Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-20, 09:58
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bianca (Italy) reviews

I met Bianca a few weeks ago in her studio in the north of Italy.
I had been waiting for this day for some time and I was right.

She shows up in a super sexy dress, she is taller and more toned than I thought.
We start the session, I lie down and with that mix of sadism and sensuality (my request) starts playing, trash talking feet on my face etc..
after a bit of Weestling, he literally broke me, I never had the chance to get free and the thing that excited me the most was his laugh as if to mock me!
Let's continue with a bit of games and read then while we're struggling with a move he takes me in his arms and takes me around!!!! What a thing!!!

For detachment this is my best session, excited for the whole hour!!!
The beauty, as well as his strength, his physique and his beauty is the way he felt and makes fun of his opponent! When I think about it, I still get very excited...
if you have the opportunity, don't even think about it for a minute!
Go see her and tell her to make fun of you...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Licantropo17 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 22:59
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I see Google had an interesting time with that one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 14:59
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Unfortunately, my review on Bianca will not be very original...

Just like you read all over this thread and everywhere else, Bianca is simply great, both on the mats and as a person. We are so lucky to have her in Europe!

She's really easy to talk with, and she puts you at ease immediately. You can tell right away that she LOVES wrestling (and especially punishing her opponent), which is a real hobby for her.

But be careful what you wish for, because she is really aggressive, dominant and she loves to win as much as she hates to lose. I had asked for a competitive/domination session, and the only thing I could ever do was to try to defend myself from her attacks! My body still remember my fight with her, but it was by far my best experience.

If you never had a session and wonder who you should see first, Bianca is the one for you, and if you're a 20-year veteran and you've never met Bianca... Don't miss her at any cost!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-20, 23:23
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

If you meet Bianca on the street or in a shop you think: she is a beautiful woman. like many.
but if you see her in a swimsuit or bikini you think: this woman has an incredible body! you will be impressed by her powerful legs and her incredibly muscular and defined back. 64.2 kg of muscle, no fat !
I'm in my third session with her and each time she improves her fighting technique. if she continues like this she will soon be at the level of warrior amazon or diana of fightpulse. in my opinion in a year she will not be much inferior to them.
our session begins with the grip hand tests: she gets good results that place her in 40th place with the right, 49 left, 47 in total and 17 in the weight-power ratio.
then arm wrestling: she has a good grip and also a good push (especially with her right hand) but she can't move my arm; I let her push for a while then I ask her if I can push; she says yes, I push and last for 2 seconds, then she goes down. we try twice to the right and twice to the left but the result is always the same. so she tries her 2 hands against mine, but to win she has to raise her elbow and help herself with the head. ok. not very strong but tough!
decent results in the lifting tests, and then a great performance in the shoulders and forearms test: one of the best ever!
she loses in legwrestling but defends herself very well, she has very strong legs.
then wrestling. here is the real surprise: she has improved a lot! the fight was long and I was almost always in an advantageous position but I couldn't submit her; she has a competitive and indomitable character! moreover on 3-4 occasions she managed to apply holds that put me in serious difficulty. in the end she said ok, you won, but it was actually a draw. I think that in six months she will be able to beat me! in my personal ranking now she occupies the 17th place with 2376 points (she was 38 in February 2020 and 40 in November 2019)

the session took place in his study, large and comfortable with a large area for wrestling.
Unlike the other 2 times she was able to defend herself very well from my attacks, she often managed to get away with her legs and, sometimes, even to reverse the situation while I was ahead.
some of her words are remarkable: "I'm making you sweat (she remembered the 2 previous defeats!)" at one point I was worried I might hurt her and I said "tap please" and she "I do a lot of yoga and I'm very flexible, don't worry!" . a true alpha woman!
In short, even if I prefer big strong women (from kassidy to amber deluca, passing through ina black, dominique danger, barbora buffy and lucrecia) this was one of the best sessions I have ever done.
I hope to meet you again soon!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-20, 10:26
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

she took 2736 points. I write 2376 for mistake.
Old 16-Jul-21, 16:37
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

i was planning on wrestling this girl by the end of the month but she is giving me a hard time to book the session and i am having second thought i hate feeling like i am chasing after these girls to give them my money for all the people that met her is there anything that she does really well ?
Old 02-Aug-21, 10:37
Last Achievements

so i met bianca a few days ago she look amazing she let me touch her abs and biceps she's hard everywhere apart from her butt her butt is the best i encoutered so far in my book apart from that we did competitive session she was really strong but her skill level is white belt she couldnt beat me but did well resisting again beyond all that she is a really nice girl she got conversation and a lot of energy i never spent so much time talking with a sessiongirl after the session and that's that
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-21, 11:16
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

In what country did you meet her?
Did you have a nice mat area to roll?

How is she in terms of Facesitting and SGP?
Old 04-Aug-21, 01:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In what country did you meet her?
Did you have a nice mat area to roll?

How is she in terms of Facesitting and SGP?
sup
yea so i met her in france and she did have some mat but they kept spliting apart and we had to wrestle 5min at a time because we had to stop to fix it that was annoying i forgot to ask her to tape them

then for her facesitting i dont know because i didnt try it but we did some scissor at the end of my session and her reverse scissor was amazing he butt is so soft and smooth nice and round i sound like a perv right now but whatever
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-21, 04:42
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Bianca in Roma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attaching some portraits of Bianca taken during her Fight Pulse visit in May.

Bianca is a beast. One day, very soon, she will be one of the most wanted sessions in the world. Easily. Someone who is both highly competitive and sadistic, as well as loves physical dominance so much, is extremely rare. Bianca was the first lady I've ever worked with who asked us to stop directing, and scripted and choreographed her own domination video. It was just as beautiful as it was violent.

After one of the videos she told me she wants to be the best in the world at this. I have no reason to doubt that she will. Bianca is a natural.
The post above from Naji was from a little while ago. But damn, how true and right it was. I sessioned with Bianca recently during her tour here in the states. It was my first ever session, but I am confident it will likely be the best I ever have. I will write up a review shortly and include pics.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:

Tags
bianca, email, no response