Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 15-Apr-23, 21:07
Points: 21,040, Level: 63 Points: 21,040, Level: 63 Points: 21,040, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,873 Times in 721 Posts
Default Re: Create Your Own Fantasy

Name: Chantal Laboureur
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 154 lbs
Born: January 4, 1990
Birthplace: Friedrichshafen, Germany

This would be a very familiar scene in our bedroom from our home in Germany. Chantal would be in her pajamas and I would be naked. She would take her nice soft black silk rope and tie me spread eagle to the bed. She would blindfold me as well. She would give me fellatio, force me to give her cunnilingus and ride me cowgirl style. Tied up like this she would use and enjoy me for her sexual pleasure for the rest of the night.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1204chnat.png (424.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg chantal-laboureur.jpeg (229.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Chantal-Laboureur-Julia-Sude-GER_D3N8571.jpg (750.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png chantel photo.png (629.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 23-Apr-23, 22:14
Points: 21,040, Level: 63 Points: 21,040, Level: 63 Points: 21,040, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,873 Times in 721 Posts
Default Re: Create Your Own Fantasy

Name: Helena Price
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: 141 lbs
Measurements: 36B-26-38
Born: March 26, 1983
Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan

Helena is my wife and a successful career woman. I work part time just to stay busy as she makes more than enough to take care of both of us. I often go on business trips with her and she is quite the multitasker so we often play bondage games while she is working. This spring I went with her to Seattle for a week and here is what happened on Wednesday night. She is very dominant both professionally and in our marriage as well. She got back from a conference meeting downtown and was looking so sexy in her black skirt, black heels and white shirt.

Now the rules she has for me whenever she arrives home from work is that I must kneel down before her and kiss her feet. And I am not to speak unless spoken to and the first two words out of my mouth must be Mistress Helena. If I mess up on any of this I spend the rest of the night naked, bound, gagged and locked in a chastity cage. I have to sleep that way too, well in light bondage I do not sleep in a strict hogtie or anything like that. She ties my hands behind my back and feet tied together. She takes the gag out for safety reasons but the cock cage and ropes stay on until she wakes up in the morning. it is incredibly sexually frustrating and humiliating because she really rubs the punishment in... cuddling me, rubbing my balls in their chastity cage and whispering dirty things in my ear. Oh and even though the gag is out I am still to be completely silent, so I cannot reply verbally to any of her teasings.

So this night she arrives back from work to the hotel room and I do the first part properly of kneeling and kissing her heeled feet. She runs her hands through my hair and I keep my gaze down waiting for her to ask me a question which would give me permission to speak. She does not say anything for a few minutes and then she says "My day was good, had some productive meetings with clients. Did my slave have a good day too?" She often addresses me as either slave or sweetie and which word she uses indicates what type of mood she is in. I replied "Yes Mistress Helena." And immediately I realize my mistake as Yes was the first word out of my mouth. I should have said "Mistress Helena my day was good too" or something like that. But I tried not to react and hoped she did not notice.

She replies "I am glad your day was good slave. Now it is time for Mistress to tie you up." Now at this point I thought it was 50/50 whether she noticed or not. She has a great poker face and because she addressed me as slave meant I was going to be tied up anyways. So I stripped for her because she insists I be naked when in bondage as it really adds to my humiliation and the absolute control she has over me. She then proceeds to tie my hands behind my back, ties my feet together, and more rope around my knees and chest. Now I am definitely in secure bondage at this point but not as restrictive as a hogtie. I can be tied like this for several hours, unlike a hogtie where it is uncomfortable after the first hour and she needs to untie me.

I am very petite and smaller than her so she picks me up with ease and sets me on the bed. She stands back and looks at me and then starts rubbing herself under her dress. She always gets very horny whenever she ties me up but she does not always show it. She slides her panties seductively off her legs and walks over to me with panties in hand. She then walks over to me and presses her panties up against my face. She says "Seeing you bound like this makes me so fucking horny, can you feel, taste and smell how wet my panties are... I asked you a question slave." And I immediately reply "yes mist.... mmmppphhh"

As soon as I open my mouth to speak she pushes her panties inside. At this very moment I knew she had caught my mistake and I was about to be punished. She then says "Keep those in your fucking mouth bitch." And I obey, I know I am going to be tied up and gagged the rest of the night anyways and I am in no position to test her patience by spitting out the panties. But how I yearn to beg, to spit and the panties and say Mistress Helena I am so sorry. Please I beg of you, I am so horny atleast let me taste your pussy. She comes back with duct tape and wraps it around my head several times securing the panties in my mouth. Whenever she really wants to sexually humiliate and frustrate me it is always the panty gag.

Any type of gag is humiliating but the panty gag really humiliates me. Her underwear soaked from arousal fluid flowing from her pussy trapped inside my mouth for the rest of the night. And that juice I taste from her panties a constant reminder on what I am going to miss out on. She goes to the kitchen and grabs some ice cubes out of the fridge, and she walks over to me and holds the ice cubes firmly against my balls. I mmmppphhh in the gag and squirm at the cold ice cubes against my penis. She shows no mercy and holds the ice against me until my raging hard on is completely gone and my penis has shrunk as small as it will get.

She walks to her dresser and gets my chastity cage. The cage is small but as I am now completely flaccid she has no trouble getting my cock inside the cage and locking it in place. She takes the key out and careless tosses it aside, as if she does not care at all if she misplaces the chesty cage key. She leans in close and aggressively whispers "I am fucking pissed at you slave. Do you have any idea how horny I am right now. But because you broke the rules I have to suffer as well, you can lick my pussy to orgasm and I cannot ride my dick tonight. That's right it is my dick and I was looking forward to fucking it all day but rules are rules."

And with that she walks over to her laptop to make a zoom call with a colleague and mutual friend of ours Linda. First thing she says is "Hey Linda, thanks for meeting with me. I had plans with my husband but unfortunately he'll be tied up for the rest of the night. And they proceed to talk business for the next hour, I am out of view of the computer and try not to make any mmmppphhh noises. But eventually I really have to pee and try to hold it in. I try squirming and lightly mmmpphhhing to get her attention but she just ignores me. I really don't want to pee the hotel bed so I finally make a loud mmmppphhh noise out of desperation, hoping my wife will hear it but not Linda through the computer.

But Linda immediately remarks startled "What was that?" To which my wife replies "Oh it's just my husband moaning, probably needs to go pee. He's been tied up and gagged for a couple hours now." My absolute horror quickly turns to confusion as Linda just bursts out laughing. To which my wife replies "Hey Linda, you can come over if you like. Since I won't be fucking my husband tonight, I guess you will have to do. I am super horny."

Linda replies "I will be there in 15 minutes babe." My wife turns off the computer and looks at me with a smile. I knew my wife was bisexual but did not know she was open to cheating on me with another woman, let alone Linda a mutual friend. Also I was unaware Linda was bisexual. Helena said "Oh don't look so sad darling, you know I make all the rules in this relationship. I recently opened up to Linda about our Femdom relationship and we been planning this the next time you broke the rules. It is not cheating because I am not going behind your back, quite the opposite we are going to fuck right in front of you." With that my cock pressed so hard against its cage, have to admit I did find Linda very attractive. I mmmppphhh so loudly hoping she would take pity on me and unlock my cage. She laughed a little and said "No sweetheart, your cock stays locked away. Think I will give the key to Linda for safe keeping."

I mmmppphhh and squirmed in protest and Helena replied "You just keep acting like a brat. You know there's no way I am untying you or releasing your cock to play. I was going to let you enjoy and watch the show of us lesbians fucking. But now you just lost your privilege to see." She grabbed a silk scarf and blindfolded me.

Then Linda arrived and knocked on the door. She walked in and said "Oh poor baby, Helena won't even let you watch us fucking. I did bring a present for him though, it is a nice butt plug." Oh how lovely Linda. Oh we better help him pee first though. All tied up and with his chastity cage on I will just carry him to the bathtub let him pee there. And since he's been a bad bay he'll just sleep in the tub tonight. Tied up, Gagged, Caged, Plugged, Blindfolded and Utterly Humiliated. Listening the sounds of our moans as we fuck like rabbits."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helenaprice_f_helena_price2.jpg (78.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hel003002018044050.jpg (235.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg helena-price-10.jpg (246.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 0_960.jpg (1,012.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 77156962_029_f860.jpg (354.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg helena-price-15.jpg (287.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 43847255_001_87a5.jpg (252.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg hel003002018045002.jpg (315.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (546.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 7_878.jpg (228.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 87498536_035_dd05.jpg (226.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 22259061_007_6949.jpg (312.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 22259061_034_ebb8.jpg (270.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 39956223_001_fee2.jpg (251.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34896289_002_529e.jpg (270.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34896289_058_9fba.jpg (234.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34896289_177_3197.jpg (243.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg helena-price-drops-skirt-01.jpg (212.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hel003043009926002.jpg (207.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg helena-price-drops-skirt-07.jpg (182.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg helena-price-drops-skirt-08.jpg (169.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hel003043009926008.jpg (205.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg hel003002018048002.jpg (282.6 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by shepinhim; 24-Apr-23 at 02:35.
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:

Tags
beautiful athletes, female domination, rope bondage, sexual stuff