you this: I apologize if I hurt any feelings,” he said, with Sabine’s expression seeming to have lightened a bit, but only for a moment, before Rolland continued to speak: “It’s just what I said was only the truth.”

Sabine’s face completely fell, not even trying to hide the contempt with a smile, she only stared at him, with an expression that gave off the impression she was not thinking happy thoughts.

Rolland continued, “You see, no woman can beat me, you need only to see the results of all my matches so far. In all my MvF matches: all get destroyed in my wake. I say this only as a warning, for your sake Ms. Wells, and that’s good luck in our upcoming match–you’re gonna need it.” The entire room remained quiet, only noise being heard was the crowd getting hyped up from his speech. Rolland seemed to make his peace, turning his back to his future competitor, and walking away - but not before he was grabbed by the shoulder, stopping him from continuing on.

Everyone audibly gasped as Sabine dashed towards Rolland and grabbed him by the shoulder, almost without hesitation. Rolland turned, even he was a bit shocked at her actions. He could not however see her face, as she looked down while she began to talk again. “Hey, you didn’t let me finish what I was going to say, you cut me off before I could finish,” she said, still facing the ground, as to hide her expression from the world.

Before anyone could intervene or stop and pull them away, she looked up, revealing her face to him, showing not an angered look, but a once again, plastered smile. “I never got to fully introduce myself before…!” she said, raising her hand to Rolland, a signal for them to shake hands. No one knew what to make of her actions, but, that all changed with what came out of her mouth next…

“Hi, I’m Sabine Wells! And I’m the woman who’s gonna kick your ass!”

Everyone’s mouth gaped and gasped at what Sabine had just said, from the backstage to the crowd, point-blank from the reigning champion. Rolland himself is not even sure how to react.

Finally, Rolland muttered from his lips his response. “Excuse me?”

Sabine, still with the same plastered smile, as if now just mocking him, repeated what she had previously said, except with more add-ons(and sass). “Oh, didn’t hear me the first time, you sure don’t seem like the type to have to be told things a second time. But hey, it’s all okay! Hi, I’m Sabine Wells! And I’m the woman who’s gonna kick your ass at the ppv, and take your world title!”

Rolland’s face contorted from shocked, to visible anger, he clutched Sabine’s extended hand, as the two had probably, the most antagonistic show of respect anyone had ever seen. “You’re gonna regret that one, lady!” he grunted.

Sabine, still with the same exact expression as before, spoke again: “What’s wrong? I’m only speaking what will be the truth?”

All backstage and to intervene and push them away from each other, as it seemed they were one comment away from imploding right there. Sabine was seen apologizing to her trainer, while Rolland stormed backstage with red in his eyes, his manager having not ever seen his client be so visibly angered before.

A week had passed by, a segment was scheduled: a live contract-signing of the World Title Match at the next ppv, between Rolland and Sabine. Meanwhile, before the show, both were doing what they had been doing all week prior and will do before the big match: training.

Sabine was punching over and over the sandbag, in her mind being clouded with visions of what had happened to her previous MvF matches, losing humiliatingly, but also, to what could happen to her upcoming fight with Rolland. Just the thought of her losing and being humiliated in the main event of the ppv, and the beating she could very well receive, sent a near-shiver down her spine.

She had no idea what came of her last week, trash-talking the champion like that, ahead of the title match. Now it was no new thing for competitors to trash-talk before, and during a match, but this was nothing compared to trash-talking the world champ, someone who has basically made a career out of humiliating men and (mostly)women, beating the crap out of them, and then moving on to the next victim. Not only that, but most of the audience were behind their champion, as an underdog like her, even a sliver of chance of beating him seemed like wasted effort to get behind.

While these thoughts crept up in her mind, she continuously punched and punched the sandbag, enough times and with enough force, that she managed to knock it off to the floor, snapping it from it’s chain that held it up before, all without noticing it til it had already been done.

And so, the time had come, for the contract-signing to commence, both parties having entered the ring, where a table and some papers were placed at the center. Both were in similar positions to where they’ll be standing when it all goes down in a week. While some whistled and cheered for Sabine coming out, all got on their feet and cheered for their champion, Rolland, his manager holding his belt as he stood there, again soaking in the love from the crowd.

The announcer called for the two to step up to the contract, “Now both of you: this weekend, at the ppv, you two will go head-to-head in a MvF match. No holds barred, so submissions, punches, holds, and all else are legal, and the only way to win is by KO or submission. Now–unless either of you have any words to share to the other, and to the rest of the world–let’s sign the contract to make that match official!”

Rolland was the first to step up and sign, but before he did so, he decided to pick up a mic and have a few words himself. “I in fact DO have a few words to say to my opponent, Sabine,” he stopped and stared down Sabine, who continued to glare at him. “Now, I must tell you, Sabine, that I will admire your guts to actually be standing in MY ring with me, after what you said to me last week.”

Sabine continued to glare at him, her hands resting on her hips, as her posture gave off the impression she was not in the mood to hear his speal again. But, Rolland continued on, as Sabine remained quiet. “Now, I will say this, Sabine: you are an incredible, capable fighter. I will not turn my nose to the fact that you have remained undefeated in the women’s matches, and have dealt serious, and impressive showings against promising up-incomers, and veterans. But, “Rolland stopped his speech for a second. “You seem to not understand a simple fact, and that fact remains that I, the World Champion, am undefeated in BOTH divisions! And while I may have close bouts with SOME male competitors, the same cannot be said for the females. Simply put: no woman can defeat me! Not even excusing the fact that the women’s track record in MvF is… shall we say – very lacking. Not just them, but especially YOU, not once have you successfully defeated a male in this company, so I very much doubt your chances of winning. And that’s exactly what I’ll teach you this Sunday, as I mop the floor with you in this very ring, all for the whole world to see, and all to come to the very same conclusion, as I whisper in your ear that the women are NO competition, especially for me, in this company!” Rolland finished his speech with authority, the crowd lighting up for him, not at all having seen him with such fire, to demolish his opponent, as they saw here tonight. To cap it off, Rolland signed the contract, making his signing for the match official. All now resteed on Sabine, who remained still, staring at the table, all awaiting her next move, if she was even going to sign now.

At last, she walked up, and picked up, not the pen, but the mic. “Now champ, I must say this: did your mother ever teach you how to talk to women?” the whole audience gasped as the words left Sabine’s lips, Sabine herself tilting her head, going along with her comment.

Rolland could only glare at Sabine, her deadpan demeanor to the comment only infuriating him more. She smiled, continuing on where she left off. “Look, you see what I noticed about you from the whopping TWO times we’ve actually interacted was that, 1: You try to act and sound more respectable, but come off looking like an ass,” she smiled. “And 2: you are just plain ignorant to how you are and what you say! AND 3: you feed off these people’s admiration for you! You see Rolland, you’ve made a career in this company, demolishing men, and especially women, all for these people’s entertainment,” her voice started to rise up more. The people noticeably got quieter as their continued to “Now I understand the entertainment value in that, but the fact remains that you, even if you don’t admit it, feed off them, because if they don’t fuel you, as you beat mercilessly, as the opponent is already tapping out, or begging you to stop, even if the match is over, then you are nothing!” Sabine pointed at Rolland, where she noticed a vein emerging from his forehead.

“I know I may not have as much of the crowd behind me, but I still appreciate them just as much. I worked my ass off to make it to this stage, where I can show the world what WE could do! That we can defeat you!! That I can defeat you!!!” She began yelling out into the mic, getting fired up, her fears being swept away by the crowd, who began to cheer for her! “And this Sunday, when I kick your ass, I will become the World Champion, and I’ll whisper in your ear, that A WOMAN JUST KICKED YOUR ASS!!!” With the end of her speech, Sabine tossed the mic away, signed the pen with authority, and glared straight at Rolland, who stared viciously back at her. Angered, Rolland tossed the table that divided the two, away. In response, and sensing a fight, Sabine took off her shirt, revealing her gear, as the crowd cheered as whistled, anticipating the two coming to blows. The two got face-to-face with each other, with people from both sides once again pulling them apart, as their match awaits this Sunday.

Hi guys, and there goes another chapter of this commission! Hope you enjoyed this part, not any physical fighting in this chapter, but the next two chapters will definitely be fight-heavy. This part--along with the previous chapters--were used as setup to their big, hard-hitting matchup. Stay tuned for more!
Until Next Time!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-22, 19:27
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is a great build up excellent job I can’t wait for the fight!
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-22, 00:44
Last Achievements

CH 4 -

Day of the ppv, everyone is hyped. The show opens, everyone buzzing about the show, while the competitors are preparing to go out and do their thing.

Sabine was backstage, stretching, and doing invisible punches to do anything to prepare herself for her once-in-a-lifetime shot at the World Title. All that stood in her way was the unbeatable, undefeatable, unforgiving Rolland.

Rolland was laying down on his chest, relaxing as helpers were rubbing oil and other cosmetics, to give him a glistening-figure, before he goes out, and do what he does. He stared blankly, only focused on what he would do to run through his challenger, who dared to stand up to him.

Sabine was approached by Vick, who could see she was obviously nervous, yet focused on her upcoming match. He felt the need to ask her something that he has been thinking about:

“So, Sabine: what was that about, previously, with Rolland? I’ve never seen that side of you.”

She responded: “Honestly, Vick: I don’t know what came over me! I just, I felt a tinge in my body, hearing him talk down to me and others like that, carrying himself like no one can defeat him, particularly women! I’ve had to deal with this type of crap for the longest time, and I just want to prove to everyone what I, and all else, can do. But…-” She stopped for a second, not sure if she even wants to say out loud what’s been on her mind. “I’m not sure if I can do this! I’m fairly competent in my abilities, and have not lost a single match with women. But this man–this monster–has been destroying both men and women in the ring! And I have never been successful in defeating a man in this company. I just don’t think I can do this!”

Vick stared at her, composing his thoughts, thinking of the best way to phrase the advice he was going to tell her:

“Sabine, you are an incredible athlete; no one can deny that. But, you’re right: you don’t seem to have a fighting chance against Rolland. But,-” He took a step towards her. “That’s only if you try to fight him, ‘man-to-man’. Instead, you need to fight him, ‘man-to-woman.’!” Sabine looked up at him, confused. But he continued: “What I’m saying is: Don’t try and fight like him–mostly, anyway–no, no, you need to fight him, using anything and everything, and I mean everything, to defeat him! Use the natural assets that you were born with, and add it to your arsenal, and I can guarantee that you’ll be champion by the end of tonight.”

Sabine stared at him, then smiled, nodding her head, even though she still hadn’t quite understood what he meant by his phrasing. She saw him reach his hand out to her, she reached out and grabbed it, as she got up, the two making their way to the entrance.

The time had come for the Main Event of Rolland vs Sabine. The two came out separately in their respective entrances. Sabine got a decent crowd response, but was poultry in comparison to the response to Rolland, as he entered and walked down the aisle, his title around his waist.

Both were in alternative attire from their usual looks, as per occasion of this main event title match.:

Sabine walked with a navy blue, classic schoolgirl outfit – specially-made. The top of the attire had midriff to show off her lean, yet fit physique and navel cavity, and her skirt was just at the thighs, to show off her nice legs, where she had on her white panties, nearly visible for everyone to see. Her hair was put up in her classic ponytail, and her bangs remained, where she still had a green streak. Both of her hands and feet bare the same black wrist tape she had on before. The crowd was whistling at her, finding her attractive and respected, but was she going to be able to defeat Rolland? Many highly doubted.

Rolland, on the other hand, had on, instead of his shorts, wore a tight, black spandex, cutting off at the thigh region, just above the knees, the spandex was tight, so it showed off the bulge in between his legs. He, of course, had on white tape, both on his hands, and feet, but both had a few inches of lingering tape, where he decided to leave. Aside from the tape and spandex, he wore nothing else, revealing his bare skin to the rest of the world, tanned, ripped, and his black hair, the light nearly glistening off of him. The crowd overwhelmingly cheered for their champion, many certain he was going to have another successful retaining here tonight.

The ref called for the trainers and managers to leave the exit the ring, while calling for the two competitors to the center, the two a foot apart now. While the ref went over the rules to them, the two just stared directly at each other. All cards were on the table here tonight.

“Do try and give it your best shot, Sabine, ‘cause you’ll need to do anything you can to actually manage 5 minutes with me.” Rolland looked slightly down at Sabine, doing a little chuckle, doubtful at her chances.

