Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-15, 15:33
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Frustration

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddelurker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL the grass is always greener. I am not sure you realize how big of country USA is in area. It would be more realistic to compare session girls in Italy (on the wb270 list) to individual states in USA. Parts of USA see relatively few session girls.
Looking at the wb270, it does seem that UK has more than their share.

Here's a map for comparison if anyone is interested, though their Europe ends east of Germany, which isn't quite right, but it still gives an idea of size.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There are parts of the US that have always been pretty devoid of wrestlers. Much of New England for example.

My personal experience is that having a job was the big difference maker. When I was in college there was just no way to pay for it, even with the occasional wrestler visiting NY (back in the Am-fem days, before the internet there were only a few in NYC). I remember looking at photos of DWW in wrestling magazines and being enormously jealous. My GF would wrestle me but I'd still never had a competitive match with a woman and being young and very horny, even with a GF, I felt envious of guys who'd wrestle women who could beat them almost every time I saw it.

Now that I'm a little older, I'm not quite so driven by libido envy as I was. It's harder when you're younger I think. The cravings can be that much more intense.
Old 21-Dec-15, 22:22
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am wondering if any of us who live in a country where there is not a florid MW scene feels that kind of frustration that I struggle with everytime I watch on wb270 or sessiongirls the large list of beautiful girls from USA. I know that in some countries (like UK for example) there are plenty of gorgeous and capable ladies but here in Italy for example the situation is much different.
How do you live with that feeling (if you do of course), do you feel satisfied with what you can get? Or are you frustrated for feeling that any session you got is a compromise bewteen what you need and what you'd really like?
I think you get a reasonable number of girls visiting Italy?

But, you can always contact girls directly and add your location to their list of possibles. If they get enough requests then they will usually consider it

Clipstores

Old 21-Dec-15, 22:32
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Provided they're truly a session girl, and not just someone who does some sessions on the side. Lots of session girls won't even consider driving out of state for sessions, let alone getting on a plane to Europe.
Old 21-Dec-15, 23:33
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I think that my last post here (#5) was correct... At all... Anyway dear compatriot, try to think a moment: Arekah Lox, Jennifer Thomas, Gia Primo, Ashley Wildcat, Scorpion, Jana Linke Sippl, Amber De Luca, Ms Xena, Mistress Treasure, Veve Lane, Extreme Electra, Amazon Annie... Just for nominating some of the biggest "foreign" names on the scene (so without considering our own ones !) who have already visited/often visit/are gonna visit our country... Come on, at the end, we can't complain

P.S For not talking about who is seriously thinking to visit us next year (and, most probably, will do !). Can't name them yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-15, 18:36
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

Got the same feeling @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] !

Majority of well known session girls do travel around USA and Europe! And I won't complain about it as in my opinion they are already doing a lot for customers.

The problem here is more about nationality. Here, in France, I know only one or two girls who are active and providing MW session. And I'm a little frustrated to see that across the english channel, Dozens of gorgeous womens are waiting for kicking man's asses ... I really wonder why MX is so much developped in england comparing to others coutries

The point is, some countries seems to be a more fertile lands for this fetish ... England, Czech Republic, japan, USA ... I wish I could see as much session girl as you have, here in france

But as you all said : Country superficie and populations are things to consider.
Old 22-Dec-15, 18:43
Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,439 Times in 1,285 Posts

Session girls also avoid Canada, even the few that live here. The one consolation to that is all the money I continue to save.
Old 22-Dec-15, 20:58
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin38 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session girls also avoid Canada, even the few that live here. The one consolation to that is all the money I continue to save.
I see Jennifer Thomas is coming to Vancouver in January. Toronto's not bad, Montreal seems to have it's own little homegrown scene but Vancouver hasn't really come into its own yet. Hoping that will start to change. Biggest problem for Canadians now is the exchange rate - worth about sixty cents to the US dollar
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-15, 03:49
Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,439 Times in 1,285 Posts

Another excellent reason I'm not to heartbroken they don't visit. More money in my pocket. Mind you if someone did, I'd probably crack open the vault.
Old 25-Dec-15, 13:03
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

You live in Italy man and you complain about frustration? So what should I say, I live in Croatia and I'm 22 yo student who work just to pay college and barely can save even for a ticket to London (who is also the most expensive city in world I think) and that's the only destination we have. You can session with at least 10 girls in Italy and there are few nice anmes there and also like mate Bull said there are really big names that already visited your country and it would be always, here in my country this scene is even now in almost 2016 really weak.

Be happy man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post: