Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-22, 18:36
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Very Early Joan Wise

Early 90's I remember a video Alecia submitted and face sat Lee. At least I think it was Alecia. Lee started off strong as usual, giving plenty of trash talk, but Alecia somehow managed to escape from a scissors and completely turn the tables on Lee.
Joan Wise vid's were great in the day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-22, 18:47
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Early 90's I remember a video Alecia submitted and face sat Lee. At least I think it was Alecia. Lee started off strong as usual, giving plenty of trash talk, but Alecia somehow managed to escape from a scissors and completely turn the tables on Lee.
But many were preordained. Lee was one of the best jobbers. That would be a good interview, to understand Joan Wise and her operation.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-22, 17:46
Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im pretty sure you're mistaken. If Alecia fought Lee Price, I definately would have seen it . Alecia has fought other blondes, that you may have mistaken for Lee? There was another Joan Wise woman with the Ames last name? I dont know if she's related to Alecia, that may be what youre referencing to.

Because that was one of my dream matches. Alecia's tough girl talk wasnt gonna do her any favors with Lee 😂. Alecia would have been overpowered, scissored, and face-sat unconscious 😂. And she would have lost the trashtalk battle too 😂

I liked the "Claudia" chick too. Latino Brunette? She wasnt a jobber, she won 99% of the time, I think she only lost once. Feisty mouthy petite like Alecia 🙂. Alecia confronted her, about beating everybody up 😂..."what about it...well what are you gonna do about it?"😂. A knockdown, drag out fight all over the room 😂. She gets Alecia in the couch headscissor, and she gives up. Claudia keeps her in the headscissor and giggles. "I thought you were gonna kick my ass, hmmm?" 😂