Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-20, 18:23
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mylina Tigress (new sessiongirl)

For DaveyDLV

For someone who has never her met and has never sent her money and has never sessioned with her, how can you say “It’s safe to say it’s a scam”. Bottom line you have no idea.

I don’t know her so have no dog in the hunt. I do know she has interviewed with Jennifer and I do know she is handled/managed/controlled by a guy. There is where all the rules may come into play, in my opinion. I stress opinion, based on some knowledge. I won’t session with her. I do remember reading the rules to meet her. I wouldn’t do it but would never call it a scam. I just don’t know and neither do you. It’s best not to trash someone without direct knowledge.
Old 25-Nov-20, 16:21
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I didn't say "It's safe to say.", I asked "Is it safe to say?". A question based on 2 other women who work for the same company being proven to be scams and the brief e-mail exchange I had with her throwing up some red flags of its own.
Old 03-Dec-20, 16:18
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow! I'm just seeing the drama on Mylina. Pretty wild regarding what can happen with some of these girls over time .I had no issues with her last year and actually sessioned with her a second time. Anytime a girl has a "manager" involved it's likely her boyfriend or a pimp looking to cash in on the girl without any work being done. If any session wrestler has a manager...RUN AWAY!

Mylina is no longer on sessiongirls anyway, so I assume the hustle with her and her cohorts is real. Anyway, it's all water under the bridge now that she is off sessiongirls, but if she is on Instagram with this Rose Risque chick, then it
's definitely best to avoid them both.
The Following User Says Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-20, 09:42
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I was following her on Instagram. Some strange stuff going on. Very adamant headers in her messages stating that she is rectifying the session girls quandary. The conversation between the two parties was even posted with a screenshot, and it mentioned just paying back 50 bucks to a client, and her profile would be back up on SG. That was over a week ago. Another screenshot about a week ago of the profile that was to appear on Wb270. Yet nothing to date. A bunch of defensive posts about misunderstandings and she was offering sharply discounted sessions and customs. In the past week, there has been no activity on the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-20, 22:09
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

One last thing. If you are told to send money via Cashapp to her "manager" TTGWear" for her or any other wrestler, don't!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vampiro60181 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-20, 04:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro60181 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One last thing. If you are told to send money via Cashapp to her "manager" TTGWear" for her or any other wrestler, don't!
I tell ya, she (or he) really did their dammest to make a compelling case for this supposed misunderstanding. Alas it seems they’ve given in, as the Instagram account has gone incognito and the sessiongirls profile never came back. Amen for that site. Even the wb270 preview ad that the account snapshotted didn’t come to fruition. I should have known there was some sort of sketchy liaison involved behind the scenes. Rose is supposedly 19 years old and offers to travel while offering semi-competitive matches?? If you watched the few videos on the account where she wrestled another female for just 15 seconds or so, it was obvious she didn’t have any real wrestling skill.
Old 19-Dec-20, 02:56
kezsel22
This message has been deleted by kezsel22.
Old 23-Dec-20, 23:39
Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20

So Rose Risque and Mylina are both scammers and they try to make an excuse or a story base on something sad, especially rose saying shes homeless. She try to convince people to do something I never heard "cyber wrestling" which I don't even know what it is... Every agency that is related to wrestling session pretty much just are in denail for both of them just because of the amount of bad reviews that these to girls have. So places like sessiongirls or w270 are not gonna take them for any advertisement or offer and PLEASE PLEASE NOBODY SUPPORT THEM AT ALL, INCLUDING FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL IS THE MOST INSECURE NON PROFESSIONAL PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN RELATED TO FEMALE WRESTLING... One of the executive persons is constantly sending offer of other business that are not related to wrestling like investing on stocks, which is kinda sketchy... If I want to invest on stocks, I WILL GET AN EXPERT TO FOR ADVICE NOT A Executive person from female wrestling channel...
Old 24-Dec-20, 04:28

If they’re banned from wb270- which I suspected they were since there was a snapshot of the future profile on Instagram which wound up never appearing- then that tells you all you need to know. The site administrator there is notorious for giving every conceivable benefit of the doubt to the wrestlers when it comes to negative experiences and not carefully vetting the newbies.
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-20, 14:52
Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20

I think this this fair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201224_095032.jpg (236.9 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg 20201224_095020.jpg (409.9 KB, 272 views)

Last edited by hazard_jobber_5; 24-Dec-20 at 15:03.
Old 24-Dec-20, 16:35
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So Rose Risque and Mylina are both scammers and they try to make an excuse or a story base on something sad, especially rose saying shes homeless. She try to convince people to do something I never heard "cyber wrestling" which I don't even know what it is... Every agency that is related to wrestling session pretty much just are in denail for both of them just because of the amount of bad reviews that these to girls have. So places like sessiongirls or w270 are not gonna take them for any advertisement or offer and PLEASE PLEASE NOBODY SUPPORT THEM AT ALL, INCLUDING FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL IS THE MOST INSECURE NON PROFESSIONAL PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN RELATED TO FEMALE WRESTLING... One of the executive persons is constantly sending offer of other business that are not related to wrestling like investing on stocks, which is kinda sketchy... If I want to invest on stocks, I WILL GET AN EXPERT TO FOR ADVICE NOT A Executive person from female wrestling channel...
Yeeaah, I usually don't get involved in sessiongirl controversy and put personal business out there, but if this saves some poor schmo from losing his money, I'll tell it.

After our second meet up months ago, Mylina called me with an emergency saying her ex-boyfriend had beat her up and kicked her out and she asked me for money for a hotel for a few days. I've been around the block in this lifestyle so I know the game, but since I knew a lot about her I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I told her I'm not sending her any cash, but I'd get her a low-budget room for like three days and reserve it on a card instead (in case she was bullshitting I could just cancel the reservation).

I booked the room, she said she was on her way there, but I was informed by the staff the next day that she ever showed. I canceled the reservation, lost no money, shrugged and just crossed her off my list. She's actually a nice girl, but she's very young and very much a hustler--and a Trump supporter per her own mouth (she's learned from the best, lol). With all this controversy around her, just avoid the connection and stick with reputable ladies. I had my fun with her and I'm good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post: