Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-20, 08:15
Points: 4,916, Level: 29 Points: 4,916, Level: 29 Points: 4,916, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Disappointed by most mixed wrestling videos

Good Convo,

my thing is wrestling followed by sensual domination, F v F, F v M and on rare occasion, if done right M v M. where the combatants wrestle for position or submission that would that will tire their opponents out, then while holding the immobile, have their way with them until the victor has the satisfaction\submission they've earned.

It has to be consensual, were both fighters know and want to test each others limits physically and sexually. the wrestling is a outlet for the physical contact that can lead to sensual portion that may or will follow.

I'll use Arielx as an example, she loves the mma, loves the contact, loves to test herself against other woman. She also loves women sensually, and appears to get off on the intimacy of the combat, loving to hold a jobber immobile while ravishing them to climax. Shes also a closet jobber who loves to give up control to another woman and will submit in sensual situations where in her MMA training, she would never submit...... it's her mind set that erotic.

In mixed, I like when the woman can physically wear the man down or submit him to the point of bending him to her will.
once again the wrestling has to be legit, leading to the sensual ending where the woman is victorious, satisfied.
its rare that a mixed match were the male wins by the same way, with legit wrestling a woman to exhaustion then having a sensual encounter that stays erotic. it takes a special woman to enjoy being worn down then taken consensualy and sensually. I would maybe point to the last Kara vs Jack encounter as an example where it maybe works.

Lets go back to the old Academy stuff, even it was generally scripted, if the women were into each other, it was easy to tell and the goal would eventually molest your opponent into submission, which while not Mixed, I found to be very erotic.

currently absolutemixedwrestling is doing a good job of letting the mixed fight get hot & sweaty and the punishment round is interesting in a good way.

Hanz is also doing some interesting stuff that's started out as mixed but has opened up into a larger fetish of Mixed erotic combat,
once again it's his mindset, if your enjoying your work and okay with letting us enjoy it it, comes across well.

So generally I believe doing a session by letting a woman scissor your head from a couch while you gurgle while rolling tape, loses it's appeal to me after a bit, even if the woman doing the work legs are sculpted things of beauty. It's the erotic combat mindset that is more appealing to me that comes thru with M vs F or F vs F, no matter the medium.

Finally, Sheena is a beast, who currently is doing non sexual combat, but she seems to enjoy dishing out pain, while enjoying showing us. Here's to hoping someday she lets her inner beast out, maybe by mistakenly letting a Dee Williams type get her immobilized! and yea I know it's F vs F but I'm throwing it out there anyways. Peace.

Last edited by spencemac3; 26-Nov-20 at 08:23.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spencemac3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-20, 15:33
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
IFW is the best producer out there at the moment. Since SFD was created for scripted customs, all matches on IFW are genuinely competitive. Many of their older mixed videos are labelled as competitive but are semicompetitive at best. Things have changed recently (even though, TBF, guys rarely give 100%. Lara vs Dante and the Mauro series are examples of guys giving 100%. Paolo or Fabio went there already thinking they'd lose...)
I like IFW a lot. Among current producers, I think their videos are there with Fighting Dolls as the best. Couple of the English producers and some others will occasionally make some excellent films. But neither IFW nor FD (or any other that I am aware of) is 100% competitive. That’s not to say they don’t have competitive matches. I enjoyed Ambra’s close loss to Ezio in a recent film and thought that was genuinely competitive or very close to it. I know the event mixed matches at FD are real as well as many of their studio videos. I have spoken with their girls about them, and the guys win too much for them to be all scripted. But both those companies film some prearranged matches. For example, check out Andrea vs Luca. If you see her in person she’s really small, just shy of tiny. He’s like 6’4, 230 and built like The Incredible Hulk. If he tries, there’s no way in hell she wins that match. Also believe the Robi v Diego rematch, Caterina vs Iago, and some others are scripted. Doesn’t mean the videos aren’t great or that they don’t have some authentic mixed matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-20, 16:28
Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,458 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like IFW a lot. Among current producers, I think their videos are there with Fighting Dolls as the best. Couple of the English producers and some others will occasionally make some excellent films. But neither IFW nor FD (or any other that I am aware of) is 100% competitive. That’s not to say they don’t have competitive matches. I enjoyed Ambra’s close loss to Ezio in a recent film and thought that was genuinely competitive or very close to it. I know the event mixed matches at FD are real as well as many of their studio videos. I have spoken with their girls about them, and the guys win too much for them to be all scripted. But both those companies film some prearranged matches. For example, check out Andrea vs Luca. If you see her in person she’s really small, just shy of tiny. He’s like 6’4, 230 and built like The Incredible Hulk. If he tries, there’s no way in hell she wins that match. Also believe the Robi v Diego rematch, Caterina vs Iago, and some others are scripted. Doesn’t mean the videos aren’t great or that they don’t have some authentic mixed matches.
SOME SPOILERS AHEAD

