Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 29-Oct-23, 13:27
Points: 4,954, Level: 29 Points: 4,954, Level: 29 Points: 4,954, Level: 29
Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7%

Default Re: Facesitting Preferences

Watching a video, I prefer reverse, legs extended, so the full weight is on the body. When it's me under there, I can't see anything a lot of the time, so I don't have a preference. It's all about comfort and no public bone pressing into me. I prefer softness but my breath is controlled and some scent. I like it when the lady has full control.
Old 19-Dec-23, 16:21
Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love a woman in dark pantyhose sitting on my face. She grabs me by the hair and pulls my face into her pussy.
Old 19-Dec-23, 16:56
Points: 1,812, Level: 17 Points: 1,812, Level: 17 Points: 1,812, Level: 17
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

I like front sit with a back and forth of tight SGP then move into full weight facesit. I feel the pinner needs to look straight into your eyes at times to claim full superiority. Like a nice satin panty or silky pantyhose.
Old 22-Dec-23, 07:01
Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is your favourite position and why?
What is the attire you prefer to be worn by both you and your partner?
What aspect of facesitting excites you most? Do you prefer it to be sexual or just plain smothering?
I am updating my previous answer now that I have more experience.

Attire: I prefer it when she is wearing nothing. That way my face can sink in as deep as possible. I usually just wear my boxers or shorts.

The aspect that excites me the most is how in control she is. By the time the lady has managed to get the facesit going, she has worn me down quite a bit. My most recent girlfriend loved the reverse facesit. She would KO me with whatever hold she chose. She would cuff me, then execute the reverse facesit. She would grab her buttcheeks and spread them, then as my face went deeper in she would let go so her buttcheeks slapped me.

I prefer it less sexual and more being used to control me.
Old 27-Dec-23, 01:13
Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What aspect of facesitting excites you most? Do you prefer it to be sexual or just plain smothering?
Reverse facesitting. I told my wife about Xana and her facesitting techniques and she's tried it on me since. I enjoy the humiliation factor. This is someone's ass on your face. I love the feeling after she's sat on me, like throughout the day I can feel the imprint of her ass on my face. Humiliating and exciting at the same time. I also love the smell of my wife's ass, particularly after she's worked out. She has an amazing smell, not the disgusting kind! It makes me go nuts and she loves it.

Like xana I've prefer my wife in thongs. Love the shape it gives to my wife's ass. And I don't want to brag, but her ass is the finest ass I've seen in person. Every night she let's me kiss her ass goodnight. Sometimes she put my fingers up her ass or cheeks.

I've always asked her to smother me until I panic and tap out. This has yet to happen, the tapping I mean. She's impressed with my stamina and dedication to her ass.

Wish I could share pictures as I have tons...but out of respect I can't.
Old 02-Jun-24, 15:17
Points: 3,027, Level: 22 Points: 3,027, Level: 22 Points: 3,027, Level: 22
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
My favourite position is reverse facesitting. The woman should only wear a thong bikini or just a thong. I prefer it to be just plain smothering.

Added after 8 minutes:

Watching videos, I like it when a woman facesits a man or another woman reversely until he or she passes out. My other reply does also refer to watching videos.

Last edited by Female+MixedwrestlingFan; 02-Jun-24 at 15:17.

Tags
breast smother, facesitting, facesitting smother, headscissor