Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-Aug-16, 16:16
Points: 4,912, Level: 29 Points: 4,912, Level: 29 Points: 4,912, Level: 29
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestlers in UK

I've been a fan of Female Wrestlers for many years now. Sadly a lot of the ladies I used to watch and indeed session with are no longer around. In the beginning there was the likes of Mitzi Mueller, Hellcat Haggerty, Lena Blaire, Nicki Munroe. They toured the halls in the days when there was just one Ladies bout on the card. Later there was the likes of the North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Club. This was purely dedicated to the ladies. It was here that I had my first experience with session wrestling. Over the years I have sessioned with quite a few ladies. Awesome Anne, Shelby Beach, Jodie Lee, to name but a few. My favourite was a lady called Adele Adams who later changer her name to Lady No Mercy. She was quite formidable on the mats. Her facesit pin was inescapable. Alas, she too seems to have disappeared from the scene.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adele 11.12.10 036.jpg (1.08 MB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg Adele.jpg (89.3 KB, 346 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to philbarker For This Useful Post: