Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-20, 16:41
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breath Control

Imagine Julia to look like this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Breath Control - Part1

"Hi," Chris called as he strode confidently into the hall and dropped his bag, "I’m here for the sparring session.”

Julia looked up with a predatory gaze, flicked her long brown hair over her shoulder and slipped on a hair elastic. Julia was a tall, extremely well-built woman at 6'2”, 199 pounds, with most of that mass located in her ass and thighs. She loved BJJ because it was perfectly suited for her natural strength and flexibility.

Julia's unfortunate opponents grudgingly referred to her as “Xenia'' for two reasons. First, Julia’s greatest weapons were her incredibly long and freakishly thick legs. Once she locked them around an opponent, the fight was over - no one ever survived Julia’s deathgrip. Secondly, the thrill of controlling and crushing a victim clearly aroused Julia. It wasn’t uncommon for an immobilized victim to feel Julia softly moaning against their ear or feel her wetness insistently pressing down and smothering their face in excitement. And good luck tapping out while she was in the midst of that erotic haze; Julia’s matches often ended in disqualifications for refusal to release her holds. The tighter the squeeze or smother, the stronger her stimulation grew. In Julia’s twisted mind, her need for gratification greatly outweighed an opponent’s safety.

Her glare softened slightly as the guy smiled and lined up in front of her. Julia absolutely towered over him; he couldn’t have been any more than 5’6” and 150lbs. Julia was amused. Very few people wanted to grapple with her, so Chris was either very brave or very stupid.

“Either way, I’m going to enjoy snapping this little guy in two….”, she thought, as a wave of anticipatory pleasure swept through her body.

"Okay then, LET’S GO!," Chris yelled arrogantly.

Before he could blink, Julia slammed him into the mat and pressed her foot down on his back.

"Hey, that's not fair," Chris winced from the mat.

"Well, neither is this..." her words drifted away as she sat on his back and pulled his arms up behind him and trapped them between her thighs.

"Let me go!," Chris panted, struggling under the weight of the heavy woman on his back

“Relax little guy..." Julia said as she caught her breath, "I have you in a lotus lock."

She gently squeezed her knees together, forcing Chris' elbows up behind his back and within a few seconds his shoulders were on the verge of dislocation.

"Okay! I submit" he cried

"Good boy. The only way out of a lotus lock is to part my big legs with your arms. Think you can do that?"

Julia easily squeezed her powerful legs together with Chris' arms still wedged between. She rolled her big brown eyes in pleasure, clearly enjoying Chris’ pained groans beneath her. Julia had a hot temper and a burning desire to keep punishing him. She had the power to severely injure Chris but instead released her hold and placed his arms back on the mat. Chris stood up quickly and angrily tried to push Julia away.

Julia easily caught his wrist and twisted until she had Chris on his knees. She stepped over his shoulder so that his arm was caught between her legs and his head was bowed down level with her bulbous calf.

"You must watch for the wrist," Julia coached, "otherwise you'll be a whole world of pain."

Julia caught herself smiling down at the man whimpering beneath her. This was fun! Julia knew her next move was incredibly cruel and would completely incapacitate Chris. But she wasn’t going to deny herself the pleasure; Julia began to slowly drop to one knee.

With Julia's considerable weight on his shoulder, Chris was helpless to stop her from fully pinning him to the mat and controlling him. Chris was now lying flat with his arm held awkwardly above him and his head resting in a vice between her thigh and her calf.

Chris’ panting breath against her leg was making Julia tingle. It had been too long since she had been this close to a man, and his moans of pain seemed strangely erotic.

"So, do you now understand the importance of protecting your wrists?" Julia breathed calmly, in no hurry to return his freedom. "Or next time, your opponent might do this." Controlling her breath, Julia slowly sat back on her curvy rear end, her butt crushing down on Chris' head.

Her tight shorts were sitting on the side of his head and while Julia's hold didn't hurt, it was totally immobilising and humiliating. With the overpowering woman refusing to release him, Chris had no choice but to try to remember what she had taught him, his words muffled by the back of her leg.

"And what else?" she asked, casually looking down to see if he’d succumbed to the overwhelming force of her muscular thigh. Chris continued.

"Good," she smiled, impressed that Chris had listened to her, "Because it's not easy to get out once a woman my size slips you into this hold."

"It's impossible," Chris moaned, breathing hard under her unyielding pressure.

"Mmm... and if I wasn't a nice girl, I could snap your arm or just decide to completely destroy you with my full weight. Or both if I got too excited. Submit?" Julia breathed.