“We’ll see who’s laughing in a few minutes, asshole!”

The two were signaled to go back in their positions, Rolland giving his belt to the ref, as he showed it to both of them, then raised it up high, in the center of the ring.

Thus, the bell rang, and the match started.

Rolland made the first move, charging up on her, with a roar, attempting to body-check her. Luckily, Sabine moved to the right, away from the attack, then from the side of Rolland, kicked him from the back of his spine. She heard a tiny groan from him, but nothing more. Sabine gritted her teeth, hoping for more of a reaction, but looked to give another kick, but Rolland reached back, catching the sole of her foot. Sabine, surprised, began hopping on her other available foot, backing up while Rolland slowly walked with her. Sabine was awaiting him to damage her, but instead he pushed her, herself catching her footing before she could fall. She looked ahead at Rolland, as he smirked slightly, raising his hand, and motioning her to come forth.

“Jerk!” Sabine grunted. She ran full-speed at Rolland, jumping up and throwing to attacks at him, which he effortlessly blocked. He followed up the defense with a low elbow shot to her body, hitting right on the mark, and causing her to cough out, clutching her stomach as she stayed in her position. She raised her head and threw a high-kick, Rolland lifting his arms, and managing to do another successful block. However, Sabine noticed he seemed to have(ever so slightly) a bit of struggle, his arms wobbling a bit as he held her foot back.

Sabine had noticed that she would always give out a considerable amount of damage with her legs in her matches prior to this one. While she was fairly strong with her arms strikes, she had an agility that made more room for more leg-based attacks. Realizing this, she twisted her body, rotating , removing her foot from his block, and striking him with her other foot, which he blocked once again, but she saw he moved a bit from the attack. Now on both hands, she brought both of her legs up to her chest, and mule-kicked him. She had hoped this approach would work, but as she turned to her opponent, she saw that, while he was successfully stricken back with the attack, having collided with the ropes – the attack did nothing. The man’s body he built a tolerance and durability to pain was strong, and a few well-placed kicks weren’t going to do her anything; she would need to kick more than twice as many attacks like that, if she hoped to properly damage his body.

Unfortunately, she was lucky enough to land that one, Rolland looking down where she kicked him, smiling, rubbing his chest. He then looked at her. “That's all you got?” Snapping his neck, and loosening his shoulders, he made his way to her. “Disappointing.”

While she attempted to dodge, Sabine was no match at Rolland’s durability at this point, as she threw a kick at him, in hopes of pushing him back, which unfazed him, as he rammed into her with a body-check like a train, as she fell back. She managed to catch herself from falling out of the ring by clutching the ropes. As Rolland vastly approached, Sabine acted quickly, rolling to the side, while still clutching the ropes, which she used as support, but also as defense from Rolland’s upcoming attacks, which bounced off the ropes. He managed to catch up to her, grabbing her so she wouldn’t move anymore, but Sabine held back the rope which separated them, and shot him with it, which stunned him back off her. As he clutched his face, Sabine pulled herself, using a combination of both elevation, her weight, and the ropes, to herself forward, slingshotting herself at Rolland.

It would’ve dealt significant damage to him, if it were a lesser opponent Sabine was fighting – but unfortunately, it wasn’t.

Sabine felt she was still on Rolland’s chest: and that’s because she was! Rolland, with a combination of freakish-strength and durability, managed to catch her mid-air(a grown woman) as she threw herself, with assistance, at him. She looked up in horror, as Rolland looked down at her, seeing that he was in his full grasp, he began squeezing her tight, in a bearhug, as she screamed in pain. Sabine having nowhere to go, her arms were squished to her sides with the rest of her body, trapped in his submission, all she could do was look up at the lights and wallow as he continued the hold.

Rolland smiled more with a confident gaze. “What’s wrong, Sabine? I thought you were the woman who was going to kick my ass?” he said with a sarcastic tone. He squished tighter, almost hearing the bones of Sabine forcefully crack as she could only bear the pain, refusing to tap out. She shakes her head as the ref asks if she quits, the hair flies with her head brushing the face of Rolland, tickling him. “Gotta say: it’s a pleasure to be in this line of field, where I’m allowed to squeeze a woman in this position. You have a nice body, Sabine… now let's break it!”

Sabine’s screams got quieter as time went on in the hold. Her body, still pressed against Rolland, began going limp. Rolland was smiling that he was about to KO her, but he noticed her fully, as her nice body was pressed against his, and her breasts in full view at him, his penis was beginning to feel hard, just a bit, but enough for him to panic, releasing her from the hold as she fell back. The audience gasped that he let her go, when he was about to win. He looked around, and shaked his head, “I’m not done teaching you a lesson, yet!” he said, teh crowd cheering him, as they fell right into his cover-up.

Sabine looked up, coughing from the hold, but in the back of her mind, realizing that when in the hold, that she felt something in her midsection coming from him. But before she could make the full observation, Rolland socked her, her head reeling to the left, then lifted up with his big arms, only for her to be struck again and again. From her head to her body, she was repeatedly taking damage from him, her defenses were breaking. Sabine tried, but failed to strike him, himself looking at where she striked, nodding his head, to then strike her in the chest, where she gasped for air in response, clutching her chest, her eyes beading, and mouth open, she went on her knees. She looked up, squeaking out: “You damn-!” but we don’t know what she was going to call him, as she was stopped with a knee to the face, pushing her upper-body back, and then reeled back up, as she swayed, hair covering her face, looking dazed.

She collapsed on his knee, stopping herself from falling face-first to the mat, but now was at his mercy.

Rolland looked down at her, as she rested at his feet tired, broken, bleeding from the nose. He knew he had it in the bag, this time was no lucky escape from her. The crowd were yelling at him to finish her, he reached and grabbed a chuck of her hair. “With all that trash-talking, I was expecting more from you,” he lifted her up to face him. “-But oh: how disappointing. Don’t you remember what I said: no woman can defeat me. You are no competition!” he said, before tossing her away from him, as she staggered back.

Sabine’s senses were all over the place: her vision blurry, as her eyes squinted, the beaming of the bright lights in the stadium were nearly blinding her on top of her blurry vision; the ringing in her ears, hearing very faintly, the roar of the crowd; everything.

She could only hear a faint, familiar voice from her manager, Vic, who stood in her corner of the ring, screaming for her to move out the way.

