Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-13, 20:46
Points: 1,261, Level: 14 Points: 1,261, Level: 14 Points: 1,261, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female Submitting Male With Real Facesitting?

The crazy thing about my experience was that it wasn't any sort of session experience. An ex who I somehow managed to piss off to the point that she unleashed all of the fury of her legs (and ass) on me at once. We used to wrestle a lot but, this time, I never even knew what had hit me until I literally had nothing left in the way of energy or desire to piss her off any further! I was trying to get out of her scissors and, in the end, get off of me when she was sitting on me but it felt like it wasn't even me fighting back because I got so weak and tired as the fight went on.
Old 19-Jun-13, 05:21
tetemay

My guy wants me to boss him around and he said he will do whatever i say i fucked him with my toy but he couldnt take it to much it was his first time. He also said i can give him a golden shower. All of this is new to me and i would like to learn more please
Old 22-Jun-13, 22:29
Producer
Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38
Last Achievements

i´m the queen of facesit and got the biggest musclebutt on earth!
don´t believe me?
i got many suffocating facesitting Domination and crushing scissors in my store! always forced and always real fights! never staged and never Clips with submissive guy´s!
like you see in that preview Clip on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

last week i uploaded a new facefuck Clip in my store. and who think he can escape me can meet me! you can´t! my mouth is not my biggest strongest bodypart! lol
you find the link to my store in my signature! read the description -you will get what you read. enjoy my work.
The Following User Says Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-13, 03:31
Banned
Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12

Soo...the fantasy: SUUUURE fasesitting can be enought for control and choke ou your opponant...

The reality?
If the guys is suppose to be in wheel chair maybe you could choke him that way.
But if he try to fight back a little bit, no way that could happen.
Sorry for destroy your phantasm.

Whit bondage game, or sub, or wounded maybe. But not in a "real "fight.
Old 19-Jul-13, 22:57
Last Achievements

Say what you will but I was completely pinned in a fs by a 5-11, 135-pound pageant queen. It was basically at the end of a 15-minute all out attack during which I started out in an insane regular straight headscissor. After about five minutes of that, she transitioned to a figure 4, I managed to squirm out about ten minutes into this and then ended up in a front-facing scissor (straight then figure 4). By then, I must admit I was COMPLETELY and TOTALLY exhausted - to the point that while I was trying to push, pull and pry my way out of from between her thighs it didn't even feel like it me doing it because I was so weak and spent at that point. Somehow, she rolls it over into her sitting on my neck with the front scissor still inact and then moves into what was the most inescapable fs you could imagine. Could she have knocked me out? Doubtful. Did I do everything I could to escape but couldn't? Yes. It was the combination of the fact that she was a pretty strong, muscular girl with a strong, pretty big butt, she was unbelievably (I was stunned during the entire event) strong from the waist down, I was completely exhausted and she had it locked in like nothing I can even begin to explain. Once she got done rolling back and forth, bouncing around a little bit and then pressing all of her weight down on me for a few minutes, I will admit to literally seeing stars once she backed off and was back to sitting on my neck, asking, "Have you had enough yet? You look like you've had enough."

This wasn't a session. It was an ex. I've had sessions since that time and have never experienced anything even close to that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-13, 10:59
Temporary group
Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32
Last Achievements

real facesit can be done only on a male which is really exhausted otherwise he can still turn his head or push away the girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to osram For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-13, 16:04
Last Achievements

osram, you are right. I was completely exhausted by the end of the fight, which is why I couldn't get her off of me. She had it locked in amazingly tight, however, which gave me no chance to move her at all. Even then, I could turn my head to the side throughout most of the extended fs. The problem was, even with my head turned to one side, it was started to get pretty painful with all of her weight pressing down on me so I would have to try to turn my head to the other side every so often. That's when she'd get me locked in with me facing straight ahead. While I'd eventually get my head turned again, she was usually able to keep me with my nose and mouth completely covered up by her ass for at least a minute or two at a time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-13, 22:59
Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Soo...the fantasy: SUUUURE fasesitting can be enought for control and choke ou your opponant...

The reality?
If the guys is suppose to be in wheel chair maybe you could choke him that way.
But if he try to fight back a little bit, no way that could happen.
Sorry for destroy your phantasm.

Whit bondage game, or sub, or wounded maybe. But not in a "real "fight.
Sorry but I have experienced it first hand. Curved girl and outlandishly strong inner thigh muscles can keep your face pointed up and just sink themselves over you. Not nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwondayy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-13, 18:11
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Last Achievements

ThEre is A Clip From FEMWIN featuring Electra Vs Dante. She Truly Forces Him To Tap OuT From A Facesit. Its Truly Amazing. The Guy Couldn't Breathe And Electra Makes Fun Of Him After. I Highly Recommend The Video.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisslanger For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-13, 22:53
Last Achievements

Like I said, I speak from experience. It wasn't from a pro sessioner, either. I've had plenty of sessions and that has NEVER happened to me. In my instance, it was a Miss pageant winner and she literally had me to the point of not only exhaustion after about fifteen minutes in a traditional headscissor, a figure four and then she turned me around into a front-facing figure four with my face smashed into her business. At some point during that hold, I was completely spent...had nothing left. She had drained my energy and broken my will at that point and she was raging pissed at me. Then, she rolled us over and was on top of me. Slid forward into a facesit with her legs still wrapped underneath my head. Then, she repositioned and turned it into a true FS. Rocked back and forth and slid up and down my face all the way putting what felt like an unbelievable amount of pressure (and all of her 135 pounds) on my face and head. Felt like I was going to explode. At 5-11, she was more than "long" enough to control my arms with her downward leverage at the same time, pinning my wrists to the floor over my head. Even when I wanted to tap, I couldn't. As I stated earlier, she let up as I was beginning to see stars. There were times I was able to turn my head during the (at least) 5 minute domination but having her sit on the side of my head seemed every bit as painful on my eye socket, if not more. At the end, she had her thighs and big, strong-as-hell ass wedging my face into her pajamas so tightly that I couldn't so much as get a breath. She let up just in time and, after she got up and taunted me further, I can remember being in a total daze...completely out if it to the point that she said, "You need to lay down and regroup for a minute before you leave, you don't look so good."

Stunning and humiliating all at the same time. The most overwhelming feeling I've ever experienced and it happened at the hangs of a beauty pageant winner, not some FBB or session pro. And the fact that it was an ex-girlfriend who did this all during the heat of an intense argument made it that much tougher to take. Basically, she got the last word and has let me know about it ever since.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post: