Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-Nov-15, 14:35
Points: 47,927, Level: 96 Points: 47,927, Level: 96 Points: 47,927, Level: 96
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,449 Times in 790 Posts
Nominated Star My hardest matches

So I've sessioned more than 100 times, mostly at Tempest in NYC. I always tell the girls how long I've been in the scene and who I've wrestled. I like them to get competitive with each other! I was skinny, fat, muscular/fat for these so they all run the gamut. I never try to win.

1) Cassandra from L.A. She was my first session and my God. The very first second she slammed my 165 pound butt to the floor. I think she's in L.A. now, she was in Brooklyn then. It was 1996 or something. I had zero chance vs. her. We even played mercy and she destroyed me. I had no idea a girl could ever really beat me but there was no chance.
2) Nikki Fierce. I wrestled her in L.A. a few years back. Now if I went full force I wonder who would have won? But once she locked me in a hold I tapped repeatedly. I don't like to tap without giving verbal gives, but she made that impossible bc I couldn't even speak. She was the only girl who knocked me out and she knocked me out bc I wouldn't stop struggling. I'm curious how she would do vs. other women in the industry.
3) Shannon Logan. Shannon was maybe just nicer than Nikki? She knew all the moves and had me tapping but it was more to humiliate than to hurt. Nikki did hers to hurt. Once Shannon got me in a hold it was over.
4) Tyler Dare. Tyler was very strong. She threw me around like a rag doll. I didn't love my session with her. But she was so strong. It was nothing against her, we just didn't click.
5) Extreme Electra. Electra took it easy on me. She was in Vegas and she just put me in hold after hold but wanted to humilate and dominate me more than anything. She was so technical and strong for her size. It was one of the best sessions of all time. I highly recommend her.

So out of all these girls I would say Cassandra can 100% beat me up. The others...I would think I could take Electra and Tyler. I think Nikki would find a way to get me in a hold and killl me if she wanted to. I do think Shannon would win but not 100% sure.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-15, 17:32
Points: 26,901, Level: 71 Points: 26,901, Level: 71 Points: 26,901, Level: 71
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,887 Posts
Default Re: My hardest matches

Never met 2 and 3, from all I've heard this week I should give Nikki a more serious thought the next time I'm in the area.
Will 2nd on Tyler's strength, but I guess we did click and I had a great time with her.
I agree on Electra and Cassandra. Cassandra was just brutal from the second I walked in, as long as you knew to expect that she was fantastic.
As I've said before the worst I've been smashed in a non-domme style session was by Helen Von Mott.
Arekah Lox remains at the absolute top of my list though. She's bigger to start with, so the dynamics are totally flipped. Besides always making me feel like I've been backed over by an F150 she's the best at mentally wrapping you around her finger out there and it's not close.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 01-Nov-15 at 17:41.
Old 02-Nov-15, 00:56
Points: 23,554, Level: 67 Points: 23,554, Level: 67 Points: 23,554, Level: 67
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I've sessioned more than 100 times, mostly at Tempest in NYC. I always tell the girls how long I've been in the scene and who I've wrestled. I like them to get competitive with each other! I was skinny, fat, muscular/fat for these so they all run the gamut. I never try to win.

1) Cassandra from L.A. She was my first session and my God. The very first second she slammed my 165 pound butt to the floor. I think she's in L.A. now, she was in Brooklyn then. It was 1996 or something. I had zero chance vs. her. We even played mercy and she destroyed me. I had no idea a girl could ever really beat me but there was no chance.
2) Nikki Fierce. I wrestled her in L.A. a few years back. Now if I went full force I wonder who would have won? But once she locked me in a hold I tapped repeatedly. I don't like to tap without giving verbal gives, but she made that impossible bc I couldn't even speak. She was the only girl who knocked me out and she knocked me out bc I wouldn't stop struggling. I'm curious how she would do vs. other women in the industry.
3) Shannon Logan. Shannon was maybe just nicer than Nikki? She knew all the moves and had me tapping but it was more to humiliate than to hurt. Nikki did hers to hurt. Once Shannon got me in a hold it was over.
4) Tyler Dare. Tyler was very strong. She threw me around like a rag doll. I didn't love my session with her. But she was so strong. It was nothing against her, we just didn't click.
5) Extreme Electra. Electra took it easy on me. She was in Vegas and she just put me in hold after hold but wanted to humilate and dominate me more than anything. She was so technical and strong for her size. It was one of the best sessions of all time. I highly recommend her.

So out of all these girls I would say Cassandra can 100% beat me up. The others...I would think I could take Electra and Tyler. I think Nikki would find a way to get me in a hold and killl me if she wanted to. I do think Shannon would win but not 100% sure.
It's hard to me think that Tyler is so strong like the members says. She is toned but looks ligth. When did you meet her? Was she buff or just athletic?
Old 02-Nov-15, 01:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,429 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's hard to me think that Tyler is so strong like the members says. She is toned but looks ligth. When did you meet her? Was she buff or just athletic?
Tyler's strong but I'm inclined to agree with you, she's not in the top 10%. She's pretty competitive though, but I think she's more comfortable with it when she knows she can win. I think Tyler would beat Nikki cause she's got weight and strength on her, though Nikki's probably got the technical advantage and I could see it going either way.

