Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-20, 17:22
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stories and Commissions Available

[Note: I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Producers Corner forum, but since I'm a text producer and not a video producer, I'll leave it up to the mods to decide that.]

Many years ago, I used to write mixed wrestling, lift & carry, size-play and other physical-femdom related stories professionally. These were written for sites like LH Art (under the pen name Legion) and Amy's Conquest (under my own name, John Castle) as well as on commission from individual readers, where the stories were tailored to the reader's specific desires.

Then I ended up taking a long (almost ten year) detour into covering the vaping industry and community for online magazines such as Spinfuel, Vape Magazine, CBD Magazine, Canadian Vapor Magazine, and CannabiNerd Magazine.

Well, I've missed writing physical-femdom stories, and I think it's time I get back into it. To that end, I've established a Payhip store where you can get my older stories, and I'll once again be accepting reader commissions.

Individually commissioned stories will be written to your specific desires; you can be as specific as you wish or leave as much of designing the story up to me as you wish. Stories will cost $150 for up to 10,000 words; the price for stories beyond 10,000 words will be negotiated.

If you want a commissioned story for yourself, message me directly here or email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Mitch Santori hated malls. Until he met Carrie Tedecki.

#18+ #LiftAndCarry #Scissorhold

$4.00 on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. (.pdf)

Who does the head of a crime family answer to? The answer just might surprise you.

#18+ #Dominatrix #LiftAndCarry #SpousalDomination #Scissorhold #MixedWrestling #UpscaleSetting #HighClass #FitWife #DominantWife

You meet a woman cosplaying as Chun-Li... but does she fit the role a little TOO well?

#18+ #Bodyscissor #AmazonWoman #CrazyWoman #SexualViolence #Fatality #ReaderPOV

The Following User Says Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-20, 19:02
Last Achievements

For those who are interested in a commission of your own, you should know that I only handle 3 commissions concurrently. I already have one in progress, so availability may be limited depending on demand until April 7th, 2020. There is one more slot available before then.
Old 24-May-20, 05:52
Last Achievements

Okay, folks, I'm finally back full time.

Between starting this thread and now, I did end up taking a couple commissions before I left Arizona. I ended up having to fight through some technical difficulties there (one of the contributing factors behind me leaving the town I was in, in fact, and coming to Iowa.

Now I'm back, full speed and full steam ahead, and raring to go back to work abusing my keyboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post: