Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-20, 20:34
Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18 Points: 1,978, Level: 18
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default Re: I was a video jobber: Ask me anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) would they hire a jobber that had a fetish for wrestling ? Like would it be a problem if you got aroused in a scissor hold ?
I don't see why not as long as you remained professional and respected the girls, I would think especially nowadays.

Added after 13 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2) did the girls seem like just actors doing a job or did any seem like they actually enjoyed dominating and putting you in holds ?
70/30 actresses. Some were actually just AV actresses. You'd occasionally get the one that was convincing to the point where you wondered. But putting myself in their shoes, I'm sure it's an empowering feeling.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
3) did any of them injure you or you had to take a time out from a choke hold or really stretched camel clutch ? I’ll often see sometimes where the jobber needs a break and the video will cut and restart at a new scene.
I was injured at Flamingo and that was my last match for them. Light pec tear. I know my arm was hanging limp pretty much the remainder of the match. It was not fun, sexy, or anything. That was the problem with some of the girls there, and really with the company, they'd find girls who weren't experienced, get a little too enthusiastic, and shit like that can happen. I powered through.

I did more of the scripty stuff after that, or lighter if improvised, and was more careful who I worked with, but even still, accidents can happen. In my match with Alexis Angel on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I passed out for maybe 10 seconds. She did a corner foot choke, and just happened to get my carotid artery perfectly. Ended up not being a big deal, but shows you that is not always fun. Guys get hurt too, and not in the fun way. haha

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
4) how much direction was there from the filmer ? Would they interrupt and say we need more of this or that .... or would they just let you and the girl go at it depending on the girls experience I guess. Would she know the holds ? Or was there a lot of training and showing pre film so she knew what she was doing ?
It depends on the company. Flamingo thought they were real, but they were clear what they wanted to see, and it was not me winning haha. A 'real' match is boring, you don't get the moves you want to see, and they get 30 mins of resisting. So they'd guide that in their direction. If something was working, I'd get feedback, so I'm sure the girl got lots more.

The more scripted stuff, typically I was with experienced girls, but even still, I'd have to teach them some stuff. Krystal Summers was a pretty established AV star but green to wrestling, so I had to show her what a face sit and a reverse head scissors was. Not a bad day at the office. haha I don't know typically what went into the training, doubt there was film study.

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A - Since you said wrestling is not a fetish of yours, how come you discovered mixed wrestling and understood it could arouse people? Even more, how could you envision yourself wrestling yourself with girls? What's the point?
I love wrestling. I've been a pro wrestling fan since as long as I can remember. And I've always been athletic. Rolling around with hot girls for some what seemed like decent pay seemed like a far better proposition than a big sweaty guy for nothing. haha

It's not hard to figure out what the motivation of the videos are, and I've never been one to think someone's interests are bad or make that person strange. I'm pretty 'live and let live'. And wrestling is "sex and violence" in its purest form, which is what males tend to look for in their entertainment. I got the gist.

I think it was Brandy from L&L that really smartened me up to how the fetish works. In a lot of ways I credit her for being my "trainer", but it was more about the psychological aspect of the performance.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
B - Were you never afraid for your parents or friends (or even your employer) to find your videos or learn about them? See you being outwrestled by girl? Saying things like: Wrestling a girl in bikini, are you serious? What kind weirdo are you?
Nah, not really. They all know what I do and what field I work in. Since I work in "real" (Flamingo) all the way to totally acted (take your pick) it really depends on if I'm really getting "beat" or not. When I was with Flamingo, sure there were girls that could legit beat me, and we both knew it. I was not as athletic and unskilled. But that doesn't mean there arent AV actresses what can't either. Nicole Oring is like 5'3 and one hundred and nothing pounds and would trash me in a real match, because she's MMA trained (Ariel X is another great example) and I'm not. They just don't because that's not what it's about.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
C - Dd you have a hardon while wrestling? Often? How was it managed? How did you feel? And the girl and producer?
I knew this one was gonna come up (no pun intended) eventually. Not as often as you'd think, but it happens. You don't want to come off as unprofessional, so you prepare for those things by wearing pretty tight boxer briefs under shorts. haha I also have some acting training so I know some mental techniques to avoid it.

But it happens of course. It's never really been an issue, it's good to know it's working haha. And I'd like to think, at least the actresses I've worked with would know they're doing their job! It's hard (again, no pun intended!) to say, because it's never really been a situation.

Last edited by I Was Brett; 08-Nov-20 at 08:15.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I Was Brett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 20:46
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Could you talk about your match with Suzanne from Flamingo wrestling? I have never seen anyone get facesat so much in a competitive match.
Old 07-Nov-20, 21:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Were you ever truly humbled.Were there many women that could actually put you into submission against your will?
Oh totally there were. They were trained and/or more athletic and I wasn't. Even with my training now there girls who still could. I don't know if humbles really applied because I never really went into it with a big ego.

Quote:
D - Did you learn real moves and holds to imrpove or did you make sure not to become stronger and more technical?
In the years since I have pro wrestling training, and some basic MMA, mostly grappling styles like BJJ. I had already stopped working with Flamingo after so that didn't come into play. In any video I did "improvised" after you just wrestle more defensively. The producers were pretty clear what they wanted to see so you had to allow for that to happen.