Shannon was a true ass kicker but not really a dominant. She was more straight ju jitsu, not really out to torture the guy, but she was technically excellent. She'd do things like have you trapped and stick her tongue out at you, but she wouldn't go for the pain. She won several ju jitsu tournaments and she held her own, though she did eventually lose against Helen Von Mott (I don't think Tyler would have a chance against HVM). Shannon's long retired though. She had a few injuries, the most serious a knee injury from a car accident, and a few too many over-obsessive clients and even a stalker, she left the biz and never looked back.

The toughest match I ever had was Helen, who after some Ju Jitsu and weight training, she had to weigh like 160 and she was just crazy-strong and I couldn't do a thing. Malory was probably an even better fighter than Helen (Helen refused to fight her, probably wisely), but Mallory didn't manhandle me quite as badly as Helen.

I heard good things about Casandra, but never met her. She was smaller, but from her reviews, very aggressive.
Old 02-Nov-15, 14:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tyler's strong but I'm inclined to agree with you, she's not in the top 10%. She's pretty competitive though, but I think she's more comfortable with it when she knows she can win. I think Tyler would beat Nikki cause she's got weight and strength on her, though Nikki's probably got the technical advantage and I could see it going either way.

Shannon was a true ass kicker but not really a dominant. She was more straight ju jitsu, not really out to torture the guy, but she was technically excellent. She'd do things like have you trapped and stick her tongue out at you, but she wouldn't go for the pain. She won several ju jitsu tournaments and she held her own, though she did eventually lose against Helen Von Mott (I don't think Tyler would have a chance against HVM). Shannon's long retired though. She had a few injuries, the most serious a knee injury from a car accident, and a few too many over-obsessive clients and even a stalker, she left the biz and never looked back.

The toughest match I ever had was Helen, who after some Ju Jitsu and weight training, she had to weigh like 160 and she was just crazy-strong and I couldn't do a thing. Malory was probably an even better fighter than Helen (Helen refused to fight her, probably wisely), but Mallory didn't manhandle me quite as badly as Helen.

I heard good things about Casandra, but never met her. She was smaller, but from her reviews, very aggressive.
How about Cindy Huntress?
Old 02-Nov-15, 15:15
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,429 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never met Cindy but I heard good things and she looked a fair bit stronger than most of the other ladies mentioned.
Old 02-Nov-15, 15:36
Points: 26,901, Level: 71 Points: 26,901, Level: 71 Points: 26,901, Level: 71
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote:
Cindy might take the 5th spot in my top 5 but not higher. She was very impressive for what she was/is, ie a fitness model type with strength beyond what you'd expect. If she knew a hold, once she had you in it it was going to hurt. What she didn't have was the 'I know how to fight/am strong enough that if this were real I could wreck you' factor.
Old 02-Nov-15, 16:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy might take the 5th spot in my top 5 but not higher. She was very impressive for what she was/is, ie a fitness model type with strength beyond what you'd expect. If she knew a hold, once she had you in it it was going to hurt. What she didn't have was the 'I know how to fight/am strong enough that if this were real I could wreck you' factor.
I've seen videos where she picks up 180 pounds man easily. I think she has serious strength and probably it is above the most men.
Old 02-Nov-15, 18:19
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've seen videos where she picks up 180 pounds man easily. I think she has serious strength and probably it is above the most men.
It's the "how to use it" part. Nikki is a size 2 and I'm sure she can't lift and carry as much as a woman who is maybe 50# heavier than her. But she can knock you out in 3-5 seconds in her legs or RNC. Because she knows how to use the muscles she has.

I've never seen anyone win a fight by picking someone up.

Someone like Nikki, and I'm sure some others similar to her, unless you're going at her hard, she can get you into a hold pretty quickly since she's so quick and flexible, and once she does, you have 5 seconds to power your way out of it (not happening unless you have a major size/strength advantage) or tap. Otherwise, you're going to be injured, unconscious, or both.

I sessioned with her 5 days ago and I'm only 98% recovered. Still some lingering pain in my left tonsil. The fluid bubble in my eye seems to have gone away, and I have full range of motion in my neck again.

Oh, and she was being nice, never broke a sweat, hell, never even got her heart rate up.

That's a special class. Big and strong is nothing without skill, specialized strength, and the right attitude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-15, 21:22
Points: 47,927, Level: 96 Points: 47,927, Level: 96 Points: 47,927, Level: 96
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,449 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
I met her in 2008. I was at my skinniest but she was definitely strong. She flipped me around with ease. I was 185.