"No..." Chris gasped defiantly.

Julia was tingling with arousal. She loved having this small captive man trapped down between her legs. To her surprise, Chris was still fighting her in this hold, so now she’d have to break him! Julia sat back on his head until her large ass cheeks spilled out of her shorts and moulded around his head. Chris’ features were now contorted down in the nether regions of her lusting body. Julia studied their joined reflection in the mirror and from her angle, it looked as though her body had completely devoured Chris’ head. Wow, she felt like a goddess who had conquered her nemesis, she freed her long dark brown hair from its elastic to complete the look.

Neither spoke as Julia held Chris beneath her, a certain sexual tension filled the silent hall. Julia sighed, the temptation to thrust down thymically on to his head was becoming uncontrollable, and so she reluctantly released his arm and stood up leaving the crumpled little man to climb to his knees.

"Again?" Chris panted, still on all fours.

Julia found herself grinning back, "Are you sure? Because next time I might just keep you...and I can make it soooo much worse. These legs can put you in an inescapable, living hell!" Julia breathed heavily, her words almost lost in her own pleasure.

Chris nervously glanced at Julia’s long sculpted legs - they looked deadly. He was truly scared by the tone of her last comment and the ferocious look in her eyes. But he took a deep breath and then attacked anyway.

Chris started well but quickly found himself on his back and seconds after that, Julia folded her gargantuan legs around his head. She forced his neck deep into the V of her crotch and put him in a mounted figure-four. Her thighs closed around his neck, her left leg tucked tightly under her right thigh and then pulled into her side to lock her lower body in place.

"You never want to get caught between my thunder thighs." Julia growled.

"Agh! Your thighs are..." Chris tried to reply but was cut off in mid-gasp as Julia gave him a sudden squeeze. Chris stopped wriggling and lay obediently on the mat looking up at Julia from between her thighs.

"A properly locked figure-four is impossible to escape from," Julia's voice was again becoming increasingly breathy, "Once your opponent slips you in, you're hers until she decides to release you."

"At least it doesn't hurt too much." said Chris warily.

"Oh, it could," she replied, fighting to hold back her hair, "Look at the size of my hips. Your head is hopelessly trapped against them and my thighs have your neck. You’re only seconds away from getting choked out by a 200 pound anaconda. When I decide to thrust, you’ll be in absolute agony for as long I want you to suffer. Oooh I'd really take my time, just sitting on you and watching patiently as your lips slowly turned blue. Mmmm yes baby...I could kill you like this..." Julia breathed deeply, bit her lower lip and then slowly rolled her hips forward. The muscles on her toned legs tightened viciously.

Chris panicked and instinctively reached for her legs but stopped unsure whether he should even touch her bare thighs. Chris suddenly tried a different tactic to free himself. "You have such beautiful legs...let me out and I’ll buy you dinner?" he croaked under the insane pressure.

"Yeah, they’re both magnificent and deadly" Julia muttered, mercifully easing the pressure around her victim’s neck. She really was starting to love hurting this guy, which was the only reason she hadn't destroyed him yet.

"Okay let’s see you try and escape. I just love it when they struggle...” said Julia murmured excitedly.

Chris attempted to wrap his tiny hands around Julia's massive thighs and pulled. But the woman's body tightened further, her legs starting to close in and cut off his breathing. Julia moaned quietly as Chris’ hands caressed her thighs, sliding higher until his fingers slipped inside her shorts. "Oh yes," she mouthed.

Such an intimate and uninvited touch from a stranger would normally have resulted in her breaking his neck. Just a single flick of her wide hips and Chris would be dead beneath her.

Chris was completely immobilised, pinned under her legs and rapidly losing consciousness. He felt like Julia’s enormous lower body was gradually swallowing him alive. Chris could feel darkness creeping in from the corners of his vision. Julia moaned again,"Yes, that's it…. keep fighting me. Mmmm... I may never let you out."

"Please Julia ...stop..you’re gonna kill meeee." Chris gurgled out in fear and tapped mat frantically with his free hand. Chris tapped again. And again but the pressure just kept building.

"Sorry Chris. No tapouts for you”, Julia panted and continued to squeeze her helpless prey into unconsciousness. Julia had drained Chris into exhaustion, he was barely moving underneath her...not much longer now.

Julia was torn. She knew the resulting orgasm would be nice, but yet didn’t want her time with Chris to end. So, Julia spun around above him and sat back on her haunches, with her shorts plastered over most of his face. Facing down his prone body, her huge hips and thighs seemed all engulfing. The brunette Amazon pulled her feet up under his head to lock Chris’ face deep into her voluptuous rear. Luckily, Chris managed to turn his head slightly before she really clamped down on him. Still only less than a quarter of his mouth remained unblocked in her hold.