My size was always an asset, because I wasn't too big that it was unbelievable that I could be beat. So size was never going to be an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to I Was Brett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 21:06
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i was brett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nicole oring.. Would trash me in a real match, because she's mma trained

really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Was Brett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I knew this one was gonna come up (no pun intended) eventually. Not as often as you'd think, but it happens. You don't want to come off as unprofessional, so you prepare for those things by wearing pretty tight boxer briefs under shorts. haha I also have some acting training so I know some mental techniques to avoid it.

But it happens of course. It's never really been an issue, it's good to know it's working haha. And I'd like to think, at least the actresses I've worked with would know they're doing their job! It's hard (again, no pun intended!) to say, because it's never really been a situation.
I can confirm this. Even more I can assure that I never had a boner in my wrestling-matches at all, not in my private matches and also not in the more than 60 videos where I acted. The muscles in the body need the blood somewhere else, but not in the dick! I only once had a boner after a match when the lady sat on me in a SGP and we did a final pic for the promotion. This is the pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mara pinning me.jpg (48.8 KB, 327 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 21:41

Quote:
E - What about your ego in all this? No ego at all? You must have discovered some emotional patterns and personality trait, right?
I've never really been a person that big on ego. If you're better than me at something, you are. I don't know if you can go into this with the "no girl can beat me" attitude, because at best I don't think the producers want that liability or potential drama if you do wind up losing, and at worst you could hurt the girl.

At the age I was doing it, yeah sure. It's totally hot to have the girl (in a sexual relationship) in control sometimes. I don't know that I always felt that. It got me out of the stereotypical male-female roles and the experience likely balanced me.

Now to get up off the psychologists couch...haha

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could you talk about your match with Suzanne from Flamingo wrestling? I have never seen anyone get facesat so much in a competitive match.
That may have been my first match, I can't remember if it was her or Bridget.

It was 'competitive' in regards to I didn't know what she was going to do and when, but I had zero experience, she was trained and strong. It was talked out ahead of time and we both knew how it was going to go down, and that's what the producers wanted to see.

She was super cool to work with and actually apologized for the face sitting haha. But we were both clear it was going to happen.

I felt later I was talking too much and was 'hard selling' for her a bit much, so that's when I learned to kinda keep more quiet so it didn't come off as fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
really?
100%. She's more trained than I am for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The muscles in the body need the blood somewhere else, but not in the dick!
Biologically, that's a good point. With me, a lot depended on who I was working with. If I was attracted to them (physically and personality) it was more likely.

But an awkward situation never *arose* out of it!

Last edited by I Was Brett; 08-Nov-20 at 08:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I Was Brett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 14:03
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Brett,
Ever wrestle Julie Squeeze? If so, How do rate her scissors in relation to other girls?

Marcus
Old 08-Nov-20, 14:39
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: I was a video jobber: Ask me anything!

You mentioned that many of the vids were scripted, some more than others and that that the women varied regarding their training and experience. For my question, the vids that were say more on the competitive side with the women who were better trained when you were in a submission hold of some sort, did the women slowly ramp up the pressure to where you had to legit submit or did the director dictate "keep him in the hold for like 2 min and then move on to another hold"?

Thanks again for taking time to answer questions!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 19:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishMarcus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ever wrestle Julie Squeeze? If so, How do rate her scissors in relation to other girls?
Pretty sure I didn't ever. Since finding this site I've discovered some matches I've long forgot so I can't say with 100% certainty, sorry.

Added after 21 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the vids that were say more on the competitive side with the women who were better trained when you were in a submission hold of some sort, did the women slowly ramp up the pressure to where you had to legit submit or did the director dictate "keep him in the hold for like 2 min and then move on to another hold"?
Both, plus I had some control over it too. For the longer, more "competitive" matches (think Flamingo) it was more of a slow build, especially if the girl and I had good chemistry. I'd get trapped, and she'd gradually squeeze or what have you, until I tapped. I'd hold it as long as I could before tapping, especially if it was an awesome looking move and something they wanted to see. Sometimes I'd tap after selling a bit even if I was fine if I felt it was getting too boring or static.

For some, especially if she wasn't doing the move correctly, I'd just refuse to submit, and that's where the "move on to something else" came into play. I'd escape (if I could) or struggle to better position her or give her another chance at something else.

Last edited by I Was Brett; 08-Nov-20 at 19:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to I Was Brett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 20:01
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great tread.

When you were working with Flamingo, did you ever get a chance to wrestle with the curvy, long haired blonde named Sasha(Nicole)?

She looked like she hit the weights regularly - How strong was she in the sessions and was she tougher than Jill Monroe?

Also, she seemed to have a personality like Chrissy Snow's from Three's Company. Was she an airhead in real life too?
The Following User Says Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 20:27
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great tread.

When you were working with Flamingo, did you ever get a chance to wrestle with the curvy, long haired blonde named Sasha(Nicole)?

She looked like she hit the weights regularly - How strong was she in the sessions and was she tougher than Jill Monroe?

Also, she seemed to have a personality like Chrissy Snow's from Three's Company. Was she an airhead in real life too?
I agree Nicole looked very strong and beautiful. Those thighs looked like they could hurt you badly.

Last edited by a1275a; 08-Nov-20 at 20:27.