Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 08-Aug-12, 04:55
Zubaz

Default Celebrities or Scissor Professionals?

Long before there were leg scissor sites, I always fantasized about girls or women that I knew, or celebrities. As much as I love the modern scissor goddess, I still find it easier to dream about lovely actresses using their thighs on me. I wonder if that is because it is virtually unviewable and unattainable. I can physically hire a professional session wrestler, but I can never wrestle with a Hilary Duff or Katy Perry. The scrapbooks I used to make would entail pretty celebrity pictures, leg show pics, feet, wrestling, and pantyhose modelling. With these pages, I was always seeking to combine extreme cuteness with leggy strength and that contrast always turned me on. Who do you guys prefer to fantasize about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0001 (2).jpg (284.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg scan0001.jpg (283.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg scan0003 (2).jpg (277.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg scan0025.jpg (242.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg scan0022.jpg (298.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg scan0013.jpg (260.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg scan0013 (2).jpg (286.5 KB, 56 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-12, 09:07
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Celebrities or Scissor Professionals?

Yes! Finally someone else who is into celebs! I like celebs more. They are more appealing than a session gal.
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-12, 09:33
Points: 15,536, Level: 54 Points: 15,536, Level: 54 Points: 15,536, Level: 54
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,389 Times in 594 Posts

For me, women like Jennifer Thomas, Kristie Etzold, Sybil Starr, Robin Johnson, and Gia Primo ARE celebrities. I'm sure I would notice any of them walking through a mall long before I recognized Katy Perry or a random Kardashian.

My admiration for a woman doesn't necessarily stem from her vocation. There are some celebrities I fantasize about, just as there are some women I know in daily life I fantasize about. And there are some session wrestlers who, in addition to being sources of fantasy, I would love to have lunch with and talk to.
Old 08-Aug-12, 10:48
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,558 Times in 506 Posts

Because I am over the age of 17........I grew up at a time when there was no media-based female wrestling, other than the odd movie, or tv series. The only practical sources were Catfight magazines, which were rare as rocking-horse shit and twice as expensive. My scissoring fantasies were therefore, a mixture of celebreties, dancers, magician's assistants, circus performers and sportswomen: on tv and in photos. Also women in everyday life, teachers, neighbours......that sort of thing. The strange thing is, I'm so jaded with most of the fake stuff on offer nowadays, that I'll often find a photo of a thick-legged pantyhosed MILF to be more of a turn-on, when combined with my own vivid imagination, which is not limited by a script, or mainstream censorship
Old 08-Aug-12, 11:05
Points: 34,998, Level: 82 Points: 34,998, Level: 82 Points: 34,998, Level: 82
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,448 Times in 528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, women like Jennifer Thomas, Kristie Etzold, Sybil Starr, Robin Johnson, and Gia Primo ARE celebrities. I'm sure I would notice any of them walking through a mall long before I recognized Katy Perry or a random Kardashian.

My admiration for a woman doesn't necessarily stem from her vocation. There are some celebrities I fantasize about, just as there are some women I know in daily life I fantasize about. And there are some session wrestlers who, in addition to being sources of fantasy, I would love to have lunch with and talk to.
Whoa whoa whoa, with arses like Kim's and a stature like Khloe's there are no such things as 'random' Kardashian's
Old 08-Aug-12, 12:31
Zubaz

You have all made good points! I agree that some Scissor goddesses have attained a level of celebrity themselves and the popular ones do tend to be the ones that I can fantasize about. However, I wonder if I am a bit nostalgic and am perhaps biased against leg scissor sites. This wouldn't be a conscious bias though, because if I could afford it, I'd be a member of all of them! I have also been often disappointed with the acting in wrestling videos and for me, the right attitude/performance is perhaps even more important than muscled legs or pretty feet. Yeah, the wrestlers with star quality are usually the best actresses, so I suppose that is part it.
Old 08-Aug-12, 12:50
Zubaz

Another profound thought I had is that we are in a golden age of sexy young celebs. When I was young, I had crushes on Wonder Woman, Daisy Duke, and later women on Dallas or Dynasty, etc. In high school, I loved the high school girls! But ever since 99, when I first saw Jessica Alba, (the prettiest woman ever!), cuties like her dominated my mental landscape! I then grew to love Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, both Simpsons, etc. Nowadays, girls like Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice are making me take notice. Lucy Hale and Rachel Bilson are 2 other super cuties that spring to mind. I even feel that the pro dancers on DWTS are women that dreams are made of. Yeah, this is a great era to be a man!
Old 08-Aug-12, 13:31
Points: 13,824, Level: 51 Points: 13,824, Level: 51 Points: 13,824, Level: 51
Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3%
Last Achievements

Would be nice if the celebs had some wrestling skills
Old 09-Aug-12, 02:02
Zubaz

If I really wanted to wrestle, as in competitively, I would agree to some extent. But unless we're talking about Greco-Roman style, Sofia Vergara would probably know about as much as I do when it comes down to casual wrestling. Also, most celebs these days are very fit and do things like yoga and pilates, which would add to their flexibilty and strength. Once between Sofia's thighs, I would surely succumb with pleasure to her power.
However, you have brought up a very hot scenario, in which a scissoring pro would teach a celebrity or any novice for that matter, how to handle a man. Imagine watching wrestling videos with a sexy celebrity and then allowing her to practice on you! Or hell, just introducing any woman to erotic submission wrestling would be a major thrill. Take this scrapbook page, for example....while looking at it, I would imagine Lia Labowe teaching Jessica, Maria, and Ashley all about squeezing me into submission. A lot of fun, in my opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0002.jpg (230.5 KB, 57 views)
Old 09-Aug-12, 06:00
Points: 7,527, Level: 37 Points: 7,527, Level: 37 Points: 7,527, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[...]Jessica Alba, (the prettiest woman ever!)[...]
First of all: I totally agree on THAT!

And secondly, somehow, my fantasy about celebrities like Alba or Beyonce wrestling me doesn't give me as much turn-on, than dreaming about being dominated by the girls/women I know personally. Maybe it's because I'm the realistic type of guy and already know, that Ms. Knowles will never-ever, not in a billion lifes put her insanely sexy legs around my neck and the chances for that are much higher (side note: we're still talking about a chance of like 0,1%) with colleagues or some friends of my girlfriend etc.

But of course, the best fantasy is still remembering or, in my case, watching past scissor sessions I had, because I can see the action right in front of me.