"How do I get out of this one?" Chris mumbled incoherently; his mouth severely deformed by Julia's weight.

"With almost 200lbs of way-too-short shorts sitting on most of your face? …..You don't.", Julia whispered. She centred her weight on Chris and remained motionless while he desperately thrashed beneath her. Julia silently looked down at his futile attempts, seemingly content to let him suffocate beneath her hips.

After a while, Julia eventually lifted her ass up and said,"Okay take me for dinner or I’ll press down harder and let my ass eat you alive! And I should let you know, I’ve always fantasized about smothering a man to death in this massive ass.So decide quickly because I’m a VERY impatient woman….." Julia breathed, bouncing her firm butt menacingly on her prey.

Julia smiled to her herself. Chris only had one choice if he wanted to live.

Breath Control - Part 2

They’d met at the bar, then moved to the restaurant and then booked a room at the nearby hotel. Chris opened the door and let Julia inside. She was wearing a blue sequin dress matching her blue high heels, which made her much taller than her date. In her high heels, Julia’s large calves were entrancing, so long and so changeable in their shape as she moved; imposing and powerful one moment; fetching and graceful the next. Her long wavy hair hung down over her broad shoulders with a curl, above her partly exposed breasts.Each sexy step of Julia’s long legs caused her large breasts to bounce with authority. Julia’s full lips curled into a subtle grin. Julia knew she was a lethal goddess, and Chris would soon be absolutely helpless in her grip.

Chris followed Julia in awe and a slight amount of fear. He’d seen Julia in action, albeit playfully, and knew he was no match for her. Chris vividly recalled the terror he’d experienced while trapped beneath her gorgeous round butt.

"How can such a beautiful body cause so much pain?" Chris mumbled.

"Mmm... do you dare spend the night with me and find out?" Julia was becoming gigglier with champagne. “Chris, can I tell you a secret? …..I get so turned on by dominating my lovers….I can have a powerful orgasm just from crushing a man with legs. The harder I squeeze them, the more erotic the expereince is for me.”. Julia closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. “So...again, do you dare spend the night with me?”

"Whatever...I can look after myself.", Chris retorted unconvincingly..

"Oh really? Good,I was hoping you’d say that!" she replied with a grin and raised eyebrows.
Julia was still giggling as she took his wrist, twisted it, and dropped Chris to his knees, "Still sure?"

The sensual assassin then stepped over his shoulder and increased the pressure on his arm.

Trapped on his knees in an inescapable hold, Chris lifted the hem of Julia's dress and kissed her vagina. Julia felt wonderful as the hormones pulsed through her body and it was only when her mind refocussed that she realized Chris was still captive in her armlock, "Oh wow," she panted, releasing him to reveal his flushed, orgasm covered face.

"Ha! I finally know how to escape that hold," Chris smiled.

Julia walked over to the bed and lay down. Chris unzipped her dress and she spread her long legs so that his kisses could delve deeper between her legs.

"That was just an armlock, you’re now in a much more dangerous position. Be very wary of my thunder thighs. You might not come out alive if I close them around you…", Julia moaned.

Chris' lips were pressing against her underwear, her clit stimulated like crazy and for once he actually felt in control. That sensation was short-lived, without warning Julia engaged the muscles in her hips and swept Chris onto his back. She spun around on top of Chris like a blur and instinctively caught his neck between her thighs. Julia savagely jerked Chris’ face even closer, wedging his face between firmly against her butt cheeks and encasing him in a very tight reverse figure-four headlock.

"I warned you!" Julia giggled on an aroused and inebriated high. Despite her drunkenness, Julia’s skill and power remained unwavering, if not more frightening due to her drunken lack of restraint.

Chris couldn’t believe how easily Julia was manhandling him. It felt like Julia could casually squash his head in her leglock. Chris' crushed lips tried to submissively kiss the fold between her naked bottom and her thighs, his loving touch was rewarded by a merciful loosening of her grip.

"Naked bodies are sooo much harder to escape from," Julia breathed, her arousal building, "Don't try to move or I'll just tuck you in even deeper. You really have no idea how easily I could finish you in this hold."

Chris turned his head slightly to submissively kiss her again, but the drunk impulsive brunette mistook it for a bid for freedom. Julia’s body instantly tensed up, her stocky thighs clasping and locking together to form an inescapable collar.

