Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-20, 00:52
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts
Default Re: Rear naked choke while climaxing. Has anyone ever tried it?

I have had this too with my girlfriend only she didn’t take it all the way to KO. As long as it’s a blood choke technique you can get to the light headed .. curtains closing state and bust and it feels amazing ! She usually just applies it and i use my own hand .. although sometimes when I’m close she will finish me off with her hand and one arm still around my neck. It’s awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-20, 19:00
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Yes great thread! I have a few dommes I see and with some practice we have perfected the art of climaxing while locked in a tight choke hold. Each one is a little different:

The first gal I did this with is probably the most detailed but won’t go for the foot or handjob. Instead she first binds my hands, usually behind my back to start so I’m completely at her mercy. From there she locks me in a RNC and pulls me roughly to the floor. Once she has me down there she keeps the choke on very tight, but not lights out tight. This way I get the choking sensation while also enjoying the smooth, velvet feeling of her arms engulfing my neck. She then scissors my legs with her legs to complete the hold. My favorite part is trying to wriggle out of her grip, which we both know is impossible at this point but very sensual to try. I can occasionally fight to get my leg free from her scissors, at which point she will swing her legs back around mine and recapture them. This gal is 5’10” with bicyclist legs so it’s really sexy. She also loves to trash talk, calling me a pussy and assures me I have no chance to escape from her.

Usually after about 20 minutes of wriggling around, choked to the brink of passing out but not quite far enough, I will climax on my own with no assistance. One time I got a little worried it wouldn’t happen so I had her untie my hands and I did it myself. She’s very intuitive, so that when I’m climaxing she cranks up the pressure, gagging me hard with her chokehold, but has not yet knocked me out.

Another gal I know is happy to use her feet or a vibrating tickler device, but she prefers to use a plastic bag over my head during climax. Her favorite is a “climax or pass out” game, where after using the bag on me for 10 or 15 minutes with an air break every 40 seconds or so, she informs me that I’ll get no more air until I climax, and she uses her feet to finish the job off. It’s gotten pretty hot and steamy, a little scary, but I always make it across the goal line.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 03-Jan-20 at 19:11.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-20, 23:49
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My wife has done reverse headscissor and hand job combo which was amazing. She's timed it perfectly twice but even when the timing is a bit off it's still out of this world.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-20, 00:39
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffparamedic911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyways, I'm not sure if I will ever get to experience a RNC/climax combo as I'm to shy to ask her. So if you any of you guys have ever tried it, please share!
Don't be afraid to ask your wife to do this to you. Just ask. The worst she can do is say no. If she does say no, then respect her answer and don't pester her about it. But if she says yes...then you will be one happy man.

I have asked my wife to do this to me, and she refuses. It is still on my bucket list though!
Old 04-Jan-20, 04:35
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes great thread! I have a few dommes I see and with some practice we have perfected the art of climaxing while locked in a tight choke hold. Each one is a little different:

The first gal I did this with is probably the most detailed but won’t go for the foot or handjob. Instead she first binds my hands, usually behind my back to start so I’m completely at her mercy. From there she locks me in a RNC and pulls me roughly to the floor. Once she has me down there she keeps the choke on very tight, but not lights out tight. This way I get the choking sensation while also enjoying the smooth, velvet feeling of her arms engulfing my neck. She then scissors my legs with her legs to complete the hold. My favorite part is trying to wriggle out of her grip, which we both know is impossible at this point but very sensual to try. I can occasionally fight to get my leg free from her scissors, at which point she will swing her legs back around mine and recapture them. This gal is 5’10” with bicyclist legs so it’s really sexy. She also loves to trash talk, calling me a pussy and assures me I have no chance to escape from her.

Usually after about 20 minutes of wriggling around, choked to the brink of passing out but not quite far enough, I will climax on my own with no assistance. One time I got a little worried it wouldn’t happen so I had her untie my hands and I did it myself. She’s very intuitive, so that when I’m climaxing she cranks up the pressure, gagging me hard with her chokehold, but has not yet knocked me out.

Another gal I know is happy to use her feet or a vibrating tickler device, but she prefers to use a plastic bag over my head during climax. Her favorite is a “climax or pass out” game, where after using the bag on me for 10 or 15 minutes with an air break every 40 seconds or so, she informs me that I’ll get no more air until I climax, and she uses her feet to finish the job off. It’s gotten pretty hot and steamy, a little scary, but I always make it across the goal line.

Wow this sounds amazing. Sounds like you have some real chemistry and routine figured out and guaranteed satisfaction every time you see her. Was she into breath play and choking before and you just found her or did you have to explain and show and teach her ect. Can you describe your dome like is she tall or short ... heafty or slim. Are her arms toned or more soft ?
Thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-20, 14:04
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Sure man, it’s my favorite subject so always glad to share.

Presumably you’re referring to the second domme I referenced, the climax or pass out gal. She is tall and strong, but has what I call a “country strong” build rather than a muscular body builder. Thick arms, thick legs, but still shapely and very soft. Blond hair when I met her, sometimes she’ll go brunette for a bit but usually back to blond. Nice tan skin tone. Her real job is in the medical industry so she’s incredibly thorough and very accommodating.

Our first session was not the greatest, she was more into trying traditional domme stuff, with a little bit of breath play. But with some polite suggestions from me she hit a homerun in our second session. Two hours of pure ecstasy, Chokes, smothers, she introduced stuff I never knew existed before. After the session I drove home and literally collapsed on my sofa I was so exhausted.

When you find a hot accommodating domme or wrestler, it’s very much worth investing the time and resources to develop that rapport. She has learned to push my limits masterfully and knows how to extend the climax, building a slow burn till the end. I do occasionally see other dommes or wrestlers, the allure of new experiences is always there. But no one hits the spot like your go-to person can.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 04-Jan-20 at 14:15.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-20, 18:27
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Back in the mid 80's I was in the Army stationed in Korea. The girls working the bars there were all hookers and would do anything for the all mighty dollar. For an "overnight" it only cost $20 and only $10 for a "short time" which was usually less than 1 hour.
So for the price of 2-3 drinks at about $2 each and then $30, I would pay for 2 girls. One would only stay for an hour, then I would spend the rest of the night with the remaining girl in her room.
For the hour, I would have both girls applying chokeholds on me. Then a few minutes before the hour ended, one would put me in a RNC while the other girl gave me a BJ. After the BJ, it was sleep time, and then the next morning I would get to bang out a quicky with the overnight girl before walking back to the barracks on base.
Getting a BJ while another girl is choking you is a very unique sensation.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-20, 14:07
Points: 2,224, Level: 19 Points: 2,224, Level: 19 Points: 2,224, Level: 19
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

The answer is yes and it is wonderful ..
The Following User Says Thank You to passedit For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 17:31
ssddfaudhey

Yup my wife had kept me in rnc and full nelson bodyscissors untill i tapout then keeping me in the hold gove me a foot job.Its awesome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-24, 14:21
Points: 4,108, Level: 27 Points: 4,108, Level: 27 Points: 4,108, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Yes I experienced it.
A masseuse with muscular arms, at my request, put me in an RNC and we had a mirror in front of us. The pleasure was immense but unfortunately it ended very quickly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie22006 For This Useful Post: