Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-19, 09:59
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Bianca in Roma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i guess would be interesting to see her fight versus OrsiB! As they have near the same stats.

Strength advantage for Bianca
Techniques and experience for Orsi
Age the same!

Thanks Topi for your session report!
Finally Antscha did a movie woth those cute tigresses

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-19, 14:53
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i guess would be interesting to see her fight versus OrsiB! As they have near the same stats.

Strength advantage for Bianca
Techniques and experience for Orsi
Age the same!

Thanks Topi for your session report!
Not to hijack this thread, but Orsi B became much stronger recently VS one year ago when I first met her. I did not meet Bianca unfortunately but I wouldn’t bet against Orsi so easily (didn’t see the fight)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-19, 19:47
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Bianca was also recently in the UK where she had competitive matches with Inferno, Sativa, and a mixed match at the Submission Room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AB2B961C-D737-4152-999D-CE46B865DAE8.jpeg (117.6 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpeg 816320C5-A905-42B4-AA49-9DB7245ED747.jpeg (134.9 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpeg 9B70326B-2BD1-471A-A62D-1D6FEDED4E25.jpeg (143.3 KB, 268 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-19, 20:40
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not to hijack this thread, but Orsi B became much stronger recently VS one year ago when I first met her. I did not meet Bianca unfortunately but I wouldn’t bet against Orsi so easily (didn’t see the fight)
yes, i can't wait that OrsiB can beat me honestly like Antscha, Tia or Sheena!

last session, i where surprised how much resistence she gaved me in Armwrestling, i didn't expect! When i showed here how to make to beat strong man, she won even!
Old 10-Jul-19, 10:31
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Finally Antscha did a movie woth those cute tigresses

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

enjoy!
Wow, that's a great movie! The last fall is one of the sexiest things I have seen in competitive female wrestling.
Old 10-Jul-19, 11:32
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Attaching some portraits of Bianca taken during her Fight Pulse visit in May.

Bianca is a beast. One day, very soon, she will be one of the most wanted sessions in the world. Easily. Someone who is both highly competitive and sadistic, as well as loves physical dominance so much, is extremely rare. Bianca was the first lady I've ever worked with who asked us to stop directing, and scripted and choreographed her own domination video. It was just as beautiful as it was violent.

After one of the videos she told me she wants to be the best in the world at this. I have no reason to doubt that she will. Bianca is a natural.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Bianca-profile-photo.jpg (476.6 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Bianca-profile-01.jpg (523.7 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Bianca-profile-02.jpg (424.8 KB, 491 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-portraits-Bianca-13.jpg (463.9 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Bianca-profile-back.jpg (439.4 KB, 447 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Jul-19, 15:03
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'd have to experience it to believe it But her physique is awesome, so that's a great start
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 01:30
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Someone who is both highly competitive and sadistic, as well as loves physical dominance
You should be more clear about this, describing a woman as "sadistic".. is really misleading.

They may be capable of being sadistic if a man wants that, but not all men want that. There are a number of session wrestlers that are sadistic and they are a hazard and i've had to become on guard for those types of women.

Bianca though, i've seen more than once, and she was a very nice woman, good quality, I saw no signs that she was sadistic, and if I had I would have been reluctant to book her. Maybe if that's what you want then she can be if she meets somebody wired up to like that. Fortunately I have not had to worry about Bianca as she has been fine(at least so far..hopefully she hasn't changed yet since I saw her). Probably she was still fine because she hasn't or hadn't yet run into too many men like you that encourage women to be nasty and abusive and sadistic towards men. Not all men want to be hurt.

Please be clear. Not everybody wants nasty or abusive or sadistic women, and from my experience Bianca(as of mid 2019), has been far from any of that and so I would happily see her again.

Just because you think "sadistic" is a compliment, doesn't mean other people do.

If a client requests sadistic behaviour, it does not mean that the sessioner is sadistic. Unfortunately sadistic session wrestlers or session wrestlers that behave sadistically, don't ask for consent, that's sadism and it's dangerous. I will assume, having met her within the last few months, that you don't mean she is like that, so please choose your words carefully. Since if I hadn't met her, your post would've made me think twice about seeing her, or it'd have made me be extra on guard (and thus enjoyed it less), had I seen her and taken your post seriously.

Thanks for including those pictures though, they are fantastic.

Last edited by gorilla1; 17-Aug-19 at 01:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 01:37
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should be more clear about this, describing a woman as "sadistic".. is really misleading.

They may be capable of being sadistic if a man wants that, but not all men want that. There are a number of session wrestlers that are sadistic and they are a hazard and i've had to become on guard for those types of women.

Bianca though, i've seen more than once, and she was a very nice woman, good quality, I saw no signs that she was sadistic, and if I had I would have been reluctant to book her. Maybe if that's what you want then she can be if she meets somebody wired up to like that. Fortunately I have not had to worry about Bianca as she has been fine(at least so far). Probably because she hasn't run into too many men like you that encourage women to be nasty and abusive and sadistic towards men. Not all men want to be hurt.

Please be clear. Not everybody wants nasty or abusive or sadistic women, and from my experience Bianca is far from any of that and so I would happily see her again.

Just because you think "sadistic" is a compliment, doesn't mean other people do.
you sound like a loser. this is the 2nd time i've seen you do this. trying to act all psuedo intellectual and trying to make things a bigger deal than what they are. but instead of being intelligent, you just make yourself look silly.

if you're so offended that he put sadistic in there, then maybe you should sue him. or leave. He put one word, one word that obviously wasn't meant to offend, and then some snowflake comes in and puts up some irrelevant post about how "not all men want to be hurt" wtf? he didn't say she was a nasty or abusing woman. and he can put in anything he wants to. he's the owner of the website, and this forum. don't even try twisting your wording into being constructive critique or concern when your post is far from that. A lot of other people who thanked his post weren't offended, because they obviously knew he didn't mean to offend anyone. He was promoting her. But I guess intelligence is lost on some folks

Quote:
If a client requests sadistic behaviour, it does not mean that the sessioner is sadistic. Unfortunately sadistic session wrestlers or session wrestlers that behave sadistically, don't ask for consent, that's sadism and it's dangerous. I will assume, having met her within the last few months, that you don't mean she is like that, so please choose your words carefully. Since if I hadn't met her, your post would've made me think twice about seeing her, or it'd have made me be extra on guard (and thus enjoyed it less), had I seen her and taken your post seriously.
HAHA WHAT EVEN IS THIS? Dude, no one cares about your long monologue. And then you edited your post to try to not seem as condescending as you originally were. Hilarious

If I was a client who was interested in booking her and I saw sadistic, I would have just asked "Hey im curious but how was she sadistic?" And then after hearing the answer, I would think further about what I should do. And should I have decided to book a session, I would outline all the limits established with her, so that everything could be agreed upon and that nothing out of the ordinary would happen

I just did the impossible!

Last edited by TheLochNess; 17-Aug-19 at 01:55.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheLochNess For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 19:53
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Someone who is both highly competitive and sadistic
Can you explain what you mean here by sadistic?
The Following User Says Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bianca, email, no response