"Ugk. It...it was just... a kiss..." he croaked frantically.

"Oooooh Chris, you're so lucky...I was about to bury you deep within the thickest part of my thighs.” Julia paused and then loosened her hold. “How are you enjoying this? Being suffocated by a much stronger woman can be a wonderful aphrodisiac, wouldn’t you agree?"

Chris paused to catch his breath; his head still enveloped by her bulky limbs, his mouth crushed and his nose poking between her bare cheeks. He hated to admit it but Julia was right. Chris’ cock was hard, and he wanted to make love before he climaxed, but there was no way out of Julia's claustrophobia inducing head scissors.

"Make love?" he mumbled pleadingly.

Julia's thighs stayed locked, but she leaned forward so he could feel her plump lips around his cock. Chris’ efforts to escape only hastened his orgasm, leaving him panting and muttering sweet nothings into her large rear.

Julia had him trapped and totally at her mercy in a dominant 69 position. Julia's lips were still toying with his penis, "Remember….you're only ever five seconds from passing out under me," Julia whispered, "but be good and I'll release you in the morning."

Did she just say the morning?! Chris felt a severe wave of claustrophobic panic roll over him as he lay locked in Julia's reverse headscissors. Julia’s hold was so tight that his nose was pushing her underwear between her cheeks. With his mouth all but blocked, his only air was filtered through her underwear’s warm blue lacy fabric.

Julia could feel herself consuming Chris within her smooth, muscular flesh. He was gradually suffocating within her grasp and it felt great!

"Mmmmm..yesssss. Asphxyiation is such a wonderful way to control your opponent," Julia voice was raspy, the anal sensation tingling her entire body, "They have no air to fight back so you can just take your time snuffing them out, savouring it." Julia closed her eyes, sensually rolled her head back and tightened her grip with another long moan.

Chris' fingers desperately sketched around her body, looking for any possible way out. His head was fully enveloped in her muscular ass and thighs - Chris could barely feel the top of his own head. He knew resisting Julia was a hopeless cause and submitted to her superior strength. He relaxed and let his face sink deeper into the dominant woman's physique. Julia smelt wonderful and her grasp was incredibly intimate. His cock was erect and bouncing and he could feel Julia's warm breath over it.

Chris cried out loudly, pleasure coursing through him as Julia's lips fully engulfed his cock, and slid him slowly into her waiting mouth. Julia's luscious glossy lips quickly swallowed it up and sealed him in, almost as completely as her thighs had sealed up his head. Julia now controlled his mind and body entirely.

Still not satisfied, Julia decided to cruelly demonstrate her dominance over his life. She rolled onto her back, crushing Chris' head between the bed and her expansive ass. Julia could feel his features brutally compressing under her strong glutes and smiled contently. A victim’s total silence meant the unfortunate man or woman was now completely imprisoned within Julia’s airtight tomb. Yes, she was suffocating her prey with absolute pressure and that knowledge made her tingle with pleasure. Martial arts holds had always given Julia an amazing feeling of strength and power. It was only a matter of time before Chris passed out beneath her weight. She continued flexing and pulsing her muscular bottom on Chris' face even as he climaxed and exploded into her mouth.

Julia mercifully rolled back onto her side and listened to Chris' grateful breaths pant between her cavernous ass cheeks. She gave her date one last crushing squeeze before opening her big legs.

She giggled, "I could have kept you there all night..and there’s nothing you could’ve done about it!"

Chris still hadn't moved his head from her inner thigh. He was totally spent, "Fuck, I wouldn’t have made it to morning. I...I couldn't move my head or breathe at all. It was like you were consuming me bit by bit…..I’m lucky you decided to roll over when you did." he said, meekly kissing Julia's bulky thigh that hovered menacing above his head.

Chris climbed slowly to his knees and clambered, almost punch drunk, to his feet, "Champagne?" he asked as he fetched the bottle that room service had delivered.

"Hmm..Are you sure that’s a good idea? What’d you think will happen if I get more drunk?" Julia giggled, pulling the sheet back over her and shaking her hair forward. “I’d eat you alive!”

To be continued

Last edited by jalmohnson; 13-Jul-20 at 04:20.
Old 10-Sep-22, 20:58
Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amazing story, thank you so much! Is there any chance that you would add the next chapter? That was really fantastic writing.
Old 11-Sep-22, 08:18
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Really excellent story with amazing writing. I love her attitude and I'm hoping if they get more drunk he will suddenly realise what he's in for. I get the impression she would prefer a panicking victim to a willing one.
The Following User Says Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-22, 21:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothersub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really excellent story with amazing writing. I love her attitude and I'm hoping if they get more drunk he will suddenly realise what he's in for. I get the impression she would prefer a panicking victim to a willing one.
Hey thanks a lot! Good observation. Yeah she definitely loves to dominate her victims to the point of panic. I'll put up the next chapter in a second. Thanks again.