Her knees felt as though they would buckle from beneath, her arms swaying, and body not being able to keep a firm stance, she could see through the blurry vision the figure of the man who was coming with a big right…

He strikes, knocking Sabine back to the corner, the ropes catching her from falling down and probably presumed unconscious. Rolland rushed over to her, lifting her downed up to look at her face; sleepy. Then, he saw her moaning, becoming conscious again. He smirked. “You should’ve stayed sleeping, doll!” Still clutching her face, he brought her to the middle of the ring, turning her body, then putting her in his signature choke hold, lifting her up off the ground, as the crowd cheered, knowing it was all over.

Of course, Sabine choked and gagged from the hold, flinging her legs over and over, moving her body side-to-side, and attempting to pry his arms off her neck with her arms – but all was falling.

Out of desperation and dealing with the pain, Sabine planted her feet up to Rolland’s body from behind her, pressing it, not to try and damage him, but just a reflex and desperation to being choked, like doing so will somehow release him from the hold. Rolland smirked at her desperation, as he felt her signs of losing consciousness, her feet slowly slipping from position, and reached down to where his groin was. He then felt her pressing that area, which his body began to react to, as she was pressing her feet at his area, from the pressure of being choked out. Rolland tried fighting it, but eventually, he felt hard, Sabine noticing this feeling again, this time, through the fleeing consciousness, realizing he was getting turned on.

Then, out of realizing this, a memory of earlier with Vick giving her advice, that Sabine had figured out the key to winning against this man.

Through the gagging, Sabine whispered to Rolland: “Oh, so you like that?” Then composing herself, she brought her leg off his privates, then reeled it back, kicking him in the balls, causing him to howl in pain, while the whole crowd gasped, with some men groaning from just seeing that, releasing her from being put out, as she rolled away from him, the hair covering her face as she was bent down on the ground, staring at Rolland, who was clutching his privates.

Sabine realized that at the end of the day: Rolland was still a guy. And(without sounding too full of herself) she was still an attractive woman. With assets she could use to gain the upper-hand against this man. Like it was finding the secret weapon(or ‘weapons’) that will help her, not outright cheat to win, but at least help her get a fight-chance against this monster, the final boss.

Seeing Rolland finally compose himself and heal from her devastating move, he looked at her, with fury in his eyes. Sabine could only look up and smirk at him. “You dirty boy!”

“You dirty b*tch!” he said in response.

Sabine rose up. “Oh yeah…?” She took off her beret that was holding her hair up, releasing it to her chest and shoulders, as she waved it back and forth, as the crowd began to cheer for her! She was ready to release the beast, Vick in the corner, smiling, glad that her moment had finally arrived. “Come on then, I’ll show you a dirty b*tch!”

Hi guys, and thank you for reading to the end of this chapter of the story. Next chapter will be the finale of this series. Stay tuned for the finale!
Until Next Time!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-22, 12:58
Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Wow can hardly wait for the final. Anxious to see how she uses her feminine wiles to subdue the champion or at least make it a close fight. Sitting on edge of seat to see next installment.
Old 21-Feb-22, 19:45
Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23
Last Achievements

This is really great writing. Looking forward to the next installment!
Old 23-Feb-22, 20:38
Last Achievements

CH 5(finale) -

The two stood across from each other, Rolland was confused in multiple different ways at Sabine, who now stood more confidently than before.

But it did not matter to him what had overcome her, since HE was the undefeated World Champion.

He charged after her, going for a clothesline, but she swiftly rolled out of the way, swiping at his leg before escaping. He turned, to see her rolled up from the mat, smiling, signaling him to come at her. He snorted out, before attempting to, again, strike her. But she narrowly avoided his attack, again striking him at his legs.

This cat-n-mouse game went on for a few more instances, before Rolland grew more wiser, catching her mid-roll with a kick to her gut. She grunted very audibly, before Rolland shaked his head, before kicking her again. She clutched her gut, before being kicked onto her backside, as Rolland stood above her. “No more running, b*tch!” Before planting his hand over her throat, choking her.

She clutched his wrist, her eyes widening. Sabine saw a tiny smirk form on his face, which lit a fire in her. She gritted her teeth, then thrust her legs up and wrapped them around HIS neck! The two now in a choking match to see who’ll either escape or cave in.

Rolland’s eyes widened, not having ever been put in a sleeper hold as tight as this one. He wiggled and fought to escape out her thick legs, which including her camel toe, were on full-display for all to see, her skirt hanging upside-down, but he could not get out her headscissors. He even tried tightening up his strangling on her neck, and while she was showing signs it was affecting her, as saliva was escaping her mouth, she did not sway.

“Let go, dammit!” Rolland shouted over her.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like being squished between my legs?” She smiled through the pain, mocking Rolland, who she noticed, was feeling embarrassed at the predicament.

Rolland roared, getting a better hold of her body, lifting her up off the ground, while the two were still choking the life out of each other. The crowd were clambering, never seeing their champion in this sort of trouble, and never seeing someone actually giving him a run for his money. Sabine refused to let go, but did notice he was about to slam her down with a powerbomb, which would’ve dealt a serious amount of damage. So, thinking fast, Sabine quickly began to punch him repeatedly over his head, as he had raised her over him, her legs still wrapped around his neck and torso, as she rested on top of his shoulders, she struck him over and over, the two glaring at each other. Rolland was about to slam her down to the mat, but repeated clear shots to the head, and including her legs still choking him AND her weight on top of him, led to Rolland, for once in a fight, felt dizzy, swaying over and over to keep his balance, eventually stumbling backwards at the corner of the ring, on a turnbuckle, where he rested.

But unfortunately, Sabine managed to remain on Rolland. She still rested on his upper-body, with support of the ropes, and had returned where she left off, striking him repeatedly over and over on his head. The crowd began cheering, seeing this woman above him, as he was helpless in deflecting or avoiding her punches.

Finally, after 10 times she struck him, Sabine, majestically, rolled off him, her hair fluttering off her face, as she landed on her two feet, now across the ring from him, to then only bounce up-and-down, using her momentum, charging full-force back at Rolland’s corner, raising her knees up, striking him right in the chest, causing him again pain, which happened very little before.

Rolland clutched his chest, feeling a good amount of pain for once. But Sabine pushed him back in position, then going back up, once again striking him with her knees, as the crowd were electric.

