Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-Apr-24, 01:09
Points: 6,739, Level: 35 Points: 6,739, Level: 35 Points: 6,739, Level: 35
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever get sat on / restrained by a non-family member adult when you were y

When I was 18 I got restrained by an 38 year old woman who was a working college of my mom this time.
She held me in a figure four headscissor which I was not able to get off anymore.
This time I was still a very lanky teenage guy and experienced the first time how merciless adault female legs can be.
She didn’t choke me but held that tight on my neck that moving with her was hurting to me. Regardless I tried to get out for maybe one hour while she was making fun of me.
Finally when I begged her to let me out she said that she won’t release before I jerked off first that she can see it while holding me.
I felt embarrassed to open my pants in front of her so I kept on fighting even longer.
She said again that she won’t let me home if I didn’t do what she wants.
Since it was later evening and her tight hold was hurting and more and more uncomfortable to be in, I finally did what she asked for. even it felt very humiliating as a teenage guy to expose myself that way in front of her twice my age this time. And I was just glad that she finally released me with her legs.