Chapter 3

Julia seductively pulled back the bedsheet to reveal her strong lingerie clad body, with one thick athletic leg drawn up to create a triangular opening between her thighs. Her blue lace panties were wet from arousal and swallowed up between her powerful cheeks.

"Can you really put people to sleep with your legs?" Chris asked nervously.

Julia nodded menacingly and stared deep into his eyes.

"Easily. The amount of power I can generate with these long, muscular legs is absolutely terrifying.”

"Are...are you going to do that to me?" He asked anxiously.

She thought about it for a while and then slipped her underwear off. Julia’s crotch was shaved and glistening from arousal, her long legs stretched wider as demented fantasies played around her intoxicated mind.

"It depends. Please me... and MIGHT let you stay conscious. If not…" Julia flexed her bulging adductors and bit her lip.

“Being tightly wrapped up in my body and gradually drained feels great when I’m fucking you. But being trapped alone with me like that when I’m upset can mean hours of agony and suffering.” Julia purred excitedly and gently stroked her swollen pussy.
So, will you go in there voluntarily or do I get to squeeze the fight outta you first?...",

“Geezus, Julia!” Chris shook his head fearfully and then immediately slid down to voluntarily surrender himself to her desires. Julia spread her endless limbs and then tightly enfolded him in her leggy prison.

"Good choice," she closed her eyes and moaned.

Lost in her growing arousal, Julia absentmindedly closed up the already inescapable figure-four. She clenched her densely-muscled legs and Chris let out a muffled scream, reminded of her lethal power. His tongue was now frantically lapping her vagina hoping she’d show mercy in return. Julia lazily opened one eye and smiled knowingly, but maintained the brutal pressure.

The strong brunette gripped the back of Chris’ skull and ground herself against him. She had an overwhelming urge to just swallow Chris’ face inside her and slowly drown him within her soft wet folds. Her broad hips were now unstoppable, craning Chris' neck with each powerful arousal-fuelled thrust. Every inch of Julia’s muscular lower body was flexed and intent on keeping Chris' neck imprisoned. There would be absolutely no escape for him until Julia violently orgasmed.

She finally came with a victorious roar and tears glistening in her brown eyes. In contrast, Chris looked near-death; his bloodshot eyes and bulging forehead veins showed the extreme punishment Julia’s legs had effortlessly imposed. Julia looked down at the small battered man. Julia felt she should have mercy on Chris, but she wanted more and refused to open her strong, shapely legs. In the back of her mind, Julia knew she was brutally abusing this small guy for our own insatiable pleasure, yet somehow it felt right.

"Mmmm...that felt incredible. I’ve got some bad news baby, I'm not letting you escape yet. I know, it’s VERY hard to breathe between my big thighs but just try and stay alive down there okay?" Julia whispered, playing with his hair.

Julia propped herself up on one arm to eagerly gulp more champagne. She loved having full control over a man or woman, either on the mat or in bed. The captive head stuck in her lap couldn't move and could just barely breathe. She glanced down at Chris and smiled.They both knew the only way to avoid being punished was by pleasing his insatiable lover. Chris started lapping Julia’s labia in the hopes she’d relax her hold just a bit.

Instead, the large athletic thighs slowly tightened as they’d done to opponents many times before. Chris stopped licking and looked up in terror. He knew that women's hips were a different shape, rounder with a huge crushing force. But the pressure from Julia’s hips and thighs was truly off the charts, and she clearly didn’t care to restrain herself in bed.

"It would be soo easy to snuff you out in this position!" Julia casually threatened, champagne glass still in her hand.

Chris' hands pulled anxiously at her thick curvy hips. The snug grip of her thighs was gradually turning into a fleshy vice.

"Mmmm..Yessss, can you feel me cutting off your blood supply?" Julia gleefully asked, "There's no way out little man and passing out won’t change a thing! You'll just be in the exact same position when you wake. You're all mine!” Julia gritted her teeth, grunted and closed up around him again, building towards full strength and a powerful orgasm.