Looking to do it for a third time, Sabine went back in position, and jump-started towards Rolland, only for Rolland to scout her attack this time, reaching out and elbowing her in the face, full-force. Sabine backed away, dazed and in pain, only for Rolland to reach out and grab her by her gear, planting her in the corner where he was trapped in, and struck her over and over, winding up again and again, hitting her with devastating strikes. She began leaning on the ropes, Rolland pushed her back up, then got on top of the ropes, standing over her in a near-same position she had him in before, roles-reversed. His groin nearly right in her face, he grabbed her by the hair, and used the other hand to repeatedly strike her over the head. Sabine, having nowhere to go, and having been hit over 5 times, thought fast. With his groin, covered over with his short, black spandex, just a few inches away from her, she saw an opportunity, headbutting it, as he bent down, clutching it and howling in pain once again.

Sabine looked up and smiled, before grabbing his thighs, then, with pure, unadulterated strength, lifted him off her, and planted him to the mat, hitting him with a successful powerbomb! The crowd got on their feet for the move, no one expecting anyone, especially a woman, to manage a lethal attack against Rolland. Rolland himself, reeled from the attack, rolling slowly off his back, agonizing, then staring at Sabine, who, after a moment to adjust her body, arose from the turnbuckle, standing across the ring from him, staring at him point-blank.

“I didn’t think you had it in you, babe!” Rolland said with a smile, which he didn’t even notice he had on. For the first time in forever, he had finally found someone who could give him a real fight!

“Yeah?-” Sabine smiled, unbuttoning her special schoolgirl top she had on for this match, slowly revealing her skin underneath, sweaty, only her purple sports bra covering up her breasts, her great figure on full-display. While she remained her skirt on her bottom-half. She waved the hair off her face, tossing the sweaty top off to the crowd, as she continued to stare at the man before her. “I didn’t think you were into girls before. However..-” Sabine put emphasis on her cleavage, pulling her bra away from her breasts a few inches, to let it breathe, but really to distract Rolland. “I guess you really do have a dirty mind up there! You’re just waiting to put your hands on me, aren’t you?”

The two circled each other, sizing each other up.

Rolland snapped his limbs, getting ready to attack. “I’m going to enjoy this win the most.”

Sabine planted her hands on her breasts, moving them around, and adjusting her bra. “In your dreams! But I’ll be sure you’ll be napping when it’s all said and done.”

With their circling over, the two charged at one-another.

Sabine ducked under Rolland’s upcoming clothesline, in which she struck him again at his legs. Rolland turned to kick down at her, but Sabine jumped from the mat, dodging his kick, then striking him in a part of both arms.

Shanking away the pain that was becoming of his parts that Sabine meticulously hit, he charged at her, kicking her in the gut, then catching her fist to him, in which he pulled her to him, headbutting her, dazing her. She glanced up, to then be socked in the face. She went on one knee, Rolland still holding her hand. Rolland began wrenching her arm, causing her to grunt from having her arm twist the other way.

“What now, broad?” Rolland said over her.

Determined, Sabine sucked it in, rolling forward, then up off the ground, to then roll back down, flipping Rolland over with the help of momentum, releasing her arm from his grasp. Both now on their knees, Sabine, turning to see Rolland begin to get up, smiled, as her ass, which was hidden underneath her skirt, was in full view of Rolland. “Like this view?” She said, in response to him glancing at it, which then his vision was covered with her foot, as she kicked him square in the face. He swayed to the left, then to right, over and over, as Sabine kept kicking him while the two remained on their knees. Launching her foot upwards, Sabine sent Rolland’s whole position upward, as he swayed in that position, sitting up on his knees, Sabine twisted her body to face him, getting close, then snapping her legs around his waist, nearly cutting off circulation around his body, while squeezing the life out of him, like a bearhug – with sexy legs!

Rolland groaned from the hold, yet was getting excited down there, since his midriff area was being wrapped around by a half-naked female in a half-done schoolgirl outfit, and both were hot and sweaty. While he tried to fight out of the hold, while also fighting his body, Sabine felt his bulge beginning to form more underneath her ass. She gave him a shit-eating grin, as she laid on her back, while Rolland was standing above her – she felt she had the power in this situation.

“I didn’t know you were THIS into girls, Rolland! Why don’t you stay in this position? That way you can enjoy a 10/10 wrap her nice legs around your body. Isn’t that every man’s dream?” She tilted her head at him, seductively, and cleverly using her body and assets to trick him into complying, as his dick began to harden more. However, while he was enjoying this, Rolland knew full well what her game was: seducing him into giving in and letting her squeeze her legs around his waist, which given enough time, will make him pass out, and if too late, he will be too exhausted to fight out of.

Shaking his head with force, Rolland fought off his urges. Instead, planting his fist on Sabine’s bare-stomach, over and over, causing Sabine to grunt with each strike. Sabine began to loosen her grip and catch her breath, giving Rolland room to reach down and give her a big right, causing her to shift left, releasing the hold. Rolland saw his opportunity, and embarrassed at her attempt at humiliating him, he grabbed her legs, hooked them under his armpits, then turned both him and Sabine, putting her on her stomach and him on top of her back, and gave her a Boston Crab submission.

Sabine screamed in agony, her whole body being arched in a position it’s not supposed to. Rolland tilted his body back, adding weight to hte submission, and twisting her back even more. The ref asked Sabine if she wanted to continue, if she quits, and Sabine vigorously shaken her head no. Instead now trying to get up on her hands, to attempt to push Rolland off her. But Rolland was a big man, and he wasn’t going anyway so easily. Noticing she was trying to fight out of it, he added more weight downwards, so she could not force him out.

Rolland looked down, smiling at his opponent in agony. “Ready to give up, Sabine?”

Sabine shaked her head again. “Fuck you, you bastard!” She yelled out, many hearing her, clapping for her, as she then, miraculously, began using her arms to crawl to the ropes, which were right in front of her. She was screaming the whole way, Rolland in disbelief, along with the audience, that she was withstanding this amount of punishment.

The crowd began, slowly, but eventually, fully behind Sabine’s efforts, cheering for her to get to the ropes. Feeding off their energy, Sabine managed to grab the ropes, forcing Rolland to release the hold, the crowd applauding her for making it. Now the crowd were cheering equally for both competitors.

Sabine crawled up to her feet, with support of the ropes. She stared at Rolland, who was furious at her toughness, yet excited about her toughness, as no one had been able to go the distance with him this much. “You are a capable fighter, Sabine. I’m delighted that a woman has managed to stay this long in the ring with me!”

Sabine spit out a wod, heavily breathing, looking down at Rolland. “I can tell.” she said, her eyes focused on his spandex, which very noticeably, showed his dick hardening up more.

Rolland smirk disappeared, turning into fury. “Pleasantries are over, I’m about to knock you the hell out, and enjoy myself doing so!”

Sabine got off the ropes, back on her two feet, continuing to stare at Rolland, pushing her hair back. “Well, well: don’t you know how to treat a woman.”

The two decided(without words) that they were going to finish this with no cheap tricks, instead a full-on test of endurance. Sabine managed to successfully use her body and natural agility and strength in her legs to break though Rolland’s seemingly unbreakable pain receptor, now any normal to above average strike right now could damage him as it were her. Now Sabine had to defeat him with the skills she has nurtured this whole time training.

The two charged again at each other, this time with no evades or tricks, just pure, unadulterated, slugfest.

The two beat the tar out of each other. When Rolland struck Sabine, she answered back with a strike back. When she kicked him, he would answer with a kick of his own. Sabine’s punch would be blocked, then counted with a punch of his own. When it seemed like Rolland was getting the upper hand, Sabine would low kick him, to where a sharp pain ran through his body, giving her a chance to take back control.

The mat was, at this point, covered in these two’s blood and sweat, just the same as the two in the ring, as the damage from the fight could be shown on both competitors. Sabine had blood running down her nose, and a cut on the side of her cheek, along multiple bruises across her face and body; yet she remained there, fighting back, giving it her all.

Rolland wasn’t doing any good either, as it was the first time he had been inflicted this much damage, it almost came as a shock to him. Blood was running down his nose, including bruises across his face and body parts, particularly where Sabine had been striking again and again. He also had a black eye. He felt tired, for once in his career in the NCL, he was being pushed to the limit, which made him uncontrollably crack a smile wide enough for everyone to see.

However, Rolland began to realize that Sabine was beginning to take full-control in the fight, as he strikes more and more, it seemed the adrenaline had made it to where his strikes were not affecting her as much. Not only that, but he was beginning to strike less and less, as his attacks were either avoided, or blocked, followed by a counter. Rolland had also realized he was feeling more and more hurt from her attacks, and more tired than before. His vision began to fade, as he tried to fight out of it. He went for a big right, but she scouted it, grabbing it from hitting her, then twisting down his arm with her, to then make him face her, to then kick him square in the chest, sending him crashing to the corner turnbuckles.

The two competitors took the time to catch their breath, mainly Rolland, who noticed he was losing this fight, not enjoying it as much as he was, previously. Not only that, he realized that crowds were mainly on Sabine, his challenger, side. The crowd aching to now see someone dethrone the champion, as no one has even come close to defeating this boss fight. Rolland stared at the crowd that was once unanimously on his side, snorted through his nostrils, at death-stared at Sabine, with red on his eyes.

With a roar, Rolland charged from the turnbuckle and, ignoring the strikes Sabine was giving him, tackled her off the ground, slamming her on the opposite turnbuckle. Sabine screamed on impact, her chest leaning on Rolland’s back. Before she could fight out of it, Rolland backed his shoulders away from her waist, using support of the ropes on his sides, then ramming his body back into her. Sabine coughed out, tears being forced out of her eyes due to the strike. Sabine had to endure more ramming's, Rolland not giving her a chance to escape. Looking for some way to counter, Sabine reached her arm down, and wrapped it around his neck, in a front-chokehold. Sabine looked up, blowing the hair out of her face, squeezing as tight as she could, not letting go, to avoid Rolland ramming into her again.

Her approach seemed to work at first, Rolland beginning to slow down a bit. She added on the pain with laying down elbow strikes to his shoulders and backside. However this was just a ruse, Rolland instead grabbing hold of her body again, and this time turning both of them around, and giving Sabine a vicious Spinebuster. The crowd groaned just from hearing the impact. Rolland had realized that his edge in this fight was that he was an unstoppable force, full of destruction. And though Sabine had a fair amount of muscle, it paled in comparison to Rolland, who was just a monster. So, using his body this way, like he usually does, Rolland was able to put Sabine in a position where she could not fight out of. He laid on top of her, she was still groaning from the previous attack, but was about to feel a whole lot more.

Dominating over her, Rolland looked down, and had begun mounting attacks on her, over and over, Sabine not being able to dodge or counter any attacks coming her way. She lay helpless as Rolland used his weight to pin her down, and lay a beating on her. The crowd grew more and more silent, with the only thing filling up the noise of the arena was Rolland’s beating on her, Sabine’s mouth now bleeding, and her eyes becoming glazy, she was slowly reacting less and less to Rolland’s attacks, closing closer to having her lights out.

Rolland, refusing to stop, continuing the assault, his mind clouded in blind fury, to think a woman could be so close to defeat him. “How dare you try and make a fool out of me! I’m the World Champion!! Your womanly-ways won’t work on me!!” He continued to beat down on her, as she had grown more and more quiet. “I TOLD YOU: NO. WOMAN. CAN. BEAT. ME!!!” He shouted, with each word escaping his lips, a fist was sent down on Sabine, each with a loud thud.

However, Rolland was so amped up on not losing, that he did not even process or notice that Sabine had already stopped responding entirely, only noticing when he heard the crowd boos in disapproval at him, continuing to beat on her when she seemingly had succumbed to his attacks several moments prior, the ref having to physically stop him from striking her anymore, holding his arm that was raised back, his fist’s white tape being nearly drenched in her blood.

Rolland stared down at her body, she lay motionless, presumably knocked out a while ago. Her eyes shut, and (expressionless)face turned to one side facing away from him. Her arms were bent, slouched to the sides of her head, as she seemingly tried protecting herself from his punches before getting hit one-too many times. The rest of her body had not changed position, remaining on the mat, as Rolland was still over on top of her.

Rolland sneered in response to her succumbing to his endless attacks. “That’s what I thought.” He said to her unconscious face, tapping his palms on the side of her cheeks. He finally got his heavy body up off her half-naked body, and stood over her, the ref beginning his count to 10. He presumptively raised his hand in victory, the cwod now boong at him, Rolland angered at their reaction to him. He looked down, and saw his dick had hardened even more from before, as he just got off her half-naked body, the feeling of his skin on hers giving him a reaction, which is what fueled him to beat on her, as he knew if she had lasted an longer, she would’ve sealed the deal on this win. Thankfully, Rolland managed to once again defeat another competitor who dared stand in his way. He proved once again that no woman can defeat him. He decided to add insult to injury, going to plant his foot on her breast, to show the world how he dominated yet another female.

However… for some reason… Rolland felt a sharp pain run all the way from his ankle to the rest of his body! He looked down, realizing why the crowd arose from their seats, as he saw, in horror, that Sabine had seemingly waited for the perfect moment to strike him at the most precise spot, which ended up working. He saw her smirk as she stared up at him.

Rolland tumbled off of Sabine due to the pain in his right leg, Sabine getting right up to beat the 10 count, the crowd on their feet, cheering for her. Rolland, however, was feeling the opposite of them; how could she have survived, and dealt such a major injury to his leg? Then it hit him: throughout the entire match, she had struck him multiple times in odd, yet specific parts of his body, which went from his arms, to his legs. It occurred to him that the reason she had done it over and over, was that even though at the time it was just a minor annoyance, it was building up sore-spots in his body, which when hit enough times – will immobilize that particular limb! He could just feel it in his leg, well, actually quite the opposite: he could not feel any movement in his leg! She had played him like a fiddle this whole match, from planting traps in his body, to using her sexuality to gain advantages, which furthered more of her strategy against him. She knew she could not win against him in full-on fights. Instead, Sabine knew she had to use what she was naturally good at: agility, leg strength, and of course, her sexy body. Like Rolland had a natural body built for ramming through attacks, bulldozing his opponents, Sabine had used her natural abilities – and it paid off.

Sabine looked at Rolland’s expressions, knowing that he full-well knows what she had been planning this whole time. She smiled, popping the limbs in her body, then getting ready for his attacks. “Come on, big boy! Time to lose to a girl!!”

Rolland, idiotically, fell right into her antagonizing, running right towards her without any sort of strategy. This backfires on him, as she swiftly ducks him, hitting in at a precise point again, this time causing a loss feeling in his left arm. Rolland clutched his (now numb)arm with his still usable arm. He turned towards Sabine, who winked at him, making kissy-faces to further humiliate and anger him. He charged again at her. “DAMN YOU!!!” He goes to hit her with his other arm, which amounts to nothing, as she hits a point on his arm while graciously dodging yet another strike of his, as he goes down on one knee, succumbing to the amount of pain overtaking him.

The crowd cheered as Sabine walked confidently to Rolland, who still rested on one knee, turned away from her. She mockingly bent down to his level, like an adult talking down to a child, complete with her talking in a baby voice. “What’s wrong, sweetie? You got a boo-boo?” She tilted her head at him, as she made a sarcastic look of concern on her face, her posture made to further confuse him, as she was bent down, she squeezed her arms together, which in turn put further emphasis on her cleavage, whispering so only he could hear her now soft, seductive voice. “Want a kiss from mommy to make it better?

Rolland turned to face her, his face red, as he tried to somehow hit her with his body. “SCREW YOU!!” He instead fell right on his face, Sabine barely even having to try to avoid his ‘attack’. She had her hands on her hips, as she looked down at Rolland, who was trying to get up. She smiled. “You know, once you break down that unbeatable boss legacy you've built for yourself, you sure are an dumb idiot!” She bent down again, this time, instead of antagonizing him more, she grabs and lifts him up to her level now, her face right a few inches from his. Rolland was still feeling the pain, Sabine smirked, getting closer, giving him another sexy whisper: “It’s your turn to be dominated over, Rolland!

Sabine then gave Rolland the beating of his life, constantly socking him over and over, making his face a bloody mess. And when her arms were getting tired, she just resorted to kicking him, from his lower-body, to his upper-body, nowhere safe from her deadly kicks. Rolland had started losing his footing, but Sabine catches him from collapsing, only to strike him again and again, the crowd cheering her as she dominated over the seemingly indestructible Champion.

Rolland was getting his just-deserts, having built a career of dominating his competitors(mainly women) without mercy, even when they were clearly out of the fight, he would not stop til’ he was satisfied. But now, he was feeling first-hand what he had inflicted for so long. He was also being proved wrong that the females were no competition, and that women could defeat him, as a woman was currently beating the shit out of him.

After what felt like an eternity to Rolland, Sabine finally ceased(for the time) any attacks on him, instead staring at him as he rested his back on a turnbuckle, his head swaying back and forth, like someone fighting off falling asleep. Sabine walked up to him, slowly, confidently. Rolland began shaking his head as he saw his female foe make her way to punish him some more. He raised his hand in pleads, but she just shoved it out of the way, then clutching his face with both hands to look her in the eye. She smiled sadistically at him as she had his face in her clutches. “What’s the matter? Can’t take the pain anymore? And here I thought you were unbreakable!”

Rolland began weakly shaking his head. And was trying to form sentences. “W-wa-wai-!!”

But his pleads were stopped by Sabine’s index finger, hushing his bloody lips. Her face turning serious for a moment. “Shoooosh~ I wasn’t done talking yet. You sure don’t know how to talk to a lady, do you?” Rolland responded in terror filling his eyes, as he realized he screwed up, he began vigorously shaking his head, which still remained in the clutches of Sabine. She smiled again, seeing Rolland in this state, she continued to stare at his beat-up face. “You know, Rolland, when you actually learn to shut up and learn your manners, you’re actually kinda cute!~” With that said, Sabine brought her face to his, using her hands on his face, to have them lock lips.

Rolland’s eyes widened from fear to shock, then slowly to slanted expression, and Sabine deeply kissed him, inserting her tongue into his mouth, making little noises as she was controlling their kiss. Sabine was merely kissing him to show him and everyone else that she was the one in charge of this situation, that she had him, at this point, fully at her mercy. Rolland tried to push her off him, but his body was too weak to fight her off. Not only that, he felt his dick getting harder with each passing second she kissed him. While many would count their lucky stars to be making-out with a half-naked, sweaty, strong, beautiful woman in a skirt, Rolland knew full-well it was just another ploy to humiliate him, yet he was now too weak to fight back, having grown too confident in the fight, and when he realized he was in danger of losing, realized too late.

