Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 17-Nov-20, 03:33
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,971 Times in 180 Posts
Default Cuffed and Grapevined on The King Sized Bed

Cindy entered the room wearing a kimono robe knotted in the middle with a large red bow. She took her time to untie the knot to reveal what she wore underneath. The wait was worth it. She had on a sexy lingerie outfit consisting of a green corsette with built in garter straps that were attached to her lace stalkings. The green top matched perfectly with her black panties. To top it all off, in one hand, she held a set of handcufts and duct tape.

I was very eager for her to join me on the king sized bed. When she eventually did, she sat in a full split on the edge of the bed. Her legs were almost as long as the width of the entire mattress.

While in her split, she rubbed the top and inner portion of her thighs, and then tickled her crotch with her fingers of one hand. "Oh. You want some of this?" She said.

I nodded my head in excitement.

She then crawled up the bed and positioned herself on top of my stomach with her thighs straddled against my ribs. Her hips were finely curved. It was a beauty to see up close.

I couldn't resist placing my hands on top of her quads. They felt warm, smooth, and full. The moment, however, was cut off when she grabbed a hold of one of my wrists. First she took my left wrist and cuffed it to one of the bars behind the headrest. She did the same to my other wrist on the opposite side. My arms were now locked in a good stretch. I could really feel the pull in my lats.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" She said.

She then tore off a piece of duct tape, held the strip with both hands, and flashed it from side to side in the air as if she was showing it off to an invisible audience. Next, she flattened herself on top of me and placed the strip over my mouth.

"This is more for my own sake," she said. "Too many of you guys scream and cry like little babies. I'd much rather hear you grunt and moan in agony."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

She kissed me on my forehead and whispered into my ear. "This is going to hurt," she said.

Before I had a chance to react, she had my face smothered in her breasts. She jiggled from side to side and bounced them off of my face. It only lasted several seconds, and I actually wish she would have applied it for longer. But she had other plans.

I felt her feet interlock with mine and I felt her quad and thigh muscles begin to engage. I squeezed my thighs in return and tried to resist.

"You know," she said.

Using simply the power from her hips and legs, she was able to spread my legs open an inch or two. Once she did that, she paused and kept my legs pinned where they were.

"There was a guy just like you," she said.

I tried to squeeze my legs back together. But I wasn't able to get any movement.

"And this guy. He thought he could resist too."

She resumed her outward push and added another inch or two of seperation before another pause.

She looked me in the eye and nodded her head. "So, you want to know how it ended up for him?" She said.

A strong stretch in my groin forced me to wince in pain. She now had my legs pinned slightly past my normal comfort zone. I tried to bring them back together, but when I squeezed, I only felt my knees bending inwards. My feet remained fixed where she had them pinned, however.

"Oh yeah," she said. "We're just getting started here."

The moments that followed were very painful.

I watched as she arched her back and grabbed a hold of the bars between my hands. By arching her back, the weight of her hips were now pressing down very hard on my waist. The mattress was firm, but even it was succumbing to the weight of her force on me.

"Let me hear you moan,'" she said.

The muscles in my neck were popping out because I was gritting my teeth so hard. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore because they were clenched shut in agony. She was forcing my legs open in ways I thought unimaginable. My heels were digging in to the mattress so hard that the bedsheet was being pulled with them as they were swept outwards.

"Oh, that moan of yours," she said. "Keep it up baby."

I shook my head several times. If it wasn't for the tape over my mouth, I would be crying out for mercy. The most I could do, however, was moan and grunt, exactly what she wanted. My legs were completely helpless. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't overcome her force. A sharp pain was radiating in my upper groin and crotch area.

"Really feeling it, huh?" She said.

Hell yeah I was. I really couldn't bear it anymore. Sweat was dripping down from my forehead and burning my eyes. Spit from my mouth was soaking into the tape. It felt like I had tears in my groin. From the corner of my eye, I was shocked to see how much she had split my legs. My feet were lifelessly pinned down on their sides. I rattled my wrists off the bars and wiggled my fingers in a desperate plea for mercy.

"What was that?" She said.

More pressure.

"What? I can't hear you."

Even more pressure.

"Oh? You still want some of this, you say?"

At that point in time, I broke. There was a loud popping sound from my hip.

"Oh my God. Was that a pop?" She said, laughing.

My eyes bulged open in shock, and I screamed so loud that the tape lost it's adhesiveness. My arms shook franctically. A horrific pain flooded through my entire body. Last thing I remember is seeing her looking down on me, laughing.

I passed out from the pain a few moments later.

- Lovethegrapevine
**Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed reading this, please hit the "thank you" button and please consider reading my other stories that I have posted previously. Thanks!**
Old 17-Nov-20, 15:13
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cuffed and Grapevined on The King Sized Bed

Very nice story! I liked the "pop" and her laughing, would like to hear a little bit after-end, like he in the wheelchair
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 15:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very nice story! I liked the "pop" and her laughing, would like to hear a little bit after-end, like he in the wheelchair
Thanks for reading and for the feedback! No doubt about it that the woman in my story can make the guy end up in a wheelchair.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-20, 10:59
Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

love it, this is a kind of story that I like. Do you have more like this?

And of course, I cant wait to see the next page. Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to herpkill21 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-20, 11:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkill21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
love it, this is a kind of story that I like. Do you have more like this?

And of course, I cant wait to see the next page. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for taking the time to read my story and for the feedback! The grapevine is my favorite hold, so I've written a few stories pertaining exclusively to that. You find them on my profile page in the "threads started" section.

I also write other miscellenous mixed/session/scissor stories that can also be found on my page.

I'll keep the stories coming!

Thanks again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:

Tags
bed, dominated, fiction, grapevine, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, mixed wresling, passout, story