Chris thrust his tongue deep into her vagina even faster as a last resort in the hopes of distracting her. Fortunately, Julia was caught off-guard and moaned, involuntarily loosening her thighs to permit some blood flow. She trembled but continued aggressively smearing her wet crotch across his lips.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she cried as she climaxed but she wasn’t done yet. “Turn around," she panted, releasing her grip, flipping around quickly to lock Chris in a deep reverse figure-four.

Chris was already on the edge of orgasm as Julia's warm mouth engulfed his cock. The coiling motion of her massive pulsing thighs pulled Chris' face snugly into her body. His mouth was blocked but Julia could still feel Chris trying desperately to inhale through his nose. In response, Julia cruelly clamped his nostrils shut with a simple flex of her gigantic ass cheeks. This time she wouldn’t allow ANY air into his body. The tall brunette viciously constricted the muscles in her lower body so her big naked ass could envelop even more of his face. Julia looked down and was satisfied - there wasn't much of Chris left to see. He was completely silent inside her massive glutes, with the very real possibility that his entire face had been forced into her butt.

Julia decided to finish Chris quickly and sucked on him with incredible force, her rosy cheeks hollowing from the vacuum-like pressure. Chris didn’t stand a chance and climaxed almost instantly but Julia still wouldn’t release her suffocating hold. She kept Chris underneath her ass for another excruciating 30 seconds to enjoy her complete dominance and his pitiful struggles. Julia reluctantly opened her legs at the last second before Chris’ full asphyxiation.

"JULIA! *gasp* You could have killed me!!” Chris exclaimed, tears in his eyes as he tried and failed to sit up.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth, "Lie back down! You’re not going anywhere. You gave me three orgasms, so I'm gonna keep you down there until I catch up."

"Two more times?" Chris' whole body was alight in fear and excitement; her tongue toyed with him for several minutes before allowing him to slip inside.

Julia stretched her long legs apart, reached back and pulled Chris’ head deeper between her thighs. Julia clamped him in place and used her cheeks to compress Chris' face in her reverse scissors. The stretch felt wonderful and with her ankles still interlocked, her abductor muscles could clasp even more strictly around their prey.

Julia ignored Chris’ escape attempts and focused on her breathing as she exhaled deeply and softly. Julia knew this was the perfect hold to make any opponent tap out, terrified by the constricting force of her thighs around their vulnerable neck. However, she wouldn’t allow Chris to submit, there was no way out for him. Julia pulsed her thighs and Chris' ragdoll head was forced to follow with each thrust. Julia thrusted her legs again...and...again...and again while sucking until she easily forced a second climax.

With his cock still in her mouth, Julia stopped and listened to the moans of pleasure from the fading man between her legs. She had always enjoyed the moans of a helpless opponent but Chris' cries were even better, cries of both ecstasy and dread.

Eventually Julia said, “Still want to know what I’d do if I wasn't a nice girl?"
Chris shook his head weakly, gasped, trying again to sit up. "Stay down, it’d be a pity if I had to put you to sleep."

Her huge thighs eased for a second, one lengthy curvaceous leg bending and tucking under the other to force Chris back between her colossal glutes. She reached back and grabbed her ankle as a lever.

"Remember how painful my last figure-four was?" Julia smiled, "This version is twice as powerful. You’d better kiss my ass or I’ll crush your skull like a grape!"

Again, Chris kissed for his life this time between her cheeks. Julia was blown away by the sensation and sucked furociously on his cock as she immersed herself in the thrill of Chris' touch. She trembled in pleasure and barely noticed as Chris climaxed yet again. This time Julia released him.

Chris had a relieved but weary smile on his lips as the vice finally opened up.

"You are a frightening and amazing woman" he panted, rolling back and falling onto the floor in an exhausted heap.

Julia stared down into his eyes as she lifted Chris off the ground in a firm bearhug. Chris’ feet dangled in the air and he could feel Julia’s massive cleavage compressing his chest.
She just held him there, as if considering whether or not to shatter his torso. After a few minutes Julia placed him back on the floor.