The kiss lasted for a while, Sabine finally releasing her tongue and lips out of Rolland’s, both heavily breathing hot air at each other, saliva dripping from their tongues. Sabine looked at Rolland, helpless. She smiled. “How’s that? Did it make you feel better?” She looked down, to see his dick almost poking out through the spandex he wore. She turned her eyes back to him, as he now looked away. She grinned. “So, tell me how does this feel, little boy?”

Sabine thrusted her knee to strike him right onto his balls, causing him to go down on his knees, clutching them, as his mouth gaped, how wail being drowned out by the cheers from the crowd. Sabine walked slowly around Rolland, thinking about how she’ll finish him off. She looked at the crowd as she heard them cheering for her to finish him. She nodded, smiling to the crowd, then looking away, setting her sights right on Rolland.

Sabine placed herself right behind Rolland, standing over him as he remained on his knees. She raised one leg, which caused her skirt to rise and slide down her to her thighs, revealing more skin. She placed it on his shoulder, Rolland too weak to fight out. She bent down, whispering right into his ear. “Time to put you to bed~”

Right after the words left her lips, Sabine lifted her other leg, and hooked it onto her other leg, wrapping Rolland’s neck around her nice legs, effectively putting him into a headscissors! The two rotated, tumbling with their back on the mats, Rolland scraping his arms and legs around, trying to somehow escape her hold – but he couldn't escape.

Sabine continued applying the hold, raising her back off the mat using her arms to lift her up, her lower-half still on the mat, choking the life out of Rolland, who she heard gagging and coughing. She could feel his hands trying to desperately pull her thighs off his neck, so he could breathe. Unfortunately, Sabine was in full-control of this hold, even someone with a more muscular-build could not fight out of her headscissors. Adding in that Rolland was, at this point, too beat-up and exhausted, the writing was on the wall.

Rolland did his best to look up at Sabine, who he saw enjoying his predicament. “Pl-please, let me go?! I can’t breathe! I-I’m sorry for disrespecting you, before!! Please, I won’t do it to anyone else, ever again?!” He pleaded. But Sabine’s expression did not change. She instead, only made her hold tighter, cutting off even more circulation to his neck. Rolland’s eyes bugged out, his lack of air making him more sporadic. Sabine could only laugh, her body was sweaty, and hair was all over the place, some of which was sticking on her forehead. She catches her breath, while still choking Rolland. “Aww~ What’s the matter? I thought you would have enjoyed being sandwiched between my legs?” She said, in a sarcastic tone.

Rolland nodded his head, as he pleaded with her to let him go. “I didn't want to tell you this, but honestly: you're my type! So please, if you let me go: I could show you a good time after the show!? Just please, You’ve already won!!?”

Sabine shaked her head in disapproval. “I didn’t win just yet.”

Rolland shaked his head, realizing what he had to do, for her to spare him.

To the erupted cheers of all who witnessed it, for the first time ever: Rolland tapped out!

Rolland repeatedly slapped Sabine’s thighs, pleading for her to let him go. “ALRIGHT, YOU WIN! JUST, PLEASE NO MORE!!!” Sabine hysterically laughed out, a mixture of joy of winning, but also making the undefeated champion tap out, surrendering to her.

Sabine stared at him for a moment, as the ref called for the bell. She thought about it for a moment, then shook her head at his request to let him go. “Sorry; you’re not my type!”

With her refusal to let him go, even though he already submitted, Rolland’s eyes widened in fear, which grew evermore, with Sabine tightening up her legs around him once more, as tight as she could make them. Rolland struggled for a bit longer, gagging and coughing. But eventually, his struggle waned, his grip on her legs loosened, his body getting more still and less sporadic. His head remained facing up, his jolting up to fight out had reduced significantly, his head slowing down with each moment. His eyes, once widened in fear, weakened. His pupils eventually rolled to the back of his head, along with his arms slumping to the mat, and the rest of his body laying motionless – he was knocked out.

Sabine had nothing to say to him succumbing to her. Blowing her hair out of her face, she released the hold, rising up to her feet, as the ring announcer officially called her the winner, and announced she is the NEW World Champion. The ref raised her hand up high, then went over and grabbed the belt for her. She accepted the belt from him, seeing her reflection off the title. She smiled, as she looked out at the crowd, everyone on their feet, cheering and clapping for their new champion. She looked at Vick, clapping for her winning. She then turned her attention to Rolland, who remained unconscious on the mat. She saw her former competitor beaten and bruised, and went down and saw his dick hardened, as if it’s a sign of him waving the white flag. She saw and knew that he was no longer the Undefeated, Unbeatable World Champion anymore, that she uncrowned him, and was now the top dog of the NCL. Most of all, though, she just proved to not only him, but to the rest of the world that the woman can be substantial threat in this promotion.

Sabine walked over, looking down at Rolland, and whispered to his body: “A woman just kicked your ass.” Before planting her foot on his groin, causing him to awake in pain, and she stood over him, the medical staff checking up on him, as she remained her foot on his groin, raising her newly-won title, as the show came to a close.

THE END

Hi everyone, and thank you for making it to the end of the story! I had a lot of fun writing this, as it was my first commission. Learned a lot from doing the commission, as well as working with the individual who paid for the commission, and they told me they enjoyed reading every second of it, so I'm glad to hear they got their money's worth.

I'm not sure when I will be doing another commission. But, I do know that my next post on this forum will be another installment to my [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], which I plan to add more fights to. Also, I plan on writing a brand new story, which will feature two fights from the mains, the first being kind of a more fun, yet competitive, almost slap-sticky 'esc fight, while the second fight will be a more isolated, brutal, down-and-dirty brawl. I'll leave you off with a teaser of keywords that have something to do with the story:
  • Older brother(w/little brother)
  • Blonde, busty, tomboy older sister(w/little brother)
  • alleged bullying
  • misunderstandings
  • and a park(with a playground) as the setting

Hope those words will get you thinking and pumped for my new story coming out sometime in the future(definitely after my next installment of my Parent V. Teacher series) See you then -- thanks for reading!
Until Next Time!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:

Tags
commission, competitive mixed, fighting story, knocked out, maledom