SFD is fully scripted. Before SFD was created, IFW contained scripted or partially scripted material itself. The videos you cited were shot before the creation of SFD. Andrea vs Luca is semicompetitive at best, he just had to resist and not tap, but the outcome was pretty much predetermined (and it is implied in the description that it is not competitive). Caterina vs Iago is the same, only semicompetitive. Caterina was one of the most unexperienced girls of IFW and would have had very little chance.
Though the Diego series was labelled as competitive back then, I dpn't think it fully was. I can understand him, not being physically impressive nor trained, losing to Andrea, Robi or even Giorgia, but not to unexperienced girls like Angelica and Eva. The description of his match against Eva, in which he was "allowed to fight back" (which does not make it competitive anyway, as he could not attack first), implies in his previous matches he had pretty much to resist only (hence semicompetitive), at least against the weaker girls. I think Robi vs Diego rematch was not scripted and reasonably competitive.
The Alessandro and Ezio series are fully competitive. They are perceived as weak opponents, due to their diminutive frame and, in Ezio's case, advanced age. The Mattia series is competitive too and he wins most of his matches, being a superb heel.
Guys like Paolo and Fabio, IMHO, went there to be womanhandled . The ruleset was probably competitive, but they didn't put much effort. Mauro's matches are more competitive, but he has no luck it seems.
Even if the ruleset is competitive (same rules for both opponents) it does not mean the guy is going 100%. Aldo vs Venere is such an example. He was demolished, but did not fight back at all, and it is about his own character rather than the rules.
Lara vs Dante is IMHO the epitome of competitive mixed wrestling. He was in control all the match, still she scored a sneaky win. But you can't say he did hold back at all.
In my opinion IFW is the best producer around at the moment and it is close to old-time DWW.
The Following User Says Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-20, 16:58
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

We’re on the same page. I actually sponsored Andrea’s first match against Alessandro and was assured it would be competitive. I think it was. He’s a lightweight guy and had no wrestling experience. Loved Caterina and hated to see her leave. Anyway, yeah, as I said I do think IFW films genuinely competitive matches, but many of the semi-competitive videos (90% of my sessions over the years have been a more vigorous semi-competitive, simply meaning we’re both trying to win but not trying to destroy one another, and if I get caught in a sexy pin or hold, I can’t guarantee I’m going to try my hardest to escape) like Caterina v Iago are well-done and very sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 10:46
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

As a victim myself, I shooted with Rage Shieldmaiden and I can assure you guys personally that she is capable of outwrestle and dominate a guy like me, and I was really trying! She has yet to release the competitive match we filmed, you could check out her store �� I remember I almost got her in a scissor but she's too good for an untrained male like me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 11:11
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Yes there is competitive and Semi Competitive. But once again, where are the wrestling holds and pro longed wrestling holds? These wrestlers can roll around on the mat and go all out on each other and it can be as competitive, but where are the pro longed crushing wrestling holds that brought us all here?
After a victim is defeated there is supposed to be wrestling domination.
And as far as 'acting' is concerned, I am not referring to if or if not the wrestling is competitive or not. I am referring to the on going sillyness of the matches. I dont care if one girl claims to be a secret agent in the video. The sillyness within videos are what kills the wrestling domination.
Its the wrestling domination that makes or breaks a good video.
So if a woman is a black belt in jujitsu and can tap out a man, where is the wrestling domination? Scripted or non scripted, its the wrestling domination that needs to be real.
Old 27-Nov-20, 15:42
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Back in the day,I was able to enjoy mixed competitive action in the 8mm films being sold by Judell,the later on,in her VHS tapes as well as the offerings by Festelle and some that were fairly competitive by Premier Productions as well as a few lesser known companies.Today,the market for video is geared more toward the eroctic aspects via face sitting,nude,foot and muscle worship,one sided wrestling domination,etc.Thats where the demand is so thats what the companies will produce.I long to be transported to those thrilling days of yesteryear when there were plenty of mixed competitive matches to choose from for purchase.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 22:58
Points: 1,506, Level: 15 Points: 1,506, Level: 15 Points: 1,506, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Going to add another opinion here, kind of backpacking onto the one I made earlier in this thread...But I think it's a great thing that we're seeing more mixed wrestling/headscissors videos on Onlyfans, TikTok, Clips4Sale and etc...why? Because the more homemade the better (in my opinion)

I'm 32 and I've had this fetish for a long time now, early teens for sure and I've seen thousands of videos and as I've gotten older, the more overproduced ones just don't do anything for me. I can appreciate the hustle, time, effort and work they put into them but the scripts, the overtalkative male who can't shut up, the guys watching in the background is just...I don't know, not something I can enjoy. I want to picture myself there and those scenes make it difficult for me to I suppose. Again, just my opinion though, carry on
Old 02-Dec-20, 17:52
Points: 3,859, Level: 26 Points: 3,859, Level: 26 Points: 3,859, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I’m so happy someone finally said this. I’ve been feeling burnt from these videos as well.

My thing is, if it’s going to be over produced, at least hire actors who can fake a struggle and take direction. If it’s under produced, at lease find people who know what they’re doing and make it really competitive. When it’s somewhere in between, you get horrible acting, and literally no effort goes into the quality. I’m also tired of seeing ugly old dudes be the jobber. I’m actually a straight man, but I do find that when the jobber is more attractive and a better actor who knows how to struggle whether it’s acting or not, the best results of the video. I’ve had the fetish for a while now and I just got so burnt out of Clips4sale or ScissorVixens or Foxes whatever.

I’ve actually resorted to the “homemade” videos cause they feel the most real. I’ve also looked up old childhood favorite fight scenes like GoldenEye or Diamonds Are Forever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epd For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-20, 18:12
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Relevant threads:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]