“Mmmm….you’d better leave now, before I change my mind and pull you back into my grasp. I'll see you soon though...really soon”
Old 12-Sep-22, 15:24
Last Achievements

Wow, really curious how is their "relationship" going to develop..was that bearhug a little hint that she might also use her huge upper body to punish and smother the little man? Especially her big jugs..also really love to imagine that she looks like Kiki. Really great story, definitely deserves more chapters to it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveSunfire For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-22, 04:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSunfire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, really curious how is their "relationship" going to develop..was that bearhug a little hint that she might also use her huge upper body to punish and smother the little man? Especially her big jugs..also really love to imagine that she looks like Kiki. Really great story, definitely deserves more chapters to it..
Hey! Julia's definitely all about using her ass and legs buuuut she's also so symmetrical it'd be a shame not to incorporate a bearhug and smother right?
Also, re: their relationship...she's basically destroying him right now while he's on her good side. Imagine if he was to actually piss her off?
Old 13-Sep-22, 16:32
Last Achievements

Oh yeaaah from head to toe her gorgeous body is a deadly weapon..he better treat his new incredible mistress right and be a good boy..but hope he's not
Old 13-Sep-22, 23:33
Last Achievements

Chapter 4
--------------------------
The next day Julia was running a combat training session for several women. The students knew Julia’s reputation so sparring was out of the question, but they wanted to learn a few of her debilitating holds. Julia smiled when she saw Chris enter the room. She hadn't stopped thinking about their night together. Something primal had been unlocked within her and Julia couldn’t wait to experience it again, whether Chris wanted to or not.

"Oh good you came back. I didn't scare you off.", Julia said as she stepped excitedly towards him.

"No... but I can't escape your scent and my body still aches.”, Chris replied as he instinctively took a step backwards.

"Good," she whispered excitedly, "You should be thankful I didn’t decide to crush your ribs in that bearhug. Now line up with the others.” Chris took his place and noticed not only was he the only male but also one of the bigger women was giving him a very unfriendly glare..

“Today I’ll show you some techniques for controlling an opponent's head." Julia announced to the group.

Julia beckoned Chris forward and twisted his wrist to bring him to his knees.

"Control the head and you control the body," Julia declared as she gracefully rolled down onto the mat with Chris' head in tow and his arm now trapped between her legs. Chris was shocked at how quickly the big woman moved, Julia had him in a Sankaku hold almost before he hit the mat.

"Can I try to escape?" he panted

Julia rolled her eyes, "How quickly they forget. Sure, honey. You can try."

Julia rolled him over with ease like she was a python subduing its prey. Julia was now laying north-south on top of him, intentionally using her weight to further hamper his breathing. Chris was flat on his back with his neck and right arm squeezed tight between Julia’s tree-trunk thighs. His face was completely squashed against her ass and upper leg. All Chris could see was the black fabric of her yoga pants and the high arches of her feet. His left arm was equally useless, pinned beneath her and rapidly becoming numb. Chris was also having a very hard time breathing because his mouth and nose were muffled by her bulging inner thigh. The lack of oxygen was having a rapid and crippling effect; he felt dizzy, confused and exhausted. Julia was smothering him with her incredible lower body and once again he couldn’t do anything to stop her.

"Still think you can escape me? I completely control your head and your breathing," Julia said, matter-of-factly.

She waited for a response, but Chris had none. He couldn't speak with his mouth pressed against her inner thigh. He just sort of mumbled a desperate "Hewlp mweee!” to the other students, momentarily forgetting exactly where he was. But the sound was barely audible beneath the oppressive weight of her leg, not that any of the ladies were going to assist Julia’s victim.

Julia laughed. "That’s right little man, I have you! Now ladies, let’s see if I can close up around him EVEN MORE! Oh yess, I’m gonna make his head completely disappear in these big legs."

Chris screamed in protest as Julia tightened up her legs. He thrashed around and panicked at the lack of breath. His mouth and nose had absolutely no room for air up against her solid inner thigh, which was now also strangling him. Chris could feel an unsettling pressure building in his head and saw black dots in his peripheral vision. Running out of options, he was desperately trying to bridge out or at least make some space to breathe.

"Oh, I can't have you trying to squirm your way out!" Julia taunted, "Submit or I will completely suffocate you in my ass and thighs.” Julia coldly stated, as if she didn’t care whether he lived or died. .

Chris didn't answer. He wasn't completely with it and his useless movements didn’t make any sense to the onlookers. He was in so much pain, with no room to breathe at all now and painfully cocooned in her legs with no escape.

Chris could hear the women laugh as he pulled and twisted in the hope of escaping Julia's thighs. Julia just smiled and casually played with her ponytail, as her wide hips casually swayed to counteract his minimal efforts.

Julia was now playing to the crowd as she lay on her side, pretending to sunbath, and smiling through closed eyes, "There’s just no escape from my grip once I lock you in a scissorhold…”

"Oh wow." the students mouthed in unison.

“I haven’t let him take a full breath in almost a minute. Mmm….he’s barely putting up a fight now…. maybe I’d have more fun with his unconscious body..." Julia purred as she squeezed her heavy limbs together with more force, ensnaring Chris in potentially fatal layers of muscle and black spandex.

Sabrina, the student who was glaring at him earlier, knelt down next to Chris and quietly whispered into his ear, “This is so awesome! She can kill you like this...you’re just so small compared to her. I’m really enjoying watching as you’re dying between her legs….”

"Nuh, pleasf!..I submf, I submffff!”, Chris weakly mumbled as he tapped desperately on one of Julia’s large thighs. "I…I.. can't brea..."

Julia ignored his pleas and let the desperate man squirm in fear. She glanced up at the students, none seemed concerned. In fact, most were excited and staring in awe. Julia waited until Chris was truly on the verge of passing out and then released her grip.

"Anyone can do that with the right technique," Julia replied, now standing over the barely conscious man. "Sabrina, want to try a headscissors while he's still on the floor?"

Chris was now barely getting to his knees, gingerly rolling his neck as he recuperated from Julia's squeeze. The deadly amazon looked down with a dominant smile, hoping he’d dare to challenge her authority. If he pissed her off, she’d wrap him up in her bodyscissors. And Julia wasn’t averse to cracking a few of his ribs to teach him a lesson. When he didn't react, Julia took her student's hand and steadied her as she threw a long leg around Chris' neck, her large ass perched on Chris' narrow shoulders like a saddle. Sabrina was about 6’0” and 224 pounds, although she was tall, most of her weight was in her lower body. It was an odd shape, Julia thought she looked like a really muscular pear - perfect for executing this crushing hold!

"Get in tight there, nice and tight." Julia instructed, "It's your inner thigh muscles that will constrict and cut off his bloodflow."

The tall woman crossed her slender ankles and squeezed, her thick adductor muscles cutting in high up on Chris' neck. The effect was almost immediate with Chris tapping on Sabrina’s bare tanned thigh.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "Can I try again?"

Her eager thighs snatched Chris up and squeezed him again. Sabrina’s wide hip bones and well-defined inner thigh muscles gripping hard around Chris’ throat with perfect technique. Julia knew Sabrina was applying a freakish amount of pressure on tiny Chris. Julia could have stopped her there but wanted to see how far she’d go.

"Now flatten him so he can’t escape. In a real fight, I like to get my victims all alone and out of sight where nobody can stop me from crushing the life out of them." Julia instructed.

Sabrina leaned forward and gasped in surprise as Chris' suddenly went slack and they both rolled down onto the mat with her tight pink shorts still tightly embracing his neck.

This time Julia was quick to react, crouching down and tapping the woman's legs, "Okay, great work you've knocked him out."

"Oh my god!" Sabrina opened her well-muscled legs a fraction to allow Chris to breathe but where he still wouldn’t be able to escape her. She lay on the mat, her mouth open as the sleeping man continued to use her chunky thigh as a pillow.

"Sabrina, you have very strong legs. He never stood a chance against you!" Julia winked, "Look at Chris. You have him, he’s helpless and at your mercy right? You could put him back in and suffocate him to death while he’s passed out."

"Oh, can I do that!"

"Definitely not." Julia replied quickly, aware of the damage this powerful woman wanted to do to her lover.

Sabrina’s glutes and upper thighs had begun to tighten again around Chris' neck, holding their prey in place as Chris regained consciousness. She seemed to be getting a kick out of Chris' confused and bloodshot eyes staring up at her.

"One wrong move and you die between my thighs…." the woman purred on her power high.

Chris looked up at the young woman in dismay. How the hell had this beginner knocked him out so easily?

"Female adductor muscles are just so thick. Once you’re between our thighs, we completely block your blood flow and there’s nothing you can do...You should know this by now. Maybe you need a little reminder later tonight…." Julia smiled sympathetically.
Old 17-Sep-22, 19:49
Last Achievements

I see their mutual feelings are growing..or rather call it some kind of carnal attraction more than feelings. It was so cute how she protected her lover and prevented that girl from crushing him Is she going to remind him her enormous strength the hard way once again or is she going to be more gentle this time and playfully dominate her obedient lover and let him worship her divine body?
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveSunfire For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-22, 02:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSunfire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see their mutual feelings are growing..or rather call it some kind of carnal attraction more than feelings. It was so cute how she protected her lover and prevented that girl from crushing him Is she going to remind him her enormous strength the hard way once again or is she going to be more gentle this time and playfully dominate her obedient lover and let him worship her divine body?
You'll see in a couple of days!....things take a darker turn when Julia has to remind him of her power. Really good guessing btw!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, headscissors ko, smother, suffocate